Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

Why is on coinmarketcap bigger circulating supply from yesterday? Was there any announcments? Who got this coins?

You know the answer to these two questions.

Oh! Look where this shitcoin is now! What a surprise!
Lol!

I will just post that here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

One of the best concepts of 2017. With all the ico's coming into the market we MUST have an authority of sorts, and i really like the idea that you will bring a new level of legitimacy to the ico tidal wave. Only a matter of time until you have the financial backing of our entire investment community. For the record after reviewing cofoundit, and the team ive invested 25% of my portfolio.

unixguy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

Great idea to gather and publish the details.
Sent you mail for more details.
WBVC

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

WBVC - fearless approach to investing

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:37:51 AM

Are you still looking for business advisory services w.r.t. your ICO? Apply to our pre-ICO accelerator program

Whiteboard.VC will invest a small amount of money in a selected number of pre-ICO startups. Our team will be working intensively with them to get the company into the best possible shape and refine their ICO pitch for a global market of investors

Application Deadline: 9PM PST on Aug 29, 2017
Interview Notification: 9PM PST on Sep 9, 2017
Acceptance Notification: within 24hrs of the interview
Program Starts: Oct 2, 2017
Program Ends: Dec 29, 2017

http://www.whiteboard.vc/lessons/accelerator-program-fall-2017-ico-batch

Please post your questions/comments directly here OR one of the following channels

Twitter: https://twitter.com/vcwhiteboard
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whiteboardvc/

About Whiteboard.VC: We are a new team who is already working with a few startups looking at ICO's as a potential path in their journey to create value for the broader ecosystem. Our aim is to partner with entrepreneurs early on (YES - while their idea is on the whiteboard!) and create a foundation for long term success. Just to be clear, we aim to be different and that includes not doing an ICO for our accelerator program

Pre-ICO startup? Apply to WBVC's global virtual accelerator and get $90K+ in funding to help prepare for ICO http://www.whiteboard.vc/accelerator.html
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:12:41 AM

Great idea to gather and publish the details.
Sent you mail for more details.

Yep, this project is similar to that of wings and another one like Fundyourself now.Currently, wings have the edge since many new projects are already part of wings and they have been successful too.We will have to look out how cofound goes in the long run and when new ICOs will be conducted.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
meeekz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

Looking for some details on the Musiconomi ICO. 
What is the best way to communicate with them? 

What is the min and max for this project?  Also, how many MCI per Eth in the presale?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
musicmate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

Why is on coinmarketcap bigger circulating supply from yesterday? Was there any announcments? Who got this coins?

I'm normally a good researcher but i can not find the answer to this question.. the only thing that comes to mind is that they released coins for apps ?   
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:34:31 PM

CFI doin well.I had 50k CFI but sold half of them.Now I will hold them till %1 for each cfi
hope-crypto

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:58:21 PM

I'm normally a good researcher but i can not find the answer to this question.. the only thing that comes to mind is that they released coins for apps ?   

I have no clue. They communicate with the community really bad for now. But feranenem12345 was just trashing about CFI.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

This coin is still undervalued, i will be holding this for another few weeks..
this is a nice project. and good team backed
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

How is this different from wings and currently wings have a lot of ICO's under its belt and also paid out a few based on the forecasting.How do CFI token holders benefit in such case and where can I get to see the latest ICOs organised by CFI and has it started to operate on any ICO for now?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

How is this different from wings and currently wings have a lot of ICO's under its belt and also paid out a few based on the forecasting.How do CFI token holders benefit in such case and where can I get to see the latest ICOs organised by CFI and has it started to operate on any ICO for now?

Wings are use to forecast on ICO results, Cofound works differently. By holding X amount of CFI Tokens, you are entitled to participate in pre-sale or ICO Sale with a up limit without worrying that you could not participate in the ICO

The current ICO priority pass in CFI is musiconomi

If you have 5000 CFI token, you could contribute up to 2+ ETH in the ico Smiley
meeekz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

Wings are use to forecast on ICO results, Cofound works differently. By holding X amount of CFI Tokens, you are entitled to participate in pre-sale or ICO Sale with a up limit without worrying that you could not participate in the ICO

So with 50,000 CFI, you could contribute 20 ETH?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

Is only being part of pre sale of an ICO the advantage of a CFI token holder? Any other more additional feature?

In that case,I  prefer wings here since you get rewarded for a forecasting based on your accurate prediction.

Nousplatform Youtube     
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:39:14 PM

Is only being part of pre sale of an ICO the advantage of a CFI token holder? Any other more additional feature?

In that case,I  prefer wings here since you get rewarded for a forecasting based on your accurate prediction.

too much manipulating price from BOTS with CFI and ICN

i sold all
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

I bought this CFI more than two months ago and now I'm holding it. Its price now looks better, I hope its price will be better than the present. At first I bought this coin for 15000 and 7000 and its current price on the trading floor is 5700. I will keep it in the next two months, if it is still worth and not better, i think i will sell it.  Cry Cry Cry

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

I bought this CFI more than two months ago and now I'm holding it. Its price now looks better, I hope its price will be better than the present. At first I bought this coin for 15000 and 7000 and its current price on the trading floor is 5700. I will keep it in the next two months, if it is still worth and not better, i think i will sell it.  Cry Cry Cry

I bought it from the ICO and keep some of them for priority pass on some cool crowdsales  Cheesy
hope-crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Why does Cofound have Musiconomi if they could go with Viberate? Slovenians should back each other... :/
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

guys please explain how to use this coin?

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:27:36 PM

Why does Cofound have Musiconomi if they could go with Viberate? Slovenians should back each other... :/

typical Slovenians... they also registered company in Italy and didn't have 'eggs' to stay in Slovenia...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: