Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
BLACK_LIST

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

Risk Calculation

CFI = ICO x ICOS x PEOPLE = $$$$$ + ILUSION + TRAP = SHITTOKEN 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Most of the coins recovered their market except some few shitt coins.
CFI one of those shitt coin in market .. I will advice stay away from it ... Actually I am here to recover my BTC invested on it .. Never come back here in future
Better to invest on some good project ..
SHITT none of the ico succeeded on CFI platform.

I can understand your frustration.The team was active here at the start of ICO and now its completely opposite and no roadmap provided for 2018  does ring bells for all CFI investors.Try to diversify your investment in a different project and gain back your initial investments.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Tabushov

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

no good news, but the coin is growing!
what's the secret?
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

what's the secret?

These days many altocins gworing in valuation like crazy. I'm not sure if we can find reasonable explanation.

kawasakius

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

Developers are joking with us.
This has already been said in the slack and their response is that they are not worried about the price of the coin. It would be nice if they had said that before launching CFI on Bittrex.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

what's the secret?

These days many altocins gworing in valuation like crazy. I'm not sure if we can find reasonable explanation.

The action on binance is looking good with green candles to be seen on all the coins, this is closely followed by bittrex next.Good time to dump and buy back when BTC will start to roll by Jan end based on bitcoin futures.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

Aaaaaahhhh what a dump ..!!! Angry
lofegs

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

This has already been said in the slack and their response is that they are not worried about the price of the coin. It would be nice if they had said that before launching CFI on Bittrex.

Does that mean they don't care their investors? Too bad. Luckily I sold all of my CFI tokens while ago Angry

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

It's a pity for the project, but it seems that the team doesn't put much effort in it...
What are do you guys think, its worth holding?
tomaen

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

What do they say about current developing and future plans?
feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

I'm pretty sure it's the developer who is pouring CFI into the exchanges bringing down the value.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

I'm pretty sure it's the developer who is pouring CFI into the exchanges bringing down the value.

Won't they be having some coins locked for a certain period?I don't think this seems to be a true case with the current dumping.People are losing hope with less to nothing updates from the team.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Too bad that many investors losing their belief on this project just because of team attitude.
minorman
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

Too bad that many investors losing their belief on this project just because of team attitude.

They can even come back and do good marketing and make a success of the project.This too going the iconomi way where they decided to do away with this forum after a lot of fud/troll in the project.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lofegs

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

They can even come back and do good marketing and make a success of the project.This too going the iconomi way where they decided to do away with this forum after a lot of fud/troll in the project.

As you said they are related with Iconomi somehow and they knew their communication ways. But they chose to be active in here and they abandoned BTT after a while.

minorman
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 12:42:58 PM by minorman
Merited by btcrocks (3)

As you said they are related with Iconomi somehow and they knew their communication ways. But they chose to be active in here and they abandoned BTT after a while.

Iconomi does have some people from their marketing team available on the forum to respond to user queries but to a limited extent, but in this case, it is totally opposite.Hope they do improve this lack of communication.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lofegs

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Iconomi does have some people from their marketing team available on the forum to respond to user queries but to a limited extent, but in this case, it is totally opposite.Hope they do improve this lack of communication.

Hope they will. They had communication experience with Iconomi. And they chose to be here while collecting money. But like many other projects after money they abandoned.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 01:30:31 PM by bcmine

there is a modest simple discussion post on ethfinex for supporting cofound it tokens. please share, upvote, comment!
----the name is:
Cofound.it ICO tokens teams support

there are 16 views up here. make it 100 hundreds and we will get attention :
 https://www.ethfinex.com/discussions/social_subcategory/2/topic/37/cofound-it-ico-tokens-teams-support

make some noise!
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

I like this project I really do. Been following it for some time. The team is definitely more active on twitter than what they are on this site. I bought in at a dip but sold it after 50% profit. My reason for currently holding long term is simple; not enough exposure. I had to do more research on this coin than many other coins I like to invest in simply because information is not out there slapping you in the face. A simple "CFI ANN" will reveal my concern, nothing significant pops up. The community of this coin while great is still very small to generate enough noise. I Haven't been able to find a roadmap for 2018, no direct or news worthy updates on twitter, last update on the CFI blog was on Dec 13, that's exactly one month ago. It shouldn't be this hard to to get all this info, specially

There just isn't enough readily information about this project at this time to attract the masses. We got "lazy" new money coming into Crypto daily and information is not readily out there no one will bite.

From my research I can say that every coin with a good team will mature in due time. I do think this coin will rise in value but it's still early for me to invest. This is one of those coins that will take 2-3 years post ICO to blow up.  Best of luck and Hodl!
template

Activity: 1085

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

Dead Project Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: