Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion  (Read 74105 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

The cfi team does not use this forum for any postings or reads anymore; that sucks. 

This was not the same case at the start, they were much active during the funding phase and once it was completed, vanished.The same is the case with their partner company iconomi, which used to be the frequently bumped thread last year.

Unfortunately it is common behaviour for many teams/projects. When they are trying to collect fund they are everywhere but after funding process things are chaning immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:03:08 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:31:08 PM by scamalert0

The cfi team does not use this forum for any postings or reads anymore; that sucks.  

Scam project :-
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

This was not the same case at the start, they were much active during the funding phase and once it was completed, vanished.The same is the case with their partner company iconomi, which used to be the frequently bumped thread last year.

Unfortunately it is common behaviour for many teams/projects. When they are trying to collect fund they are everywhere but after funding process things are chaning immediately.

Yes, I agree that is a real shame that many groups seem to disappear from the forums after they've been funded.  Some of this might be because of the low quality of posts, and maybe the new merit system will help to curtail them.  Hopefully many will come back because I've always considered this forum to be the source for everything crypto related, for many years before my account registration date.  I just wasn't involved in crypto full-time until recently so was mostly a lurker.

I get how difficult it can be to market a project.  Everyone I've been able to converse about my organization with wants to get involved, but unfortunately it's hard to spread the message about the organization.  I'm trying multiple ways to do so, but the last thing I'd do is to cut off a place such as here with all of the accumulated knowledge as well as the most experienced people in the field.  I will be glad after we have passed the funding period, however, because I'd really like to devote more of my time to actually implementing instead of just marketing.  I guess some of this comes from my pre-crypto experience in the government contracting field, where marketing is completely different than marketing an ICO/ITO organization.  In any event, professional marketing expertise in this field should be worth top dollar and I know that's one of the first hires that BTRIC will be making for our projects that complete the incubator and are launched as separate businesses.  Same as with blockchain developers, ICO/ITO marketers that know their stuff and do a great job are real assets to any team and not easy to find.

Best regards,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
scamalert0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

Please call it as SCAM project soon !!!
dimanyc

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Congratulations, your project has been added to the White Rabbit listing site and app: http://www.whiterabbiticos.com/icos/cofound-it-cfi
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Scams are not moderated here and so the moderators don't tag a project scam based on the reports or posts.I won't call it a scam but a project with lazy team members who do not like to update frequently.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
scamalert0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

Scams are not moderated here and so the moderators don't tag a project scam based on the reports or posts.I won't call it a scam but a project with lazy team members who do not like to update frequently.

It is not scammed  but shitt project .. Advice do not buy cfi ..
I am here because I bought cfi tokens high rate now can't sell at loss ..!!

I heared  that cfi going to delist from Bittrex soon ... Is it true Huh?
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

I sold my CFI tokens while ago. About the delisting from Bittrex, I didn't hear anything.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

I sold my CFI tokens while ago. About the delisting from Bittrex, I didn't hear anything.

There is no news about this delisting and we should not spread a rumor about CFI being removed from bittrex.If there is a constant low volume on the exchange, then this can be a possibility.
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

Yes, I agree that is a real shame that many groups seem to disappear from the forums after they've been funded.  Some of this might be because of the low quality of posts, and maybe the new merit system will help to curtail them.  Hopefully many will come back because I've always considered this forum to be the source for everything crypto related, for many years before my account registration date.  I just wasn't involved in crypto full-time until recently so was mostly a lurker.

I get how difficult it can be to market a project.  Everyone I've been able to converse about my organization with wants to get involved, but unfortunately it's hard to spread the message about the organization.  I'm trying multiple ways to do so, but the last thing I'd do is to cut off a place such as here with all of the accumulated knowledge as well as the most experienced people in the field.  I will be glad after we have passed the funding period, however, because I'd really like to devote more of my time to actually implementing instead of just marketing.  I guess some of this comes from my pre-crypto experience in the government contracting field, where marketing is completely different than marketing an ICO/ITO organization.  In any event, professional marketing expertise in this field should be worth top dollar and I know that's one of the first hires that BTRIC will be making for our projects that complete the incubator and are launched as separate businesses.  Same as with blockchain developers, ICO/ITO marketers that know their stuff and do a great job are real assets to any team and not easy to find.

Best regards,
Ben

Yea I agree, the team after successful ICO should be even more active on forum and not disappear... I would check https://www.adelphoi.io they were the first incubator and are still active on all social media out there. I don't want to promote another company here, but it is what it is... If devs are not active we go somewhere where they appreciate investors...
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

Any update?
cold_nebula

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Cofound.it announced a partnership with Auctus https://twitter.com/cofound_it/status/971354345622114304
Here is a special offer for Priority Pass members https://blog.cofound.it/how-auctus-is-revolutionizing-retirement-planning-32bf19a2708d
Park.Bom

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

This is "common behaviour" only for scam projects. If this is a case of CFI, investors can only rely on courts and laws against fraudulent business.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

Cofound.it announced a partnership with Auctus https://twitter.com/cofound_it/status/971354345622114304
Here is a special offer for Priority Pass members https://blog.cofound.it/how-auctus-is-revolutionizing-retirement-planning-32bf19a2708d

I'm not sure if many people will prefer go with Cofound but I'm waiting their Etherisc deal.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

CoFound.it started this morning strong with $0,2 worth. At this moment still +20%. Check out the charts at CoinRanker.

Yes I see it. but the question is whether this is the beginning or will go down again the price Huh
scamalert0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

This is "common behaviour" only for scam projects. If this is a case of CFI, investors can only rely on courts and laws against fraudulent business.

Cfi anytime delist from bittrex for pump and dump reasons ..😴
Bittrex do not support PnD .. The team already sold there coins during pump
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

I can see your frustrations, wait for a good price rise.I doubt if this liquidity issue continues for any quarter bittrex won't hesitate to remove CFI from their exchange.Let's wait and see if the team takes care of such issues.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

I can see your frustrations, wait for a good price rise.I doubt if this liquidity issue continues for any quarter bittrex won't hesitate to remove CFI from their exchange.Let's wait and see if the team takes care of such issues.

I just found out that bittrex does not support pumps and discharges.
So, what else is not supported by bittrex other than pump and dump Huh
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Cofound.it Community Announcement: Vote for CFI to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Cofound.it has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Cofound.it.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(Cofound.it is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Are you trying to do a similar copy of Binance/Kucoin on your exchange and with a handful of selected coins you have picked it may not amuse many people from here.

Nousplatform Youtube     
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

While searching for new undervalued gems, saw this project and what I observed was this didn't get much exposure unlike any other coins that makes this somewhat special but still hard to find, by that it is struggling to go back to it's ATH. Though underexposed, this project shows a lot of potential to MOON.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: