Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:14:26 PM

Hi Guys,

i need some help i imported my wallet from the football coin token site to the XCP dex wallet. I want to know what to do with my coins as the new blockchain will require exchanging the coins over? is that correct or can i still use this tokens on the dex site or even wait and send them to future exchanges that may list xfc?

Really need help with this and through bad advice i imported the wallet to my dex wallet now i dont know what to do. Im a noob and would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Cheers 

Don't do anything yet. When the new blockchain is launched we'll all be given instructions on what to do. There might be a coinswap where you send your current XFC to an address and get back the same amount of 'new' XFC coins in return. This is just my opinion though.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Now where i can trade XFC?? I can't find any link. would you please give me the link?

You can still trade it on the counterparty DEX in your wallet:
https://wallet.footballcoin.io

Once you are in your wallet you click on the left hand side: markets
On the right of that page you see: Select Another pair
You write: XFCCOIN and pair it with XCP and you get the market listing.
You can place orders or match existing orders in there.

zanos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:44:00 PM

Is anyone else worried about the pricing of players and stadiums? I am literally shocked this hasn't been discussed given what has happened to BTC.

What I am about to show you will boggle your mind and could have serious ramifications for the in-game economy. I'm not talking about trading on exchanges, I'm talking about the basic economy of the game itself.

I see cards for sale for 50,000 XFC, 150,000 XFC (for the breadwinner), 300,000 XFC for stadiums. Let's break down these numbers. For the sake of simplicity, I will use the ICO price of 0.000012. Let's do some math with the 'updated' bitcoin values (assuming $9,900 as of today):

Messi is worth 1.8 BTC, which is now worth $17,820
A stadium is worth 3.6 BTC, which is now worth $35,640

Even a lower ranked player of 50,000 XFC is now worth 0.6 BTC or $5,940.

Do you see what happens when you artificially fix prices for players and don't let the market set the price? I know what they did, they based the prices back when BTC was paired against XFC in the ICO, but it does not take account of the appreciation of BTC and its relation to the dollar.

So what will have to happen, assuming these parameters remain and are correct, is that the price of XFC when it hits the market will HAVE TO BE lower than the ICO price for the game to be affordable at these current rates. And not just a little lower, but A LOT lower.

This potentially makes this, due to the fixed pricing of in-game assets, one of the worst ICOs ever (outside of flat out scams) to invest in. If you invested 2.66 BTC yielding you 250,000 XFC from the ICO, a value which is now worth $29,700, that doesn't even buy you a stadium. Given that the company will also be selling these assets against the dollar, the price will have to come down and the value will need to below 0.000012 for adoption to be acceptable given current prices as they are.

People are remarking that what if XFC were to hit $1, what if it were to hit $0.25...if XFC were to hit $1 then that means a basic player is now $1000, it's literally impossible. If it hits a quarter, that's $250. Even if it's $1 for 1000 XFC, that means you just lost a massive amount of cash. Let's say 1000 XFC is 3 dollars, somewhat reasonable for the price of a card, that now renders an original investment of 2.66 BTC or 250,000 (with the % discount) to $750 dollars. So, a loss from $29,700 to $750.

Solutions:

1. Change the prices, significantly or you will be dooming your in-game economy before it even begins. If hypothetically the fiat to XFC is cheaper, people will just buy XFC with fiat then sell it for 0.00014 or .00016, assuming they can get that, and it will, again, tank the economy of this game and the project.

2. The remaining hundreds of millions in XFC locked up in a storage locker needs to be destroyed. Another option is when you choose to move to the new blockchain, you re-exchange the previous total to a new total, so 250,000 becomes a lot more or a lot less depending on what you do with the supply because as prices are now, you all, as well as myself, just lost a massive amount of capital by backing this ICO given the prices of in-game assets and the likelihood that the price will tank to make these assets affordable.

This isn't rocket science here, this is basic economics. I have waited and waited and waited, as have all of you, but now that I've just realized this given the wake of the massive BTC appreciation pump, this makes me feel a thousand times worse.

Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

Yes, in much the same way that the counterparty token was not sufficient and needed to be discarded, the current pricing structure of the in-game economy will need to be revised as well so that it is affordable for someone wanting to buy players and stadiums.  On the bright side, it would be much easier to fix that aspect than it has been to create a new blockchain and exchange service.  Hopefully the points you raised are things that the developers have also thought about.
spyro

Activity: 182

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:57:17 AM

So.. how about that exchange? haven't you guys had enough of this shit show by now?

I am sorry. You've got a very point. And we are taking in all of the feedback, even if some is negative.

Here's the good news. It's done. It should be released by the end of the month or early December.

We apologize sincerely for the delay. The process is complicated. It works well from the tests we've run. It should make investors happy once released.

Good news, what trading pairs will be available in the exchange? Only btc/xfc or you will allow other coins like eth or waves?

To my knowledge initially, there will be four other cryptocurrencies for the purpose of the exchange. Exchange in Fiat should later be adopted, as well.

Ethereum and Litecoin I know to be considered for the trade. Ripple and DogeCoin, also.

I'm sure you appreciate that right now is the perfect time to launch with BTC breaking records every week, pushing up the USD value of altcoins.

As an investor, I can tell you that the exchange doesn't have to be 100% perfect before launch. As long as your support is good then users can help you to discover bugs while you guys focus time and money on advertising.

Also, please can you confirm that you will be applying to have XFC listed on other exchanges as well.

I am not familiar with the details here but reading your comment about an exchange that does not have to be 100% perfect before launch is terrifying. Imagine something goes wrong and user funds are at threat. An exchange is a serious business and it should indeed be an absolutely secure product before being launched.

roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

So.. how about that exchange? haven't you guys had enough of this shit show by now?

I am sorry. You've got a very point. And we are taking in all of the feedback, even if some is negative.

Here's the good news. It's done. It should be released by the end of the month or early December.

We apologize sincerely for the delay. The process is complicated. It works well from the tests we've run. It should make investors happy once released.

Good news, what trading pairs will be available in the exchange? Only btc/xfc or you will allow other coins like eth or waves?

To my knowledge initially, there will be four other cryptocurrencies for the purpose of the exchange. Exchange in Fiat should later be adopted, as well.

Ethereum and Litecoin I know to be considered for the trade. Ripple and DogeCoin, also.

I'm sure you appreciate that right now is the perfect time to launch with BTC breaking records every week, pushing up the USD value of altcoins.

As an investor, I can tell you that the exchange doesn't have to be 100% perfect before launch. As long as your support is good then users can help you to discover bugs while you guys focus time and money on advertising.

Also, please can you confirm that you will be applying to have XFC listed on other exchanges as well.

I am not familiar with the details here but reading your comment about an exchange that does not have to be 100% perfect before launch is terrifying. Imagine something goes wrong and user funds are at threat. An exchange is a serious business and it should indeed be an absolutely secure product before being launched.

You are absolutely right about security and I wouldn't want to trade on an exchange that wasn't secure. My comment was more in relation to user experience and interface. Fortunately, I don't think the Footballcoin team are about to listen to me and launch the exchange earlier than planned.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

Now where i can trade XFC?? I can't find any link. would you please give me the link?

Do you have timeline for the new blockchain?
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

I read that this is the month that they are going to launch their wallet and their own blockchain, it's a long wait a very long one many coins comes and go, but this one refuses to die maybe because something big is indeed coming out in this project I always login to my dashboard to see my coins and they are intact.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Octa XFC

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

The blockchain is ready, the wallet is ready. The first external security audit requested some more safety features to be installed even before running the tests and we are working on that. We want to provide a safe environment for the game and for the XFC and for the assets. We will not release it to the public before everybody involved agrees it is as safe as we can think of.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

The blockchain is ready, the wallet is ready. The first external security audit requested some more safety features to be installed even before running the tests and we are working on that. We want to provide a safe environment for the game and for the XFC and for the assets. We will not release it to the public before everybody involved agrees it is as safe as we can think of.

And that's the best way to assure that everything will run smoothly,as expected.
Besides we all wait patiently all of this time. To wait a bit longer,especially for the safety of the whole network,doesn't sound so bad.

Rather be safe then sorry! Grin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

And that's the best way to assure that everything will run smoothly,as expected.
Besides we all wait patiently all of this time. To wait a bit longer,especially for the safety of the whole network,doesn't sound so bad.

Rather be safe then sorry! Grin

I think when concerning money this is the best way to think of things. Thank you! Especially, as the project has existed for enough time to warrant trust, in my opinion.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

That's the right words to post
We will not release it to the public before everybody involved agrees it is as safe as we can think of
we don't want people to say something is not working right after months of working and testing everything so let's give tehm time to put the final touch coding is not an easy job to do.
spyro

Activity: 182

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

You are absolutely right about security and I wouldn't want to trade on an exchange that wasn't secure. My comment was more in relation to user experience and interface. Fortunately, I don't think the Footballcoin team are about to listen to me and launch the exchange earlier than planned.

Oh ok I thought your comment goes into the exact opposite direction as you said it doesn't have to be 100% perfect before launch. But whatever, if they launch exchange please be close to 100% perfect Wink

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 07:12:40 AM by BossMacko

We've already invested money and time here i've waiting long and i can still wait as long the exchange site will run smooth and bug free so that our invested time here will really worth it. Though exchange is not up yet we can still play XFCfootball, If you are a football fan then this is a good leisure while waiting for them to 100% their exchange system.
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:51 AM

We've already invested money and time here i've waiting long and i can still wait as long the exchange site will run smooth and bug free so that our invested time here will really worth it. Though exchange is not up yet we can still play XFCfootball, If you are a football fan then this is a good leisure while waiting for them to 100% their exchange system.
Give this man a cookie! You're so right, mate!
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

Grin The football market is a huge kingdom, and XFCCOIN is devoted to the block chain of football manager games. Friends who like football and football manager games can pay attention to it and buy some chips with the development of it.  Roll Eyes
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

What is the circulating supply of this coin?
Octa XFC

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

200 mil.
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

200 mil.

Woow. Cool. it means that XFC can cost 0.20-0.50$ easy
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Grin The football market is a huge kingdom, and XFCCOIN is devoted to the block chain of football manager games. Friends who like football and football manager games can pay attention to it and buy some chips with the development of it.  Roll Eyes

I see your point. yes. The fact that football is perhaps the most popular game in the world was taken into account when starting the project.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: