Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
Snoww

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

AND YES I AM SHOUTING! I MEAN WTF!!!! AFTER LEADING US ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE FOR OVER 7 MONTHS WE ARE BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED FROM OR EVEN MORE STEPS BACKWARDS. MONEY AINT EASY TO GATHER. I PUT MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS PROJECT!!! FOR GOD SAKE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHY ARE YOU TREATING INVESTORS LIKE A MULE. I AM FRUSTRATED AND HAVE HAD IT! I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE. I JUST CAN'T

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

Many issues with this game now.

They say you can build a team upon the blockchain, yet players are randomly changed from position to position.

2 EXAMPLES.   I bought immobile and gomes (lazio,atalanta).   Both listed in midfield.      Both players have been changed to forwards, midway through season.

Basically building a team is pointless as a third party can change the rules! at any given time!!!

Thus completly centralised.   Nothing to do with cards on blockchain.

The position of the players is supplied by Sportradar together with the data. We can only check if this is a mistake (and if so correct it) or if it is the position declared by the respective teams for their players.

LOL both players were listed in midfield now they are forwards, i can prove this with screenshots as the player ive mentioned have won contest in both positions...

Point i was trying to make is the players/cards are NOT on the blockchain!!

The player cards are on the blockchain and the info linked to each of them is supplied through an API by sportradar - each player has its own cryptotoken and it is matched with the corresponding info that is of course changing with every match.

hi  octa,
     through twitter it said :

That is something we cannot predict. The market will set the price. However, #XFC will never be exchanged for less than 1200 Satoshi.

Let me rectify this.
 1 #XFC was sold a for 1200 Satoshi during ICO. After ICO, One unit of XFCCOIN was promised to be set at a minimum of 1350 Satoshi.

what does this mean ?

Is this means  team will not sell there coins at 1200 Satoshi or  team will buy back at 1200 Satoshi ?

IT things you can't promise but this you do promised .Community needs confidence
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

hi dev,
    if  this is not  a scam project ,may be you can do a buy back before exchange release   and destroy the coins .

this will make xfc more valueable good for everyone  . no more screaming.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

so it's all the scam or not?
damocles

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

Hard to say, but I am leaning towards gross incompetence at this point in time.  If it was a scam, they would have beat feet long ago as this has to be way beyond any point of making profit at this stage of development.
Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

Hard to say, but I am leaning towards gross incompetence at this point in time.  If it was a scam, they would have beat feet long ago as this has to be way beyond any point of making profit at this stage of development.

I agree with you.  Depending on what day of the week it is, I go back and forth between whether it's an outright scam or whether it's just a staff of 2 or 3 incompetent people who are way over their heads.  Either way, it's not good.  If the team can't deliver on the promise of an exchange by the end of this month, then they damn well need to set up a swapbot and refund the investors that want out of this thing.  Bitcoin has only gone up about 8x since we bought into this project in May/June.  I'm pretty sure you can afford to at least give everyone back their original amount of money.  Otherwise, just go ahead and shut everything down and quit pretending that this project is just as legitimate as all the others that are already on coinmarketcap. 
pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

personally i believe they tried to make it look legit, whilst waiting to exit.

im waiting for the old wallet got hacked nonsense.
B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:58:17 PM

Wow!  People are fired up this morning.  I love it! 

I'm guessing they were planning to run it until their contract with sportsradar, etc are done and then they turn the lights off, or as you said, just claim all the wallets got hacked.  Who knows?  But by now the project has not only lost momentum, it has lost good will and confidence of many, many investors. 

Seriously, you guys either need to get the exchange going so people can move on or you need to refund our money.  Hell, you can even shut everything down and disappear.  I just want something final here. 
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

I'm guessing they were planning to run it until their contract with sportsradar, etc are done and then they turn the lights off, or as you said, just claim all the wallets got hacked.  Who knows?  But by now the project has not only lost momentum, it has lost good will and confidence of many, many investors. 

Seriously, you guys either need to get the exchange going so people can move on or you need to refund our money.  Hell, you can even shut everything down and disappear.  I just want something final here. 

craziest part is if they just released the exchange football fans forgive very easily.    the amount of times ive threatened to walk away on my beloved club i cant count....lol
B A Baracus

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

craziest part is if they just released the exchange football fans forgive very easily.    the amount of times ive threatened to walk away on my beloved club i cant count....lol

No kidding!  It's not like people want to mistrust the developers or hate this project.  I figured this thing couldn't miss when I bought into the ICO.  But here we are over 6 months later and we have no usable exchange with any volume (counterparty dex sucks!), we have no advertising of the project other than twitter, we have no hard answers to legitimate questions, so on and so on.  I would love to be proven wrong about this project, but right now it's looking really bad.  You can only pull the football away from Charlie Brown so many times before he stops trying to kick it. 

hellsteeth

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

No kidding!  It's not like people want to mistrust the developers or hate this project.  I figured this thing couldn't miss when I bought into the ICO.  But here we are over 6 months later and we have no usable exchange with any volume (counterparty dex sucks!), we have no advertising of the project other than twitter, we have no hard answers to legitimate questions, so on and so on.  I would love to be proven wrong about this project, but right now it's looking really bad.  You can only pull the football away from Charlie Brown so many times before he stops trying to kick it. 

Im starting to think they used counterparty on purpose.  problems were around long before xfc appeared. I know cos I stupidly paid loads for spells of genises cards, on counterparty platform....
hellsteeth

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

another issue i have is its saturday.   XFC staff should be all over web on footballs favorite day just like other top football promoters, this is the day we alllll watch and play.

XFC no where to be seen.......ghostown.
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:43:41 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:15:30 PM by Kaywinnette

another issue i have is its saturday.   XFC staff should be all over web on footballs favorite day just like other top football promoters, this is the day we alllll watch and play.

XFC no where to be seen.......ghostown.

This!  I'm surprised that weekends on twitter and forum are so quiet.  Seems to me that's when things should be most busy for promotion of the game.  

I wanted this project to be a success but I don't see how it's possible.  Too many mistakes and broken promises for me already.  And I agree with some of the previous commenters that if exchange is not ready to use this month, then the team needs to buy back the XFC from investors that are unsatisfied.  That would allow the unhappy people to leave and everyone else can smile and wait for what comes next. 

And if the exchange is not ready and no money is refunded, it should be all the proof anyone needs to see that the project was probably always scam.  Seven months with no listing on coinmarketcap and no real chance to buy, sell, or trade the coin (dex is no good) is not how a legitimate project works. 
zanos

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:18 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 06:07:23 PM by zanos

hi dev,
  cloud we have some update before friday ? a week is not long but may be enough to solve some problem .

Thanks for your involvement.
Clearly, recent developments show the great potential of a game like FootballCoin.
I cannot make a promise about a specific date. I can, however, promise that all problems are ironed out before the release. In this way we can avoid the problems that arose with other projects, for example, cryptokitties, that a user mentioned earlier.

Rules for Placating Investors

Rule 1: Do not replace defined deadlines with undefined deadlines. We went from November/December to 'cannot make a promise about a specific date', which could mean December, it could mean April, it could mean never.

Rule 2: Provide concrete answers to questions. "What exchanges will XFCCoin be on?" Dev Answer: "We applied to several major exchanges". This tells us nothing, how about "We applied to Bittrex on October 7, status: application pending, We applied to Cryptopia on October 27, status: application processing". Something concrete, something that tells us a) what exchanges it will be on, and b) the status. Otherwise it seems like you are telling us nothing, which you may well be, you may not be, we don't know, it's impossible to know.

Rule 3: Provide concrete actionable steps related to the in-game economy and how it relates to the current RAPID fluctuations and volatility with Bitcoin. A basic player card currently costs 200 dollars due to Bitcoin's value, which, when compared to more expensive cards currently makes this the most expensive game to play in the entire world. Do you intend to either a) alter amounts in the swap from the previous exchange rate under the ICO when you switch to the new blockchain, so a person who invested 2.66BTC for 250K coins would receive more while keeping player prices the same, or will the player prices go down, or, the best solution, will they fluctuate with the market and not be pinned to a specific retail price?

It is to your advantage, especially now that you have your own blockchain, to have XFCCoin on major exchanges in order to get a solid combination of investors to make XFC worth something, and therefore prizes for the actual game to be worth something, which, in turn, will attract fantasy sports enthusiasts as well as gamblers, as well as to attract new players. People will not learn about this game through your own website alone nor will they learn about it through your own individual exchange, as it will be a needle in a haystack of cryptocurrency exchanges. My fear is that once you have your own exchange, your priorities will shift to be less concerned about getting it listed on popular crypto exchanges, and this is a huge mistake, not only for your investors, but for yourselves. But I wouldn't know, because we aren't told anything concrete. Normal ICOs have their coin on an exchange within ONE MONTH of the end of an ICO, you read that correctly, ONE MONTH.

Rule 4: Provide updates about the status of ongoing initiatives, status of the blockchain, where the wallet is, WITHOUT people having to kick, scream, yell, threaten, or explode in a ball of rage in order to get a response. We have waited a VERY long time (in the crypto world) for this project to come to fruition, and these updates, at this point, are not even a measure of good will, they are required given how long this whole process has been drawn out. People believe in this project, if everything was on track, you wouldn't have to give them a reason to keep believing, but given the endless delays, you owe your investors that, at the very least.

Rule 5: I know this will be a tough nut to swallow, but if you are unable to consistently meet deadlines after a number of failures, you should be offering to repurchase XFC from original investors at the price it was issued. Inability to meet deadlines, inability to provide clear guidance, inability to provide a solid, realistic roadmap and meet objectives on time, reliably, and advertise thus forfeits your ability to continue to make empty promises and action and goodwill should be regained through Rule 5. Would it suck for the project? Absolutely, but there is a pretty clear line between being in a realistic development cycle, especially when compared to other projects, and borderline scam-like behavior, which we are beginning to get to due to violations of Rules 1, 2, 3, and 4. There needs to be consequences, or you will just go on indefinitely telling us a whole lot of nothing.

You can choose to ignore this, you can choose to respond and begin to address these. But after seeing definable deadlines suddenly, inexplicably replaced by "we can't give you a defined date", you can't even give a date range at this point, means you are probably just profiting off of the rise of BTC yourselves, while egging on people that once believed in your project but are now growing sour after an exorbitant wait time with milestones shrouded in mystery until threats are made, and the only thing offered is some vague empty promises and/or a screenshot of something.

Thank you for your feedback. I can tell you have taken the time to provide a detailed answer. Thank you for that. Rules, of course, as you well know, are not usually enforced on groups you do not have authority over.  Wink

Regarding your concerns, you will find the information that will answer those in our previous replies.
We are sorry the exchange and blockchain were not released quicker, naturally. We appreciate your patience. The time will, however, have been well spent in ensuring the system is properly working.
Once again, thank you for your reply and feedback and please do not think in any way I am condescending in my reply. I believe we have a similar goal and discussions will help improve the vision and execution of it.

Glad you acknowledged my response and concerns. Though, I will say, I'm not sure why you opened your response with basically a statement that you can essentially get away with robbing a bank, followed by a winking emoji. My rules are not commandments, they were "rules for placating investors", which, given the length and duration of this project, not to mention the consistently missed deadlines has rendered it into pages upon pages of disappointment after deadlines are missed. The fact that any and all deadlines have failed to be met, coupled with the evasive, unclear responses to basic questions, such as: "What exchanges will this be listed on?" is bizarre, to say the least. That is a question that could and should be answered easily.

I originally backed this project because I saw it being very viable, which, when combined with the professionalism of the website and the game itself, made it look like a solid project. The fact that you are delineating between "investors who only want to cash out" and "people who want to play the game" is irrelevant, as both have made this project possible. It's not a matter of lumping them into groups, it's a matter of them believing in this project, irrespective of whether or not they intended to play the game long term. Usually getting the coins on an exchange is all that is required to satiate the former group, while the project itself and its polish and vision is enough to satisfy the latter.

So what I am going to suggest is an updated FAQ responding to some of my questions with the progress you have made since the ICO, some of the challenges you are still facing, as well as providing concrete answers to some of the questions that have been posed. You obviously don't have to do this. As you said, "we have no authority over you", but if you believe in this project as you claim you do and want it to be a success, then one part of that is providing answers to the people that did believe in it and made it possible. As someone else suggested, even if this is a scam, most scam coins still list their coins on the marketplace. The fact that there appears to be so much resistance to this idea for fear of you either not being able to control your own in-game market, the price to fiat, or whatever else you have thought has an impact on it by putting it on an exchange, is highly suspect and isn't contributing any confidence to how the project is being handled. In fact, one could argue, this is the main primary reason that there is so much suspicion in the first place.

I think that you think that once your exchange is online, you intend to keep all transactions on it, and aren't that concerned about listing it on major exchanges. You seem to somehow believe that you will still have the volume and the interest by putting it on some obscure exchange that most people, including fans and future players of the game, will somehow find it through your twitter feed, a bitcointalk thread, or your own website. If you want this to be a success, you need market exposure. All cryptocurrencies that have been successful have done this to increase adoption. Putting this up on bittrex isn't too much to ask, and if there is some fee involved, you could easily recoup that fee with the price increase that would be sure to follow (after the obvious dip of early investors getting out because of the duration and burned good will). But I think the misguided illusion is that you think having this on your own exchange will somehow let you control the price, as initially putting it on a larger exchange may push it below that target. Trying to manipulate the price and not letting the market dictate will not lead to a lot of people playing this game. Someone will come along with a similar vision, while learning from your mistakes, and make it tie to much more viable marketplace and allow the market price to float, as it should...and they will "Apple-ize" your idea, i.e. making it better while essentially copying your vision. Maybe you care about this, maybe you don't. Either way, if and when this project does reach the street, word of mouth, on forums such as these, will go a long way in terms of adoption. You may want to think on that in terms of the longevity of your game, but maybe the short play was the vision all along.

Either way, a legitimate FAQ summarizing the answers would, I feel, go a long way if concrete answers are given. Obviously you don't have to do this, but if you claim to care then it would be a small gesture of good will. Failure to do something of this kind is likely to lead to increased suspicion and skepticism as it is beginning to look like you are really hiding something.

hellsteeth

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

hi dev,
  cloud we have some update before friday ? a week is not long but may be enough to solve some problem .

Thanks for your involvement.
Clearly, recent developments show the great potential of a game like FootballCoin.
I cannot make a promise about a specific date. I can, however, promise that all problems are ironed out before the release. In this way we can avoid the problems that arose with other projects, for example, cryptokitties, that a user mentioned earlier.

Rules for Placating Investors

Rule 1: Do not replace defined deadlines with undefined deadlines. We went from November/December to 'cannot make a promise about a specific date', which could mean December, it could mean April, it could mean never.

Rule 2: Provide concrete answers to questions. "What exchanges will XFCCoin be on?" Dev Answer: "We applied to several major exchanges". This tells us nothing, how about "We applied to Bittrex on October 7, status: application pending, We applied to Cryptopia on October 27, status: application processing". Something concrete, something that tells us a) what exchanges it will be on, and b) the status. Otherwise it seems like you are telling us nothing, which you may well be, you may not be, we don't know, it's impossible to know.

Rule 3: Provide concrete actionable steps related to the in-game economy and how it relates to the current RAPID fluctuations and volatility with Bitcoin. A basic player card currently costs 200 dollars due to Bitcoin's value, which, when compared to more expensive cards currently makes this the most expensive game to play in the entire world. Do you intend to either a) alter amounts in the swap from the previous exchange rate under the ICO when you switch to the new blockchain, so a person who invested 2.66BTC for 250K coins would receive more while keeping player prices the same, or will the player prices go down, or, the best solution, will they fluctuate with the market and not be pinned to a specific retail price?

It is to your advantage, especially now that you have your own blockchain, to have XFCCoin on major exchanges in order to get a solid combination of investors to make XFC worth something, and therefore prizes for the actual game to be worth something, which, in turn, will attract fantasy sports enthusiasts as well as gamblers, as well as to attract new players. People will not learn about this game through your own website alone nor will they learn about it through your own individual exchange, as it will be a needle in a haystack of cryptocurrency exchanges. My fear is that once you have your own exchange, your priorities will shift to be less concerned about getting it listed on popular crypto exchanges, and this is a huge mistake, not only for your investors, but for yourselves. But I wouldn't know, because we aren't told anything concrete. Normal ICOs have their coin on an exchange within ONE MONTH of the end of an ICO, you read that correctly, ONE MONTH.

Rule 4: Provide updates about the status of ongoing initiatives, status of the blockchain, where the wallet is, WITHOUT people having to kick, scream, yell, threaten, or explode in a ball of rage in order to get a response. We have waited a VERY long time (in the crypto world) for this project to come to fruition, and these updates, at this point, are not even a measure of good will, they are required given how long this whole process has been drawn out. People believe in this project, if everything was on track, you wouldn't have to give them a reason to keep believing, but given the endless delays, you owe your investors that, at the very least.

Rule 5: I know this will be a tough nut to swallow, but if you are unable to consistently meet deadlines after a number of failures, you should be offering to repurchase XFC from original investors at the price it was issued. Inability to meet deadlines, inability to provide clear guidance, inability to provide a solid, realistic roadmap and meet objectives on time, reliably, and advertise thus forfeits your ability to continue to make empty promises and action and goodwill should be regained through Rule 5. Would it suck for the project? Absolutely, but there is a pretty clear line between being in a realistic development cycle, especially when compared to other projects, and borderline scam-like behavior, which we are beginning to get to due to violations of Rules 1, 2, 3, and 4. There needs to be consequences, or you will just go on indefinitely telling us a whole lot of nothing.

You can choose to ignore this, you can choose to respond and begin to address these. But after seeing definable deadlines suddenly, inexplicably replaced by "we can't give you a defined date", you can't even give a date range at this point, means you are probably just profiting off of the rise of BTC yourselves, while egging on people that once believed in your project but are now growing sour after an exorbitant wait time with milestones shrouded in mystery until threats are made, and the only thing offered is some vague empty promises and/or a screenshot of something.

Thank you for your feedback. I can tell you have taken the time to provide a detailed answer. Thank you for that. Rules, of course, as you well know, are not usually enforced on groups you do not have authority over.  Wink

Regarding your concerns, you will find the information that will answer those in our previous replies.
We are sorry the exchange and blockchain were not released quicker, naturally. We appreciate your patience. The time will, however, have been well spent in ensuring the system is properly working.
Once again, thank you for your reply and feedback and please do not think in any way I am condescending in my reply. I believe we have a similar goal and discussions will help improve the vision and execution of it.

Glad you acknowledged my response and concerns. Though, I will say, I'm not sure why you opened your response with basically a statement that you can essentially get away with robbing a bank, followed by a winking emoji. My rules are not commandments, they were "rules for placating investors", which, given the length and duration of this project, not to mention the consistently missed deadlines has rendered it into pages upon pages of disappointment after deadlines are missed. The fact that any and all deadlines have failed to be met, coupled with the evasive, unclear responses to basic questions, such as: "What exchanges will this be listed on?" is bizarre, to say the least. That is a question that could and should be answered easily.

I originally backed this project because I saw it being very viable, which, when combined with the professionalism of the website and the game itself, made it look like a solid project. The fact that you are delineating between "investors who only want to cash out" and "people who want to play the game" is irrelevant, as both have made this project possible. It's not a matter of lumping them into groups, it's a matter of them believing in this project, irrespective of whether or not they intended to play the game long term. Usually getting the coins on an exchange is all that is required to satiate the former group, while the project itself and its polish and vision is enough to satisfy the latter.

So what I am going to suggest is an updated FAQ responding to some of my questions with the progress you have made since the ICO, some of the challenges you are still facing, as well as providing concrete answers to some of the questions that have been posed. You obviously don't have to do this. As you said, "we have no authority over you", but if you believe in this project as you claim you do and want it to be a success, then one part of that is providing answers to the people that did believe in it and made it possible. As someone else suggested, even if this is a scam, most scam coins still list their coins on the marketplace. The fact that there appears to be so much resistance to this idea for fear of you either not being able to control your own in-game market, the price to fiat, or whatever else you have thought has an impact on it by putting it on an exchange, is highly suspect and isn't contributing any confidence to how the project is being handled. In fact, one could argue, this is the main primary reason that there is so much suspicion in the first place.

I think that you think that once your exchange is online, you intend to keep all transactions on it, and aren't that concerned about listing it on major exchanges. You seem to somehow believe that you will still have the volume and the interest by putting it on some obscure exchange that most people, including fans and future players of the game, will somehow find it through your twitter feed, a bitcointalk thread, or your own website. If you want this to be a success, you need market exposure. All cryptocurrencies that have been successful have done this to increase adoption. Putting this up on bittrex isn't too much to ask, and if there is some fee involved, you could easily recoup that fee with the price increase that would be sure to follow (after the obvious dip of early investors getting out because of the duration and burned good will). But I think the misguided illusion is that you think having this on your own exchange will somehow let you control the price, as initially putting it on a larger exchange may push it below that target. Trying to manipulate the price and not letting the market dictate will not lead to a lot of people playing this game. Someone will come along with a similar vision, while learning from your mistakes, and make it tie to much more viable marketplace and allow the market price to float, as it should...and they will "Apple-ize" your idea, i.e. making it better while essentially copying your vision. Maybe you care about this, maybe you don't. Either way, if and when this project does reach the street, word of mouth, on forums such as these, will go a long way in terms of adoption. You may want to think on that in terms of the longevity of your game, but maybe the short play was the vision all along.

Either way, a legitimate FAQ summarizing the answers would, I feel, go a long way if concrete answers are given. Obviously you don't have to do this, but if you claim to care then it would be a small gesture of good will. Failure to do something of this kind is likely to lead to increased suspicion and skepticism as it is beginning to look like you are really hiding something.

Fair and very valid points.      They made enough from ico to afford bittrex fee, even cryptopia would do at this point.
B A Baracus

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

Once again, another articulate post with good suggestions from some of the commenters here.  There have many such postings with good suggestions over the past several weeks/months.  Unfortunately it doesn't appear that suggestions are really wanted here.  Apparently placating investors isn't important here.  Detailed answers aren't found here either.  I doubt any of that will change.
Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

AND YES I AM SHOUTING! I MEAN WTF!!!! AFTER LEADING US ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE FOR OVER 7 MONTHS WE ARE BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED FROM OR EVEN MORE STEPS BACKWARDS. MONEY AINT EASY TO GATHER. I PUT MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS PROJECT!!! FOR GOD SAKE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHY ARE YOU TREATING INVESTORS LIKE A MULE. I AM FRUSTRATED AND HAVE HAD IT! I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE. I JUST CAN'T

I think your comments definitely speak for a lot of the folks here, including myself.  The frustration level is getting very high.  Reading the promises made on Twitter to see things get rolling by the end of November and then getting nothing out of it again was particularly disappointing.  On top of that, no adequate reasons or new timeframe was provided.  Although at this point how much can we trust any more promises from the team?  Yep, definitely feeling as though we've been treated like a mule.  If you guys are bullshitting us, then you really just need to pack up and hit the road.  Sad
GAZE272

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

this project has been a disappointment through and through, enough said, I'm giving up on this bullshit project and the scam artists behind it, give me my money and fuck off.
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

I'm beginning to think this is a scam as well. Even if the project is very far behind schedule there should still be some updates with clear information such as milestones. It looks like these guys ran off with the money and are stringing us all along to keep the police away. Can we at least contact the company that made the blockchain to see what has come of it all?
GAZE272

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

the shameless devs need to start answering all of the genuine questions that are being asked by investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: