Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:34:21 PM

Something similar for American football would be nice haha
Its all about soccer so very difficult its going to happen for American Football. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:00:01 AM

FOOTBALLCOIN, A PROJECT BRINGING TOGETHER THE WORLD OF CRYPTO WITH THAT OF FOOTBALL

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards. You own what you collect. Create your own football team based on official stats and win.
FootballCoin is developed on top of Bitcoin’s blockchain technology and features it’s own cryptocurrency – XFCCOIN.

[url=https://www.footballcoin.io/about-footballcoin/what-is-footballcoin/]WHAT IS FOOTBALLCOIN?

FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players
lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who
will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and
blockchain technologies.

Tutorial on how to move XFC from Counterparty into the game platform https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain/

Telegram invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA (English)

Telegram invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/HZ-PPk8vyZH7mwK-QYuNlA (Spanish)

Telegram invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/HYSBlVBUeKbCzBMavY2x-Q (Russian)

PUBLIC BETA LAUNCH | CLICK HERE TO JOIN

3 Leagues: England, Spain, Italy

+3 Leagues: Germany, France, UEFA

Tokens distribution second batch - Fiat stores
XFC DISTRIBUTION | PLAYER CARDS DISTRIBUTION | STADIUM CARDS DISTRIBUTION | ASSISTANT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION

FootballCoin Debit Card - issue

Tokens distribution - Third batch
XFC DISTRIBUTION | PLAYER CARDS DISTRIBUTION | STADIUM CARDS DISTRIBUTION | ASSISTANT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION

Other leagues integration (in accord with local communities requests)

WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

Virtual Football Module integration

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards and own cryptocurrency.

FootballCoin is a project developed by CROWNGEM LIMITED in partnership with:

Links:
GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ

Join Our Community Here:

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/xfcfootballcoin
VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/footballcoin
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/footballcoin_xfc
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA
REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/FootballCoinFANS
MEDIUM: https://medium.com/@xfcedy
STEEMIT: https://steemit.com/@xfcedy

Something similar for American football would be nice haha

Very glad you like it. We do have some NFL fans here, so you never know what the future brings.
But, for now, we do have soccer from the MLS included in FootballCoin. We're looking forward to the MLS safely resuming activity in the near future.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:39:00 AM

Hi guys,

I just created 3 contests for this weekend:

Friday(05/22/2020) Hertha - Union Berlin - prize structure: Double-Up - entry fee: 25 XFC
Limited places only 11.

Join Contest Here

Saturday(05/23/2020) SC Freiburg   -      Werder Bremen                 - prize structure: Top 30% - entry fee: 50 XFC
                                   Bayern Munich    - Eintracht Frankfurt
                                   VfL Wolfsburg     - Borussia Dortmund
                                   SC Paderborn 07 - 1899 Hoffenheim
                                   Monchengladbach- Bayer Leverkusen 

Limited places only 55.

Join Contest Here

Sunday(05/23/2020)   FC Schalke 04   -      FC Augsburg                 - prize structure: Double-Up - entry fee: 20 XFC
                                   FC Cologne    - Fortuna Dusseldorf
                                   FSV Mainz 05 - RB Leipzig

Limited places only 11.

Join Contest Here

Good stuff! I hope you get every spot filled and you have a great time!

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Indymoney

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:41:28 PM

Hi guys,

Good stuff! I hope you get every spot filled and you have a great time!
Very happy with this all and hopefully going to join this all for this week as I miss first week of Bundesliga just because of some personal stuff even living in lock down Wink Cheesy
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:29:29 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT!

The virtual football module of FootballCoin is almost ready for launch, and we need your help to test its awesomeness. Starting today, users will be able to enjoy the virtual contests by joining the Beta testing site.

For those interested in helping us out, here are some interesting virtual contests arriving today. We'll keep the list updated.

As a reminder, here's a guide to how virtual football works.

Main talking points:
- virtual contests with teams from the best European leagues (EPL/LA LIGA/SERIE A/BUNDESLIGA/UCL)
- a contest can contain up to 6 matches using teams that play in that league(home/away)
- scoring determined by an algorithm that takes into account performances in last 3 seasons
- a user can create a max. of 3 contests per hour
- all the main FootballCoin rules remain the same.

Please let us know, using any communication channel, of possible bugs you find with the virtual contests. Thanks!

We hope you enjoy the new feature!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:55:55 PM

We've successfully integrated the Virtual football module on to the Beta Testing website.

You can now use all of its functions, including the contest creation.

Also, virtual contests will be marked differently from the fantasy ones, so there won't be any issues in confusing those.

We hope you have fun, and please do let us know of any issues you may notice, in order to ensure you get them resolved before posting the module on to the official FootballCoin page.

FootballCoin

3dOOm
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 173

Member of Cryptios - https://cryptios.com/

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 12:28:22 PM

Hi guys,

I just created a virtual contests for today.
Tournament starts in 4h 30min:

Enjoy

Prize structure: Top 30% - entry fee: 10 XFC

Limited places only 55.

Join Contest Here

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 02:22:27 AM

We've successfully integrated the Virtual football module on to the Beta Testing website.

Also, virtual contests will be marked differently from the fantasy ones, so there won't be any issues in confusing those.

We hope you have fun, and please do let us know of any issues you may notice, in order to ensure you get them resolved before posting the module on to the official FootballCoin page.

The team is always trying to improve and add lots of new games here. I am very impressed by what is happening because I have participated in some small games here and earned some XFC.

Of course, I took a long break but will definitely come back because the interface of the site has changed a lot and is attracting a lot of new players, so this will be the most interesting entertainment place for everybody.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 12:56:12 PM

The team is always trying to improve and add lots of new games here. I am very impressed by what is happening because I have participated in some small games here and earned some XFC.

Of course, I took a long break but will definitely come back because the interface of the site has changed a lot and is attracting a lot of new players, so this will be the most interesting entertainment place for everybody.

Thanks for the support! We are happy with the virtual football component of the game.

Thank you to everyone who reported bugs and provided feedback.

We're glad that our users are playing the virtual football as well, especially given this period with the lack of football.

Aaand... we're happy to report that scores tend to be realistic even down to the surprise results.

If you're interested in the Bundesliga and want to get deeper into the tactics behind German football, we've also been publishing guides on that. Here's our latest post. It's about Lucien Favre's Borussia Dortmund.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:39:02 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2020, 09:44:20 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Hi. We're thrilled to be taking part in the local Virtual Blockchain Summit. Our representative will sit in on a discussion concerning the merger of sports and blockchain technology.

It's going to air live, at 12.30, on https://www.vbs.live.

You can also catch later on their site, YT channel, and FB.

We've also set up a special, free virtual contest to coincide with our participation at VBS20. Join here! https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6728/info

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:05:36 AM

It was very interesting this VBS20, this was the first time I watch a virtual summit and I really enjoy it. Congrats for your participation and I hope to see more in the future.

As for football, all the leagues are back again but to be honest, without crowds and fans in stadiums the games look more like practice rather like real games. Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:42:18 AM

It was very interesting this VBS20, this was the first time I watch a virtual summit and I really enjoy it. Congrats for your participation and I hope to see more in the future.

As for football, all the leagues are back again but to be honest, without crowds and fans in stadiums the games look more like practice rather like real games. Sad
You are right its really frustrating as sometime I feel its practice match going on so hopefully we will able to have some good news for next season as right now all is not good for spectators and any one to have match in Stadium.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:13:31 AM

You are right its really frustrating as sometime I feel its practice match going on so hopefully we will able to have some good news for next season as right now all is not good for spectators and any one to have match in Stadium.

Indeed no one wants a game (of any sport) without crown and spectators, especially the "owners"/major shareholders who lose big time... Or maybe not?🤔

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:18:41 AM

Indeed no one wants a game (of any sport) without crown and spectators, especially the "owners"/major shareholders who lose big time... Or maybe not?🤔

There's still a certain air of uncertainty regarding professional sporting events. That's one of the main reasons why we created the virtual football game. This gives us the chance to enjoy football, as fans, all year long.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:11:38 AM

Football's back! That's why we're able to host new fantasy contests. Many of them free.

Highlights of the week:
Free contest on Easy. Includes a mix of European matches, including one from Poli Iasi, a Romanian team FootballCoin sponsors.

-> Join Here: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6794/info

Free contest celebrating the return of Serie A

-> Join Here: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6796/info

Free contest from Round 33 of Europe's most entertaining league at present, Bundesliga

-> Join here: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/6797/info

We're also showing some love to the newly returned Premier League. Head over to the contest page to see where EPL games are hosted.

Aaaand, thanks to the great reaction for virtual football, we have dozens of daily contests every day.

Don't forget you can now purchase XFC using your card Indacoin is making it easier than ever to own/sell XFC.

And, don't forget about the XFC you can win by playing!

Happy managing!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 05:57:21 PM

There's still a certain air of uncertainty regarding professional sporting events. That's one of the main reasons why we created the virtual football game. This gives us the chance to enjoy football, as fans, all year long.

I know that virtuals are something to "hang on" nevertheless is not the real stuff. I must admit though that I don't know how we suppose to play in virtual competitions. I mean how the points are accumulated since there is no real game to know how the players go? Undecided
Sorry if I sound foolish but better to ask than sorry for not participating...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:40:22 AM

I know that virtuals are something to "hang on" nevertheless is not the real stuff. I must admit though that I don't know how we suppose to play in virtual competitions. I mean how the points are accumulated since there is no real game to know how the players go? Undecided
Sorry if I sound foolish but better to ask than sorry for not participating...

No worries! Thanks for asking.

In a nutshell, points are determined by what they accumulated in the real contest throughout the last three years.

We've set up an algorithm that makes use of this data but focuses especially on the last season. Managers are able to see who is available prior to the contest starting.

Here's detailed information on how everything is set up from our blog.

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/footballcoin-virtual-fantasy-football/

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:37:18 PM

In a nutshell, points are determined by what they accumulated in the real contest throughout the last three years.

We've set up an algorithm that makes use of this data but focuses especially on the last season. Managers are able to see who is available prior to the contest starting.

Well, now I get it. Cool It's like we get "Back in the future" kind of thing! At least it's easier to create a team based on last year's stats. Smiley
Thank's for the help, it was about time to join and a virtual contest... Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:31:48 AM

Well, now I get it. Cool It's like we get "Back in the future" kind of thing! At least it's easier to create a team based on last year's stats. Smiley
Thank's for the help, it was about time to join and a virtual contest... Tongue

Thanks a lot for the support!

Yes, we think so as well. We're constantly trying to make the game better and find more uses for the collectible cards.
Naturally, we're also glad we've been tablet o host fantasy football contests again.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 05:28:20 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 05:47:33 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Don't forget that starting today and until Sunday we have free contests every day featuring teams from Europe's biggest football leagues.

We're kicking things off today with the Free DUP Thursday.

Join us and win!

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: