Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Can you explain the 3 different token distributions? Just curious about the difference in each one.

As you know football has a huge base of fans (3.5-4 billion reported fans) being the number 1 game in the world. There are at least 260 million football players registered to fifa. There are more than 100 million players of football manager games.
We are aiming to get a decent share of this market.

The first release of XFC tokens will be just for the cryptocommunity. People that trust that our project will be a success will invest in the first token sale at a fixed price (1200sat).

The future sales will be at market price (in the meantime we will get listed on exchanges and have shops selling our tokens for fiat money) for people worldwide that want to invest or just play the game and future partners that want to join our project.

The future releases of coins will be based on the increase of the number of players and/or on strategic partners that want to join in our project. The dates in the roadmap are just indicative and we retain the right to keep the coins stashed for as long as we see fit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

my first free rolls has goes well that my latest positions on the contest is 19 indeed that was not really high but at least i got the prize and looking forward to see the results for next free rolls and i wish my positions would more better than my current position

The game is still new so everybody is still accomodating to the gameplay. Congrats on your wins and good luck in future contests!
There's still time to register for the upcoming freerolls!

New features:
When selecting players in your team you can now group them by the team they're playing for!
Listing by points also works, click on the column names to group players to your needs!

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:27:38 PM

New features:
When selecting players in your team you can now group them by the team they're playing for!
Listing by points also works, click on the column names to group players to your needs!

It's good to see this improvement. It's helping a lot when you select the players in your team.
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:59:04 PM

my first free rolls has goes well that my latest positions on the contest is 19 indeed that was not really high but at least i got the prize and looking forward to see the results for next free rolls and i wish my positions would more better than my current position

The game is still new so everybody is still accomodating to the gameplay. Congrats on your wins and good luck in future contests!

New features:
Very good! Step by step the functionality was upgraded visible. It get's more and more comfortable.  Smiley
I also noticed updated player pictures, very nice!  Wink

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:09:43 PM

New features:

thanks a lot. Entertainment is on the rise. Expectations are also rising. Some browsers work very slowly. We are curiously waiting for new updates.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

I joined several contests yesterday.  Where can I find if I won or lost?
Where can I find the contest history I joined?
Still not familiar with the system.

One problem is that I can't check the player's information by clicking the selected player.

Go in "contests" - select "finished" than click on column "last match" you'll see the standing of that contest;

Go in "my teams" select "finished" than click on 'total points" of selected contest. You'll see the points scored by each player in your selected team  Smiley

Also you can check Live scores to see live events in the matches you are interested (choose -show past matches):

https://www.footballcoin.io/game/#!/live-scores

You can find there team/player statistics and compare them by choosing "team" or "player" from live scores.

GL

My finished contests:

FREE-ROLL SUN.ITA   Alex   0XFC
FREE-ROLL SUN.SPA   alex2   0.00   0   0XFC
FREE-ROLL SUNDAY   Alex   0.00   0   0XFC
FREE-ROLL SUN.EPL   Alex   0.00   0   0XFC
FREE-ROLL EPL   team1   0.00   0   0XFC

Got 0.0 points and 0 rank?  Huh Huh
Footballcoin-tr

Activity: 147

Footballcoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:03:01 AM

Contests not yet calculated.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:21:56 AM

Had more than 2500 XFCCOIN  in my dashboard from my signature campaign and I will continue to hold my coins and participate in the signature campaign if I will convert it to their pre token sales price this will reach 0.03 not a bad works I expect this value to increase when it release in the market.

boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:22:59 AM

My finished contests:

Our data provider : sportradar need some time to audit and final validation of data, If we'll publish the results within several minutes there is a risk of some changes in data after final audit.

So we decided to publish the final results at  2 am GMT for closed contests. As you know we have a very complex scoring system with 34 data inputs https://www.footballcoin.io/scoring-system/
miramare

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:21:13 AM

My finished contests:

Our data provider : sportradar need some time to audit and final validation of data, If we'll publish the results within several minutes there is a risk of some changes in data after final audit.

So we decided to publish the final results at  2 am GMT for closed contests. As you know we have a very complex scoring system with 34 data inputs https://www.footballcoin.io/scoring-system/

thank you both for the explanation.
I will be patient for results.
miramare

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

My finished contests:

Finally, the result is out!
As a newbie, I won one of the prize. I am very happy about it.
For one of the contests, I got 11th with the exact same points with the 10th, who got the prize but I didn't have. What a pity.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

My finished contests:

Finally, the result is out!
As a newbie, I won one of the prize. I am very happy about it.
For one of the contests, I got 11th with the exact same points with the 10th, who got the prize but I didn't have. What a pity.

Congratulations! We hope to see you often on the leaderboard. Smiley Best of luck with the rest of contests!  Cool

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

Sorry for your bad luck, but you can see on website, in the event of a tie, the winner is the player who submitted his team first.

Event of a Tie

In the event of a tie (two or more users realize exactly the same score), a further parameter will be considered to determine the winner: “Line-up submission time”. The player who submitted his team first will be declared the winner. This rule is valid also in case of a tie with 0 or negative score.

https://www.footballcoin.io/game-rules/
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

New features:

Thanks for making it's easier to play Cheesy, can you add search box later? sometimes it's hard to search for a player if there's too many team playing. And can you fix the leaderboard? if i search for my name there, the rank is always set to 1, so i have to manually search my name first, then search it again based on the point in the leaderboard.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

You create cards with famous football players on it. Is this legal? Or do you have a deal with the players, clubs, FIFA,...?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

You create cards with famous football players on it. Is this legal? Or do you have a deal with the players, clubs, FIFA,...?

yes they have licensed this according to what they have said several times.

Octa XFC

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

We already answered the question more than once on this thread as cryptohunter pointed out (thanks for that)  but I will do it again:

We have contracts with the providers for the data, images, news feeds and video feeds for now and it will be extended in the future for more features and everything comes with a licence to use on our platform: www.footballcoin.io.
https://www.sportradar.com/
http://www.performgroup.com/
http://www.omnisport.tv/

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

The game improving step by step, more ppl join and it's already become an addiction!
Promos and freerolls are still on, as i see and they will continue i imagine... Tongue

Try to earn some free XFC it doesn't hurt at all! Grin

btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

i will try this game. thanks
i like it.
miramare

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:01:55 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 12:29:18 AM by miramare

Which player should I select for a contest?
With a high rank, or total points in season, or last match point?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: