Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:35:45 PM

how many bitcoin have we collected so far? I believe that football coin will be one of the most famous coins in the crypto world because in the real life, everyone like football
I believe also that football coin will become popular to the cyrpto world ones they listed to the exchanges site and ones football coin is tradable to the market. I hope also many big investor will invest to the ICO they will be reach the target funds and the next plans will hapoen. But as of now we need more fund to ICO so keep investing in football coin and keep promoting this coin to reach their target. In real life many people love playibg football.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:04:40 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 05:22:56 PM by FandangledGizmo

I'm new to this forum and I really love the idea of your project
Yes you have a platform but it hasn't been tested at any kind of scale yet and won't be until you have already taken in millions of dollars via your ICO and selling the in-game assets.

In terms of scaling they are switching to Ethereum soon, which should be able to handle most future transaction loads in terms of in-game asset trading especially once ETH switches to POS. They are temporarily on Counterparty, XCP, which wouldn't have scaled well as it runs on BTC. (Slow and high TX fees)

Because of the overload of the bitcoin network and the very high taxes we are currently technically challenged and in the impossibility of delivering full team packs.
We are now analyzing the options to find the easiest and most reasonable way to distribute the cards in order that people willing to buy the full team packs are not affected.
In the shortest possible time we will announce the new discounts and the new way of distributing the cards.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

I am also unable to access my XFC I bought from a BTC address because the XCP wallet has sweeping problems which is annoying. However XFC is probably one of the most exciting investments in terms of potential upside imo.  

..In conclusion, a sceptic might think that this is just a very well organised scam. You could have set up a really nice website, put together a business plan for an idea which is actually really good, paid for a subscription to OmniSport and got your logo on their website, and made a bunch of claims which can't really be proven until the start of the 2017/18 football season.

With regards to your other questions, they all seem to relate to transparency & more in depth information about the team involved. I think many of those questions are valid.
However there is clearly an enormous amount of work and money that has gone into the project so far in terms of website, wallet, platform and other development. So I'm personally satisfied it's very unlikely to be a scam.  
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:34:22 PM

Is that 150,000,000 XFC not too much during ICO? What if it does not reach the target? Shocked
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

Is that 150,000,000 XFC not too much during ICO? What if it does not reach the target? Shocked

what's the minimum target for this ICO Huh
There is no target for the ICO.
ICO is the way to start building economy around FootballCoin by increasing the number of adopters and improve the funding for better marketing.

herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

ICO is the way to start building economy around FootballCoin by increasing the number of adopters and improve the funding for better marketing.

Means if ico this time can be said successful?
Because there is no minimum target. Is it like to determine the rate later?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

Means if ico this time can be said successful?
Because there is no minimum target. Is it like to determine the rate later?

I think if they don't sell the full 150 million during the ICO they will sell it after for >1350 Satoshis each.

https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/ (Near the bottom)
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

I'm new to this forum and I really love the idea of your project

Yes you have a platform but it hasn't been tested at any kind of scale yet and won't be until you have already taken in millions of dollars via your ICO and selling the in-game assets.

You are so new here and to crypto.

This game is running here for a month and a half already and a lot of people have played it, me included.
I joined a lot of contest but didn't win too often. A lot of people played this game as I can see that there were about 1000 contests and the platform runs great but now the 3 featured leagues are over I have to wait for next season to play again.

When will next season start?

Me being new here doesn't take anything away from the issues I have asked about.

Are any of the other members here willing to comment on my points? I know we all want to make money but that doesn't mean we should switch off our brains and not ask questions.

Regarding your point 6. Fantasy Football is provided by various newspapers as well as sky sports, apart from the premier league(EA Sports) itself. The one that really caught my eye is http://www.oulala.com started by a coupe of entrepreneurs from Malta. It covers leagues across Europe and uses data from opta. So I'm willing to risk a bit of investment based on this fact that Fantasy Football has been around for many decades through different providers.

I would be interested in the answers to your points from Football Coin representatives however.

Thanks 

Thanks for your response and for correcting me regarding the existence of other fantasy leagues. Hopefully we can get answers to the other questions soon.
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:47:47 PM

if i buy Antoine Griezmann and after that he leave Atlético Madrid to another club
this summer and probably to Man u, can i sell it for better price?
roastedparsnip

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

..In conclusion, a sceptic might think that this is just a very well organised scam. You could have set up a really nice website, put together a business plan for an idea which is actually really good, paid for a subscription to OmniSport and got your logo on their website, and made a bunch of claims which can't really be proven until the start of the 2017/18 football season.

With regards to your other questions, they all seem to relate to transparency & more in depth information about the team involved. I think many of those questions are valid.
However there is clearly an enormous amount of work and money that has gone into the project so far in terms of website, wallet, platform and other development. So I'm personally satisfied it's very unlikely to be a scam.

I would be interested to hear people's thoughts on how much work and money has actually gone in to what we are able to see so far.

It is possible that time and money has been invested to get this project to a stage where it LOOKS like it has everything ready for the start of the season in 3 months. Here is what we currently have:

A nice looking front-end website.
A database of players etc which has been used and tested by a few hundred of the members here.
Counterparty wallet and XFC integration
Subscription to OmniSport to provide a news ticker

On the basis of the above, 150 million XFC are being sold.

If we assume a very low rate of 1 XFC = $0.02 USD then this ICO will net $3 million USD.

If you were an elaborate scammer then how much would you be willing to spend on preparing a nice-looking shell for a potential return of $3 million? $50k? $100k? more?
+

Maybe I've drastically underestimated how much money it would cost to do what has been done so far. Maybe I've got my figures wrong and my argument makes no sense.

Either way, I would welcome comments from members who have the knowledge and experience of what it takes to get a project to the stage that FootballCoin is currently at.

explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I really love the idea of your project but my experience in investing tells me that something isn't right here. I would be really grateful if you could straighten out a few issues for me.

5. The only information you've provided to offer legitimacy is a link on the website of omnisport.tv but this doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you've subscribed to one of their products. OmniSport won't be refunding anyone's money if this ICO is a scam.

In conclusion, a sceptic might think that this is just a very well organised scam. You could have set up a really nice website, put together a business plan for an idea which is actually really good, paid for a subscription to OmniSport and got your logo on their website, and made a bunch of claims which can't really be proven until the start of the 2017/18 football season.

You have full right to be skeptic in one project, but you don't have any right to make some false accusation...

1. Perform gorup/Omnisport (one of the most important sport data and rights providers in the world)has +850 B2B clients...why they posted only 27 logos on their client page?
Go to their about page and in the bottom of page you can see "some of our clients" and they show there only 11 logos..FYI last 5: EUROSPORT/Onefootball/Marca/NBC/XFC Where are the other 850 companies?

http://omnisport.tv/about/

According with your skepticism all of them could be scam companies  Cheesy Or do you really believe that they are posting on their visit card one project (company) without any agreement and without knowing who they are?

2. We are in crypto-world, we are militating for anonymity. Could you tell me who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Do you belive in Bitcoin without knowing his creator? Why?
I consider that they have full right to keep anonymity about the founders of company and project, how many time you can see one ready and functional project, not one PDF and nice roadmap like in other projects...
For me is important the final product and how good is, not to see one name and one picture on website. I personally tested the game last two months, I saw a lot of improvements during this time, and I'm very sure that somebody is not so crazy to invest millions in one project  to make a "well organized scam" instead to pay 10k-20k for a nice whitepaper/advertising to make a hype and collect monEy in ICO.

3.Could you tell me please what it means for you refunding in crypto?  Cheesy I'm since 2013 in this community and is first time when I hear about this  Smiley If you invest on Wall-street and market fall down they are making refunding?  Cheesy If you don't know the market rules is better to stay away, to drink a beer and watch on TV  Wink   
roastedparsnip

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:35:38 PM

if i buy Antoine Griezmann and after that he leave Atlético Madrid to another club
this summer and probably to Man u, can i sell it for better price?

From what I can tell, a players value is based on his star rating. So if Griezmann is currently 4* and has a really good season for 2017/18 then he could go up to a 5* which will increase his value. But if that is your aim then you should buy lower rated players with potential to improve. Although it would be helpful to know the criteria for reaching 5* level.
roastedparsnip

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:08:31 PM

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I really love the idea of your project but my experience in investing tells me that something isn't right here. I would be really grateful if you could straighten out a few issues for me.

5. The only information you've provided to offer legitimacy is a link on the website of omnisport.tv but this doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you've subscribed to one of their products. OmniSport won't be refunding anyone's money if this ICO is a scam.

In conclusion, a sceptic might think that this is just a very well organised scam. You could have set up a really nice website, put together a business plan for an idea which is actually really good, paid for a subscription to OmniSport and got your logo on their website, and made a bunch of claims which can't really be proven until the start of the 2017/18 football season.

You have full right to be skeptic in one project, but you don't have any right to make some false accusation...

1. Perform gorup/Omnisport (one of the most important sport data and rights providers in the world)has +850 B2B clients...why they posted only 27 logos on their client page?
Go to their about page and in the bottom of page you can see "some of our clients" and they show there only 11 logos..FYI last 5: EUROSPORT/Onefootball/Marca/NBC/XFC Where are the other 850 companies?

http://omnisport.tv/about/

According with your skepticism all of them could be scam companies  Cheesy Or do you really believe that they are posting on their visit card one project (company) without any agreement and without knowing who they are?

2. We are in crypto-world, we are militating for anonymity. Could you tell me who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Do you belive in Bitcoin without knowing his creator? Why?
I consider that they have full right to keep anonymity about the founders of company and project, how many time you can see one ready and functional project, not one PDF and nice roadmap like in other projects...
For me is important the final product and how good is, not to see one name and one picture on website. I personally tested the game last two months, I saw a lot of improvements during this time, and I'm very sure that somebody is not so crazy to invest millions in one project  to make a "well organized scam" instead to pay 10k-20k for a nice whitepaper/advertising to make a hype and collect monEy in ICO.

3.Could you tell me please what it means for you refunding in crypto?  Cheesy I'm since 2013 in this community and is first time when I hear about this  Smiley If you invest on Wall-street and market fall down they are making refunding?  Cheesy If you don't know the market rules is better to stay away, to drink a beer and watch on TV  Wink   

Thank you for your comments.

Firstly, I don't believe I've made an false accusations but I would be happy for you to show me if I have.

I have simply asked questions which I think are highly relevant as a potential investor, with the aim of creating discussion in this thread. Although I can't see any information about OmniSport having 850 clients I still think you make a good point and this is what I want from this discussion.

Satoshi Nakamoti offered something completely different to what is being offered here and I don't think you can compare the two things. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency which is controlled by no-one (we can debate about Chinese miners another time) and is not exclusive to any single platform. When you buy BTC you are buying into the idea of anonymous digital currency. I don't need to know who Satoshi is because Bitcoin runs without him.

XFC is a coin created for a specific platform and not currently usable even on that platform itself let alone anywhere else. If you buy it you are buying into the hope that Footballcoin will have a successful launch. I need to know who is behind it and what their track record and capability is because if FootballCoin as a website is not successful then XFC is finished.

Can you see the difference?

Also, I don't think this project is just about Crypto World or being anonymous so that explanation will not work. Firstly, if XFC is listed on exchanges then buyers will need to fulfill the identification requirements of those exchanges before being able to buy XFC.

Secondly, one of the stated aims of this project is to build a bridge between the crypto world and fantasy football players around the world. This would be much easier to achieve with more transparency.

Your final point about Wall Street displays a lack of understanding about how markets work. A company on Wall Street wouldn't get past the first hurdle without being fully transparent and filing thousands of documents to show who they are. And even if a Wall Street company did scam investors then those investors would have plenty of options to go after the scammers and the scammers themselves would be in trouble with the SEC or other regulating bodies.

In crypto world we don't have any of that.

And to be clear, I wasn't asking for a refund from OmniSport. I was simply stating that using OmniSport as the single source of legitimacy won't do anything for investors who are looking to put money into this project.

If we want our Crypto investments to succeed then we need some level of adoption from people outside of forums. Look at the major crypto platforms which are doing well so far and tell me how many of them are completely anonymous.

We can only do good for this industry by asking questions and expecting project founders to provide good answers. If we sit here quietly and believe everything we are told then the good projects will struggle to reach their full potential.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

I would be interested to hear people's thoughts on how much work and money has actually gone in to what we are able to see so far.

It is possible that time and money has been invested to get this project to a stage where it LOOKS like it has everything ready for the start of the season in 3 months. Here is what we currently have:

A database of players etc which has been used and tested by a few hundred of the members here.

If we assume a very low rate of 1 XFC = $0.02 USD then this ICO will net $3 million USD.

If you were an elaborate scammer then how much would you be willing to spend on preparing a nice-looking shell for a potential return of $3 million? $50k? $100k? more?
+

Maybe I've drastically underestimated how much money it would cost to do what has been done so far. Maybe I've got my figures wrong and my argument makes no sense.

Either way, I would welcome comments from members who have the knowledge and experience of what it takes to get a project to the stage that FootballCoin is currently at.

I have seen a wide range of crypto ICO's since 2013, most legitimate projects have very little to show at the initial fundraising round, other than a whitepaper, it's also not that unusual for a certain amount of anonymity. Scams often have even less to show & appear out of nowhere with what is often just a copy of a product that has recently been successful.

While MonacoCard isn't a scam, that's a good example of how a scam would look. TKN raises $15 million in <30 minutes and then a few weeks later, with less than one days notice, MonacoCard comes along with very similar product and presentations that could have been created in a few days, bombards the market with ICO advertising, thinking they should at least be able to raise a few million dollars given TKN's results, which they have.  

While the relative anonymity may be indicative of legal concerns/caution of some sort, such as licensing/restrictive covenants/laws surrounding crypto ICO’s… XFC is probably in the top 5% in terms of level of development, quality of website,content and concept. Add in the fact that they've spent two months engaging with the community and getting people to participate in the games, they're clearly attempting to create a genuine product and bootstrap it imo.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

1). Any bounty for early investors of XFC?(not cards)
2). Where I can see number of donated btc with btc address?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:11:42 PM

No, only discounts based on investment size.  https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

15LSRtvFUqyRnYeFMYFb9bBfF9AHRvJqbw
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

No, only discounts based on investment size.  https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

1). So I can buy at last day of ICO and get discount depending on the size of investment, right?
2). Any already planned exchanges after ICO?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:17:40 PM

No, only discounts based on investment size.  https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

So I can buy at last day of ICO and get discount depending on the size of investment, right?

Exactly, I think that's why contributions slowed down after a few days, because without time bonuses it makes sense to wait till the last day or just before they reach the 150 million XFC cap if that comes first.

No exchanges announced yet, only on ico page it says 'We are discussing with the main exchanges that after ICO the XFCCOIN is listed.'
roastedparsnip

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

+

I have seen a wide range of crypto ICO's since 2013, most legitimate projects have very little to show at the initial fundraising round, other than a whitepaper, it's also not that unusual for a certain amount of anonymity. Scams often have even less to show & appear out of nowhere with what is often just a copy of a product that has recently been successful.

While MonacoCard isn't a scam, that's a good example of how a scam would look. TKN raises $15 million in <30 minutes and then a few weeks later, with less than one days notice, MonacoCard comes along with very similar product and presentations that could have been created in a few days, bombards the market with ICO advertising, thinking they should at least be able to raise a few million dollars given TKN's results, which they have.  

While the relative anonymity may be indicative of legal concerns/caution of some sort, such as licensing/restrictive covenants/laws surrounding crypto ICO’s… XFC is probably in the top 5% in terms of level of development, quality of website,content and concept. Add in the fact that they've spent two months engaging with the community and getting people to participate in the games, they're clearly attempting to create a genuine product and bootstrap it imo.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. You make some good points about other ICO's.

Do you think the platform in its current state would be able to handle an influx of 10's of thousands of new users (or more) and be able to work properly?
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

Do you think the platform in its current state would be able to handle an influx of 10's of thousands of new users (or more) and be able to work properly?

I played about two months the game and I didn't found any bug (and I'm a bugs hunter Smiley ) in their scoring calculations or prizes...regarding scalability, how many times the game doesn't have bugs, it doesn't matter if are 100 are 100 million users online,all it depends on servers.
We are in 2017, all hosting providers are offering scalable solutions for servers and CDN. All you need to do when the number of visitors is increasing on your website is to pay more to your provider Smiley it's not a big deal.
For assets they are using Bitcoin blockchain, here is a problem now, but as a bitcoin fan I hope the segwit it'll be adopted soon, so we'll not see any more congestion on blockchain.
Regarding their data, sportradar and perform is providing data to most of the betting agencies and news agencies in the world, so already billions of people are accessing them daily...
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:21:34 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 01:50:28 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Thank you for taking the time to respond. You make some good points about other ICO's.

Hi and since you're obviously new, a warming welcome to Bitcointalk is in order Smiley.

Leaving all PR etiquette aside.. have to admit that while reading your posts with interest I was more like "say it brother!" rather than "oh noes! we have a troll" (I don't think you're trolling) Cheesy. Seriously, if everyone would do their due dilligence while investing, we'd live in a world where scamming would be harder than going to work. These ICO scams stem from human greed, going both ways as both scammers and 'scamees' (if you will..) act out of greed. We could discuss this for hours though (and if we're scamming I might've just shot myself in the knee for giving away some of our doctrine Cheesy - joking, of course).

Small talk aside, the platform (game engine and hosting) in it's current state can accomodate users in the number of 10s of thousand. The code behind the game is robust enough and the hosting solution is scalable to our changing needs (traffic peaks depending on real life game dates, etc). This has been tested internally (since the closed beta) under different loads.

Ever since the public beta began though... we've only risen in numbers of simultanous sessions and concurrent contests. The platform scaled very well, in accord to our own initial tests and predictions. However, in our unperfect world we have to expect the unexpected and plan accordingly (as nobody can predict everything; this includes bugs, attacks and whatnot).

Feel free to address further questions and we'll be happy to reply (one at a time would be great as it's hard to reply to nested questions). The best test that any company can pass is the test of time and we've just begun Smiley.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: