Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:45:42 AM

Fantasy FootballCoin "Language in modelspace has been confirming for several months the rise, and continuing progress of the eSports categories in all their plethora. It is a wide field, full of players, with more on the way daily, all metaphorically using sports metaphors, but many of the coins in this space will be very long term MVPs to those with the savvy to quarterback their own scouting. If you are not mindful of the eSports space in general, it is best left to those more aware of the nuances that will determine success. In this instance there are 3/three of the required 4/four components for this coin to have long term success, and it may well gain the fourth as it is the first mover in the space with the level of presence required to achieve network effect. Specialized Space [eSports] ~Acquire assuming in-depth awareness of the space.
Acquire to hold. https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/ " Clif High - "Nostradamus of Bitcoin" -Forecast for July 2017 through 2018 -bare naked Wealth #3 -pag.6

Covers 15 new cryptos, and 6 shitcoins! Plus existing cryptospace! - XFCCOIN - BEST RATED NEW ENTRY!

https://www.halfpasthuman.com/#timetalks

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:56:04 AM

Has anyone figured out how to send unused BTC from your counterparty wallet to another wallet yet?

Or have Counterparty still not fixed this issue?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:30:24 AM

Has anyone figured out how to send unused BTC from your counterparty wallet to another wallet yet?

Or have Counterparty still not fixed this issue?

For small amount of BTC you must import (sweep) your PRIVATE KEY from Counterwallet to another BTC wallet:

https://counterpartytalk.org/t/how-to-import-private-key-from-counterwallet-to-another-wallet/1740

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

SirSar

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

The web site will feature Public Beta competitions between the dates of the
31st of March 2017 – 18th of April 2017
Anyone got video of the gameplay? I didn't find anything about it.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:39:07 AM

FootballCoin XFC Blog/Video campaign, i have submitted a video about Footballcoin.io and here is the youtube link to the video itself https://youtu.be/_giwYLLFxoE
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

The base of the ETH was too good to pass up. I think the project will accelerate thereafter. the improvement on a very visible level. when we will be able to see it in the stock market. for the game in the long run will give good results. we waiting.  Cheesy Wink
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:30:54 PM

Does anyone know where I can learn about this game more? I know this is fantasy sports but I havent seen any good guides for beginners. I watch soccer on and off, thats about it but I want to learn how to be good at this game. Any advice?
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

Does anyone know where I can learn about this game more? I know this is fantasy sports but I havent seen any good guides for beginners. I watch soccer on and off, thats about it but I want to learn how to be good at this game. Any advice?

There are no good guides as the game is new and have been played just about 2 month.
There are some good players though.
The main idea is to pick the best players of the moment considering the statistical data that is computed in the game for each player (https://www.footballcoin.io/scoring-system/). This is for the PRO league.
For the Easy league that will be featured starting the coming season 2017/2018 there will be less data computed.

Anyway, the more you know about football the easier will be to pick the best squad for the contests you will join.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

Hi! I sent BTC directly from my Trezor, to purchase XFCCOIN. I received a receipt from the Tokenly Bot that the swap was complete . The coins were sent to recipient's address (Trezor) . How can I view them and transfer them to another wallet? Help

If you used other BTC wallet than a counterparty compatible wallet you must import your private key from that wallet in a counterparty (footballcoin) wallet to be able to see your assets (xfccoin/player/stadium cards etc.)

So open a counterparty/footballcoin wallet and keep safe your 12 words passphrase; After that follow the next instruction:

https://counterpartytalk.org/t/how-to-use-private-key-to-import-btc-funds-from-external-address-to-counterwallet-address/1225

Let me know if you were successful antunes. The counterwallet sweep function doesn't work for me.
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:45:14 AM

Scam project, what i feel.
More than 2 Months have passed and have got no real milestone reached.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

Hello guyz ,1 week to go before the ICO ends so if you jave interest to invest in football coin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after that. Goodluck to everyone keep promoting football coin so we can benefits everyone after hardwork and patience. Anyone update me how many football coin left in ICO is they have millions footballcoin or thousands?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

Go for non-scam project. There are a lot of ICO .
Can't agree with you as the project has a lot of real partners and a lot of real works.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:53:03 AM

Hello guyz ,1 week to go before the ICO ends so if you jave interest to invest in football coin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after that. Goodluck to everyone keep promoting football coin so we can benefits everyone after hardwork and patience. Anyone update me how many football coin left in ICO is they have millions footballcoin or thousands?

Hello. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

We are trying to make everything as transparent as possible. The sale of XFCCOIN has increased drastically in the recent week. You can see the evolution of the purchase of XFCCOIN in real time on our swapbot.
Have a look  Wink: https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/FootballCoin/xfcfootballcoin#choose

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

Go for non-scam project. There are a lot of ICO .
Can't agree with you as the project has a lot of real partners and a lot of real works.

Indeed, FootballCoin has many reputable partners (as you can verify on our web site www.footballcoinio) . We have seen a constant increase in interest for the project since we have started. The sale of XFCCOIN is on the rise and there is a surge in the number of people visiting our webpage. We are also fortunate to have received very good reviews from people with great knowledge of past cryptocurrency based projects.

I would refer to these as milestones. However, by all means, and respectfully, our goal is not that of convincing you personally. It is to have a successful project that benefits the community. I believe you will see plenty of other impressive results from the project soon enough. Smiley 

FootballCoin

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

We are trying to make everything as transparent as possible. The sale of XFCCOIN has increased drastically in the recent week. You can see the evolution of the purchase of XFCCOIN in real time on our swapbot.
Have a look  Wink: https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/FootballCoin/xfcfootballcoin#choose
Thanks for this dev, I will check this later . If i have extra bitcoin I will invest again to yhe football coin. I hope you will update this thread daily so we can know the news about this project. More power to football coin team and to us. Keep promtoting football coin and for sure you will get blessings because if you have football coin you make a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

Thanks for this dev, I will check this later . If i have extra bitcoin I will invest again to yhe football coin. I hope you will update this thread daily so we can know the news about this project. More power to football coin team and to us. Keep promtoting football coin and for sure you will get blessings because if you have football coin you make a lot of money.
I seen that there's a big possibilities that this can be a huge project to support as we seen that the ico is almost finished and numbers of people who's showing their interest are coming from time to time so better to place good numbers of btc for a much better earnings coming from this project. Many more updates dev team more luck to come.
Footballcoin-tr

Activity: 147

Footballcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Only 6 days left and we've just passed 261 BTC!

https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

Yeah, you are completely right  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Two "scamers" companies in sport's rights industry Sportradar & Omnisport published their lists with their "scamers" clients  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

FootballCoin and Omnisport! http://omnisport.tv/clients/

FootballCoin and Sportradar! https://sportradar.com/about-us/our-clients/

As you can see there is full of "scamers" on their portofolio: Yahoo;Twitter;Facebook;Fanduel;DraftKings;NBC;Samsung....and of course XFC-Footballcoin  Tongue

You are so funny man.. Cheesy They started the ICO with a ready gaming platform,tested by users a couple of months, not with one PDF and one nice roadmap like most of the others in the crypto-space  Wink

If you have 99$ you can buy last report for June published by Clif High (addressed to professional investors) and you'll find there in his analyze the list with shitcoins and perspective coins.

https://www.halfpasthuman.com/Hph_reports.html

FYI -XFCCOIN is best rated for new entries - "Acquire to Hold"  Wink  
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

Thanks. Sure thing. We plan to keep everyone updated throughout the project. As you saw we wish to keep everything as transparent as possible. We do feel that FootballCoin is something which will continue to grow, together with the support we are receiving.

Our site also includes football news which are updated daily, as the majority of our users are football fans that want to remain up to date with what is going on. Hopefully, this will also help users make the best choices about which players to buy/sell.  Wink Please have a look there, as well, if you wish.

We will also continue to post updates to this forum and our website in the upcoming future, no need to worry.  Smiley

FootballCoin

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

Only 6 days left and we've just passed 261 BTC!

https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico

Very happy to see to see more BTC coming in for this project. Think it was just because there were no time bonuses, people have been waiting till near the end of the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: