Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:47:13 AM

Thank you for keeping up to date on the project, you always give us confidence in the project. I hope you will soon complete all the necessary procedures for XFC to be listed on Bittrex and I hope the project will be success.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

Thank you for keeping up to date on the project, you always give us confidence in the project. I hope you will soon complete all the necessary procedures for XFC to be listed on Bittrex and I hope the project will be success.

Sure thing! We are actively working on each of the aspects we discuss here. We should have updates and good news very soon. Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:47:56 AM

Where i can buy this coin?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

IIRC you can buy using counterparty where they have xfc wallet https://wallet.footballcoin.io , it's the same platform used in ICO. You just need to deposit btc then convert it to xfc coin. There is still no other market where you can buy btc at the moment but they said there'll be soon.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:09:35 PM

IIRC you can buy using counterparty where they have xfc wallet https://wallet.footballcoin.io , it's the same platform used in ICO. You just need to deposit btc then convert it to xfc coin. There is still no other market where you can buy btc at the moment but they said there'll be soon.

What's is the current price vs ico price? Same amount of xfc per bitcoin?

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:12:26 AM

Don't forget to join Sunday Russian Free-Roll tournament!
joined the free-roll tournament, i hope i will win even i selected squad randomly cuz i don't know anything
about players of Russian League Grin

Thank you to everyone who participated in the tournaments. Congratulations to the winners!  Grin You should be able to see the standings on your account page.

This is an opportunity for everyone to learn more about Russian football I think. There are many interesting players in the League and a lot of our users have demanded the league. We were also using the tournament to verify that all the details regarding the platform are up and running. Fortunately, everything looks great. We're looking ahead to a great new season.  Smiley

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

The site seems little confusing with this style. It took me some time to understand the game and even find the log in button. I think it should be easier to understand the game for new users. There can be redirect link to find the game. Also, it should be targetting people outside of cyrptocurrency world.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

We've offered more updates regarding the start of the season, the introduction of the Russian Premier League and other competitions and generally where we will be headed in the immediate future.  Smiley

Please take a look: https://www.footballcoin.io/the-russian-premier-league-debuts-in-footballcoin

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

The site seems little confusing with this style. It took me some time to understand the game and even find the log in button. I think it should be easier to understand the game for new users. There can be redirect link to find the game. Also, it should be targetting people outside of cyrptocurrency world.

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed we are working on the aspects concerning the presentation and the way in which the game can be accessed.

We aim to target football fans even more in the new season and we're confident we'll be able to catch their attention.  Smiley

FootballCoin

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

when we will se xfc on markets. As i remember after the ico it will be on the markets but since now xfc didnt joined any market.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

when we will se xfc on markets. As i remember after the ico it will be on the markets but since now xfc didnt joined any market.

yes, we are all waiting for the exchange.. does the team got any updates regarding this? or none at all?
dreambao

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

Hope xfc will soon on marcket and pump.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

The football season is on!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Apparently, I need to learn more about the Russian league, since I had no idea who were the players Huh, but that didn't stop me from playing.
August is gonna be full. Cheesy
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:51:40 PM

yes, we are all waiting for the exchange.. does the team got any updates regarding this? or none at all?

They announces many time the reason why they are not allowing the listing on exchanges yet, also there were a lot of discussion on this subject. It looks you are too lazy to read the past information, the blog or to follow social media...it's more easy to ask here every day same think instead to read all relevant and important information and updates:

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-updates-during-period-of-network-disruption-on-the-blockchain

Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

hello, i cannot enter my wallet xfc wallet I use the keyboard on the right side and enter all the words and then log in and then i get a grey waiting line but never enter for real i tried several times and i cannot write on the white site line above my secret words because no text will appear on the white line.. can u pls check,   my account on XFC is Widoe

As already answered from support, I also post the answer here:

Your wallet and game account are 2 different things.

The wallet is all yours and we cannot help you there. You own it through your private key (the 12 words in the correct order).
https://wallet.footballcoin.io/
I just checked the wallet and it seems it works very well.

The game account is also yours but we can control it and there we may be able to help you.
soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:52:27 PM

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed we are working on the aspects concerning the presentation and the way in which the game can be accessed.

We aim to target football fans even more in the new season and we're confident we'll be able to catch their attention.  Smiley

Could you tell us, when we will see the XFC on CMC and trade on exchanges?
Have you people talked or worked with any exchange to list the XFC?
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Good looking ladies hosting an official Footballcoin youtube channel would probably help catch football fans attention!   Cool
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

Good looking ladies hosting an official Footballcoin youtube channel would probably help catch football fans attention!   Cool

Yes please! We want that Youtube show, pick beautiful girls to host the program. It doesn't matter what they say as long as they are pretty and have good voice. Grin
That brings more users to the game, even outside of crypto currency community.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

Yeahh Game Maket is open!!
Did you know that footballcoin held a free roll contest in the Russian league, TOTAL PRIZE: 4,500 XFC
You can enter the contest at this link> https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/contests/
footballcoin.io Football game manager. yeah i like this game it's awesome !!
But where is the market for exchange/market trade xfccoin?
hi dev, do u have a good news, informations about listed to exchange?
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

Yes please! We want that Youtube show, pick beautiful girls to host the program. It doesn't matter what they say as long as they are pretty and have good voice. Grin
That brings more users to the game, even outside of crypto currency community.

I can't say for sure that will work, but from my experience, this is a popular practice in European football news. However, this tactic might be seen as "cheap" by cryto currencies fans. Not sure they will be eager to get involved in such an environment.

With this being said, if indeed they are interested in doing this, I am working on my application as we're speaking.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: