Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:22:34 PM

Excellent news regarding the fiat payments!  And goodbye counterparty coin!  You will not be missed.  So has development and testing of the new blockchain already begun and if not, how long does a process like that generally take to complete?  And how will our current coins be switched to the new version?  Will we need to send them through a swapbot or something?  There's going to be a million questions regarding this latest news. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

FootballCoin is happy to announce it will join forces with ANX International. Using their guidance we will establish a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC, built using Multi Chain technology (technology similarly used by Bitcoin).

We will also establish an exchange service named "DigitalTokens", powered by ANX, with the purpose of supporting fiat payments and payment gateway for accepting credit and debit cards.

We believe that this is the best way in which FootballCoin can move forwards. Additional information is to be made available soon.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

Big news will be interesting to see the details. But sounds good for sure.

Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency in general so I have a question for those folks on the forum who are much more knowledgeable than me on the topic.  I know there are several gaming/gambling/e-sports related coins on the market even though I can't name many of them right off the top of my head, but how many of them, if any, can be directly purchased with dollars, euros, and other currencies and then be used to fund a debit card for real world purchases?  Is footballcoin unique in this aspect among the gaming coins that already exist?  If so, that would be excellent. And I feel that Fandangledgizmo probably has the answer to that question.  He seems to be a fountain of knowledge.   Grin
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:58:28 PM

why i can't sell the player that i won in average points contest? it's show me this error '' Insufficient quantity (11652) ''
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

FootballCoin is happy to announce it will join forces with ANX International. Using their guidance we will establish a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC, built using Multi Chain technology (technology similarly used by Bitcoin).

We will also establish an exchange service named "DigitalTokens", powered by ANX, with the purpose of supporting fiat payments and payment gateway for accepting credit and debit cards.

We believe that this is the best way in which FootballCoin can move forwards. Additional information is to be made available soon.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/
Congrats! That is impressive!  Wink
a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC (a bitcoin clone built on multichain technology) that will have very low (or no) transaction fees and fast confirmation
Cool

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:12:38 PM

Totally impressive. This is just the ticket XFC needs to move forward and allow the average fans to easily participate w/ this coin in game. Such a major game changer, wow.
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:24:34 AM

This announcement is good news for those who have invested with a long-term view. I don't think this is something which can be implemented in the next few weeks but if it is done properly then it will give FootballCoin a good foundation to build on.

I'm still disappointed that more wasn't done to take advantage of the return of the football season to get new players signed up but that was always going to be difficult with the ICO ending in late June.

Maybe it will take longer to reach that critical mass of users to really make this project popular with fantasy football players but I would prefer things to be done slowly and properly rather than quick and dirty.

Announcements like this definitely help though because at least we know that something is happening!
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

That's  a good news for the exchange, I've been waiting for too long for the exchange for this coin because i had a lot of xfcoins from the winnings and signature campaign reward in the past they are my extra xfcoins because i already had a good set of cards that i bought. Now i just want to dispose my remaining coins.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:48:50 AM

Finally an update! I'm just confused why you guys didn't used a blockchain which is mostly supported by other exchanges in the first place to avoid the delays. Anyway, I'm sure you guys will stick to your plans and will provide us more good updates about xfc.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:14:11 AM

Congrats! That is impressive!  Wink
a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC (a bitcoin clone built on multichain technology) that will have very low (or no) transaction fees and fast confirmation
Cool

Say what!!!. Smiley That is very good news I heard so far, hmm I'll just wait and see what happen next.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:52:00 AM

why i can't sell the player that i won in average points contest? it's show me this error '' Insufficient quantity (11652) ''

Are you using it in a contest that is going on right now? This could be the reason.

If not, go to the market page, find the card. It should show as "Owned". Click on "Sell", choose the price you want for it and it should show it in the listings.  Wink

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

Good news indeed.  Will the new blockchain and payment gateway be available for use in September as the initial road map indicated?   Huh
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

Congrats! That is impressive!  Wink
Cool

Say what!!!. Smiley That is very good news I heard so far, hmm I'll just wait and see what happen next.

Maybe you don't get it Smiley It'll be an exchange for football fans-with payment gateway(debit/credit card) and fiat deposit operated by ANX, and it'll be a NEW BLOCKCHAIN - so it'll make more easy the integration with other exchanges from crypoto (like Bittrex) which are not listing anymore Counterparty tokens (in my opinion this is the reason why XFCCOIN is not listed yet on Bittrex Wink ) so what..Smiley
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

How long will it take to establish a new block chain to replace the current one?  I assume the old footballcoin wallet will no longer be used, so I'm guessing a new wallet will be built also.  How will we swap our current coins for the new version?    Huh
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

How long will it take to establish a new block chain to replace the current one?  I assume the old footballcoin wallet will no longer be used, so I'm guessing a new wallet will be built also.  How will we swap our current coins for the new version?    Huh
Maybe around 2-3 month? They have to launch test net and make sure everything is right before launching it. I don't know how to swap it yet, but they will tell us how to when the swap date is near.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

"Through the DigitalTokens platform, Footballcoin’s currency XFCCOIN will be available for trade against Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, XRP, DOGE and also fiat. The service will also include payment getaway for VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay cards. Through the platform, assets (such as XFCCOIN or Bitcoin) can also be held secure in a digital wallet service."

If I'm reading this correctly, the DigitalTokens platform will be a decentralized exchange where XFCcoin can be traded for Bitcoin and a few of the other large altcoins as well as fiat.  Will this be the only exchange that XFCcoin will be traded on or will it also appear on other exchanges in the near future such as Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, etc.? 
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

So are the features functional by now or not? I don't really get it at this point. The guy who recommended this really has a reputation to lose and I was sure his tip will turn out to be valuable. Not the case yet.

Hey guys would anyone answer that question? I can't seem to get real insight into the project, but I was considering investing. So har far is this by now? For what type of purposes can it be used already?
hqocta

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

So are the features functional by now or not? I don't really get it at this point. The guy who recommended this really has a reputation to lose and I was sure his tip will turn out to be valuable. Not the case yet.

Hey guys would anyone answer that question? I can't seem to get real insight into the project, but I was considering investing. So har far is this by now? For what type of purposes can it be used already?

Check yourself:
footballcoin.io
https://game.footballcoin.io
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

The fantasy football manager aspect of the project works fine.  Several league are currently running and there haven't been any problems so far with that area.  The big issue at the moment is that the currency of the game, the XFCcoin, was built on the counterparty platform, which sucks.  The developers are going to ditch that blockchain and start over with a new blockchain.  It's unclear right now how much time will be needed to develop and test the new coin along with the DigitalTokens exchange.  When the new coin gets here and is available for trading, I think the project will have excellent potential to increase in value.  But for now, you can only purchase XFCcoin on the counterparty DEX, and I doubt you can buy very many of them unless someone has decided to dump all their coins at less than they paid for them in the ICO. 
kringkramfg

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

Counterparty doesn't really suck, it's mostly the combination with the constant full blocks that are causing issues. Improvements are coming too (multiple send etc). It totally makes sense to switch to an own blockchain instead for a big project like this though.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: