Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

What a fu*ck wallet!!

I want to send my XFC from https://wallet.footballcoin.io/#pages/balances.html to https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/user-addxfc
The first time, it says I require ~0.0016 BTC as the tx fee. I send >0.0018 btc to the address.
Then, it says I require ~0.0021 BTC to pay the fee! What a fu*ck?
And I send another 0.001btc.
For the third time, it says ~0.0029 as fee!!!  What's the wrong with it? Who can help me?

Hi, we fully understand and quite share your frustration (hence the decision to build our own blockchain solution). Counterparty fees use Bitcoin Core fee recommendations, but even when the Bitcoin network is congested that sounds like a very high to pay. Did you create a transaction already? Is your total balance big enough?

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:03:02 AM

Roadmap about blockchain change and exchanges? news?
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

Hey when do you exact want to list the footballcoin to the exchanges site. Because many few months ago until the ICO end. Please tell us so we can know . Because as of now many investor want to know when . And many question or asking about the exchanges site . Sorry for my words  but I think this the right time to list xfc to the exchanges site. I hope you answer my question.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:23:34 AM

What a fu*ck wallet!!

I want to send my XFC from https://wallet.footballcoin.io/#pages/balances.html to https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/user-addxfc
The first time, it says I require ~0.0016 BTC as the tx fee. I send >0.0018 btc to the address.
For the third time, it says ~0.0029 as fee!!!  What's the wrong with it? Who can help me?

Hi, we fully understand and quite share your frustration (hence the decision to build our own blockchain solution). Counterparty fees use Bitcoin Core fee recommendations, but even when the Bitcoin network is congested that sounds like a very high to pay. Did you create a transaction already? Is your total balance big enough?

Wow those fees are pretty crazy. If that keeps up a new blockchain solution would be welcome.
Maxxco

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

Hey when do you exact want to list the footballcoin to the exchanges site. Because many few months ago until the ICO end. Please tell us so we can know . Because as of now many investor want to know when . And many question or asking about the exchanges site . Sorry for my words  but I think this the right time to list xfc to the exchanges site. I hope you answer my question.

Why ask if they have many months to answer only one word: SOON. No exact dates, they do not know what to do next...

КPИПTOMИP: Telegram кaнaл | Twitter кaнaл
Кpиптo тpeйдинг | ICO инвecтиции | Oбзopы кpиптoвaлют

VERGE | RU - Telegram кaнaл cooбщecтвa Verge нa pyccкoм
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

Why ask if they have many months to answer only one word: SOON. No exact dates, they do not know what to do next...

I forgot this coin I check my list and I have more than 3000 in bounty although they are kinda slow in submitting it to exchange so people can decide what is the real value of footballcoin in the market, this is important in any project the value of the asset.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

I forgot this coin I check my list and I have more than 3000 in bounty although they are kinda slow in submitting it to exchange so people can decide what is the real value of footballcoin in the market, this is important in any project the value of the asset.

Hi. Maybe you should hold on to that as it may turn out to be of quite some value.  Wink

If you can check the web site you will see we have provided updates and as you can imagine there is more to come. Smiley
https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:21:22 AM

Hey when do you exact want to list the footballcoin to the exchanges site. Because many few months ago until the ICO end. Please tell us so we can know . Because as of now many investor want to know when . And many question or asking about the exchanges site . Sorry for my words  but I think this the right time to list xfc to the exchanges site. I hope you answer my question.

Hi. Maybe you should hold on to that as it may turn out to be of quite some value.  Wink

If you can check the web site you will see we have provided updates and as you can imagine there is more to come. Smiley
https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

You have a real asset so it's better to keep patient I have a lot of experiences on some of the coins that I've  promoted and invested where the value zoomed up when it entered the market after dev opted to develop the project before submitting to exchange so extend your patient.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Twnpks

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

I'm curious what the process will be for exchanging the old XFC coins that we already have to get the new coins?  Will this be done with a swapbot?  And what about the player cards?
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

I am also worried a little by their slow development of the exchange, but I also understand this pressure will not help. Or worrying.
And Footballcoin said SOON, after they announced the development of their own blockchain. It should be a sign that they are working on it.
Hoping for the best.
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

What a fu*ck wallet!!

You should fork counterparty and lay it on top of the FootyCash blockchain.
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:03:09 PM

I am also worried a little by their slow development of the exchange, but I also understand this pressure will not help. Or worrying.
And Footballcoin said SOON, after they announced the development of their own blockchain. It should be a sign that they are working on it.
Hoping for the best.

Nobody is particularly happy with the delays regarding the exchange.  There's no doubt about that.  It would have been great to have the coin available when the football season officially kicked off, so it feels like an opportunity was lost there.  But on the bright side, ANX International is a very reputable company whose business model is making blockchain solutions for other businesses, so I don't see any reason why the new blockchain and exchange should take very long to get here.  It certainly shouldn't take any more time than has already passed since the ICO ended.  I suspect ANX will be able to deliver a good product in a reasonable amount of time and Footballcoin will benefit greatly from it. Wink   
analexis

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

Hoping for the best.

Nobody is particularly happy with the delays regarding the exchange.  There's no doubt about that.  It would have been great to have the coin available when the football season officially kicked off, so it feels like an opportunity was lost there.  But on the bright side, ANX International is a very reputable company whose business model is making blockchain solutions for other businesses, so I don't see any reason why the new blockchain and exchange should take very long to get here.  It certainly shouldn't take any more time than has already passed since the ICO ended.  I suspect ANX will be able to deliver a good product in a reasonable amount of time and Footballcoin will benefit greatly from it. Wink   

That sounds like good news. Keep it up guys! And let us know!
wander.me

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

English Premier League starts tomorrow. Hope to get my teams right. and increase the xfc
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

Hoping for the best.

I agree with that that no one is happy with anything related to the delay.
But the team also gave the information 'soon' and it probably will not take much longer. Because we know footballcoin is a long-term project and I think it will continue to grow and more interested.
So do not worry about the exchange delay. Coin can use for the contest was temporary.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:08:10 PM

Hoping for the best.

I agree with that that no one is happy with anything related to the delay.
But the team also gave the information 'soon' and it probably will not take much longer. Because we know footballcoin is a long-term project and I think it will continue to grow and more interested.
So do not worry about the exchange delay. Coin can use for the contest was temporary.

Indeed FootballCoin's vision is for the project to be successful in the long term. We've addressed this on several occasions. And yes there are decisions that have been to ensure that this happens. We feel a responsibility to our users, their interests and security.

FootballCoin

cryptoedu

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

Just get to the exchange and let me sell this thing off. I am not so cool with delay,i am a trader and not an investor.
frejzw

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:43:42 PM

For anybody that wants to sell the coins, there seems to be some buyers again on counterparty dex. But the buyers seems to price it quite a bit lower than ICO...
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Hey when do you exact want to list the footballcoin to the exchanges site. Because many few months ago until the ICO end. Please tell us so we can know . Because as of now many investor want to know when . And many question or asking about the exchanges site . Sorry for my words  but I think this the right time to list xfc to the exchanges site. I hope you answer my question.

Hi. Maybe you should hold on to that as it may turn out to be of quite some value.  Wink

You have a real asset so it's better to keep patient I have a lot of experiences on some of the coins that I've  promoted and invested where the value zoomed up when it entered the market after dev opted to develop the project before submitting to exchange so extend your patient.
I also investor of footballcoin I will wait 1 to 2 months but I hope the dev will develop the footballcoin so the price will increase.
I hope you will do your hardwork so the footballcoin become successful brcause if footballcoin long time before list to the exchanges site for  many investor will not invest anymore because of that. But I hope many investor will invest to this coin if once listed to exchanger. We will wait for your update soon Smiley. Keep your time.
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:22:32 AM

hello i entered friday contest. scored 7(cigerci2,cavani2,gomis1,juanmi1,william jose1) yet you have given me 0 points.
i will post screenshot when back from work.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: