Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

People are divided between getting in any exchange and waiting for the right time to launch, it's better to create a poll and ask supporters opinion so we can have a consensus but of course, the decision of the team is what matters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

I agree about the issues with the counter party wallet.  That wallet sucks.
My coins are still stuck on https://wallet.tokenpockets.com  and I can't get them out because of the high fees.  I have less then 0.0020 btc and I don't know how I can send that btc out or send the xfccoin out.

When the developers create a new block chain for coins.  please make sure they allow us to import our wallet from https://wallet.tokenpockets.com.  That is the wallet they recommended us to use during the ICO so that's the one I used.  Now my coins are completely stuck in there.

Any help is appreciated.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

People are divided between getting in any exchange and waiting for the right time to launch, it's better to create a poll and ask supporters opinion so we can have a consensus but of course, the decision of the team is what matters

We're definitely taking an interest in all opinions here. We merely are also analyzing the pros and cons of each decision.
You and everyone else will get the chance to use the XFCCOIN in no time. Our interest is to see it being used as much as possible and eventually have it be used in different aspects of life, similarly to Bitcoin.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

B A Baracus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

I don't even understand why there would be a debate about the right time to launch.  As soon as the new blockchain and exchange is working, that is the time to launch, and not a second later.  The game has been working for months so there's absolutely no reason to keep hiding this thing.  Make the new XFCcoin available for purchasing and trading as soon as possible and begin advertising the hell out of footballcoin so non-crypto fans will realize it actually exists!
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:18:22 PM

Has the trouble been sorted out by now or are you still looking for solutions to the problems?
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

its long time passed that the ico of XFC coin has been finished not yet this coin listed on exchange platform!! what the f**k Sad Sad how long time this will take?? I am very disappointing about this XFC coin. I was a bounty participants of this campaign.but without exchange platform this coin value is 0 to me.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

its long time passed that the ico of XFC coin has been finished not yet this coin listed on exchange platform!! what the f**k Sad Sad how long time this will take?? I am very disappointing about this XFC coin. I was a bounty participants of this campaign.but without exchange platform this coin value is 0 to me.

for me as of now even I have footballcoin I think is 0 value for me because I did not see footballcoin to the exchanges site . But once XFC I think tbat become more valuable to us. Im still waiting but we dont have choice is to wait to see footballcoin . I also bounty participants on this campaign but I joined only 1 week and I invest during ICO and I hope I will get back my money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

I don't even understand why there would be a debate about the right time to launch.  As soon as the new blockchain and exchange is working, that is the time to launch, and not a second later.  The game has been working for months so there's absolutely no reason to keep hiding this thing.  Make the new XFCcoin available for purchasing and trading as soon as possible and begin advertising the hell out of footballcoin so non-crypto fans will realize it actually exists!

We can see certainly where you're coming with this. And we are aware that advertising will be important in ensuring we have as high a number of fans joining the game. We are considering a number of strategies to increase the visibility of the site and game.  Wink

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

I think there isn't enough players who play the game now. Even free-rolls are not big size. You need to find more players. Maybe you can open more free-roll tournaments or give bigger prizes. Referral system is also beneficial for players. Bigger user base is needed, more than exchange listing.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

We can see certainly where you're coming with this. And we are aware that advertising will be important in ensuring we have as high a number of fans joining the game. We are considering a number of strategies to increase the visibility of the site and game.  Wink

I think the guy is right this is a part of crypto currency and any crypto currencies success depend on its success in trading platform of course platform is a big factor but we have seen coin with huge success with no project attach to it, what more with a project like footballcoin.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:25 AM

So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:53 AM

So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months,there no news about that. When will be swap?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months,there no news about that. When will be swap?
They made XFC using counterparty which isn't supported by most exchanges so they decided to make their new blockchain for the coin. That's why they partnered with anx digitaltoken. There is no news yet when it will be available so no swap is happening yet. 
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Here you go https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain.

We're pretty excited about this. As one user mentioned, we've made these decisions to better help the project in the long run. This should work fine.  Smiley

FootballCoin

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Here you go https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain.

We're pretty excited about this. As one user mentioned, we've made these decisions to better help the project in the long run. This should work fine.  Smiley

Creating of xfc own blockchain is a good idea hope this idea will soon be consummate in the near future because having a good coin will increase xfc more people who doesn't play football will be interested to use the coin for future trade or they can even buy , hold and sell 5* cards.
wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

Nobody knows what "soon" means... but I'm still hopeful. Good things take time.

But I don't believe any announcement will be made this month  Angry Angry
analexis

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

it takes for ever to build that blockchain ...
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Nobody knows what "soon" means... but I'm still hopeful. Good things take time.

But I don't believe any announcement will be made this month  Angry Angry

we dont have any choice but to wait. but we all do hope that after this waiting game, we will soon be hearing good news from the team..
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

Why not make use an ethereum erc token instead of making a new blockchain.

Ethereum ERC token can be easily created.  There are tutorial codes on ethereum.org.

That way this can be listed on an exchange in days. 

I am not saying making a separate block chain isn't good but just seems harder and takes longer.

What ever decision you guys make, please make sure to include a way to import the wallet.tokenpockets.com wallet.  Cause my coins are all stuck there due to the high BTC transaction fees.
So I can't get it out.  I send most of my btc to buy this coin so I don't have enough left to send coins out.  Cry

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:32:33 AM

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

it takes for ever to build that blockchain ...

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: