Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168085 times)
B A Baracus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

I am holdin about 200k XFC. I had very big expectations in the beginning of this project but unfortunately, it was a disappointment. Let me say that i do believe in this project. I guess it just needs a bit time. However, time is more important than ever in this ICO world...

Same sentiments. Bigger disappointment is lack of trading, when every shit coin is trading on one exchange or another.

Unfortunately I doubt the coin will trade on any good exchanges this year.  If the team was very close to releasing the new blockchain, they would have already told us.  Instead they remain secretive, only saying it's being tested, and give us no time table for its completion.  This is the most disappointing ICO of the year in my opinion.  Not because of the game itself, but because of the ICO promises that were not kept. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

A side market, where? It's already done and working or it's still in development? That's indeed a good idea.
I was inactive for some time from the game but with these competitions, i can spare some and play a little again.

By the way i see that the Drop Down Meny for Last Game statistics don't work properly. Every time i press it always i see 0 first amd mixed/out of order numbers... Undecided

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a look and I'll ask that the programmers to take a look at that the drop-down.

What I meant was that since many of the cards have sold out or sold in larger amounts, users can begin selling them at a price they consider fair. In enough time, that is bound to create a good alternative option for sale.

(A limited amount of cards were put on sale and they will progressively be added as time goes by. Just like with XFC. For 5* players there were 30 cards, for 4* there were 60, for 3* there were 90. For the stadium cards there was one put on sale for each card. The total amount of cards existing can be easily verified. Users that have purchased the cards have the option to sell them at the price they decide upon).

Yes indeed! I just look the Market and i see great discounts/offers, making the whole project much more interesting. Smiley

I have though a question, as i see 2 cards for the same player. The only "small" detail that i notice, is that in the 1 card is written "UEFA Champions League" and the other 1 the countrys championship.
That means that if i buy Totti card of "Serie A", i can't use it for the UEFA games? Need to buy it twice? Roll Eyes

The rule is basically that you can use one card per team. If the player is present in the competition, whether in European competition or domestically, you can use one card per team/competition.

Ok, sounds good. Now i face another issue/bug(?), my Assistant Manager doesn't show up as "Owned" in the competition that i just enter.
In the previous competition for today everything was ok but then i enter a second one and the system show me to make a "Buy" for a card that i own... Undecided

Once a player is picked he will need to complete that round/game before you can reselect the player.
If you own more than one version of said player you can play both games.
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

What I am able to tell you is that updates regarding the exchange are to be available extremely soon.  Wink We will keep you posted with this, as well as news of the game.

It's been one month now since you said extremely soon. Any news? Thought you were going to keep us posted.
Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

What I am able to tell you is that updates regarding the exchange are to be available extremely soon.  Wink We will keep you posted with this, as well as news of the game.

It's been one month now since you said extremely soon. Any news? Thought you were going to keep us posted.

It seems that their definition of "extremely soon" is a lot different than everyone else's definition.  I really don't understand why everything has to be so vague with this project.  All businesses set deadlines, so they know approximately how long it will take to get the new blockchain ready for use based on its current stage.  It would be much easier to just provide a rough estimate of the remaining time needed to the community rather than to keep providing vague answers and just stringing everyone along and angering all those that took part in the ICO. 
jman887854

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

It seems that their definition of "extremely soon" is a lot different than everyone else's definition.  I really don't understand why everything has to be so vague with this project.  All businesses set deadlines, so they know approximately how long it will take to get the new blockchain ready for use based on its current stage.  It would be much easier to just provide a rough estimate of the remaining time needed to the community rather than to keep providing vague answers and just stringing everyone along and angering all those that took part in the ICO. 

I feel like I'm being a jerk pressuring these guys, I'm honestly amazed how patient everyone else who has invested in this has been. The ICO has been over for about 3 months now, and I really could wait another 3 months if you would have made that clear at the time of the ico, but you didn't. You lead us to believe you were basically ready to go live, but at this point people can't even buy XFC coins.

the platform (game engine and hosting) in it's current state can accomodate users in the number of 10s of thousand. The code behind the game is robust enough and the hosting solution is scalable to our changing needs (traffic peaks depending on real life game dates, etc). This has been tested internally (since the closed beta) under different loads.

Ever since the public beta began though... we've only risen in numbers of simultanous sessions and concurrent contests. The platform scaled very well, in accord to our own initial tests and predictions. However, in our unperfect world we have to expect the unexpected and plan accordingly (as nobody can predict everything; this includes bugs, attacks and whatnot).

The project is pretty much developed

we have the financial resources for the August launch and to keep going till the end of the 2017-2018 season.

I understand unforeseen things happen, but you made it seem like everything was basically in place and you repeatedly stated during the ICO that you want to be "as transparent as possible". Your timeline states that there should have been a mobile app, a "global launch", as well as  a Football coin debit card by now. Not to mention the Ethereum cross-chain implementation that is suppose to be a go by Oct 15. I mean what the hell happened?
jman887854

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:28:41 PM

I'll just say one more thing. I sure hope that if you ever do manage to get a proper exchange up and running, that you stick with at least one promise and not dump the coins that didn't sell during the ICO for less than 1350 sats.

We know for sure that we will not sell under 1350 satoshy after ICO but it may be much higher than this.
1350 is the absolute minimum we are considering after ICO.
Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

i will wait xfccoin open bounty, twitter campaign and facebook campaign

Is there any exchange open where XFCcoin can be traded? (Besides the counterparty DEX, which is a joke, where you need to pay bitcoins just to place a trade).

Why is it taking so long for a trading exchange to be established?  And now they need to raise more funds?  I can tell you at least one person who wont be buying any more XFCcoin until they start to meet their prior commitments.
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

I can fully understand that due to the block chain change, there have been major delays. What I do not understand much is because they do not give more closed terms, it is not so difficult, someone has to be able to give a date with a certain margin. This would be very healthy for the currency.
macish

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

Hi.
I agree to all above.
It is all frustrating, there is no real communication with the XFC team, we even don't know who they are!!!
or it looks like there is you solo guy OCTA behind the good project.

There is/was a problem with blockchain, please give us "extremly soon" some daily updates on your progress, we are the community here!!! HELLO!! Smiley

greetings

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

Anonym developer was a subject discussed before. I couldn´t follow-up with those critics but it is a fact that is bothering me too. If it is a legitimite company, then why do they hide the people behind it? If they decide to not show up on this forum again, how could we even find them again?

Bitpapio

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

It should at least be listed in CMC  Huh
macish

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:17:27 PM

xfcedi September 15, 2017

The new blockchain is in the testing phase right now and I expect that we should have it ready to go very soon. If the XFC is already in the game then, most likely, you will not need to move it all. Once we have the exchange and blockchain ready, we will provide all the details regarding how to move the currency.

hi.
who are You? if you guys are from xfc team why dont you introduce ur self?
it would be a lot nicer... i dont understand ...

Around when the testing phase should be finnished? sure before november or next year or extremly soon?
frejzw

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:46:28 PM

xfcedi September 15, 2017

The new blockchain is in the testing phase right now and I expect that we should have it ready to go very soon. If the XFC is already in the game then, most likely, you will not need to move it all. Once we have the exchange and blockchain ready, we will provide all the details regarding how to move the currency.

hi.
who are You? if you guys are from xfc team why dont you introduce ur self?
it would be a lot nicer... i dont understand ...

Around when the testing phase should be finnished? sure before november or next year or extremly soon?

That seems to be copied from the comments on their website.
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:24:45 PM

How can footballcoin get listed when they are not in any exchange yet, it will only show zero volume and zero value, because we have no way of knowing the value of footballcoin, because it has no existing market to trade this coin.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:16:07 AM

How can footballcoin get listed when they are not in any exchange yet, it will only show zero volume and zero value, because we have no way of knowing the value of footballcoin, because it has no existing market to trade this coin.

I'm seriously starting to think that team is not interested to get this coin on exchange. Coins who do less and are vaporware are listed. And this coin with working game and all doesn't even try. How hard it is to get listed on atleast crptopia or liqui. Seems like a cash grab through ICO and then investing that money on platform without any benefits to the investors. We have all been duped.
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

The premine is high - sure, but people are aware of this and that will impact price for a considerable amount of time. So as long as the developers are dedicated to the project for years, this could certainly still have potential. there are of cause things for concern to be cautious of for some time.Show dedication long term and you may do just fine."
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

The premine is high - sure, but people are aware of this and that will impact price for a considerable amount of time. So as long as the developers are dedicated to the project for years, this could certainly still have potential. there are of cause things for concern to be cautious of for some time.Show dedication long term and you may do just fine."

They are still replying, posting, and updating on whatever info.. so I would assume they are still working on this. It's hard to agree on, but some things do take longer than expected. Yes, I know it's hard to have patience, but there is no other way to have good results.
Hoping for the best!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

I'm seriously starting to think that team is not interested to get this coin on exchange. Coins who do less and are vaporware are listed. And this coin with working game and all doesn't even try. How hard it is to get listed on atleast crptopia or liqui. Seems like a cash grab through ICO and then investing that money on platform without any benefits to the investors. We have all been duped.

Actually given that there is a track record of less than pleasant events in the cryptoworld, we decided to create our own Blockchain and ensure that this is a long-term project.
With all due respect, were there any real concerns, the partners we have for our project, all important companies, would not have been interested in entering business with us.
Some may be critical. That's their right. But our responsibility is towards our users to make sure this is a long-term investment that benefits them all.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

Unfortunately I believe you are correct.  It appears that the ICO investors were duped in what was likely a cash grab.  The developers posted a promising roadmap and made claims that they were already making plans with the big exchanges to be listed directly after ICO.  However, as soon as they got the ICO funds, they became extremely vague with all their answers and continue to be that way with every communication.  Even after encountering unexpected problems, an honest and legitimate project would provide an updated roadmap with a general timeline of new anticipated actions.  However, they clearly have no intention of doing this and it should be obvious to everyone by now that you will most likely not be able to trade this coin or cash out this year, and possibly never.  I would love to be proven wrong regarding all of this, but I don't think that's going to happen.  My condolences to all of those people who invested in this ICO like I did and have now realized that most of the promises that were made were lies. 
Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:24:55 PM

Unfortunately I believe you are correct.  It appears that the ICO investors were duped in what was likely a cash grab.  The developers posted a promising roadmap and made claims that they were already making plans with the big exchanges to be listed directly after ICO.  However, as soon as they got the ICO funds, they became extremely vague with all their answers and continue to be that way with every communication.  Even after encountering unexpected problems, an honest and legitimate project would provide an updated roadmap with a general timeline of new anticipated actions.  However, they clearly have no intention of doing this and it should be obvious to everyone by now that you will most likely not be able to trade this coin or cash out this year, and possibly never.  I would love to be proven wrong regarding all of this, but I don't think that's going to happen.  My condolences to all of those people who invested in this ICO like I did and have now realized that most of the promises that were made were lies. 

I follow Footballcoin on Twitter and the more I read their responses to simple questions, the more I'm convinced that you and the other skeptical members of the forum are right.  They were asked when the testing would be done for the new blockchain and they gave their usual vague responses.  But eventually they replied "Hoping to move things forward in a couple of months."  First off, a couple of months does not mean extremely soon as far as I'm concerned.  Second, what exactly does "hoping to move things forward" actually mean?  Is that how long it will take just to finish testing the blockchain?  Then what?  Or is a couple of months when the exchange will be available and the coin will actually be listed on coinmarketcap?  And just "hoping to move things forward" does not sound like the development is going well.  Nothing is clear about this project anymore.  Honestly, I'm not even sure they're working with ANX to build a new blockchain.  I would assume ANX could easily give them a hard estimate for when everything will be ready to go instead of just "soon".   
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: