Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

It should at least be listed in CMC  Huh

How can footballcoin get listed when they are not in any exchange yet, it will only show zero volume and zero value, because we have no way of knowing the value of footballcoin, because it has no existing market to trade this coin.

I'm seriously starting to think that team is not interested to get this coin on exchange. Coins who do less and are vaporware are listed. And this coin with working game and all doesn't even try. How hard it is to get listed on atleast crptopia or liqui. Seems like a cash grab through ICO and then investing that money on platform without any benefits to the investors. We have all been duped.

Actually given that there is a track record of less than pleasant events in the cryptoworld, we decided to create our own Blockchain and ensure that this is a long-term project.
With all due respect, were there any real concerns, the partners we have for our project, all important companies, would not have been interested in entering business with us.
Some may be critical. That's their right. But our responsibility is towards our users to make sure this is a long-term investment that benefits them all.  Smiley

This very sad news that partners are not interested in business, Now the only way to get  stability is the exchanges. If you contact with Bittrex and Poloniex definitely they listed this coin. people love football game so they eagerly invest in this coin. please hurry-up to get listed on exchanges and CMC to revive the confidence of ICO investors and to  add best value to XFC tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:07:53 AM

Hi
is there any updates on the new blockchain for this coin?

Also please make sure there is a way to import the https://wallet.tokenpockets.com wallets to the new blockchain.  Those were the wallets I was directed to create during the ICO.  Now I don't have enough BTC to move the xfccoin to another wallet cause the fees are so high.  Maybe like $30 or so the last time I checked.  It might be lower now I haven't checked.

I think that's another problem why the exchange do not like listing this coin.  The fees for moving this coin is ridiculous high.
If you ask me I think you guys should have just made Ethereum ERC20 tokens.  Its easier to implement and everyone else is doing it.  Plus not to mention the cheaper fees.

I do feel that the developers are still actively trying to get this project going but I think they should address some of the issues we are facing like that wallet problem I mentioned earlier.

Any feedback or update is appreciated.
Thanks

wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:44:46 AM

It  seem's this coin had company info ( link below  in comment ).  so, don't worry about the company behind . I think  the team just have not enough people
This is why they had little thing out since ICO end . if so  ,Just tell us what kind help you need . I'm a five year front end developer. it my pleasure to help you fix some bugs  .just don't saying  something useless .The initiative of this project is your hands.You do not have to think about what is right to tell .  hop you can make out  something big .

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6j8i5h/footballcoin_xfccoin_scam_warning_fake_company/

ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

Hi
is there any updates on the new blockchain for this coin?

Also please make sure there is a way to import the https://wallet.tokenpockets.com wallets to the new blockchain.  Those were the wallets I was directed to create during the ICO.  Now I don't have enough BTC to move the xfccoin to another wallet cause the fees are so high.  Maybe like $30 or so the last time I checked.  It might be lower now I haven't checked.

I think that's another problem why the exchange do not like listing this coin.  The fees for moving this coin is ridiculous high.
If you ask me I think you guys should have just made Ethereum ERC20 tokens.  Its easier to implement and everyone else is doing it.  Plus not to mention the cheaper fees.

I do feel that the developers are still actively trying to get this project going but I think they should address some of the issues we are facing like that wallet problem I mentioned earlier.

Any feedback or update is appreciated.
Thanks

So far, havent heard any updates from them. I dont even think if they want one. I think we need to let go from this pronect, they are not even have the interest yo list it to even to a cheap exchange.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
macish

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

Dear Macish,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Football coin is a customer of ANX where we provide the technology for their platform, but we are not involved in their operations or marketing.  We cannot provide further information about the specifics.

Best regards,

Tony Lee

Head of Sales
ANX INTERNATIONAL
Snoww

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:08:46 AM

Okay, now I am officially freaking out!!!! Have you guys dissapeared with our hard earned money??? Please if you can list it on an exchange before the end of this week or next, kindly refund our BTC back to us. I think I must now involve the SEC on this. We have waited for way too long.

I give the developers 1 day ultimatum to give us a definite date and time XFC will be listed on an exchange or I will MAKE sure SEC forces them to refund every single one of our BTC to us
explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

Is this project dead? The game looked promising. Weren't people playing and enjoying this game? I understand that the coin needs to be moved off of counterparty, but what are the next steps? When will the blockchain be ready? What will the coin be called and how will it be exchanged for fiat and other cryptos? How will the game be marketed? Will everything be ready before world cup? You need to reach out to your investment community and inform us.
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

Okay, now I am officially freaking out!!!! Have you guys dissapeared with our hard earned money??? Please if you can list it on an exchange before the end of this week or next, kindly refund our BTC back to us. I think I must now involve the SEC on this. We have waited for way too long.

I give the developers 1 day ultimatum to give us a definite date and time XFC will be listed on an exchange or I will MAKE sure SEC forces them to refund every single one of our BTC to us

Your frustration is understandable but the SEC won't be able to do much in this situation as Footballcoin is owned by an offshore company.

I think it's positive news that ANX have confirmed that FootballCoin are their customers as ANX have a good track record and can move this project forward.

Other than that we don't have much choice but to be patient. I was very sceptical at the ICO stage but I have more confidence now due to ANX's involvement and also due to playing the game and seeing that is is something that football fans will enjoy.

Your best bet is to put this project at the back of your mind for the next 2 months and come back to this thread at the start of December. I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised at that time but remember this is crypto-world and everything is high-risk and high-reward.

explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

If you are a real investor in this coin you must know that is a Counterparty token and you can sell it in XFCCOIN/XCP pair on Counterparty DEX anytime. As you can see today is on 2-th position as a volume...

I suppose that you are not an investor also you doesn't know to much things about crypto... a newbie with 2 posts both of them on this thread and both negative...

How many times did you test it the game? Do you have any idea how many improvements they made last two months in the game platform? Could you tell me please other ICO (excepting FOOTBALLCOIN) in 2017 with a ready product?

My friend is easy to make accusation, but first is better to check the product and to make a correct and real evaluation of it.
First of all this game is the MOST COMPLETE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME IN THE WORLD - THEY COVER 10 Competitions right now. Do you know other fantasy football game with 10 competitions inside? I'm sure NO, because there is not such a game, most of them are covering only one league.

You came here and troll about exchange...the only thing which you can accuse them...but they inform the community that they are working with ANX to migrate the blockchain and to make a new exchange for football fans (with payment gateway).

If you look to similar projects in the real world (fanduel, premierleague, draftkings,etc.) they are evaluated to billions of dollars, and you are talking here about their ICO of 1.5 millions?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So if you are in hurry please put on sell your tokens in Counterparty DEX, I'm sure there are enough clever guys which can evaluate correct one project and they'll buy them. And go to your scams eth tokens to be rich overnight  Grin
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

We've waited already why not wait more instead of freaking out on nothing, Since you already have invested you on this coin the only thing we need to do is WAIT and TRUST the ICO and the DEVS that they'll give us a good outcome after waiting for months after the ICO.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

We've waited already why not wait more instead of freaking out on nothing, Since you already have invested you on this coin the only thing we need to do is WAIT and TRUST the ICO and the DEVS that they'll give us a good outcome after waiting for months after the ICO.

Thank you. Trust is important. But it's not even so much that because everyone is able to see most what we have been doing for the project since we've started developing it. Once more, our interest is to create a successful for the long run.  Wink

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

maybe it's just me, but the game seems to be updated. Patiently waiting for the blockchain.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

Thank you. Trust is important. But it's not even so much that because everyone is able to see most what we have been doing for the project since we've started developing it. Once more, our interest is to create a successful for the long run.  Wink

Well said. Please keep up the good work! Exchanges and a good price will come in due time.
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

I was expecting some movement on september cause all leauges started. And fantasy football game will be more popular. As a game we have product but we need decent market and values for xfc's. I think team needs to act faster.
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

This XFC coin is a great example of why some regulation with ICOs is needed. More information really needs to be provided to investors. No one even knows who is running this project and there is no accountability, just huge promises that haven't been delivered.  I admit I screwed up investing in this one.
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

i see that the season start and xfc not listed in any exchange , Is there information or news when xfc trade in exchange?
a14m

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

If you are a real investor in this coin you must know that is a Counterparty token and you can sell it in XFCCOIN/XCP pair on Counterparty DEX anytime. As you can see today is on 2-th position as a volume...

I suppose that you are not an investor also you doesn't know to much things about crypto... a newbie with 2 posts both of them on this thread and both negative...

How many times did you test it the game? Do you have any idea how many improvements they made last two months in the game platform? Could you tell me please other ICO (excepting FOOTBALLCOIN) in 2017 with a ready product?

My friend is easy to make accusation, but first is better to check the product and to make a correct and real evaluation of it.
First of all this game is the MOST COMPLETE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME IN THE WORLD - THEY COVER 10 Competitions right now. Do you know other fantasy football game with 10 competitions inside? I'm sure NO, because there is not such a game, most of them are covering only one league.

You came here and troll about exchange...the only thing which you can accuse them...but they inform the community that they are working with ANX to migrate the blockchain and to make a new exchange for football fans (with payment gateway).

If you look to similar projects in the real world (fanduel, premierleague, draftkings,etc.) they are evaluated to billions of dollars, and you are talking here about their ICO of 1.5 millions?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So if you are in hurry please put on sell your tokens in Counterparty DEX, I'm sure there are enough clever guys which can evaluate correct one project and they'll buy them. And go to your scams eth tokens to be rich overnight  Grin
i don't get it, why the market cap is 1,990,000 XCP that's means the circulating supply is 1,000,000,000 !! right?? is there is a private sale or something??
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:49:46 PM

good project, but  xcp counter party asset is not good platform is compare with ETH smartcontract platform
so coin very dificult can get exchanger

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

good project, but  xcp counter party asset is not good platform is compare with ETH smartcontract platform
so coin very dificult can get exchanger

Here's some info on what we've been working on.  Smiley
https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

I don't get it, why the market cap is 1,990,000 XCP that's means the circulating supply is 1,000,000,000 !! right?? is there is a private sale or something??

There's 1 Billion total but they will be released over many years. (Sold to players via their website for fiat etc.)

However except for any of the unsold 150 million ICO XFC it's unlikely anymore will be released this year.

We may release another 150 mil. after we reach 10 000 active players in the game but this is not sure that we will do.

...The way things look now, I don't think we will touch it this year at all.

For the global launch... we will only use what we have left after the ICO and if it is not enough we will buy from the market and resell at higher price for fiat money as coupons in the game.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: