Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168138 times)
gaze2772

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

I have been watching this thread from the day 1 and i have to point out that though I'm very sure the devs would be out with the new blockchain and exchange "very soon" i cannot help but feel discontent from the admins of this thread, octa had said, way back in september  that the exchange would be out in october, from the last 2 months you guys have been using this term 'soon' vaguely which shows the lack of professionalism, even now you haven't come out with a date which means the blockchain will be out in the later part of november or december but with how things have been it might very well be in 2018.
the devs and the admins have showed no interest from their side on answering valid questions raised by many investors here, your only reply is to play the game, many of us don't want to play the game and are here just for investment and returns, the job of an admin of the thread is to satisfy the questions and doubts of their investors and you guys have been a complete failure on that front, i know, like many others before me you would simply ignore my message and reply to the next person who doesn't asks about the blockchain or the exchange, that's how childish/incompetent you are.

now for the positives: the UI of the game is beautiful, i think it's attractive enough to go mainstream and i like how i see few advertisement from xfc on youtube also I really like the idea that you guys are making your own blockchain which will help save the transaction fee enormously but I, like many other people here are just waiting for some definitive answers and not vague words that you keep answering with, even if it's in 2019, i want you guys to give us a date.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

It seems like the team only answers questions thats favorable to their position.

1. when will be able to move bitcoin out of your wallet?

2. will our coins automatically be transferred from the counterparty wallet to the new one coming?

3. why arent the ico investors being rewarded for their patience. this coin shouldve been released months ago and the team is basically saying deal with it. hell bitcoin is almost double in price. an airdrop shouldve been issued.

4.  some of us are investors. we dont care to play the game. it seems like the team just wants us to play. some of us could careless about playing. we're investors not gamblers. its a huge difference.

5. do we have any definitive dates on anything. i see people mentioning november. where are you getting that information from. the team seems to be speaking in coded language which could mean anything.

come on...do better!

Hi there. I believe most of the information was covered in previous threads. No need to worry. I can understand that there is quite a big volume of info and it is hard to research everything. Let me try and answer in a nutshell.

The new Blockchain and wallet service are being tested. They are in the last phase of testing and we are looking towards a November release. Is the time needed for testing important? Absolutely. It's vital we have everything done right and there are no errors involved.

As mentioned previously, the service will allow you to transfer currency into the wallet, to buy and sell XFC. The trade can be made into a number of different cryptocurrencies.

We believe that we have a well-thought-out project, developed on a good platform and therefore it should benefit all of our investors.

The suggestion to play the game was made as something that may benefit all users, help them earn XFC currency (possibly for free) and get accustomed to the platform that we are working on actively each day. Of course, you can choose not to do so.

I can understand that certain aspects of the project may not have been to your liking personally. We are open to hearing feedback. However, we are also responsible for making decisions for our entire community and developing the project in a way that will make the investment of everyone valuable over time.  Wink Thank you for your interest and for your feedback.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

I have been watching this thread from the day 1 and i have to point out that though I'm very sure the devs would be out with the new blockchain and exchange "very soon" i cannot help but feel discontent from the admins of this thread, octa had said, way back in september  that the exchange would be out in october, from the last 2 months you guys have been using this term 'soon' vaguely which shows the lack of professionalism, even now you haven't come out with a date which means the blockchain will be out in the later part of november or december but with how things have been it might very well be in 2018.
the devs and the admins have showed no interest from their side on answering valid questions raised by many investors here, your only reply is to play the game, many of us don't want to play the game and are here just for investment and returns, the job of an admin of the thread is to satisfy the questions and doubts of their investors and you guys have been a complete failure on that front, i know, like many others before me you would simply ignore my message and reply to the next person who doesn't asks about the blockchain or the exchange, that's how childish/incompetent you are.

now for the positives: the UI of the game is beautiful, i think it's attractive enough to go mainstream and i like how i see few advertisement from xfc on youtube also I really like the idea that you guys are making your own blockchain which will help save the transaction fee enormously but I, like many other people here are just waiting for some definitive answers and not vague words that you keep answering with, even if it's in 2019, i want you guys to give us a date.

Apparently, you have been following this forum incognito. There are many things the dev team has been posting about the development of the project, not just the game!

Indeed there was no clear date on the release of the exchange, but I think there were a bit too optimistic on the date, and now after receiving a lot of complaints (and unnecessary hate), they won't want to disappoint anyone. I see a lot of effort that was put into this project and they would use some support from their investors.

The thing which is missing right now is more talking about the project, to create more awareness, and attract more investors. In the end, the overall success of a project, consists of having a community and getting people involved. I am ready to protect my investment and make it more valuable. If you are an investor, you should do the same!

No innovation was born out of hate or lack of support! We've taken the first step, we have invested and now we have to help the project grow, because that's what is going to make our investment more valuable.
noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:11:32 AM

Hi guys! This new design is GOAT!! It's simple and fun to create your team now. It's clearly an improve and a sign that the best is yet to come. I've also won some contests and obviously, XFC. Looking forward for new contests! PEACE Grin
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:14:01 AM

I've been watching the organization's progress since the first day and I think that is commendable.

Every project needs time and this one doesn't make an exception to the rule. The team is making progress to please the entire public and to answer their needs. I saw a lot of improvements on their game, on the interface and the way that the game appears for the ones that want to try playing although they don't have a lot of knowledge about football. (good thing they've started a football thread as well)

In conjunction with the exchange, I'm sure that the process won't take long and if I have understood well next month the wait will end.
latumi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

Hi guys! This new design is GOAT!! It's simple and fun to create your team now. It's clearly an improve and a sign that the best is yet to come. I've also won some contests and obviously, XFC. Looking forward for new contests! PEACE Grin
I have so many fun time with this game, XFC is coming strong.
binghuyiyue

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:31:01 AM

When did the football currency go on the stock exchange for a long time?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Don't follow pump and dumps, look at the team, the community support and the progress.
Make sure you understand what the project is about and you have read available documentation, blog, news...

Then make your own educated judgement.

I think you are correct. Investing in a long-term project and taking the time to learn about the way that it operates is beneficial to everyone surely.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

gaze2772

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

Apparently, you have been following this forum incognito. There are many things the dev team has been posting about the development of the project, not just the game!

Indeed there was no clear date on the release of the exchange, but I think there were a bit too optimistic on the date, and now after receiving a lot of complaints (and unnecessary hate), they won't want to disappoint anyone. I see a lot of effort that was put into this project and they would use some support from their investors.

The thing which is missing right now is more talking about the project, to create more awareness, and attract more investors. In the end, the overall success of a project, consists of having a community and getting people involved. I am ready to protect my investment and make it more valuable. If you are an investor, you should do the same!

No innovation was born out of hate or lack of support! We've taken the first step, we have invested and now we have to help the project grow, because that's what is going to make our investment more valuable.
I'm sorry if that came out as FUD, i only had issue with the admins of the thread, and what i simply wanted was for them to give us fixed timelines, anything else interpreted from my previous message should be ignored, I like the project and and all the efforts they have put in to this so far.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

I'm sorry if that came out as FUD, i only had issue with the admins of the thread, and what i simply wanted was for them to give us fixed timelines, anything else interpreted from my previous message should be ignored, I like the project and and all the efforts they have put in to this so far.

I think you can refer to the post I made just above this one for the information you're seeking.  Wink
I can re-post it gladly, saying, once more, the blockchain and exchange are being tested and we are looking towards a November release. It is, of course, not the only thing we are working on, as you can see by visiting our web site www.footballcoin.io .
I'm glad you like the project and will hope you will continue to be part of it and that it will be mutually beneficial.

FootballCoin

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:56:37 PM

Right now as counterparty prices i would like to buy but its so hard to make order there you need btc and counterparty at the same time and sometimes you need to pay double fee cause of system. each order takes  $2-3 just for place. Hope new blockchain will be ready soon and we can make trades overthere
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:38 PM

Don't follow pump and dumps, look at the team, the community support and the progress.

We can't even follow pump & dumps because there's no market yet. I look at the team, they are working even thogh it's slow progress.
The problem is there is no real community support, only few players play this game. They need to find more players.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:30:37 AM

We can't even follow pump & dumps because there's no market yet. I look at the team, they are working even thogh it's slow progress.
The problem is there is no real community support, only few players play this game. They need to find more players.

At some point people are going to realise that there is money to be made from playing this game without having to spend anything (free roll tournaments) and when that happens I think we will see an influx of players.

I hope the developers are forward thinking enough to encourage this trend by offering a high number of free roll tournaments during the first few months of promoting the game. This will lead to more people becoming familiar with the game and increase player retention.

As I've mentioned before, I also think there will be a lot of value in offering a variety of other prizes too for the first few months to get people to sign up. The BTC we invested has increased by almost 300% and I for one would be very happy to see it being spent on Amazon vouchers or even reasonably priced electronic goods and gadgets, either as contest prizes or other viral competitions for signing up to the game.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

Right now as counterparty prices i would like to buy but its so hard to make order there you need btc and counterparty at the same time and sometimes you need to pay double fee cause of system. each order takes  $2-3 just for place. Hope new blockchain will be ready soon and we can make trades overthere

Yeah i hope too that they will  launched  the new blockchain  for XFC this upcoming november 2017, I  am really  eager and want to try the new blockchain exchange system without fees and fast transactions. Anyways well  all just be thankful that admins and devs are always active and supportive for all the investors, members query here in this thread.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

I'm sure dev team knows all this thing they are the one who wants to get this in a reputable exchange because they are likely to get benefited having spent a lot of time in their platform, we just hope that they launch it at the right time this is becoming old because of no development.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

Right now as counterparty prices i would like to buy but its so hard to make order there you need btc and counterparty at the same time and sometimes you need to pay double fee cause of system. each order takes  $2-3 just for place. Hope new blockchain will be ready soon and we can make trades overthere

Yeah i hope too that they will  launched  the new blockchain  for XFC this upcoming november 2017, I  am really  eager and want to try the new blockchain exchange system without fees and fast transactions. Anyways well  all just be thankful that admins and devs are always active and supportive for all the investors, members query here in this thread.

We're looking forward to having in place a system that can make transactions faster and easier.

FootballCoin

Eddy XFC

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

At some point people are going to realise that there is money to be made from playing this game without having to spend anything (free roll tournaments) and when that happens I think we will see an influx of players.

I hope the developers are forward thinking enough to encourage this trend by offering a high number of free roll tournaments during the first few months of promoting the game. This will lead to more people becoming familiar with the game and increase player retention.

As I've mentioned before, I also think there will be a lot of value in offering a variety of other prizes too for the first few months to get people to sign up. The BTC we invested has increased by almost 300% and I for one would be very happy to see it being spent on Amazon vouchers or even reasonably priced electronic goods and gadgets, either as contest prizes or other viral competitions for signing up to the game.

Very cool feedback. This is something I'm sure will be taken into account.

And there are many ways in which you can turn playing the game, for free, into actual money. Just an example, off the top of my head. Say you purchased a Harry Kane card, at a discount price, when the market was just released. Well, you would have received a really great deal. Kane is performing brilliantly for England and for Spurs in the Premier League. The best teams in the world would like to have him join. Now, if you were to sell your card in the future, you're likely to make a very nice profit.

Or, say you purchase a card of a youngster that is ranked at 3* and he then becomes a breakout star, again, you could make a great profit by simply being a very competent scout.  Grin Grin

Not to mention the fact that you can enter competitions and with free players, you can win XFC, which you will then be able to trade.
macish

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

I have a friend who owns printer with a cutter. You think guys if it would be cool to print small banner stickers with XFC logo
and some text. I see alot of these on streets and public transport, specially with the football supporters themes. I have seen on twitter nice picture with zlatan for example. Maybe there is some person here on the forum for whom its a matter of few clicks to create something interesting.

ayasemoon789

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

I read your documents seriously, so are you going to set up a big game about enough?
macish

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNAXFa5X4AA2KUX.png
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: