Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

they were previously organize , probably 10-15 days not working but who care since they look like one star stadium and anyone can organize events , this is a fn joke.I paid 10 ku sd for each stadium but you mix it with playing contest so you need to play the game ; if not stadium worth shit, no star nothing, look so bad , lolll never seen a worse scam, dont ever buy a stadium.

why arent you prooving youre legit, fn stop answering question about the stupid game and proove youre legit, enough bullshit !!!

Jamesweb, as I've mentioned to you before on this thread, I asked the same questions you did in the early stages of the ICO so I hope you can be assured that I'm not a shill for FootballCoin. I would like to address a couple of points you raised.

1) Yes I was suspicious about the company structure and I would have been much happier investing in this if there had been more openness about the team behind the project. However, in the end i decided that the game was good enough and the idea had enough potential for me to take the RISK of investing in the ICO. I have a lot of sympathy for your situation due to how much you have invested and if it was me I would be sweating every day waiting for an outcome. But investing in this project was your choice based on your own research.

2) Despite what I've said in point 1, we all know that the FootballCoin team have made a lot of mistakes since the ICO. Using the CounterParty platform was perhaps the biggest mistake and is the main reason why a new blockchain was needed. I could spend hours here talking about the mistakes but we also have to acknowledge the fact that the mistake is being rectified and the developers have said the the new blockchain is being launched this month.

3) I find it hard to believe that the developers would hide your stadiums from you and would welcome some clarity from Octa on why you haven't been able to access them.

4) With regard to top players not winning you games, that's one thing that can't be blamed on the devs. The fact is that the top players haven't all had amazing starts to the season.

Pogba had a great start but has been injured for the last month or two. Ronaldo has had a shocker of a start by his own standards, Bale has injury problems and most of the Real Madrid squad have been underperforming. Messi has been fairly consistent but even he has poor weeks (I own his card so I know from experience). Lukaku and Moratta have 1 league goal between them in their last 6 games each.

But there are so many gems out there selling for cheap prices. Mohammed Salah for Liverpool has been awesome and he is very cheap to buy. Jesus Gabriel is free and one of the best performers in the Premier League. Jamaal Lascelles for Newcastle has had a string of clean sheets, as has Nick Pope who plays in goal for Burnley and Phil Jones for Man Utd. All free players.

Kieran Trippier is free, as is Ben Davies, both having brilliant seasons for Tottenham so far. Glenn Murray for Brighton is scoring goals for fun. Richarlison at Watford is showing a lot of promise. I could go on for ages but I don't follow other leagues as closely as I follow the Premier League.

My point is that expensive players don't guarantee anything when it comes to winning contests.

As for the bigger issue regarding your investment, I hope you can have a bit more patience and let this coin hit the exchanges. This is the first time the developers have committed to any kind of launch date and if I was in your position I would let it play out rather than create a big problem just before launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

Why cant users use bitcoin instead of your coin?

Users will be able to trade using Bitcoin, purchasing XFC, or selling it for Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies).
I see.. do cryptos let you get around the gambling laws aspect?

As far as I understand it, it's fantasy sports, not gambling. This was debated a lot all around the world. Fantasy sports is not considered gambling anywhere in the world.
FootballCoin is not the first fantasy sports game.

I would have to agree. FootballCoin is not reinventing the wheel in terms of how fantasy sports are played all throughout the world.
It's innovation comes in merging a number of different concepts such as crypto, collectible card games, fantasy sports and adding fully functional, well-tested platform for the game.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:00:34 AM

soccer coin? so humorous,could it be Betting with this gold coin?

kinda like that  but you need football player manage skill ..not jet bet on match,  need more professional.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:07:19 AM

Users will be able to trade using Bitcoin, purchasing XFC, or selling it for Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies).

As far as I understand it, it's fantasy sports, not gambling. This was debated a lot all around the world. Fantasy sports is not considered gambling anywhere in the world.

I would have to agree. FootballCoin is not reinventing the wheel in terms of how fantasy sports are played all throughout the world.
It's innovation comes in merging a number of different concepts such as crypto, collectible card games, fantasy sports and adding fully functional, well-tested platform for the game.

for me, this is gambling or not and it does not matter. which is important I love this game. and the ideas that are offered are very good, we install players and will get coins from players who play well in their original state. that's amazing.
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

for me, this is gambling or not and it does not matter. which is important I love this game. and the ideas that are offered are very good, we install players and will get coins from players who play well in their original state. that's amazing.

agree,but the contest is not hold every day
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

guys,

if i want to sell this coin , how much the price is now in BTC? don't know exactly what is the purpose of this coin? i though to be listed somewhere as others coin but now move to different way...
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:51:12 AM

i have few thousand xfccoin and how to convert to XCP coin. Which one have the value. Sorry im totally
damocles

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

We're sorry you're upset. But if you don't explain yourself or listen to suggestions we will not be able to resolve your issues, James.

As far as we were able to see, you have access to your stadiums and features and can use them as you wish. Please check again and also verify the rules for organizing a contest.  Smiley I need to mention that if you are not able to do something on the site because you did not follow through with the regulations, we are, of course, not responsible.

For any other suggestions or things you would like us to seriously look into, please let us know.

Can you confirm that the new blockchain will be operational by Nov 30th?

jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

loll all of a sudden my stadium reappear as selectable. As for the looks of stadiums , its totally unrelated with someone who play the game but still effect, so if you dont play game, dont buy stadum its a waiste, thats the message you want to pass ; remind you i paid around 10k usd for each stadium, this is a fn joke.

The bad news is they only talk about the stupid game in which i dont care anymore, now i want my money back as they hide, didnt prooven they are legit , no office , no company. If this was a legit companyb they would have proove themselves, you wanna hide, i told you, you prove yourself or face the law, so face the law since youre not bright enough to proove youre not a scam , you still have by the end of the day or to refund me or prove your legit if not im going to make a complaint tomthe cops and we will see where it goes from there

YOURE NOT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO SO WHY YOU FN HIDE YOU THIEVES
MegaAzer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

Need Spanish translation?
kringkramfg

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:48:10 PM

loll all of a sudden my stadium reappear as selectable. As for the looks of stadiums , its totally unrelated with someone who play the game but still effect, so if you dont play game, dont buy stadum its a waiste, thats the message you want to pass ; remind you i paid around 10k usd for each stadium, this is a fn joke.

The difference is 4 star stadiums let you have 110 entrants and 5 star allows unlimited entrants. 3 star only allows 55. The free ones allow only 11. It is a difference that matters, even now 11 tournaments fill up a lot (from what I have seen). Dependent on entry price and bonus money of course.
jamesweb6

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:18:45 AM

i dont say i need as much but look at this , ico after footballcoin ,give regular update evn if they have been hit with a destroying articles in nytimes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4wB_4cd6c

all these stupid enough to think im doing this for fud are not too bright , why do you think they don't answer about the legitimacy of the company Huh?

anyway , monday ill start my complaint, will borrow money cause yes im at his fn point and put a bounty on the dark web, we will know at some point who they are im pretty sure
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:19:05 AM

Any update about the exchanges . I hope the dev will update about that.
We are still waiting even I have patient for sure it will have limit.
KLN_IT

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:32:58 AM

Someone just tell me how to get my fn money out of XFC because this is absolutely ridiculous.  I participated in the ICO and now were in November and nothing has changed.  Nothing but a bunch of hoopla.  Do you know how long they have been talking about a new blockchain?  Ill be glad to sell someone XFC tokens for ETH .  Just get me out of here!
Xereles

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

Someone just tell me how to get my fn money out of XFC because this is absolutely ridiculous.  I participated in the ICO and now were in November and nothing has changed.  Nothing but a bunch of hoopla.  Do you know how long they have been talking about a new blockchain?  Ill be glad to sell someone XFC tokens for ETH .  Just get me out of here!
use counterparty. it's not like it's a bad system. The ICO just happened to coincide with the extreme fee increase because of the scaling debate. This is cryptocurrency, you took a risk when investing.

This is just an opinion but it makes so little sense for them to not want the product to succeed. Sure if they raised 10million$+ it would be possible but they didn't. Do you guys think developers are cheap? It is absolutely in their best interest to make the game and system work instead of "taking the ICO money". Honestly I feel a bit bad myself because I myself said that a listing would likely be very easy, and I hope that didn't falsely encourage the team Smiley . I was wrong, but that's mainly because counterparty costs around double fees (estimate) and it is hard to implement without a note system(which is now implemented). Multi send, segwit support and paying fees with other currency than btc is being implemented in counterparty now. If this project was launched a year later it would already be a success. I really 100% think the timing was incredibly unlucky.

Just an anecdote but I have bought a bunch of pepecash and rare pepe cards too. Despite the fees that has made me tons of money. I bought a one of a kind early (similar to having a stadium) and it is now worth at least 30k$ if not more. I believe in digital ownership through counterparty and other blockchain technology and I honestly think this will end up as a good investment given time. And if it doesn't, this is cryptocurrency. Every investment is a risk. Even with shares and real world investments investing is a risk. At least half of all startups fail(conservative estimate because I dont feel like looking up sources). You should have been prepared for that.

What is your amount invested? Maybe I can buy out some of it.
jamesweb6

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:48:35 AM

omg , youre saying an investment but now i only see it as a scam , they are not even wise enough to proove us they are legit, offices , register a company ; it makes a month im complaining here like crazy, if they didnt do it yet they should have registered a company but no because its a fn scam , 7.52 bitcoin , you will be surprise how far i will go for this money, maybe Jaimie dimon was right about how its gonna end for some people ...

i asked you footballcoin to legitimize the situation but you didnt and kept ignoring me and other that look like they woke up that youre all fake but only a game , monday first hour im contacting the autority and im already shoping for a hacker to locate you and people working on this project, if there is more than one which i dont hink but well see,lets see how good you are at hiding yourself , you should have been a programmer and sell your game, now you fucked a lot of people and like me they will wake up

hey xereles , do you think the timing to register a company instead of using a fake or expired one was bad too Huh

xl-edge tks for the info, i will do what i have to do now, its a matter of getting back my money in any way
seekerofthetruth

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

I am enjoying the free-roll games and waiting patiently for further developments on the exchange. I don't see any major cause for concern.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

I am enjoying the free-roll games and waiting patiently for further developments on the exchange. I don't see any major cause for concern.

NO REPLY FROM XFC ABOUT GIVING DETAILS AS USUAL, JUST ANOTHER MADE UP ACCOUNT TO PROMOTE THIS SCAM.

SEEKEROFTRUTH: you are another FAKE account because If you see nothing wrong with a dissolved made up company with NO names NO real contact details NO honesty NO transparency and the worst fantasy football game in terms of how the scoring of the game works than you have to be a FAKE ACCOUNT or be an idiot and a very stupid investor. Anyone who actually plays and understands football could see the points system is also a scam. They only want time to exit the scam but lie to us about doing this and doing that and we give them the time each time. jAMESWEB i honestly feel sorry for the huge amount you invested, and i hope you get it all back and these scammers go to jail.

Its one thing having faith at ICO time its another thing 6 months later not questioning anything and when you ask for details they ignore it. You would honestly have to be an idiot to continue thinking nothing is wrong!!!

Xereles: YOU CAN BUY MINE IF YOU WANT, BUT THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER STUPID DECISION. YOUR BUYING COINS MADE BY A COMPANY WITH NO NAME NO FACE NO REAL DETAILS AND A DISSOLVED REGISTERED ADDRESS USED BY MANY SCAM COMPANIES

EITHERWAY WE CAN NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS SCAM, CAN WE START THINKING ABOUT GETTING REAL INVESTORS TOGETHER TO REPORT THEM AND GET THEM INVESTIGATED, THEY WILL BE CAUGHT AND WE CAN FINALLY SEE WHO THESE FACELESS AND NAMELESS IDIOTS ARE.

(THEY WILL NEVER TELL US WHO THEY REALLY ARE, WAKE UP GUYS ITS ANOTHER ICO SCAM DONT GIVE THEM MORE TIME TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE)

We're sorry you feel so strongly against the project. If you check the thread you will see that all issues were addressed on at least one occasion. Perhaps your mind is already made up about disliking the project. We're sorry, but clearly, no business can please everyone.

We hope you find what you are seeking in terms of investment and should you have any real concern that we may be able to answer for you we will do this to the very best of our abilities.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

use counterparty. it's not like it's a bad system. The ICO just happened to coincide with the extreme fee increase because of the scaling debate. This is cryptocurrency, you took a risk when investing.

This is just an opinion but it makes so little sense for them to not want the product to succeed. Sure if they raised 10million$+ it would be possible but they didn't. Do you guys think developers are cheap? It is absolutely in their best interest to make the game and system work instead of "taking the ICO money". Honestly I feel a bit bad myself because I myself said that a listing would likely be very easy, and I hope that didn't falsely encourage the team Smiley . I was wrong, but that's mainly because counterparty costs around double fees (estimate) and it is hard to implement without a note system(which is now implemented). Multi send, segwit support and paying fees with other currency than btc is being implemented in counterparty now. If this project was launched a year later it would already be a success. I really 100% think the timing was incredibly unlucky.

Just an anecdote but I have bought a bunch of pepecash and rare pepe cards too. Despite the fees that has made me tons of money. I bought a one of a kind early (similar to having a stadium) and it is now worth at least 30k$ if not more. I believe in digital ownership through counterparty and other blockchain technology and I honestly think this will end up as a good investment given time. And if it doesn't, this is cryptocurrency. Every investment is a risk. Even with shares and real world investments investing is a risk. At least half of all startups fail(conservative estimate because I dont feel like looking up sources). You should have been prepared for that.

Thanks for the feedback. Our desire to introduce our own blockchain and exchange service was thought out so that it would make things easier for our investors. Surely we could have chosen a simpler option. But our mind is set on creating a project that will develop nicely well into the future.  Grin

FootballCoin

roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

SCAM UPDATE: Ive managed to get a contact at SPORTRADER and have issued a complaint about listing a scam ICO company on their website. They will be investigating XFC and they will remove XFC very soon after conducting their own investigations. People will see using Sportrader was just a way for XFC to trick people into thinking they are legitimate. This is a scam ICO, people should WAKE up to it instead of hoping these idiots will be honest. Im so glad i only put 0.3 BTC which costs me very little at the time of buying and have already made it back from trading. But i have principles and good contacts and will never let idiots like this get away with other peoples hard earned money. Some have invested between 5-10 btc and they should be the ones being pissed off yet i only see jamesweb as the only person questioning this scam company!!!

I DONT WANT ANSWERS FROM XFC ANYMORE THEY HAVE HAD MANY CHANCES, NOW LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN KEEP HIDING FOR BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND I PROMISE, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT Smiley

If you have money invested in this project then surely it would be better to wait a few weeks to see if the November launch goes ahead?

Why would you try to disrupt a project when it's this close to completion after so many months of waiting?

Your concerns and questions are legitimate but if your main goal is to get your money back then it doesn't make sense to wait so long only to disrupt a project when it's a few weeks away from launching and giving you the opportunity to get your money out.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: