Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

SCAM UPDATE: Ive managed to get a contact at SPORTRADER and have issued a complaint about listing a scam ICO company on their website. They will be investigating XFC and they will remove XFC very soon after conducting their own investigations. People will see using Sportrader was just a way for XFC to trick people into thinking they are legitimate. This is a scam ICO, people should WAKE up to it instead of hoping these idiots will be honest. Im so glad i only put 0.3 BTC which costs me very little at the time of buying and have already made it back from trading. But i have principles and good contacts and will never let idiots like this get away with other peoples hard earned money. Some have invested between 5-10 btc and they should be the ones being pissed off yet i only see jamesweb as the only person questioning this scam company!!!

I DONT WANT ANSWERS FROM XFC ANYMORE THEY HAVE HAD MANY CHANCES, NOW LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN KEEP HIDING FOR BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND I PROMISE, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT Smiley

Cry  you are not solve problem .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

So is the new blockchain finished? What are the next steps and when will they happen?
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:44:10 PM

When and where are we trade the football coin ?
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

If you have money invested in this project then surely it would be better to wait a few weeks to see if the November launch goes ahead?

Why would you try to disrupt a project when it's this close to completion after so many months of waiting?

Your concerns and questions are legitimate but if your main goal is to get your money back then it doesn't make sense to wait so long only to disrupt a project when it's a few weeks away from launching and giving you the opportunity to get your money out.

I have invested very little and really don't care about that too much as it was brought with trading profits and have made it back from trading already. What i do care about is honesty and transparency and i have asked them a simple question to which i have received no reply. Also for the XFC stooge on this forum to say "IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL CONCERNS" Is just ridiculous, as they are implying asking for company details of any project invested in is not a legitimate question.

I have done my due diligence before posting on this forum. i have raised questions on their dubious points system which is so easy to manipulate and also about the company.

In all honesty i could have created a better game with a better coin and with 100% transparency and with the money raised through the ICO it really would not have been very difficult.

If they can not be honest i really don't give a crap about some false hope of exchanges when i want to know more about the scammers behind this scam and expose them. I guess most on here don't really care about honesty and transparency just false hopes of exchanging back their coins as anyone who actually researches this company and plays the game knows deep down its shit!!!

i hope you all get your money back but deep down you all know it might never happen.... (sitting ducks come to mind)

(WZ2016.. so you admit there is a problem... you idiot how is reporting the problem to the FCA and filing a complaint with sportrader not trying to solve it? what do you suggest sit and do nothing like the rest of you have for the last 6 months?. You do what you do best keyboard warrior and ill do what i do best)

For me personally, the proof will be in the pudding.

This is the first time the devs have committed to any kind of date for the launch of the new blockchain. That means I'm willing to wait for the rest of this month before I draw any conclusions about this project.

If the new blockchain is released and the coin hits exchanges then you can't call this a scam. You can make criticisms of the game, the company structure etc but if the project continues to move forward then that's the opposite of a scam.

A scammer would have disappeared long ago.
A scammer wouldn't continue to develop the game.
A scammer wouldn't build a new blockchain and then commit to a November launch date.

I also disagree that the game is shit. It isn't the best fantasy game out there but it has been continuously improved since it was launched, suggestions from the community have been taken on board and I'm sure the game will continue to improve with constructive criticism.

Whether it's a scam or not, we only have to wait another 3 weeks or so to find out.
romanzhur

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

So, what's going on with the project now?

Maybe we "play on one field", but we propose to manage the club in the real world Wink - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384282.20
AlexW14615

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:01:56 AM

At this point if youre not concerned or dont see any red flags than youre an idiot. This ICO ended in the summer and it still isnt on an exchange. Not even crap exchanges. Something is wrong but your greed isnt allowing you to see it. If December comes and theyre still making excuses you know you've been had.

seekerofthetruth

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:47:26 AM

SEEKEROFTRUTH: you are another FAKE account because If you see nothing wrong with a dissolved made up company with NO names NO real contact details NO honesty NO transparency and the worst fantasy football game in terms of how the scoring of the game works than you have to be a FAKE ACCOUNT or be an idiot and a very stupid investor. Anyone who actually plays and understands football could see the points system is also a scam. They only want time to exit the scam but lie to us about doing this and doing that and we give them the time each time. jAMESWEB i honestly feel sorry for the huge amount you invested, and i hope you get it all back and these scammers go to jail.

Its one thing having faith at ICO time its another thing 6 months later not questioning anything and when you ask for details they ignore it. You would honestly have to be an idiot to continue thinking nothing is wrong!!!

Thanks xl-edge. Since this is not a fake account and you suggest a binary condition, I am apparently an idiot.

The XFC representative stated that these questions have already been answered. Given that not everyone will have the time or patience to search through previous posts, would it not be worthwhile to produce a FAQ page that could be linked to each time an issue arises that has already been addressed? This could include details about the owners/directors of the company, the developers, the registration details and business address of the company, etc. From the team's perspective, this should be a straightforward way to deal with the FUD without having to answer with the same questions multiple times.

Interestingly, this is a project that has been on Clif High's radar. Among other things, he is developing a track record of exposing scam blockchain organisations.

I appreciate that things take time and I'd rather wait for a well-developed solution rather than see a sub-optimal approach rushed out. Either way, the truth will out in due course, and what goes around comes around.
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

Or maybe at the very least, why do you refuse to answer these questions?
seekerofthetruth

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

In case it wasn't clear, I was suggesting that the XFC representatives may want to compile a list of answers to frequently asked questions (that are indeed absolutely legitimate). To refer people specifically to this list rather than say "this question has already been answered" would be more helpful and save the average person from having to read through over a hundred pages of a discussion thread. I made no assumption as to whether or not you specifically had read all of the posts here. Furthermore, I was suggesting that 'someone on twitter' who has a track record of exposing scam blockchain operations has XFC on his radar. I made no inference as to whether or not he thinks highly of the project - the people who purchase his reports can form their own judgements about that. The inference was that if this project does turn out to be a scam, he may have an interest in bringing this to people's attention.

As a casual observer who has accumulated a few XFC by playing the free-roll games, I have no direct affiliation with XFC team, so I'm not sure why you would expect me to have the answers to all of your questions. My response was intended to offer a suggestion for how XFC might want to address the concerns of the people who have invested in their project. With that in mind, it seems a little hypocritical to question my ability to comprehend English. Nevertheless, despite your further insults, I don't think we're on opposing sides here - it seems that we both want transparent information in an accessible format.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

At this point if youre not concerned or dont see any red flags than youre an idiot. This ICO ended in the summer and it still isnt on an exchange. Not even crap exchanges. Something is wrong but your greed isnt allowing you to see it. If December comes and theyre still making excuses you know you've been had.

WELL SAID MATE NOW LETS START WAKING THESE GREEDY PEOPLE UP TO START THINKING WITH THEIR HEADS AND NOT THEIR GREED, AND WHEN WE BRING XFC TO JUSTICE. WE COULD ALSO USE THE MONEY TO MAKE OUR OWN VERSION WITH REAL HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY AND SHOW THESE IDIOTS HOW A REAL FANATSY FOOTBALL GAME LOOKS LIKE AND HOW A REAL COMPANY OPERATES !!!

LETS PUT THESE IDIOTS BEHIND BARS WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!

Well make your first move if you have the means I am not defending this coin I'm also an investor, but if this is a indeed a scam site the dev will not answer or post here anymore but I've checked his profile and he was online november 11 and that's also the date of his post.

seekerofthetruth

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

No problem xl-edge, and thanks for being a good enough human being to offer your apologies  Smiley

Just to clarify my original post: I wrote that "The XFC representative stated that these questions have already been answered", and then went on to suggest, if that were the case, it would make sense for them to produce a FAQ page. In other words, I was reporting the statement of the XFC rep, rather than making any kind of a judgement regarding the accuracy of the statement. I have not read through the entire thread, so am in no position to comment. Anyway, not a biggie, and my apologies if the original phrasing was ambiguous.

Time will tell on this one and I certainly hope that one way or another the investors end up satisfied.
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

When does Mainnet start? I have been a long time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:35:42 PM

Its a very long time since this project was release and started its bounty , Im sad that it has no exchange until now , But Im happy that this coin is moving like the road map is moving. But for the bounty hunter who is wanting to sell their coins is a bit disappointed because it has no exchange. But I still have a faith in this project hope that this project be listed on some exchanges.
phieudu0408

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

This project is well planned and implemented which means the team are effective and efficient in the disposal of their responsibilities. Waiting for it to be listed on major exchanges, I will support this project.
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

This project is well planned and implemented

Lol unless of course they planned and implemented this as a scam. Then it was done very well. Congrats you guys got me.
roastedparsnip

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

The fact that it isn't on an exchange yet doesn't make it a scam. We know that it CAN'T be put onto an exchange until the new blockchain is ready and the creation of a new blockchain was always going to take time.

What will make it a scam is if the devs disappear and progress stops.

But that hasn't happened so far.

And i'm not convinced that the lack of company structure makes it a scam either.

Even with the lack of detail around the who is behind this project it's still possible for this coin to be successful.

hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

ok ive reread all pages (yaaaawwn) and i cant find any information regarding who devs are , what company etc.

To the dev/devs of XFC simply listen to YOUR customers and answer the questions one by one.

Not saying anything bad about you but people have invested alot of money here (not me, i just play game).

They are from turkey btw.
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:53:27 PM

aaaaaaand if this coin ever sees daylight the crash/dump will be massive... Embarrassed
roastedparsnip

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:22 AM

aaaaaaand if this coin ever sees daylight the crash/dump will be massive... Embarrassed

Its a scam, it aint seeing no light of day and so will the DEVS of XFC very soon  Smiley

ok ive reread all pages (yaaaawwn) and i cant find any information regarding who devs are , what company etc.

To the dev/devs of XFC simply listen to YOUR customers and answer the questions one by one.

Not saying anything bad about you but people have invested alot of money here (not me, i just play game).

They are from turkey btw.

They are running scared and will probably never post on here again... Its a scam, but they are not as smart as they think. Turkish people are money greedy its their religion they pretend to be Muslims but they worship money and will do anything for it, even sell their own mother for a little bit of money, not all but most ive come across with (disgusting people the majority)

Even if they launch on a exchange they will dump it pushing the price so low it wont be worth holding this shit coin made on counterparty for like $5 dollars, yet people on here will still think its legit and hope it will make them good returns...

Good luck thinking your going to get your money back im hunting them down instead...  Smiley

What evidence is there that the devs are Turkish?

The main guy uses the name Octa Batca which I assumed to be Romanian.
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:58:22 AM

They are running scared and will probably never post on here again... Its a scam, but they are not as smart as they think. Turkish people are money greedy its their religion they pretend to be Muslims but they worship money and will do anything for it, even sell their own mother for a little bit of money, not all but most ive come across with (disgusting people the majority)

1. Talking like that about people from a nation and/or religion is not correct and it is really immoral.
The Turkish people are not at all as you describe them and if you'd know some you'd realize that they are very nice and friendly people.

2. About the running away again you are not correct. As far as I know, nobody is running away from the footballcoin team. People are busy with the new blockchain development, testing the wallet and transactions and improving the UX on the game interface.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: