Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
GAZE272

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:05:31 AM

is anyone serious about this, does anyone want to legit form a team, pool our resourses and find out about what the devs did with all the funds? because they won't tell us anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zanos

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:47 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:35:27 AM by zanos

I have to say, that it baffles me that after nearing eight months, they think cryptic answers and empty promises are perfectly acceptable. There is a very simple explanation why people are upset at this point. It's not rocket science.

Eight months of there not being XFCCoin traded on a legitimate exchange, and no, counterparty doesn't count. The solution here is so simple that it, again, baffles me why they simply won't do it. Answer questions, give legitimate timelines, demonstrate you are reaching goals beyond a screenshot, and just get it on exchanges ASAP once the blockchain is ready.

Stop focusing so much on their own exchange and just get it on Bittrex, or Cryptopia, or anything with liquidity. Allow investors an exit should they wish, allow others to purchase it, give the market aspect of it life. I guarantee you that you will give people a reason to be excited again. Get the focus back on the game. Don't hold people's money hostage and then wonder why they are upset, and don't keep harping on about people who just want to dump it on the market vs. people who "are really interested in the game." We are beyond that now. You made more than enough to have covered your original budget goals and then some (especially with the BTC price), certainly more than enough to finish the project.

Again, prioritize getting it on real exchanges. You should be posting your submissions to these exchanges and a timeline on when it will happen. You want people to stop bringing up this insanity every couple weeks? Want to redirect focus back on the game (which is where it should be)? This is how you do it.
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

I see here only stupid people. Dude, are you idiots?
Why would they keep answering here if it would be a scam? Are you crazy?
Some of here are so freakin' dumbasses and don't think logical.
Try for yourselves to create a wallet that can contain assets and tokens in the same time! Try you to create your coin with its own exchange!
I only see one single paralytic who did not take his pills and posts from so many accounts, this is so embarassing for a person.
noracortez

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:13 AM

Try for yourselves to create a wallet that can contain assets and tokens in the same time! Try you to create your coin with its own exchange!
I only see one single paralytic who did not take his pills and posts from so many accounts, this is so embarassing for a person.

Finally ! Someone with logic and perspective... Wake up people and stop this hate!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

So the dev run away with the money? How we can avoid this in future? I think the most legit coin or that with airdrop(not all) and some that can be mined.

Kindly read all the information, not merely believe some hate posts.

First of all, the devs have been provided replies for the last months. It is not something someone working on a scam would do. Secondly, the project is partnered with many high-profile companies. You can check those. I highly doubt they would associate themselves with an untrustworthy project. Thirdly, content is published daily and contests are organized almost daily. That is active work being done by an entire team, the mark of a serious project.

"A fool may throw a stone into a well, which a hundred wise men cannot pull out."

If any user has any concerns we will be glad to answer them and have a conversation.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

So the dev run away with the money? How we can avoid this in future? I think the most legit coin or that with airdrop(not all) and some that can be mined.

First of all, the devs have been provided replies for the last months. It is not something someone working on a scam would do. Secondly, the project is partnered with many high-profile companies. You can check those. I highly doubt they would associate themselves with an untrustworthy project. Thirdly, content is published daily and contests are organized almost daily. That is active work being done by an entire team, the mark of a serious project.

"A fool may throw a stone into a well, which a hundred wise men cannot pull out."

If any user has any concerns we will be glad to answer them and have a conversation.

Im not hater here and not an investor for this project, I only bounty participant. I have a little question and (may be) suggestion for dev team.

How about bitcoin fork? who hold fork of bitcoin from investors to this project? Since bitcoin fork happen some time and bitcoin price so high may be investors need their money and need fork of bitcoin they invest to this project. So i think you (footballcoin team) need to share that fork (like bch, btg,...) to all investors who have invest their bitcoin into this one to keep all investors happy waiting exchange launching.

Sorry if this is stupid question and suggestion.

Snoww

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

Hey you! You are the only IDIOT I see here! Just shut the F%%% UP if you have got nothing important to say. Who do you think you are talking too?? You think we investors are kids? I am asking you Mr??? We need our btc back and if you have no solution to that get lost.

Snoww

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

I am no longer interested okay? Do not hold my money hostage. Buy my XFCCOIN from me, I demand that of you

Lips sealed Lips sealed

Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:45:27 AM

Wow footbal game and crypto are two of my gratest passions!! I hope this project will grow up and make all happy!!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

Hey you! You are the only IDIOT I see here! Just shut the F%%% UP if you have got nothing important to say. Who do you think you are talking too?? You think we investors are kids? I am asking you Mr??? We need our btc back and if you have no solution to that get lost.

You're not on this planet. How can you accuse them that they're stealing from you and ran with the money while they're still answering here?
I will buy all of your 0.2 BTC that you have invested here, it's ok?
I've invested aswell but I am not so loud as you are, it's not a simple process to create what they're trying to give to us, don't be so silly and paranoic. Keep it chill.
explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

We got scammed. If this were a legit project the management team would be able to post some information here right now. Especially after the ultimatums we have given them over the weekend. I'm interested in talking about recourse actions available to us. Someone here said they know who stole our money. Maybe hand their information over to interpol? Anyone have any expertise in this?
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:58:24 AM

We got scammed. If this were a legit project the management team would be able to post some information here right now. Especially after the ultimatums we have given them over the weekend. I'm interested in talking about recourse actions available to us. Someone here said they know who stole our money. Maybe hand their information over to interpol? Anyone have any expertise in this?
Dude! I'm fed off by your stupid comments!
Why would they still answering here if they scammed you? Are you dumb? Don't you have any neurons alive?
Snoww

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

Hi, since you are interested in buying, I am very happy. But I did not invest 0.2 btc here. I invested 5 btc on this pathetic and disappointing project. I understand you still believe in this project but I do not, not anymore. Buy me out and I won't post here anymore

You're not on this planet. How can you accuse them that they're stealing from you and ran with the money while they're still answering here?
I've invested aswell but I am not so loud as you are, it's not a simple process to create what they're trying to give to us, don't be so silly and paranoic. Keep it chill.
Snoww

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

Stop trading insults on people, its very annoying! Pass your message across like a normal human and not a wild beast.

We investors have all the right in the world to be angry with this failed project.

Dear investors, join me on the match to recover our investments back, so not sit and watch while others enjoy your toil. Join me and fight to claim back what is rightfully ours.

I hate cliffhigh right now, he highly recommended this project and see what has become of this. HUGE MESS

Dude! I'm fed off by your stupid comments!
Why would they still answering here if they scammed you? Are you dumb? Don't you have any neurons alive?
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

Hi, since you are interested in buying, I am very happy. But I did not invest 0.2 btc here. I invested 5 btc on this pathetic and disappointing project. I understand you still believe in this project but I do not, not anymore. Buy me out and I won't post here anymore

I don't ever believe you that you've invested all of your and your family fortune Smiley))). Are you homeless now? Smiley)
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:48 AM

At this point, I  believe you are the same person behind james and pixie account, if not more. You must be annoyed with some missed deadlines of this project, and I get it. I am too. But the thing that really pisses people off is your attitude towards everything. And it's starting to be a bit obsessive.

No threats will help. Also, it's hard to blame only one side of this projects, the dev team of football coin. ANX has a major involvement in this and they have a contact form we can all use to ask for more details on this project. And if you would have done that, you would have an idea of what is really going on. 

I believe nobody is scamming us, is just an unfortunate delayed caused by a third party, which has the most important role in the project at the time being.

And direct threats will only make me believe you are the true evil in this whole thing. I don't deal with maniacs. Most people won't. Please stop it!
GAZE272

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

At this point, I  believe you are the same person behind james and pixie account, if not more. You must be annoyed with some missed deadlines of this project, and I get it. I am too. But the thing that really pisses people off is your attitude towards everything. And it's starting to be a bit obsessive.

No threats will help. Also, it's hard to blame only one side of this projects, the dev team of football coin. ANX has a major involvement in this and they have a contact form we can all use to ask for more details on this project. And if you would have done that, you would have an idea of what is really going on. 

I believe nobody is scamming us, is just an unfortunate delayed caused by a third party, which has the most important role in the project at the time being.

And direct threats will only make me believe you are the true evil in this whole thing. I don't deal with maniacs. Most people won't. Please stop it!
his obsession about what happened to his investment is justified, no matter how obscure his methods are, there is no point just sitting idle when deadlines have been postponed month after month, if you go back 30 pages, you would see that i didn't believe in their november deadline, i just wanted a fixed date, even if it was in 2018 or 2019 so that i don't have to come here each day to look at what is really happening with my investment, all of you should stop fighting amongst yourselves and unite, for nearly everyone i know is fed up with this project, i put a decent amount of btc and so did many of you i believe, that money has been rotting for 8 months now, 8 months is a long time, if the devs were proactive they would have done their due diligence and found out the problems they would have encountered with counterparty before starting an ico, to form an ico, get the money and then decide how to do things is completely out of order, i don't understand the lax attitude some of you "investors" are showing, if you really do have your money in this, how can you be "chill" about the devs being absolutely ignorant about their own deadlines, month after month, the back pages have no answer to the questions being asked which they keep talking about for i have been here since day 1 but recently went proactive for i do not want to see how things are being handled here, as i have said earlier, this project is  now a little too late, i once thought this was gold, but this is absolute garbage, solely because the devs are horrible at managing things.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

Hey! can anyone explain why the launch is postponed all the time ?
GAZE272

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:47 AM

the simplest solution would be to buy back the xfc at 1350 sats, from unhappy investors, the two forks have already provided the devs with additional 1.5 million usd, which is a great profit for doing nothing, with this the devs would clear their image and find out how many of the investors now actually believe in this project so they can learn how to manage things next time and keep investors happy, this is just an advice but consider it as a request from many as we are all tired of waiting now.
CiprianBVB1909

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

the simplest solution would be to buy back the xfc at 1350 sats, from unhappy investors, the two forks have already provided the devs with additional 1.5 million usd, which is a great profit for doing nothing, with this the devs would clear their image and find out how many of the investors now actually believe in this project so they can learn how to manage things next time and keep investors happy, this is just an advice but consider it as a request from many as we are all tired of waiting now.

Where did you heard about buy-back at an ICO? Let's be serious.
It's not simple to provide what they're trying to give to us. It's not a simple thing to make a wallet that can hold both football player cards and the coins.
This is what I understand and that's why I am not so desperate because I am sure that this project is gonna provide us good things.
Let's keep it chill and let's give them a thumbs up because they keep in touch with us everyday.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: