Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:55:49 AM

I just try today to loggin but all of my efforts are going to waste. Cry
Neither my username or my password have a problem so it must be an issue from site's end.

Maybe you should check it out...?
I just check my account after 2 months and its working OK without any problem you can try again hopefully now this works OK for you as well This season is going to be very good for me as in last and my first I have more then 200XFCCoins in my wallet this season want in 5 figures good luck to all here on this site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:21:34 PM

I just try today to loggin but all of my efforts are going to waste. Cry
Neither my username or my password have a problem so it must be an issue from site's end.

Maybe you should check it out...?
I just check my account after 2 months and its working OK without any problem you can try again hopefully now this works OK for you as well This season is going to be very good for me as in last and my first I have more then 200XFCCoins in my wallet this season want in 5 figures good luck to all here on this site.

Yep, now it works just fine! Thank's for the reminder, good luck to you too. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:28:23 AM

We have had a good turnout this summer. Thanks to everyone who has supported us!
I wanted to remind everyone that the Premier League new season begins in 3 days. Naturally we will have a free contest to accompany it. Start date: Friday, August 9 2019, 19:00.
This will quickly be followed by the first round of action for Ligue 1, also included in FootballCoin. Start date: Saturday, August 10 2019, 15:30.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:22:06 AM

Get ready for the exciting Matchweek 6 of the Russian Premier League!
So far we've seen Zenit dominate, Rostov breathe down their necks and Krasnodar impress in the Europa League.
But, did you manage to pick a perfect draft? Join the FootballCoin contests today for a chance to prove yourself as a manager and win XFC cryptocurrency prizes.

(Note: We apologize for the unusual issues we have encountered with the data involving a couple of matches from the Russian Premier League. We have taken measures against these issues occurring in the future)

FootballCoin is also excited about the brand new seasons in the Premier League, Liga 1, Bundesliga and the start of a new season Spain's La Liga. Make sure to have your drafts ready in time for the games.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:40:56 PM

Just a quick update: We have updated the scoring system for Easy and Pro contests for the 2019/20 season. Here is a link to the scoring.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:16:12 AM

The European football season is now well underway and we have made sure to have all the matches hosted through our FootballCoin fantasy contests. XFC prizes are at stake for the manager's with the most know-how. Check out the leaderboard and the upcoming contests.

We've had an impressive showing in the MLS since its addition to FootballCoin. A new MLS fantasy contest begins in FootballCoin in only a few days. Don't forget to create your ultimate draft for a chance to exchange your knowledge for XFC prizes.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:38:21 AM

Quick update: We've made changes to the squads featured in FootballCoin and have updated them. You'll notice a high number of new players that have entered the game. All are eligible to be used in the contests that feature their teams' matches.

Also, we have updated the information for players that have been transferred recently. Please let us know if you notice any errors, so that we can take immediate action.

You may also notice some players ranked 1*. This will not affect the game, however, it is part of our ongoing tests for the new game version.

Since we are currently in an international break, be prepared for a new round of contests representing the top football leagues, set to start next week.

FootballCoin

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

Quick update: We've made changes to the squads featured in FootballCoin and have updated them. You'll notice a high number of new players that have entered the game. All are eligible to be used in the contests that feature their teams' matches.

Also, we have updated the information for players that have been transferred recently. Please let us know if you notice any errors, so that we can take immediate action.

You may also notice some players ranked 1*. This will not affect the game, however, it is part of our ongoing tests for the new game version.

Since we are currently in an international break, be prepared for a new round of contests representing the top football leagues, set to start next week.

Truly this project brings a very good experience for everyone here. I am a football lover and this project has provided a very good service for me. Personally, I have earned some XFC from the project marketing activities and I will definitely use some to bet on the big matches. Hopefully everything is fine and if there are other tournaments, this will definitely be a very attractive destination for everyone.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

Truly this project brings a very good experience for everyone here. I am a football lover and this project has provided a very good service for me. Personally, I have earned some XFC from the project marketing activities and I will definitely use some to bet on the big matches. Hopefully everything is fine and if there are other tournaments, this will definitely be a very attractive destination for everyone.

Thanks a lot for your support! If you're a football fan it's easy and fun since it's knowledge and skill that shines through.

Hope you'll enjoy the next round of contests! We're in for some good ones!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:09:43 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 02:06:29 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

As some of our users are already aware, we are hard at our on the new version of the FootballCoin. It is currently being tested.
We are looking to hopefully have it launched in Q4.

A number of new features are set to be unveiled, including: New market features (Offers, Lease, Auctions, Request), Improved graphics etc.

Below you can see some images from the new game.

FootballCoin

aarge

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:44:56 PM

Can't edit _any_ my team -- not only upcoming contests but even that will start in may days. "Team not visible" -- that's all I see trying to edit any team. Anyone can help me?..
Indymoney

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:41:53 PM

Can't edit _any_ my team -- not only upcoming contests but even that will start in may days. "Team not visible" -- that's all I see trying to edit any team. Anyone can help me?..
Its all working ok for me try to log out and then after login its still not working then you have to contact support as they are good and quick to solve all issues.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:16:29 PM

Sorry if you experienced any issues! As the previous report noted, everything seems to be up and running now.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

It's that time of year again! The Champions League has begun in full force. The first half of Matchday 1 has already brought a good deal of surprises and more are likely in store today. Don't forget to register your team for the Footballcoin fantasy contests that accompany it.

Also, on Thursday managers get the chance to pick their ideal squad for the Europa League contest, with teams such as FC Porto, Celtic and Rangers entering the competition. Entry for these contests is free and XFC crypto prizes are at stake.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:11:15 AM

I can't login to the game since yesterdayand the issue continues today... Undecided
https://imgur.com/NuloI9N

Is this a problem from my end?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:22:15 AM

I can't login to the game since yesterdayand the issue continues today... Undecided
https://imgur.com/NuloI9N

Is this a problem from my end?
I think this problem is in your end as I am login daily and never have any issue check may be its works OK now for you as well.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:46:11 PM

I think this problem is in your end as I am login daily and never have any issue check may be its works OK now for you as well.

No, nothing yet. Still the same problem...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:35:43 PM

No, nothing yet. Still the same problem...

Sorry about the problems you've been having. I would recommend clearing the cache or trying on in incognito browser. Please let us know if the issue was solved.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:22:34 AM

Oh, the beauty of the football season!

Today and everyday until Sunday we have free and private contests! We are hoping to see you there with your best drafts and we hope you will manage to win the XFC coin prizes that are at stake!

To join the fantasy contests click the aforementioned link!

FootballCoin

cryptofille

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:21:34 PM

It's a sure thing I will keep playing this!
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: