Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:02:25 PM

FootballCoin is happy to announce that XFC, the game's official cryptocurrency, will begin being listed on InstaSwap. This service allows you to immediately swap cryptocurrencies. Its greatest benefits are its speed, security and the comfort with which trades can be carried out.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noracortez

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:38:29 AM

FootballCoin is happy to announce that XFC, the game's official cryptocurrency, will begin being listed on InstaSwap. This service allows you to immediately swap cryptocurrencies. Its greatest benefits are its speed, security and the comfort with which trades can be carried out.

Wow good news ! I tested the platform and it works great ! Keep up with the good work !
cryptofille

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:03:45 PM

That's some really good news!
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

That's some really good news!

Some more good news to come soon.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:10:23 AM

FootballCoin is delighted to announce that its official game cryptocurrency, XFC coin, will begin being integrated on Magnum Wallet starting today. Users of the FootballCoin service will now be able to store their XFC coins, using the safe and quick Magnum Wallet solution.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

cryptoplayerfc

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:45:07 AM

Excited about the player packs.  Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:14:09 AM

Excited about the player packs.  Grin

Thank you! We are as well and working on understanding how to best go about releasing them.

With international football taking over the reigns, the majority of European leagues are due to return next weekend. Meanwhile, take a look at private contests containing matches from the Chinese Super League and don't forget to watch the international football and the top players there. This should help in fantasy football.

And, if you are looking for some sports analysis, we are trying to have you covered in that as well.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:09:41 AM

Got the mid-week blues and looking forward to watching football from the world's best?

No worries. Starting tomorrow club football returns and all the most important leagues matches will be hosted in FootballCoin. The Free Friday contest is open for your registration.

Come join the existing contests or create your own!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:44:30 AM

We're thankful to be sharing the midweek European football, with teams like Juventus, Real Madrid and AS Roma all going at it tonight. If you think you can create an ideal draft using these teams, then log into our free fantasy contest, combining the Spanish and Italian leagues and offering loads of XFC prizes.

FootballCoin

BTCxinyang

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:54:06 AM

Hello, I am the business of the Webit Exchange. I need DM for the currency.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:57:56 AM

Hello, I am the business of the Webit Exchange. I need DM for the currency.

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. We would prefer to continue the conversation via the official e-mail, business@footballcoin.io. Please send us a mai to that address if you haven't already. And, one of our representatives will also try to reach you via Telegram.
Thank you!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

It's been a while since the last time i been here,  so i don't know if you already mention it but is the "Lease" option available or not yet?
As i see from the pics below, its most likely available... Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:04:27 PM

So what happen, no news at all or just only for my question? Or maybe to busy to reply? Undecided
I really hope to be the second option and to post soon some of the upcoming updates/ upgrades news for XFC game.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:40:09 PM

So what happen, no news at all or just only for my question? Or maybe to busy to reply? Undecided
I really hope to be the second option and to post soon some of the upcoming updates/ upgrades news for XFC game.
Just check your post and now realizing time for back on business as I was completely out of touch for this due to International break from tomorrow we have some good matches and on Saturday we are going to have full card of all European leagues lets check how is going this Cheesy
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

Just check your post and now realizing time for back on business as I was completely out of touch for this due to International break from tomorrow we have some good matches and on Saturday we are going to have full card of all European leagues lets check how is going this Cheesy

That's true, it's being a bit boring week without EU leagues. I truly hope though to have some good football matches this weekend and that i pick the right teams! Grin
No need to mention that i also expect CL and EL games to be very interesting this week. I believe that we will see some unexpected results. Wink

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:16:27 AM

FootballCoin is moving ahead with fantasy contests from Europe's elite leagues. Congratulations to all the winners from the contests representing the Premier League, la Liga, or Serie A, as well as all the private contests.

Also, don't forget about the upcoming Champions League fixtures, that include teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, or Paris Saint-Germain. All of the top European fixtures will be hosted through FootballCoin contests.

Meanwhile, the FootballCoin platform continues to test its best beta version of the new game and, once ready, will make an official statetement about its release and new features.

Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or our website for the latest football information. You are the manager!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:06:52 PM

Meanwhile, the FootballCoin platform continues to test its best beta version of the new game and, once ready, will make an official statetement about its release and new features.

Great to hear this and i hope new year to bring the news and the features that will boost XFC game.
Until then let's play some CL leagues and have patience. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:31:06 AM

Great to hear this and i hope new year to bring the news and the features that will boost XFC game.
Until then let's play some CL leagues and have patience. Cool

Thank you for your confidence and encouragement!

Yes, as we speak we're testing the new features, the majority of which work fine. But, we are making sure to have everything tested ahead of releasing it. No worries. We will make a statement once the time comes.

In the meantime, we will also focus on bringing you fantasy football contests from the best leagues in the world as well as presenting news, stats, and tactical information.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:07:38 PM

It's a new year and new chances to win cryptocurrency prizes by choosing your squad of players.

All the best leagues in the world are hosted in FootballCoin contests. The most important of these take place during the weekend. Highlights include: DUP Friday and Free England EPL. You are the manager!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:39:16 AM

We've finally come to the moment where we can reveal more about the improvements made to the game.

For example, we are going to introduce player card packs to the market. The packs will be divided into three categories: Standard, Epic and Legendary.

You can read more about it on the official FootballCoin page.

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: