Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:30:23 PM

~snip~

Indeed the new interface is great and all the new features it seems that will bring the game to a better level.
I also notice something that you didn't refer to (probably because it isn't ready), which is a new "wallet" named GOLD. New coin addition or a new, more valuable reward? Tongue

Thanks so much or the kind words! We are glad you are enjoying the new version of FootballCoin.

Yes, we are hoping to be able to introduce the "Gold" very soon. Not to give too much details away too soon, but we are looking to add achievement-based system where our best managers can consistently be repaid inside the game. This will also tie in with the new game options such as lease.

Our goal remains to keep FootballCoin as the premier fantasy football game online.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_ERA

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 07:33:58 AM

~snip~

Indeed the new interface is great and all the new features it seems that will bring the game to a better level.
I also notice something that you didn't refer to (probably because it isn't ready), which is a new "wallet" named GOLD. New coin addition or a new, more valuable reward? Tongue

The updated interface really looks much better. It seems to me that in the aggregate of many factors, this XFCCOIN can become quite successful!
2017investor

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:23:52 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2020, 11:35:40 AM by 2017investor

Hi,

im in need of some urgent help. i still have the old counterparty xfc coins which i have not exchanged for new ones due to forgetting about crypto whilst focusing on my degree. I have just had the time to go though all my crypto recently and have realised that my old xfc are no longer valid. i was a oginial investor and have lost money on this invvestment already and now xfc have changed ove to a new coin and my coin is no longer valid.

This is so upsetting as i dont really know how investing in crypto really works i thought i could just buy and hold? so confused
Dear calm down and don't spam here because I just check you are posting same matter on few posts its not going to help you so better delete your posts and contact support hopefully they will give you some better solution because as you doing some mod can ban your account which is not good for you best solution is if you have any problem try to contact support and solve this all here on this forum you have nothing about this issue or if you have enough proof's then post these all in Scam Accusation hopefully this will give you some better result.

I have contacted support they have offered me a 1:1 exchange for my old coins when i should be getting 1:3 thus they are trying to steal two thirds of my coins. i asked supoort for an address to file legal action and they reply with a link to there website. this is how they operate and have been operating since the beginning.

And whats even more baffling to me is that the devs would make more money with a solid community and happy investors which than attracts more investors resulting in the price of the coin increasing but instead these dopey idiots would rather steal my tiny amount of coins instead. how stupid can anyone be?

the mods can ban me all they like i will keep creating new accounts and never stop exposing what xfc have done until xfc coin is dead!!!

SO THE DOPEY XFC DEVS WOULD RATHER PLAY THIS GAME OF BANNING MY POSTS I WILL NEVER STOP.

CAN THE DEVS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY WILL DO WITH THE COINS THAT ARE LEGALLY MINE? DO THE COINS JUST SIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN OR DO THE DEVS POCKET IT? IS THIS HOW THE DEVS THINK IS THE RIGHT WAY TO THANK EARLY INVESTORS?

DO THESE DOPEY DEVS THINK I WILL EVER STOP? EVERY DAY TILL THIS PROJECT DIES I WILL BE POSTING SO GET USED TO IT.

THESE SAME THICK DEVS MISSED NUMEROUS DEADLINES AND CHANGED THE TERMS OF THE PROJECT FROM ICO YET THEY NEVER PAID INVESTORS BACK. I MISS THERE STUPID DEADLINE FOR EXCHANGE OLD COINS AND THEY WANT TO STEAL TWO THIRDS OF MY COINS.

ANY NEW INVESTORS STAY AWAY. AND ANYONE WANTING YO PLAY THIS GAME. ITS CRAP AND RIGGED WITH THE POINTS SYSTEM. THESE CRIMINALS NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED AND AUDITED THAN SENT TO JAIL.

THESE DEVS ARE THE DOPYEST TEAM IN CRYPTO. OR DO THEY NOT MIND NEGATIVE EXPOSURE OF HOW THEY HAVE TREATED INVESTORS?.

I HAVE JUST WORKED OUT HOW MUCH THE XFC DEVS HAVE STOLEN FROM ME AND TO PROVE HOW DOPEY THESE DEVS ARE.

INVESTORS AND THE HANDFUL OF GAME PLAYERS THESE STUPID DEVS HAVE DECIDED TO BRING ALL THIS NEGATIVE DRAMA FOR A MEASELY $150 DOLLARS THEY DIDNT KNOW THAT WHEN OFFERING ME 1:1 RATIO AND NOT 1:3.

HOW THICK CAN THESE IDIOTS BE ALL OF THIS FOR A POXY $150!!!

FOR ME IT IS A MATTER OF PRINICIPLE NOT LETTING SOME GEEKS STEAL MY MONEY... THIS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY WILL COST THESE DOPEY CLOWNS WAY MORE THAN THE $150 THEY STOLE FROM ME!!!!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Hello, xl_edge,

We were happy to answer every one of your questions since 2017. Some of the answers may have not been to your liking. I am sorry. Still, you are using your dissatisfaction to spread misinformation.

In short, we have tried to find solutions to your issues and go over and beyond the call of duty.

Simply put, we officially announced the the swap back in January 2018. We informed investors through repeated mails, posts and articles that they had until 30.04.2020 to make the exchange. It is now September 2020. That in a nuthsell, is the issue.

You can read the official statement from 2018 posted on our website.

Since we strive to assist all of our users, we attempted to offer you some help, hence the 1:1 you mentioned. As per our 2018, we are not required to do so, we merely intended to assist you.

You declined and, instead, went about posting aggressive, repeated false information online.

The truth about FootballCoin is in the work. The game has been running for numerous years now. Each year the platform and economy have been improved. We are launching a new version of the game. It is, we feel, the most comprehensive fantasy football game online. Throughout this, as previous posts on Bitcointalk will show, we have patiently answered every message and found solutions.

We are thankful for the support of FootballCoin's fans and, once more, xl_edge, we are always open to listen to your grievances and offer solutions as long as the demands are reasonable. All the best!

You have not answered my questions yet claim you are willing too, than please answer this:

Q: what happans to my coins that you are not willing to exchange. the 1:3 ratio do the devs pocket it or does it just sit on the blockchain?

Q: if you have everything in place to exchange my coins on a 1:1 basis why have you decided to only give me 1:1 is that to punish me for missing your dates? yet XFC have missed numerous deadlines yet no repercussions?

So basically what you are saying is XFC coin can miss deadlines given to investors set at ico and make changes to the project but it does not have any penalities. However if a investor misses any of XFC deadlines than XFC want to steal their funds?

Do you honestly think i will let xfc cheat me out of two thirds of my coins and be happy with that as a solution?

DOES XFC NOT REALISE THAT ICO INVESTORS HAVE ALREADY LOST THEIR INVESTMENT EVEN WITHOUT THE 1:3 EXCHANGE

NO I WOULD RATHER WARN OTHER INVESTORS OF HOW XFC HAVE SCAMMED ME THAN ACCEPT XFC TO STEAL 2/3 OF MY COINS.

THE ONLY SOLUTION XFC HAVE GIVEN IS TO STEAL MY COINS THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION. YOU IDIOTS ARE SO DUMB BECAUSE THE VALUE OF THE COINS YOU HAVE REFUSED TO EXCHANGE IS LESS THAN $150 WHICH WILL COSTS YOU CRAP PROJECT WAY MORE IN NEGATIVE PUBLICITY NAND LOSS OF NEW INVESTORS. I WILL NOT STOP AND IN THE PROCESS OF DOING A MEDIUM ARTICLE ON HOW XFC HAVE SCAMMED ME.

AS FOR THE PROOF IS IN YOUR GAME IVE BEEN PLAYING FANTASY FOOTBALL FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND I HAVE INVESTED AND TRIED OUT YOUR GAME AND FRANKLY XFC GAME IS THE WORST I HAVE PLAYED. SO PLEASE DONT TRY TO VALIDATE YOU STEALING MY COINS WITH YOU GAME PLAY.

UNISWAP GAVE FREE COINS TO ANYONE JUST USING THEIR PLATFORM XFC COIN STEALS COINS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE INVESTED IN THEIR PROJECT.

I THINK I WILL LET THE INVESTORS AND COMMUNITY MAKE THEIR OWN MINDS UP ABOUT HOW SCAMMY THE DEVS AT XFC COIN ARE.

NO HONEST HUMAN BEING WOULD EVER OPERATE LIKE XFC DEVS DO. LIKE I SAID MAYBE IN ROMANIA $150 IS WORTH SCAMMING AND LOOSING ANY CREDIBILITY YOU MAY HAVE HAD.

HOW STUPID ARE THE XFC DEVS TO FIGHT WITH AN INVESTOR OVER $150 DOLLERS WHICH IS LEGALLY HIS?

LIKE I SAID EVERY TIME XFC POST I TOO WILL POST AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP WARNING OTHER5 UNTIL THIS SCAM PROJECT IS DEAD!!!

EVEN IF XFC PAY ME BACK THE 1:3 RATIO OF WHAT IS LEGALLY MINE I NO LONGER CARE FOR THIS INVESTMENT AND WILL BE WARNING OTHERS OF HOW XFC TRY TO SCAM MY COINS.

ITS TOO LATE AND XFC MADE A STUPID MISTAKE BUT I EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM THE MOST DOPEYEST DEVS IN CRYPTO WHO WOULD RATHER STEAL $150 TO PROOVE A HYPOCRITICAL POINT INSTEAD OF PLEASING EARLY INVESTORS AND GIVING THEM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS.

YOU DO REALISE ALL ICO INVESTORS HAVE LOST MONEY EVEN WITH THE 1:3
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:52:51 AM

With GW2 of the new fantasy Premier League season, we've assembled the key players of the first two games in the English League. You can read that here.

And, while, most games tape place from Friday to Monday, don't worry, we have you covered. We are also hosting the Chinese Super League in fantasy football events.

Besides that we have our state of the art virtual fantasy football contests available each day of the week. See you there.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

noracortez

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:59:01 PM

With GW2 of the new fantasy Premier League season, we've assembled the key players of the first two games in the English League. You can read that here.

And, while, most games tape place from Friday to Monday, don't worry, we have you covered. We are also hosting the Chinese Super League in fantasy football events.

Besides that we have our state of the art virtual fantasy football contests available each day of the week. See you there.

Hope that Liverpool will win another league title Grin Grin Grin
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:41:22 PM

Hope that Liverpool will win another league title Grin Grin Grin
Just start of new season any thing can happen with this all but now I am feeling this year we are going to have new champion not Liverpool but still they can win again.
noracortez

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:43:47 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 10:03:15 AM by noracortez

SO I TAKE IT IT IS EASIER FOR THESE DOPEY SCAMMERS TO POST SOME POINTLESS POSTS TOO FLOOD THIS THREAD AND DROWN OUT THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE SCAMMED.

ALL NEW INVESTORS AND GAME PLAYERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CRAP GAME WAS BUILT BY 2017 INVESTORS HARD EARNED MONEY WHICH THEY HAVE LOST. ALL ICO INVESTORS PAID 1250 SATOSHIS FOR 1 XFC (THE OLD ONE THAT I HAVE).

XFC DECIDED AFTER CHANGING THE TERMS OF THE ROADMAP TO CREATE ITS OWN BLOCKCHAIN AND MIGRATE OLD COINS FOR A 1:3 RATIO. EVEN WITH THAT RATIO THE ICO INVESTORS REAL INVESTMENT IS WORTH 90 SATOSHIS LOOSING MORE THAN 90% OF THEIR INVESTMENT.

XFC DEVS DID NOT BUILD THIS PROJECT ICO INVESTORS DID THE DEVS PAID THEMSELVES OVER A MILLION FOR NOTHING BUT A WEBSITE AND A COUNTERPARTY TOKEN. FROM ICO MONEY.

THIS PROJECT IS NO DIFFERENT TO ONE COIN INFACT IT IS MORE SHADY THAN ONECOIN AS THE DEVS TRY SO HARD TO REMAIN HIDDEN UNLIKE REAL HONEST PROJECTS.  

THIS PROJECT IS JUST ANOTHER ROMANIAN SCAM STAY AWAY

Stop spamming and making false accusations. You know very well how long you swore on the Telegram channel. The team tried to help you, to give you a helping hand. That 3:1 swap was a bonus and you had TWO AND A HALF YEARS at your disposal to swap the coins. When FootballCoin tried to help and give you a 1:1 swap you started swearing and lying everywhere.

Just ignore this spammer who only knows to swear and troll around...  Grin
Abitip

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:48:42 AM

friend you make unfounded accusations ..this project is the best in its range.
1.improved version
2. properly blockchain ... and the accusations of scam come out of this project ... because the project works and will continue to work ... and I am an investor and I bought directly from ico and you have to take care of your assets ... why haven't you changed so far ... what have you guarded?
 ... there are still 3 years in which the project worked and will continue to work ...
2017investor

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:27:36 AM

SO I TAKE IT IT IS EASIER FOR THESE DOPEY SCAMMERS TO POST SOME POINTLESS POSTS TOO FLOOD THIS THREAD AND DROWN OUT THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE SCAMMED.

ALL NEW INVESTORS AND GAME PLAYERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CRAP GAME WAS BUILT BY 2017 INVESTORS HARD EARNED MONEY WHICH THEY HAVE LOST. ALL ICO INVESTORS PAID 1250 SATOSHIS FOR 1 XFC (THE OLD ONE THAT I HAVE).

XFC DECIDED AFTER CHANGING THE TERMS OF THE ROADMAP TO CREATE ITS OWN BLOCKCHAIN AND MIGRATE OLD COINS FOR A 1:3 RATIO. EVEN WITH THAT RATIO THE ICO INVESTORS REAL INVESTMENT IS WORTH 90 SATOSHIS LOOSING MORE THAN 90% OF THEIR INVESTMENT.

XFC DEVS DID NOT BUILD THIS PROJECT ICO INVESTORS DID THE DEVS PAID THEMSELVES OVER A MILLION FOR NOTHING BUT A WEBSITE AND A COUNTERPARTY TOKEN. FROM ICO MONEY.

THIS PROJECT IS NO DIFFERENT TO ONE COIN INFACT IT IS MORE SHADY THAN ONECOIN AS THE DEVS TRY SO HARD TO REMAIN HIDDEN UNLIKE REAL HONEST PROJECTS.  

THIS PROJECT IS JUST ANOTHER ROMANIAN SCAM STAY AWAY

Stop spamming and making false accusations. You know very well how long you swore on the Telegram channel. The team tried to help you, to give you a helping hand. That 3:1 swap was a bonus and you had TWO AND A HALF YEARS at your disposal to swap the coins. When FootballCoin tried to help and give you a 1:1 swap you started swearing and lying everywhere.

Just ignore this spammer who only knows to swear and troll around...  Grin

I SEE THESE DOPEY XFC HAVE GOT THEIR SCAMMY FRIENDS TO REPLY INSTEAD AND STILL NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. LYING EVERYWHERE? TELL ME WHAT I HAVE SAID IS A LIE?

HAVE MY COINS BEEN STOLEN?
DID ICO INVESTORS INVEST 1250 SAROSHIS AND NOW LOST 90 PERCENT
DID XFC DEVS CHANGE THE PROJECT AND MISS DEADLINES

YOU IDIOT STOP DEFENDING SCAMMERS AND DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CANT DO.

IT IS UP TO NEW INVESTORS TO DECIDE IF I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OR NOT. WHEN I BROUGHT THE COIN NO WHERE DID IT STATE THAT I JAD 2.5 YEARS TO EXCHANGE IT. ALSO IF YOU WERE A REAL ACCOUNT AND NOT A DOPEY XFC DEV OR THEIR SCAMMY FRIENDS WHY WOULD YOU DEFEND MY COIN S BEING STOLEN?

YOUR JUST ANOTHER SCAMMER . I WILL RATHER LET NEW INVESTORS DECIDE IF IVE BEEN SCAMMED NOT A FRIEND OF THESE SCAMMERS
2017investor

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:44:40 AM

WARNING: THESE SCAMMERS WOULD RATHER USE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND FIGHT WITH INVESTORS AND DEFEND STEALING INVESTORS COINS ALL FOR 150 DOLLARS.

UNISWAP GAVE ME COINS FOR JUST USING THEIR PLATFORM XFC DEVS STOLE MY COINS FOR BEING A ICO INVESTOR AND SWEARING ON TELEGRAM BECAUSE OF. SEEING THROUGH THEIR SCAMS.

THIS COIN HAS LOST EVERYONE THAT HAS INVESTED IN IT MONEY.

XFC COIN = ONE COIN
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:51:33 AM

WARNING: THESE SCAMMERS WOULD RATHER USE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND FIGHT WITH INVESTORS AND DEFEND STEALING INVESTORS COINS ALL FOR 150 DOLLARS.

UNISWAP GAVE ME COINS FOR JUST USING THEIR PLATFORM XFC DEVS STOLE MY COINS FOR BEING A ICO INVESTOR AND SWEARING ON TELEGRAM BECAUSE OF. SEEING THROUGH THEIR SCAMS.

XFC COIN = ONE COIN

Your answer was provided earlier in the thread and also through e-mail communication. We acted 100% as per rules. Simply put, you cannot ask for a promotion that has expired more than two years ago.

Right now you are just spreading fud and insulting us. I would hope that the moderators would take action.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:58:12 AM

Reminder: There's no down in FootballCoin this season in between official contests!

Come check out our virtual fantasy football contests. They work the same as the regular events, using an algorithm that takes into account detailed stats from the past three seasons. The best leagues, including Premier League, Bundesliga, or La Liga, are all there!

Also, take a look at our new and improved market place, with collectible cards from your favorite football teams. Find a bargain, sell your cards, start an auction, a lease, or exchange your cards for a price of only 10 xfc.

FootballCoin

noracortez

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:14:15 AM

XFC COIN = ONE COIN

Ooh, you are so smart  Cheesy Cheesy ! Why are you so sure that "THIS COIN HAS LOST EVERYONE THAT HAS INVESTED IN IT MONEY". Have you ever played FootballCoin ? I'm 1000% sure that you don't...You are just a troll who has nothing to do with crypto..
2017investor

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:45:12 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2020, 06:53:00 AM by mprep

XFC COIN = ONE COIN

Your answer was provided earlier in the thread and also through e-mail communication. We acted 100% as per rules. Simply put, you cannot ask for a promotion that has expired more than two years ago.

Right now you are just spreading fud and insulting us. I would hope that the moderators would take action.

STOP LYING ABOUT MY QUESTIONS BEING ANSWERED AS NONE OF MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED AND I WILL KEEP ASKING UNTIL I GET ANSWERS.

THE QUESTIONS YOU CLAIMED HAVE BEE4N ANSWERED PLEASE SHARE PROOF AS I WILL ASK AGAIN, I UNDERSTAND LYING IS ALL XFC HAVE DONE SINCE ICO THAN RESORTING TO THE TACTIC OF YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

AGAIN MY QUESTIONS ARE REGARDING THE COINS THAT XFC HAVE STOLEN THAT ARE LEGALLY MINE, CAN THE DEVS PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLWING QUESTIONS :

Q) DO THE COINS JUST SIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN?
Q) OR DO THESE DOPEY DEVS POCKET MY COINS?

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE PROOF THAT YOU HAVE ANSWERED THESE QUESTIONS?

ALSO ANOTHER LIE FROM XFC CLAIMING THAT THE PROMOTION ENDED 2 YEARS AGO? NOPE IT ENDED IN APRIL IT BEGAN 2 YEARS AGO. SO WHY CONTINUE TO LIE WHEN YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG?

LIKE I SAID I AM IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING A MEDIUM ARTICLE OF HOW XFC SCAMMED ME AND MADE ICO INVESTORS LOOSE MONEY ON A CHEAP COUNTERPARTY TOKEN AND A CHEAP WEBSITE.

ALSO PLEASE STOP WITH YOU FAKE SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS AS ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE SINCE 2017 KNOWS I HAVE INVESTED AND TRIED CONTRIBUTING TO THIS SCAMMY PROJECT.

ALL OF THIS FOR $150 DOLLERS YOU IDIOTS ARE THE MOST STUPID DEVS IN CRYPTO. ONLY THING YOU IDIOTS KNOW IS HOW TO SCAM PEOPLE. 

XFC COIN = ONE COIN

Ooh, you are so smart  Cheesy Cheesy ! Why are you so sure that "THIS COIN HAS LOST EVERYONE THAT HAS INVESTED IN IT MONEY". Have you ever played FootballCoin ? I'm 1000% sure that you don't...You are just a troll who has nothing to do with crypto..

OH LOOK ANOTHER SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT BROUGHT TO YOU EXCLUSIVELY FROM THE THICK DOPEY DEVS AT XFC...

1000% SURE WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME? YOU CLOWN ANY HONEST HUMANBEING NEVER TALKS LIKE THAT. AND YEAH THE GAME IS SO GREAT THAT YOU HAVE ZERO COMMUNITY OR PLAYERS JUST THE DEVS FRIENDS AND FAMILY JUST LIKE THE IDIOTS POSTING ON HERE ATTCKING ME BECAUSE I REFUSED TO LET XFC SCAM ME AND WOULD RATHER WATCH THIS COIN DIE THAN ACCEPT THESE IDIOTS PROPOSAL OF SCAMMING ME. ALSO PLEASE SHOW ME 1 ICO INVESTOR WHO BROUGHT @1250 SATOSHIS MAKE A PROFIT? NONE WITHOUT ICO INVESTORS THESE CLOWNS WOULD STILL JUST HAVE A CHEAP WEBSITE WITH A $5 CUNTERPARTY TOKEN. ITS ICO INVESTORS MONEY THAT THESE CLOWNS COULD EVEN WASTE MONEY BUILDING A NEW BLOCKCHAIN.

DOPEY XFC DEVS WOULDNT IT BE EASIER TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS THAN TO ATTACK ME WITH FAKE LIES FROM YOUR FAKE SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT.

WHAT A CIRCUS SHOW THIS EMBARESSING PROJECT IS.

XFC IS AN EMBARESSMENT TO CRYPTO

WARNING: NEW INVTORS THESE CLOWNS WILL TRY TO DISMISS THE TRUTH AS FUD. DO NOT INVEST AS EVERY ICO INVESTOR HAS LOST OVER 90% OF THEIR INVESTMENT OVER 3 YEARS. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE MONEY FROM THIS SCAM OF A PROJECT IS THESE DODGY ROMANIANS WHO CLAIM TO BE DEVS BUT PAID $5 FOR A COUNTERPARTY TOKEN AND A CHEAP WEBSITE THAN RAISED A FEW MILLION AND PAID THEMSELVES.

I WILL BE GIVING A FULL HISTORICAL BREAKDOWN FROM 2017 ICO TO NOW WITH EVIDENCE TO PROOVE THESE IDOTS ARE SCAMMERS.

ALSO BEFORE INVESTING PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD IF YOU HAVE TIME AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY TIMES XFC DEVS HAVE LIED TO INVESTORS.

ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPAN TO JAMES THAT GUY WHO PUT 7BTC INTO THIS SHIT PROJECT? DID THE XFC DEVS PAY HIM OFF BECAUSE HE FOUND ALL THERE DETAILS ON FACEBOOK IF YOU READ BACK ON THIS THREAD YOU WILL SEE HIS POSTS. THESE COWARDS THINK I CANT FIND THEM? I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR $150 AND WOULD RATHER THEY SCAM NO ONE ELSE THAN TO BE PAID OFF FOR THE PEANUTS THAT I INVESTED.

AND SOME HOW ACCORDING TO XFC DEVS SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS  1000% SURE IVE NEVER BEEN IN TO CRYPTO OR PLAYED THIS RIGGED GAME WHICH ONLY PAYS THE DEVS. WORST FANATSY FOOTBALL GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

THIS COIN WILL GO TO ZERO DO NOT INVEST OTHERWISE BE PREPARED TO LOOSE ALL YOUR FUNDS NOT THAT XFC DEVS CARE IF INVESTORS LOOSE MONEY? INFACT XFC DEVS WILL INVENT NEW WAYS FOR INVESTORS TO LOOSE MONEY. ANY UP IN PRICE IN THIS SHITCOIN IS NOT BECAUSE OF NEW PLAYERS OR INVESTORS ITS JUST THE DEVS USING ICO MONEY TO PUMP THE COIN.

AND YET THESE SCAMMERS WANT THE MOD TO SILENCE ME I WONDER WHY?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 08:34:20 AM

It's going down this weekend in FootballCoin.

We have numerous free fantasy football contests from the world's best leagues!

Join them for a chance of winning XFC prizes, or start your own.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 09:53:30 AM

Sadly, we are still being inundated by spam. As we said, we provide answers to all inquiries as we have done repeatedly to the gentleman that keeps posting in bold caps on this thread.

Going back to fantasy football, I want to remember our Super Sunday contest for the day. It's a mix of games likes AS Roma - Juventus, Tottenham - Newcastle, Manchester City - Leicester City. Get in there, show us you're the best manager, and you can win XFC prizes.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:53:53 PM

Heads up about Wednesday's free La Liga contest!

Here's your chance to win XFC prizes while choosing a draft of players from proven winners like Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and Sevilla.

Get your ultimate fantasy football draft ready!

FootballCoin

2017investor

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:09:42 PM

Whoever the mod is I hope he gets scammed one day and people censor him/her

How anyone can defend or help these xfc scammers is beyond me. Surely helping save new investors from being scammed should be a priority for the crypto community

At least these scammers can't place large pointless images on twitter Reddit medium to drown out the truth. Or pay of moderators like they do here to censor the innocent victims.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 05:17:26 PM

For those accumulating XFC through our free/private contests, why not have a look at the market place. Any user can choose to buy/sell cards. Prices are entirely determined by the fluctuation of the market.

Have a look at some of the most recent listings, currently starting at 650 XFC. Don't forget that you can also exchange any card for a fee of 10 XFC and receive a top player that is active in one of Europe's top leagues.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 09:49:47 AM

Today we have one of the rare instances of a day without much in terms of fantasy football.

Don't worry, we got your managerial needs covered. Take a look at our numerous virtual fantasy football contests. All results are based on a complex algorithm that takes into account the past three years of football.

Join any of the existing contests, or create your own with teams from the major football competitions (Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Champions League, Europa League).

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: