Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit?  (Read 49756 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:59 AM

I think cryptopia is a good exchange and I think it is safe and legit to trade on that site especially if we have verified our account. there is many altcoin that we can pick to trade for daily and I think we can make a good profit. we can compare between cryptopia and other exchange like poloniex and bittrex and if we are luck, then we can found a good coins that have big gap from other exchanges. but I think cryptopia is still medium exchange and it is good for new people to keep practicing their skill with that site.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:12:59 PM

If i remember it correctly I used it once or twice to trade UR Coin because it is not listed on bittrex and Polo and cryptopia is the best option. I guess it is safe if you use 2fa.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

It is safer compared to Polo and Bittrex right now. Those verification from the two exchnages is what makes it more complicated and creates many issues and complains which is not present in Cryptopia which is its edge that makes it safe and legit.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:48:10 AM

[/quote]

cryptopia exchange is a safe and legit site, im using it almost a month now, my only concern is that it has a high fee when i want to withdraw my btc,  Undecided , but i guarantee you that is a safe site, it has 2fa authy and when you need to withdraw  you must confirm it in your via email, account.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:28:00 PM

It is safer compared to Polo and Bittrex right now. Those verification from the two exchnages is what makes it more complicated and creates many issues and complains which is not present in Cryptopia which is its edge that makes it safe and legit.
I don't know about bittrex because i haven't use it for a while but i don't know why you are saying that cryptopia is safer than poloniex. Just a couple a days ago I withdraw some bitcoins and withdrawal went trough in less than 5 minutes without any problems - and very safe with all verification. Only difference is that unverified accounts can cashout more money from cryptopia.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:48 AM

It's the exchange site that I alwyas used the most and they are almost close on dominating bittrex but I know that eventually it will hapen sooner. Yes it's safe and I am one who proves it.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

I'm using crytopia exchange for a year and I didn't encountered any kind of problems. Regarding on your question I'll probably say it's safe and legit. I'm very disappointed last week when they increased the transaction fee to 0.002 bitcoin from 0.001 bitcoin. Right now I'm trading at bittrex because of less transaction fee.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

Yes it is. I am using Cryptopia exchange for more than a year and so far I have not experienced anything that got me frustated like in Poloniex. They also don't have a lot of maintenance issues on altcoins wallets that always keeps happening in other exchanges.
I am 100 % in support of your view. It is more than 1 year that have also been using the exchange. It has a regular security check and improved interface. In some tokens it has higher prices and enjoy this higher rate with komodo when compared with bittrex.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley

Cryptopia as I can see is next to yobit exchange which has a lot of shit coins. Grin
it is the exchange that's not belong to the exchanger which has a high reputation like Bitcoinwisdom, Poloniex, Bittrex and Kraken.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:02 PM

Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley

Cryptopia as I can see is next to yobit exchange which has a lot of shit coins. Grin
it is the exchange that's not belong to the exchanger which has a high reputation like Bitcoinwisdom, Poloniex, Bittrex and Kraken.
Yes it is. I am using Cryptopia exchange for more than a year and so far I have not experienced anything that got me frustated like in Poloniex. They also don't have a lot of maintenance issues on altcoins wallets that always keeps happening in other exchanges.
What is poloniex reputation that makes it exceptional? Even other exchanges mention in my opinion nothing special except the higher volume of trade. Who knows what could happen to them tomorrow?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
parantainen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:51:59 AM

I have to give a serious warning to who ever is reading, my experience with cryptopia was fine before something in their system faulted when I tried to withdraw Cagecoins September 13.

My balance showed zero after that, but the coins never arrived to the destination. I of course contacted support and they said they are not able to help and will forward the case to 'admins'. After that radio silence.

I have sent them messages, after that but the issue is still not resolved. At the time of withdrawal the cage coins were worth one bitcoin, that is over 7000 euros now!

I have a feeling they are trying to make me lose my money and keep me waiting for forever? I said to them if you lost the coins ok, but just refund me. But they have not done that or even given me a deadline when this will be resolved. I have a bad feeling...

There must be some law on New Zealand that you cannot just take peoples money?! Should I contact the local police? I am starting to feel robbed.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:48:54 AM

As per my knowledge Cryptopia exchange is safe to use because previous I have done many transaction in that exchange. After Electroneum listing the Cryptopia is generating very good volumes in the market.
parantainen

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

As per my knowledge Cryptopia exchange is safe to use because previous I have done many transaction in that exchange. After Electroneum listing the Cryptopia is generating very good volumes in the market.

Of course that was also the situation for me, BEFORE things suddenly went wrong so that does not really mean anything. It also takes them weeks to reply to simple questions.

Now they said they refunded me and closed the ticket. But can you guess, my balance shows still zero! This is almost like a nightmare that does not seem to end. I'll keep you up to date how this goes and when and if I get my money back.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

It's legit, but not very big. Good for coins that are not listed on Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex etc.
Safe? For exchanging yes, but never store your coins on an exchange.
I have heard this advise from several persons. I will want to know why the exchanges are not a good store for coins. Is MEW also not safe to store coins?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

parantainen

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

Update to my Cage coin issue. They said they can see the cage coins in my account. But they dont seem to realize they _delisted_ the coin earlier. How could I see it??

Also I hoped they would have refunded me in BTC because they held my cage coins so long that they seem totally worthless now, the 24h volume is $52 USD. How can they do this? They stole my money and give it back too late when its worthless? Unbelievable arrogant people!

And, I still even haven't got those Cages back, I guess they keep me waiting untill its zero dollars. Then it's handy to give it to me while they keep the profit when they probably sold my Cages at 1.0 bitcoin price. Which is valued 9600€/$11400 now. So at the moment I have been robbed ten grand by them. Beware!
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:04 PM

I am using Cryptopia  from few months.So far no issues with it.The customer service is good. The exchange has many coins traded.But always withdraw coins to wallet,if you don't plan to trade them soon
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:19:10 AM

Yes, you are right with the restriction we have in polo and Bittrex makes people to think negative about those exchanges. Cryptopia exchange is not best one but we can see it has some good reputation in the market and has never delayed withdrawal to their customer.
Bestly

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:48:25 AM

I am impressed with comments on Cryptopia. I appreciate these sincere reviews.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:04:53 AM

It's legit, but not very big. Good for coins that are not listed on Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex etc.
Safe? For exchanging yes, but never store your coins on an exchange.
I have heard this advise from several persons. I will want to know why the exchanges are not a good store for coins. Is MEW also not safe to store coins?

Exchanges are meant for trading and not for storing our coins and it isn't a wallet as you don't have any control and you don't hold any private keys. Just deposit your coins when you wanna trade and immediately withdraw it or else your risking your coins.
MEW is a decentralized wallet and let's you hold private keys as so it's safe to use.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
(Melania)

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:27:30 AM

Stay away from any exchange if you can't know the identity of their admins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: