Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decred Token moves to POS! 1 DCR = 50$ soon? as Ethereum!  (Read 1115 times)
krembo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:31:49 AM

You guys should watch Decred token.. it going to be huge as Ethereum/Dash. its just released few days ago and already over 13$ each / DCR its really good investment opportunities, they do the Proof-of-Stake, you hold Tokens on your wallet and get around 7% back each month btw Decred Wallet https://www.decredtoken.io/#decred-wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:06:24 AM

You guys should watch Decred token.. it going to be huge as Ethereum/Dash. its just released few days ago and already over 13$ each / DCR its really good investment opportunities, they do the Proof-of-Stake, you hold Tokens on your wallet and get around 7% back each month btw Decred Wallet https://www.decredtoken.io/#decred-wallet

It is awesome, but don't you think this 7% is too high for monthly rate? I like 1% annual year coin, 7% per month rate will drastically damage the price.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:54:23 AM

as far as i know it is not 7% and you have to vote by spending quit a bit on tickets, but its still good and i agree dcr will be huge!

heres more info:

https://dcrstats.com/
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

It is awesome, but don't you think this 7% is too high for monthly rate? I like 1% annual year coin, 7% per month rate will drastically damage the price.

That is right. I think 1 to 2% is good for the long term.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

as far as i know it is not 7% and you have to vote by spending quit a bit on tickets, but its still good and i agree dcr will be huge!

heres more info:

https://dcrstats.com/
No doubt, PoS will make limited amount for the DCR token which mean there will no more supply in the future. Do you think we must buy more dcr in this time?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:40:21 PM

This may come as a shock to Decred fanboys.

How bad is Decred?
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:21:18 PM

Just released a few days ago? Its over a year old now lol..

Given your very simplistic explanation of proof of stake I have a feeling your from decredtoken.io and are really here to promote your website Smiley

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

This may come as a shock to Decred fanboys.

How bad is Decred?

Fans and speculators not interested some technical details and doubts on it. 'Easy money' is the main goal for modern crypto investors. But a problem for Dcr is deeper than I think earlier. Thanks for link
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I do not know how they will give the 7% monthly constantly, recently we had bitconnect that was giving fixed profits and crashed now, so we need to be little careful. on the other hand Eth is still working on the pow model they will introduce pos after few upgrades I guess.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

wow this is great, i love pos, smart move by decred. I dont own any but am strongly concidering
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

I do not know how they will give the 7% monthly constantly, recently we had bitconnect that was giving fixed profits and crashed now, so we need to be little careful. on the other hand Eth is still working on the pow model they will introduce pos after few upgrades I guess.

You should learn of PoS. Proof of Stake. How that works. Search this forum or goggle it.   Bitcoin uses PoW, Decred uses PoS.   Noone pays anyone anything. New coins are getting generated during PoS and they are reward stakers get.  Decred with PoS secures its blockchain.

Other way more legitimate question is. Is PoS a good way to secure network. There was and still is a debate of this.  Ethereum will soon be biggest PoS experiment.  There will be huge reward for the one that will break it. $107 billions currently.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

My concern about this project is that since 2015 not much has been achieved by the team, of what use is this token to me, there are many better projects in the space now with huge fund to spend on development and strong partnership

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████