Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bye  (Read 2989 times)
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
Bye
April 01, 2017, 01:52:54 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 05:13:09 AM by favours

Bye

// suki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

is very expensive price only chat in skype 15 minute youre price 0.1 bitcoin
but good luck youre service
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:59:31 AM

is very expensive price only chat in skype 15 minute youre price 0.1 bitcoin
but good luck youre service

Video calling, if you know what I mean Wink

And I'm not some normal girl. I'm pretty damn amazing.

// suki
bdsahin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:39:46 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 minute skype BTC 0.1 Very funny rate.

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:43:34 AM

Ewhoring at it's finest. 0.1BTC for 15 minutes on Skype is way over the budget anyone has for this. Maybe try a website for this kind of thing rather than a bitcoin forum lol.
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

Ewhoring at it's finest. 0.1BTC for 15 minutes on Skype is way over the budget anyone has for this. Maybe try a website for this kind of thing rather than a bitcoin forum lol.

Yeah it's expensive because it's high quality, personal and real. Unlike 99% of online whores.

// suki
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

Yeah it's expensive because it's high quality, personal and real. Unlike 99% of online whores.

Hello,

We are 23 year old college couple. If you wanna watch us having sex online don't hesitate to write :*

It is 0.03 BTC for an hour.

See you

This seems like a better value for my hard earned money lol. Do you price match? If my math is correct there are two of them, 0.03BTC/hr, that's 0.015BTC/hr each divided by four is 0.00375BTC, sound good!? Plus I have an expired coupon but you'll take it right? It's for a free pack of hot dogs.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:01:55 AM

with 0.1BTC I can get 2 whole night sex with any hot call girl. (in my country) Grin Grin

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:19:47 AM

This is kinda expensive, fiverr has a lot of this. Lower it into half and you will make a huge sale. Infairness you are beautiful. Good luck to your modeling.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:20:22 AM

Too many bullshit on here,
I am a hot girl ("18" y/o Indian)
No, you aren't a hot girl (for me).

I will send you a pic of me holding your sign: 0.01 BTC
I will send you a video of me saying your message up to 50 words: 0.02 BTC
I will Skype with you for 15 mins Wink: 0.1 BTC
Wtf, do you want earn easy money without any work? All people can do like what you do.

Trusted members/mods, please contact me for the vouch copy
Others, add me!
No one would like to contact you nor add you.

with 0.1BTC I can get 2 whole night sex with any hot call girl. (in my country) Grin Grin
Dude, tell me where is your country.
PinkB

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:41:18 AM

This is me https://gyazo.com/ea7f64ef800d4c3a44aacd2e1aa65dd4

To prove that it is indeed me I will Skype with TWO trusted members. They will post vouches below. Early bird discounts available.

Skype is live:sammon9
Others, add me!

I have seen your Photo.Really you are too Hots.Do you upload more photos please?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:56:06 AM

Maybe you can post here a photo together with your username on this forum together a date. If its true that you are the one whos on that photo. But indeed thats too expensive.
with 0.1BTC I can get 2 whole night sex with any hot call girl. (in my country) Grin Grin
Sure? What's your country mate? Cheesy
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:15:19 AM

What's Happening to the Marketplace now? Just an hour ago there was this couple offering their sex live on cam for btc. --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849890.0

And now a hot girl seducing men for making them fan sign and chating for members for bitcoins? Goodluck with that service by the way the op has negative trust so be careful.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

This is me https://gyazo.com/ea7f64ef800d4c3a44aacd2e1aa65dd4

To prove that it is indeed me I will Skype with TWO trusted members. They will post vouches below. Early bird discounts available.

Skype is live:sammon9
Others, add me!

I have seen your Photo.Really you are too Hots.Do you upload more photos please?

Thank you!

// suki
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

It is bloody expensive and for 0.1btc i want a real date rather than 15 minutes of ewhoring.The picture you have posted is really cute so lets have a real date rather than some time online. Grin If you are interested then PM me and lets talk about figures for that.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:41:55 AM

Woah. Fancy seeing you here.  Shocked I guess the loan request didn't pay off?  ^^
Just out of curiosity, were the vouch you were talking about customers from your e-whoring?  Cheesy

--
I don't have collateral. In the coming days I should get some vouches for my other services; after that hopefully someone can loan me the funds.

Anyway, should I say at least you're trying something else? But, whatever. Good luck then. Work hard!  Wink

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

1.Terrible E-Whoring attempt.
2.I'm ready to take a vouch.Not even 15 minutes.Just say hi to me on skype provided I will ask you to
repeat a thing or two for me.
3.You're an North Indian asshole with rapist instincts who adds descent Indian girls on Facebook to steal their pictures.Trust me you're in trouble if I find out if that girl is not associated with you.I have reported such incidents to police earlier and it worked every-time.
4.Final call,lock this shit.

with 0.1BTC I can get 2 whole night sex with any hot call girl. (in my country) Grin Grin
That's a lie.You're from Pakistan,I will let a Pakistani comment here.I wonder if Pakistan even has brothels.
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

2.I'm ready to take a vouch.Not even 15 minutes.Just say hi to me on skype provided I will ask you to
3.You're an North Indian asshole with rapist instincts who adds descent Indian girls on Facebook to steal their pictures.Trust me you're in trouble if I find out if that girl is not associated with you.I have reported such incidents to police earlier and it worked every-time.

That's a lie.You're from Pakistan,I will let a Pakistani comment here.I wonder if Pakistan even has brothels.

I understand, that's what most people would think. Add me on Skype so you can verify that it's really me Wink

// suki
layoutph

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

Come on guys dont be so rude, the OP may be not be the girl, but a friend or girlfriend of him. In Fiverr services like this cost only for 5usd, may be the OP will split the earnings in half. Check out some services like this from Fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=%E2%9C%93&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=holding+selfie&page=1&filter=auto

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Come on guys dont be so rude, the OP may be not be the girl, but a friend or girlfriend of him. In Fiverr services like this cost only for 5usd, may be the OP will split the earnings in half. Check out some services like this from Fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=%E2%9C%93&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=holding+selfie&page=1&filter=auto

All those people on Fiverr are ugly. Look at me, I'm gorgeous.

Waiting for some trusted people to add me on Skype and verify that it is indeed me.

// suki
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: