Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Spotify Premium Accounts (Shared or Lifetime Upgrade)  (Read 1119 times)
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:22:46 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 11:16:29 AM by favours

Hey all,

I am selling Spotify accounts. These are shared accounts.

No warranty: $2
One month warranty: $4
Lifetime warranty: $8

These accounts should last for a few years even if you don't buy a warranty.

I can also upgrade YOUR OWN Spotify account (that comes with lifetime warranty included) for just $15. If you wish to upgrade your own account then your Spotify account must have the country selected to be "USA".

I'm pretty new so I'm not exactly sure how the contact process works, so post below or PM me if you want to buy. I accept bitcoin. I am 100% willing to do escrow with a trusted member.

Thanks for reading

Telegram:
@sammonyoung

PM me too!

// suki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:13:13 AM

Can I get a vouch copy to review it? I will update on its working daily or weekly. Lifetime one preferable and I will keep coming back to the thread and share my experience with everyone about the functioning of the account.PM me. Thanks.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

Can I get a vouch copy to review it? I will update on its working daily or weekly. Lifetime one preferable and I will keep coming back to the thread and share my experience with everyone about the functioning of the account.PM me. Thanks.

Of course. Hit me up on Skype.

// suki
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:38:26 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 02:16:54 PM by vennali

Of course. Hit me up on Skype.
I did but you still havent accepted my request on Skype. I'm still waiting for a reply over there. If that doesnt work out, You can PM me the details in the forum itself. Let me know.

Edit: My bad. I sent request to sammon9 instead of live:sammon9

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

Just got the vouch copy of Spotify Premium with Lifetime Warranty. The account that I got is a shared account and I will keep updating about my experience with it. Thanks OP for the Spotify account. Smiley

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:08:27 PM

Just got the vouch copy of Spotify Premium with Lifetime Warranty. The account that I got is a shared account and I will keep updating about my experience with it. Thanks OP for the Spotify account. Smiley

Thanks! Enjoy the account.

// suki
alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:48:10 PM

Surprised to see negative trust for someone as new as you.
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

Bump

// suki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: