Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In finding the best ideas on how to enter the market correctly  (Read 294 times)
Mrs Aminova (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:55:10 AM

Hello!
I am Rita, I represent a team of mathematicians and programmers from Russia.

Three years ago, we started creating a unique media crypto currency and in about a month we will be ready to place it on the world leading exchanges.
We offer to join our team as an external critic and tester of our product.

I will be glad to any advice and recommendations on how to enter the market correctly?
As a gratitude for cooperation, we will gladly share a worthy amount of our media currency “zvook-oв.”

Key characteristics:

* Full anonymity;
* There is no registration and private offices;
* There are no wallets, passwords and cards;
* The instantaneous transmission and reception of sound through the message in the chat of any messenger, e-mail, SMS, MMS;
* There are no miners and other mediators;
* Transfers without a limit amount;
* No commissions;
* Graphic modification in the form of a QR code (the ability to keep any amount in your wallet as a small picture or family photo);
*Unique opportunities to use in outdoor advertising, on product labels, in printed publications, on websites and applications;
* Coins of any denomination (for example, USD 1000000 $) - no more than 1 Kb, duration of a sound - no more than 1 sec.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: