Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 PayPal looking for btc  (Read 294 times)
Dvl2014 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:13:47 PM

I got $100 paypal looking to exchange for btc. Im new user so i only wanna deal with users who are trusted and have a lot of rep and posts
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

So if your a new user with only one post here
then I would say you will need to go first if
anyone takes your trade.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:39:07 PM

I got $100 paypal looking to exchange for btc. Im new user so i only wanna deal with users who are trusted and have a lot of rep and posts
Makes sense, you're new so you want to be treated as if you're already trusted by trading with trusted members.

Seriously, PayPal is never a good method for buying Bitcoin, and as a newbie you'll just end up having your account flagged and everyone will avoid trading with you.

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

Makes sense, you're new so you want to be treated as if you're already trusted by trading with trusted members.

Seriously, PayPal is never a good method for buying Bitcoin, and as a newbie you'll just end up having your account flagged and everyone will avoid trading with you.
Maybe it should be mandatory to have these newbie accounts flagged right away after posting a trade for any reversible method of payment including every paypal payment sale.
They do it in the lending section for any newbie account requesting a loan cause what trust do they have?
So why not in this section?
To avoid scams from happening and nipping them in the bud. Wink
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

Maybe it should be mandatory to have these newbie accounts flagged right away after posting a trade for any reversible method of payment including every paypal payment sale.
They do it in the lending section for any newbie account requesting a loan cause what trust do they have?
So why not in this section?
To avoid scams from happening and nipping them in the bud.
I think OP need to send first because her account is just a newbei and also its just created now..... If your intended is just to scam go away here scammer not belong here in btctalk tho.

If you want i will take your $100 Paypal for 0.082BTC if you wouldn't mind
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: