Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2017, 04:47:02 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DetectorToken | Pumps detector | Bettting markets - Working product!  (Read 7392 times)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:40:45 AM

But if it turns out to be a scam, why they're still quite active on the Facebook and twitter Huh I sent a DM on them (on Facebook) asking about the slack Channel (which is not available right now, they said) and they replied my DM and not on this thread, why? Huh
I've sent another DM regarding the ICO and the bounty, hope there'll be a good news from them

When did you get your answers?

I sent a DM on Wednesday about a week ago and they replied it on Thursday.

Last Active:   18 September 2017, 13:54:33

Looks like they are lurking at least.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO: September 14th 2017 14:00 UTC ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andro hac

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:42:56 AM

But if it turns out to be a scam, why they're still quite active on the Facebook and twitter Huh I sent a DM on them (on Facebook) asking about the slack Channel (which is not available right now, they said) and they replied my DM and not on this thread, why? Huh
I've sent another DM regarding the ICO and the bounty, hope there'll be a good news from them

something tells me that we need to forget for these guys,most likely we'll see of them Angry

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - the world's first trusted food ecosystem
ICO date 15 September
icol333

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

something tells me that we need to forget for these guys,most likely we'll see of them Angry

But at least maybe they can give some explanation if the project is working OR not, I feel so bad about the investors and the bounty seekers out there (cause I'm one of them lol)

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

But at least maybe they can give some explanation if the project is working OR not, I feel so bad about the investors and the bounty seekers out there (cause I'm one of them lol)

Try pm:ing on facebook Tongue

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO: September 14th 2017 14:00 UTC ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
marinomario

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

hi manager, why in your bounty thread not update participants? is this just a scam?

INSTACOIN  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114882.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.