Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

I am one of the ones that offered to help defer some of the costs of the servers to the tune of $50.00 a month. There were more of us than me willing to do this. Our money was  never excepted into the program. WHY?

I copy this from above. There were offers to sustain the costs of the maintenance, but Emeka Okoli didn't like it because he wanted to be in charge and control the coin. If I'm reading everything right, I now know why. With all of these coins he would have no problem setting his agenda. [ His way ]. NO VOTING!

I do remember him crying that he could not do it alone financially.  WHY?

I do believe if he had of told all of us the truth in the first place, that he could not see Virtacoinplus plus going forward without some kind of Backup fund, we may have voted to keep the burn't coins for that purpose. That is in a special fund to be voted as to where it would be spent .

Like the investment fund that I donated 15000 Virtacoinplus too. I got them back. Thank You Balvio.

My mother and Fathers saying. You will get along in life nicely if you never LIE CHEAT OR STEAL. You will be able to make deals with just the shaking of hands. No paper work necessary. To me that is a special feeling worth way more than money. But then I am from the old school.

To-Day we all have to be on guard for crooks. Example The Politics of the United States of America.
IF HE HAS OVER 4 MILLION COINS, WHAT DO WE DO.
If Abledigital has coins left I suggest that he Come clean be truthfull tell us the amount and if sufficient put [ALL of them] in an investment fund that is controlled by a community voted by the community. If there is some serious coin there, there may be a way forward. If not I feel we are done.

All comments and other ideas welcome.

Thank You

Rosds D Taylor

This was the discussion when the financial issue was raised. Read it again and tell us how it ended.
https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/63t39m/it_is_not_fair/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotha72

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

I got a message on chat that you've finished a great job. I must commend you for that. Frankly I won't say much because you already know my position from the beginning of the drama.
One thing you skipped from the announcement is the fact that I pointed you'll provide your version of the situation report when you're done. My joy is that everyone has a choice to make.
The information you provided will help people decide what they feel is best for them. But that does not mean everything you assert is true. People are usually right in their own eyes.
Lastly, I did not post the announcement at the request of anyone, but at the request of someone called Albretch. You should know the bearer of that name I believe.

Regarding @Cadwil, the only reproach I have for you is that you've always tried to consider Emeka Okoli as a hero, which is deeply false. I would like to remind you that he has collected all the swapped vta coins and then converted them into bitcoin when the swap at VUC took place. Big volumes they have registered on VUC marketcap and some of us know why. You only have to stand up and see the big picture, than you will realize the scam and the actors.
Yes, Martin was behind my back since september, but he wasn't aware of the shit XVP is struggling. He thought it is led by honest people.
Please know that I tried to be neutral as much as possible. I also gave myself a share of the blame for not being able to support financially. To be honest, from the very beginning I knew something like this would happen. I even told my brother that I will greatly be surprised if Abledigital did not keep some coins for himself considering the fact that it is not easy to spend for a community that found it difficult to get together and work as a team. I have always wondered why he spent on projects without requesting for contributions from community. I once asked him and his response was that from what he understood about the community, many are not willing to spend and waiting for them will lead to the downfall of the project. You knew very well Balvio how you struggled to get people together. Our inability to become a true and united community gave room for the exploit. This is why I keep saying I'm not surprised at all. But crying now won't move us forward. I think other communities have a lesson to learn from our experience. We need to learn and work things out. Our former president said the best way to effectively defeat corruption, is to block the channels that aid corrupt activities. This is not about trustworthiness, but about not allowing people have the opportunity to do damage.

Better stop this all nonsense excuse. We have been robbed twice by the gentle cheater. There wasn't any xvp development project come out where community suppose to contribute. Able Digital spent money on his own project and secretly he kept the burnt coin. Now he is rich enough. This coin will never find an honest person. All greedy bullshit.
Raini1110

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

I don't know how much you contributed for XVP development @Kotha. But I respect the role you might have played in one way or another. However, like I said earlier, you have a choice. I seem to be the only one acknowledging my weakness in glaring reality. Balvio is right, Emeka is right, prince is also right including everybody else. I choose to see things differently and I'm ok with it. But again, everyone has a choice. I am not giving excuses to anyone. I am only being real.

You are only beeing captive, that's all. I have explained it to you on FB. Btw, I've known about the 2M for some time because I used to search the blockchain, but I kept my mouth shut. Until he touched the burned coins. My veins swelled when I realized how greedy he is. This community deserves what has happened due to its weakness. A weak community is made up of weak people, and you are one of them because you do not force yourself to rebel against abuse.

What can I do more than I already did? Teach you democracy? Teach you what is happening in democracy against abuse? Shall I teach you how to keep your ass safe? This man often goes to the church. Have I once asked you what are his prayers? Is he asking God to teach him how to trick people?

I am not surprised that Nigeria is a backward country as long as its population is united to the help of a cheater. I will never forget how all the Nigerians jumped to my throat when I signaled the abuse. That wouldn't have happened in a normal and healthy country. That's why I finally retired. XVP is now totally controlled by crazy greedy unhealthy people.

Ich habe diesen Tausch auch nicht mit bekommen und habe noch 4652.0404 VTA in der Brieftaschen. Kann ich diese noch wo tauschen?
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

We need 2,000,000 Dotcoins (DOT) to add VirtacoinPlus (XVP) to Cryptopia.

Everyone who have and can, please donate some DOT to:

13e3K5PxXfQtcb4FFpUSyfEmSFKg9RtUzN

(Click on address to see our balance)

We recieved a withdrawal request of 2425.00000000 DOT from ip 000.000.000.000 to address 13e3K5PxXfQtcb4FFpUSyfEmSFKg9RtUzN

Please send me PM with Your DOTCOIN wallet address that i could refund Your DOT, because it was old request to community in 2017.03.26. It is not valid any more.

P.S. now to list on Cryptopia it needs 5 000 000 DOT ( 5 million Dotcoins)

DOT   2017-11-11 13:21   13e3K5PxXfQtcb4FFpUSyfEmSFKg9RtUzN   2425.00000000   Confirmed
Transaction ID:   ceb4574f923ca3528985ec999f4cfb82a8df2e1619bd4a0d4ad52ea705339bf1

İt is Novaexchange
Cadwil

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

I don't know how much you contributed for XVP development @Kotha. But I respect the role you might have played in one way or another. However, like I said earlier, you have a choice. I seem to be the only one acknowledging my weakness in glaring reality. Balvio is right, Emeka is right, prince is also right including everybody else. I choose to see things differently and I'm ok with it. But again, everyone has a choice. I am not giving excuses to anyone. I am only being real.

You are only beeing captive, that's all. I have explained it to you on FB. Btw, I've known about the 2M for some time because I used to search the blockchain, but I kept my mouth shut. Until he touched the burned coins. My veins swelled when I realized how greedy he is. This community deserves what has happened due to its weakness. A weak community is made up of weak people, and you are one of them because you do not force yourself to rebel against abuse.

What can I do more than I already did? Teach you democracy? Teach you what is happening in democracy against abuse? Shall I teach you how to keep your ass safe? This man often goes to the church. Have I once asked you what are his prayers? Is he asking God to teach him how to trick people?

I am not surprised that Nigeria is a backward country as long as its population is united to the help of a cheater. I will never forget how all the Nigerians jumped to my throat when I signaled the abuse. That wouldn't have happened in a normal and healthy country. That's why I finally retired. XVP is now totally controlled by crazy greedy unhealthy people.
Balvio no matter how unhappy you are about a situation that should never result in generalization. There are no clean countries and I refuse to accept that. Mentioning Nigeria here is completely absurd. This is the second time I read that from you but won't request for an apology. Nigeria did not create this community, VTA did. I just do not understand why you are narrowing your picture of the situation instead of the wide picture. Please be more matured as you've always claimed and be reasonable. Is Emeka the owner of XVP? Was it only his fund that was used for the creation of XVP? And since you know so well about the community, why not name the individuals who opposed your ideas before and after the swap? Most of the Nigerians you see today on XVP where not there at the beginning. So who where the 60,70,80,or 90% individuals who opposed you? From the days of VTA to date, my role has never changed. Check all the reddit and read through my comments to see who I really am. I respect and tried to get everyone going despite all the challenges at that time. And don't tell me that Nigerians where also the problem during VTA. I told you I have no issues with since I understand your grief, but don't go blow things beyond proportion.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:00 PM

The post you are talking about posted by John more was done 1 month after the swap. The decision about the servers bills payments and the 2 million coins happen 3 days of the swap day, when the community keep asking, why is the staking received keep showing conflicted, and when we contacted the dev again, and he said we should give him another more 4 servers that will keep costing us 40$ pay month, and the community that I help by paying about 80% of the bills for developing the new coin, and also paid $100 monthly server bill that I did not budgets outside the 80% of the coin development.
Keep saying that all the remain coin must be destroy, I show one of the swap team, all the massage from dev, and he login to my system, we checked dev massage and calculated all the cost of the servers, and my problem was this, he is the one that put up the voting campaign about the remain coin that it should be destroy.     
What do you expect me to do?
To call it a quit after paying the dev all his money and $100 server monthly I have paid?
And if I call it a quit, will you all not start asking back about 20% payment all the community was able to give me for the development?
The money is not with me any more after paying the dav.
When all this was before me and our community or many of you voted that we must destroy the remain coin, I have no other option to keep 2million coin that is not up to the price of my investment at that time or even now.
Note: as I took the coin, I vow to use my personal fund to keep developing the coin and helping the community.
The question is this, have I ever ask you to pay for any bill after that?, that was why I did not ask any of you to pay any server bill any more, John post cam when we are talking about KVK fund.
In all new development the community requested for, i use my personal money not selling the coin, the mobile wallet, the blockchain, mining pool, upgrade to 3.0 of the coin, all the maintainers fees that keep coming up and as the community keep requesting for one thing or the other. I paid it all with my money, believing that I am only investing to help the coin success, till our coin dev took the online wallet server dot bat file and we lost over 200,000 coin, if not the 2million coin, how can we pay it back to the people, I called a meeting and told the people how the dev did this and also advise them how to protect all fund but on that meeting all balvo have to say is that is not the community fourth and I also accepted that it is not. Now check the 2million coin, I only make use some to pay back the people for the first time.
 I sell many of the 2 million at 0.00000050 to 70 satoshi when the DEV took this 1.5 million coin, and I advise the community for a swap to remove him from selling them and no one accepted it.
All this are the money I spend on the coin development over 6 BITCOINS, I did not add so much money I spent to develop my personal project for the community.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Cadwil

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

Balvio no matter how unhappy you are about a situation that should never result in generalization. There are no clean countries and I refuse to accept that. Mentioning Nigeria here is completely absurd. This is the second time I read that from you but won't request for an apology. Nigeria did not create this community, VTA did. I just do not understand why you are narrowing your picture of the situation instead of the wide picture. Please be more matured as you've always claimed and be reasonable. Is Emeka the owner of XVP? Was it only his fund that was used for the creation of XVP? And since you know so well about the community, why not name the individuals who opposed your ideas before and after the swap? Most of the Nigerians you see today on XVP where not there at the beginning. So who where the 60,70,80,or 90% individuals who opposed you? From the days of VTA to date, my role has never changed. Check all the reddit and read through my comments to see who I really am. I respect and tried to get everyone going despite all the challenges at that time. And don't tell me that Nigerians where also the problem during VTA. I told you I have no issues with since I understand your grief, but don't go blow things beyond proportion.

Oh, did I hit the national pride? Are you asking me to be mature, kiddo? I remember a female named Philomena asking me the same. This is not an accusation, kid, it is a fact. I'm not the only one who signaled it. VTA was rightly assimilated to Indians, XVP is now assimilated to Nigerians. I repeat, it is a fact. I've canceled my facebook account, or I could have sent you reactions from people all over the civilized world, but even from Nigeria, who have told me many times that "You (me) are the only one we trust", that "I am their only hope", "the voiceless need a voice" and so on. Don't tell me to be reasonable, I am actually running the criminals every day, but Nigeria is not my jurisdiction. If it was, I assure you that things have been fixed for a long time. XVP is not the creation of one man, it is stolen by one man and his team. Unfortunately, that man is from Nigeria, so assume your provenance with the one who did this. I didn't say that all the Nigerians are thieves, but if you jump to his defense, let me believe what I want, basing myself on the facts. If you feel ashamed of sitting next to a thief, do something, but don't jump at my neck, kiddo! You can do so many other things before that.
It's not your fault that you can't seem to see between the lines. I told you before that age does not guarantee wisdom. It's just a shame that your wisdom is failing you Balvio. I really don't know how to help you understand what you are not seeing.
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

The post you are talking about posted by John more was done 1 month after the swap. The decision about the servers bills payments and the 2 million coins happen 3 days of the swap day, when the community keep asking, why is the staking received keep showing conflicted, and when we contacted the dev again, and he said we should give him another more 4 servers that will keep costing us 40$ pay month, and the community that I help by paying about 80% of the bills for developing the new coin, and also paid $100 monthly server bill that I did not budgets outside the 80% of the coin development.
Keep saying that all the remain coin must be destroy, I show one of the swap team, all the massage from dev, and he login to my system, we checked dev massage and calculated all the cost of the servers, and my problem was this, he is the one that put up the voting campaign about the remain coin that it should be destroy.     
To call it a quit after paying the dev all his money and $100 server monthly I have paid?
And if I call it a quit, will you all not start asking back about 20% payment all the community was able to give me for the development?
When all this was before me and our community or many of you voted that we must destroy the remain coin, I have no other option to keep 2million coin that is not up to the price of my investment at that time or even now.
Note: as I took the coin, I vow to use my personal fund to keep developing the coin and helping the community.
The question is this, have I ever ask you to pay for any bill after that?, that was why I did not ask any of you to pay any server bill any more, John post cam when we are talking about KVK fund.
In all new development the community requested for, i use my personal money not selling the coin, the mobile wallet, the blockchain, mining pool, upgrade to 3.0 of the coin, all the maintainers fees that keep coming up and as the community keep requesting for one thing or the other. I paid it all with my money, believing that I am only investing to help the coin success, till our coin dev took the online wallet server dot bat file and we lost over 200,000 coin, if not the 2million coin, how can we pay it back to the people, I called a meeting and told the people how the dev did this and also advise them how to protect all fund but on that meeting all balvo have to say is that is not the community fourth and I also accepted that it is not. Now check the 2million coin, I only make use some to pay back the people for the first time.
 I sell many of the 2 million at 0.00000050 to 70 satoshi when the DEV took this 1.5 million coin, and I advise the community for a swap to remove him from selling them and no one accepted it.
All this are the money I spend on the coin development over 6 BITCOINS, I did not add so much money I spent to develop my personal project for the community.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Cadwil

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

It's not your fault that you can't seem to see between the lines. I told you before that age does not guarantee wisdom. It's just a shame that your wisdom is failing you Balvio. I really don't know how to help you understand what you are not seeing.

Do not worry about me, I'm very okay, you'd better worry about those that Emeka didn't pay to shut up and defend him, they've lost their life savings. Also, do not worry about the serious and civilized XVP investors who already left the coin for good. I knew I was going to put all Nigerians in my head, and their reaction would be like on facebook (just as the Indians did during the VTA), and I don't have a problem with that, I could fight everyone all at once. Perhaps in Nigeria things are exactly upside down than in the civilized world, who knows? But as long as I retired permanently, Emeka can stick all the stolen coins in hs ass and yours too, I don't care anymore and I don't usually fight pussies. I left this so-called "Community" for good, people will judge and act accordingly. Remember my post on facebook? The Vision? I'll see you in a few months, when you'll agree with me. Until then, I have much more interesting things to do than open your (and others) eyes. See ya!
Farewell and Goodluck. And yes I learnt 55,000 XVP is at your possession. John Moles said as a honest person, you won't have any problems returning them.
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

Farewell and Goodluck.

Thank you. Same to you and the Team! LOL

before you go, it will be good you go with the truth, and give the community the coin you are holding for the development of XVP, the coin i gave the community for development of XVP you are holding, is not for me anyone but it is for the community.
The 22,000 XVP i invested to help TIF fund and the $1000 you call your people to buy from the community fund, and i told you i will give the XVP to them that YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE FROM THE COMMUNITY FUND, AND I DID BY GIVEN YOU 33,000 XVP. You should put the $1000 to community wallet, you did and you are holding it also. look for anyone in the community it is for the community not me or you and if you fills you will go with the community fund, and the community will not ask you, so be it.
One man call Chihoke also told me that he transfers 10,010 XVP to the TIF fund and you are also holding the money, it is not for me and if you will not give him his coin, let the community know that you are holding people fund and the community fund.

This is the truth as you refuse to come to the meeting we call to explain to all the people what happend:

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

I'm beginning to love this conversation. I can feel you and your accomplices a little bit desperate, and it seems to me that you have the behavior of a cheater to whom the earth is running under his feet.
Let's explain chronologically:
1. First I told you I didn't believe your craps and I warned you that unless you were honest and admit the 1.5 Million are in your posession, I would do research on the blockchain and you'll pay for my time wasted.
2. As I suspected, you don't have balls to admit your thief, so I took the control of the TIF wallet and I told you the refund will be made in my way
3. I asked you a simple question you never answered https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing
4. I've started the TIF refund which can be seen in this page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trUMB4u1y_5V4Url2MUF7oyNg9rROrDFrLYbqG8dSWQ/edit#gid=1704274958. The red color indicates the people who already got their investment back
5. I'm still waiting for 3 refund requests, one of them told me he will ask for his refund later and I also contacted Martin. I gave everybody 3 ways of contacting me to deliver their xvp addresses. As I have canceled my facebook account, there still remaining my personal email.
6. As I said earlier, the refund will be made in my way. Which means your contribution and also Prince VirtaLocal contribution will stay in my pocket until I decide what will do with your funds. If you ask me, right now I am thinking of paying myself for my time wasted.
7. The Chihoke name you've mentioned above, never sent an email to the official TIF email inbox, it was you the one who sent the email and the proof is

... which makes me believe that you sent the funds too.
8. As you may noticed, Emeka and your Great Team, honest people are working with tangible evidence, not with empty words.

I'm still waiting for your answer to my 1st Q, than the 2nd will come up. So let me remind the first question again, just in case you may forgot about it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing

Give the community the coin that is for them, not me, give Prince the coin that is for Prince, not me, give Chijoke his coin, you have his name on the TIF list or let it be said that the man Balvio is now THIEF AND SCAM THE COMMUNITY FUND. if you don't, i don't have any thing to tell you but let it be know to the entire community that why you are doing all that you are doing is because you are trying to steal and hold people coin that is not even originally given to you to hold. you only run and change the password from the backup we made you to be in the TIF FUND.

My position on the subject matter will keep hunting you, that still remain the truth of all that you have been saying, now i understand you decided not to take the truth because BALVIO NEED THE COMMUNITY FUND TO BE HIS PERSONAL FUND, Prince that invested so much to take XVP where it is before our dev did what he did, is the person you are calling his name also.

MY WORD REMAINS AND STILL BE WHAT I HAVE SAID BELOW, AND IS ALL THAT HAPPEN:

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
pickyguttural

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:09:59 AM

Where is your team located btw?
cyourmoney2

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

Thanks Emnza for your comment on Reditt. I have been useing the online wallet since 2014 and never had a problem with it. All this bickering  is getting us nowhere fast. I have no technical experience but have contributed greatly first with Virtacoin, then VirtacoinPlus in order to see some results. We are now almost back to the same value as in 2014, Why? I would like for someone to properly explain to us non technical members , how we can move forward. I am still willing to put my VirtacoinPlus coins to work to help grow the value of our coin if someone can show me the way. It looks like cryptocurrencies are gaining in enormous value in the next year or so. Why not VirtacoinPlus. There must be a solution to this mess. abledigital those long long long explainations are getting tiresome to read. Lets move on. 

Get an Online VirtacoinPlus Wallet and change your lifestyle forever.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

I'm beginning to love this conversation. I can feel you and your accomplices a little bit desperate, and it seems to me that you have the behavior of a cheater to whom the earth is running under his feet.
1. First I told you I didn't believe your craps and I warned you that unless you were honest and admit the 1.5 Million are in your posession, I would do research on the blockchain and you'll pay for my time wasted.
2. As I suspected, you don't have balls to admit your thief, so I took the control of the TIF wallet and I told you the refund will be made in my way
3. I asked you a simple question you never answered https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing
4. I've started the TIF refund which can be seen in this page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trUMB4u1y_5V4Url2MUF7oyNg9rROrDFrLYbqG8dSWQ/edit#gid=1704274958. The red color indicates the people who already got their investment back
5. I'm still waiting for 3 refund requests, one of them told me he will ask for his refund later and I also contacted Martin. I gave everybody 3 ways of contacting me to deliver their xvp addresses. As I have canceled my facebook account, there still remaining my personal email.
6. As I said earlier, the refund will be made in my way. Which means your contribution and also Prince VirtaLocal contribution will stay in my pocket until I decide what will do with your funds. If you ask me, right now I am thinking of paying myself for my time wasted.
7. The Chihoke name you've mentioned above, never sent an email to the official TIF email inbox, it was you the one who sent the email and the proof is

8. As you may noticed, Emeka and your Great Team, honest people are working with tangible evidence, not with empty words.

I'm still waiting for your answer to my 1st Q, than the 2nd will come up. So let me remind the first question again, just in case you may forgot about it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing. I know that making a lot of noise and diverting attention in another direction is a way to excuse and sneak around the main subject, but with me it doesn't work like that. Delivering evidence is difficult, isn't it? I will help you in the future. I like transparency, how is it with you?

What are you talking about XVP funds (1.5mil coins) ? I can not understand why XVP price is too low ? Maybe there was a dishonest thing happening here and this fact made this coin deeply down during the past months. I really feel regretful when I joined this project and holding this coin for long-term period. Maybe I will sell all my coins next days and stop supporting this project .
Cadwil

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I'm still waiting for your answer to my 1st Q, than the 2nd will come up. So let me remind the first question again, just in case you may forgot about it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing. I know that making a lot of noise and diverting attention in another direction is a way to excuse and sneak around the main subject, but with me it doesn't work like that. Delivering evidence is difficult, isn't it? I will help you in the future. I like transparency, how is it with you?

What are you talking about XVP funds (1.5mil coins) ? I can not understand why XVP price is too low ? Maybe there was a dishonest thing happening here and this fact made this coin deeply down during the past months. I really feel regretful when I joined this project and holding this coin for long-term period. Maybe I will sell all my coins next days and stop supporting this project .
Yes something went horribly wrong. But it's not worth losing everything just yet. I will advice you to keep your coins and play the wait and see card. But of course the choice is yours. Not sure if you have attended any of the meetings organized by the group in zoom before.
rizzle

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

A rising price would solve all problems.
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:18:21 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 10:03:29 PM by getlike

Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:30:04 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 06:46:46 AM by Cadwil

A rising price would solve all problems.
Absolutely. If people are still selling low, I no longer believe it's the 2 million, 1.5 or both. A dumper who really intended to dump, would not do it at such a low price. Dumping scheme are using done when value rises to a profitable level. I really do not see why Emeka will deliberately dump such huge amounts of coins at such a low value. It looks foolish because it is not a smart move. Non of us who really want to do that will do it at 50,100 or even 700 satoshi. Only a person who does not believe in the project or its potential, will do that. I think if the community can really understand what Abledigital has tried to explain, they will realize it was not a deliberate move. I still do not believe he took the burnt coins. But panic can definitely cause him to dump his hidden coins. Anyone selling low is either quitting, or because they bought it low. Things can get better again. But as long as the community remain upset and keeps accusing and fighting, we will take the next 2 to 5 years to start moving again. 10 million XVP is still still a low volume considering the mining and staking rewards, and the potential of getting more people involved. Anyone who believes Balvio's theory that everything is over should rethink and help solve things out. But to all who just can't get over it, the choice is yours.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

Do you still want the community to donate to this project?
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

what a drama is going on here Cheesy are you guys listing coins to topia or you will just continue making more drama? Cheesy

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: