Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

I can't believe I missed out at the last webinar, hope it all went well?
I attended the first one.

Hope they will be more webinar like this one in the next coming days/week?

I hope so , Sunday too there will be webinar i think,

I will join this webinar in next weeks . I 'm holding some coins for staking and I can see the potential of this coin .
I really want this coin to list on the bigger exchanges such as bittrex or poloniex exchange later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

I can't believe I missed out at the last webinar, hope it all went well?
I attended the first one.

Hope they will be more webinar like this one in the next coming days/week?

I hope so , Sunday too there will be webinar i think,

Facebook discussion this morning after the last night webinar

Oleg:
Someone made video from last webinar?

Williams:
The webinar was absolutely successful. Voice and video quality great. Able also did a great job with the explanation. VirtaCoinWorld is definitely a great tool.

Able digital: I think the best thing to do is this, when balvio come online today any one that is available to join and after the training he will make it in a way anymore one can see and understand the system

RnLebanon:
Great.
I'm sorry, but I missed the 2nd one 😞 But I'm wondering if there was any recorded video
I personally don't know how to do that video recording, so I will make a new one with balvio today any time he will be online, when the time comes I will inform you all in the forum, any one that have the time can join.
The people that was online where able to ask all the questions and fully understood the system and vision

RnLebanon:
Great. Thank you

Able Digital: It is very important every promoters of XVP opens account In xvplocalmark, get your account verify and set up your add in the currency of your choice of receiving payment.
If will all that are promoters can understand this vision before the end of this year we will have over 5000 new people joining all over the world
And we get over 5000 new people joining that means our coin can be over 2 to 10 USD before the end of this year.

RnLebanon:

It's very interesting to join this webinar . I think XVP will run smoothly in next days.

We need all users and investors understand this project well and How profitable they are using and hold it in this crypto world.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:14:45 PM

Hello all i hope voting is ongoing at livecoin.net ?We should never forget to vote for xvp at livecoin.net  Grin Grin Grin We are taking xvp to next level cheers.
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

Hello, How do i import my wallet?
virtalocal

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:57:21 PM

THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT

WHAT IS THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT?
It is a project to enable members to set up offices (or home) called VirtaLocal Offices where anyone can exchange VirtacoinPlus (XVP) for other currencies and from other currencies to VirtacoinPlus. Every activity/transaction that goes on within the VirtaLocal Office will be paid for with VirtacoinPlus (XVP).
VirtaLocal is a good way of introducing our coin to more and more people face-to-face, even in more remote areas of the world (eg. Villages, Rural areas, Small town etc). These people can also learn about saving their VirtacoinPlus in an online wallet or mobile app. And the fact that there’s a physical Agent/Office where customers and merchants can walk in and exchange their coins, makes it a trustworthy enterprise, using the XVP local market interface in VirtacoinWorld.

The Idea of VirtaLocal is to raise the awareness of VirtacoinPlus (XVP) to as many people as possible, hence to create more demand for VirtacoinPlus (XVP) in the Global Market. In the World of Trade “When demand is more than Supply, prices rise, and when Supply is more than demand, prices fall”. Obviously, this is what happens on a daily basis in any market. Let’s say we can convince about ten thousand (10,000) people to buy at least 500 XVP each, that will be five million coins (5,000,000) which will automatically create a market shortage of coins because the total coins circulating is about 8.8 million coins now.

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT
•   The Virtalocal Project is mainly aimed at reaching the people (masses) face-to-face and educating them on what Virtacoinplus (XVP) is and how to use it as a means of exchange for goods and services anywhere in the world.
•   The project is to make it easy for anyone anywhere in the world to be able to accept Virtacoinplus (XVP) payment method as a medium of exchange for goods and services.
•   The project is to explain to the masses why they have to choose Virtacoinplus (XVP) above any other cryptocurrency.
•   The project is to make people in the rural/urban areas understand that not only the old fiat systems can be used for payments but there are other alternatives especially Virtacoinplus (XVP) cryptocurrency.
•   This project will enable member to create events like seminars/conferences [both physical (meeting face-to-face) and digital (eg. meeting on virtacoinworld.net)],run floats, street campaigns etc, just everything that can come in mind to advertise Virtacoinplus or VirtaCoinWorld.
•   One of the new introduction to the Virtalocal Agency is the ability to facilitate shipping of goods from one location to another location.

Since this is a new introduction, I will take some time to explain with an example how this wonderful service providing can help the masses and also Virtacoinplus (XVP). Let’s take it like this;

Agent 1 and Agent 2 will represent 2 different Virtalocal Agents.
Mr. A and Mr. B represent different Individuals/Companies
Location A and Location B represent 2 different locations on a geological map.

Mr. A and Agent 1 lives in location A
Mr. B and Agent 2 lives in location B
So, Mr. A needs some supplies for his company and has to take a form of transportation (car/plane) to location B to purchase them. Mr. B fortunately owns a shop on VirtacoinWorld ecommerce platform and has the supplies that Mr. A needs listed on there.  Instead of Mr. A going through the hassle of travelling to Location B, he only contact Agent 1 from Location A and buy some XVP, then go online to the VirtacoinWorld ecommerce platform and search for the supplies, Mr. B’s shop will show up and he makes his purchases from there using the Virtalocal shipping option. Mr. B upon receiving the orders will take the goods to Agent 2 to be sent to Agent 1. Agent 2 will contact Agent 1 to know more details for the shipment then Agent 2 will send the goods to Agent 1. Upon receiving the goods Agent 1 will contact Mr. A and he will go the office of Agent 1 to collect the supplies. It is that simple, so hassle for ticketing and risk of travelling with cash. Imagine a place where addressing systems is not perfect, like small towns/villages/rural/urban places, the Agency can be of great help and at the same time helping the Virtacoinplus (XVP) community grow bigger and accessible to all no matter where you find yourself to be.

WHAT IS VIRTACOINWORLD AND IT’S ECOMMERCE PLATFORM?

VirtaCoinWorld is a multipurpose e-commerce marketplace owned and managed by the VirtacoinPlus Global Community. It is a platform where service providers and consumers are brought together for easy, fast, and secure transactions across various service platforms within virtacoinworld.com.

VirtacoinWorld ecommerce platform is a platform where anyone can buy physical products and that buyer will need the product(s) to be shipped to him/her. When this platform finally goes live (in some days to come), Virtacoinworld  will make provision for sellers to choose how he/she will send his product to their buyer(s).

Virtalocal Agents is one of the options for shipment of products to a buyer. A buyer can buy product(s) from any seller and can choose to use Virtalocal Agents in that location to ship his product(s). That buyer can go to the Virtalocal Agents list and search for agent(s) within their location, pay the agent for the agent to handle pickup services or the buyer can ship to agent location and the buyer can pickup the products from that agent location.

HOW TO BECOME A VIRTALOCAL AGENT?
For one to become a VirtaLocal Agent, they need to be “Verified”. The Agency need to know exactly who it is dealing with and who we can trust as a part of as. This is also done to prevent our members from dealing with the wrong people.
To be a VirtaLocal Agent, you need to first register an account on the Agency portal (virtacoinworld.net)
•   Register an account at virtacoinworld.net
•   Log into the account and locate “Verify Yourself to be an Agent Here”. It is a green rectangular box located at the top right of the dashboard.
•   Click the box and it will take you to a place where you have to submit some documents to become verified.

WHAT TYPE OF DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR VERIFICATION?

The lists of documents that can be submitted are listed on that page. The list contains Government Issue ID Cards and one Guarantor.  We require any one of the Government ID cards and a document from a Guarantor. The Guarantor should be someone who is well known by a lot of people and s/he much knows you personally because we need to call to confirm whether s/he knows you, or you can use a Guarantor like an already verified agent who can confirm that s/he knows you personally. If you want to be “Verified” and still can’t find a Guarantor, just send an email to agent@virtacoinworld.com and we will try to find a way to help.

AS A VERIFIED AGENT, DO I BECOME A SHIPPING AGENT AUTOMATICALLY?
NO.

To become a shipping agent that can help in the facilitation of goods from one location to the other, you will need to make a deposit of an amount of XVP with the Agency. That serves as our guarantee/collateral that you are not going to take someone’s goods away and incase an Agent doesn’t ship a member’s goods, you agreed that Virtalocal Agency has the right to withhold your XVP fund till problem is resolved or will be converted to pay for the goods that was not send. Customer protection is our hallmark.

HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO DEPOSIT?

That depends on the current price of XVP on the global market, currently we are going to accept three thousand (3000) XVP as our collateral. This XVP totally belongs to the agent but will be in our custody, the amount of XVP will be adjusting down as the value of XVP appreciate on the market. This adjustment  review will be done in 2 months intervals subject to the value of XVP. We believe that XVP is going to be more stable than many of the cryptocurrency on the market because it’s price will be based on better foundation (userbase, services, shopping, payment method for goods all around the globe, and many more) so whiles the price of XVP go up, part of the Agent’s XVP will be returned back to the Agent so we don’t have to keep too much of our Agent’s assert.

CAN I OPT OUT AND RECEIVE MY VIRTACOINPLUS (XVP)?
YES.
At any time, any day that an Agent want to opt out of shipping, s/he will receive back the remaining balance of the deposit which was made to us after we check to see if s/he is clean from anyone’s goods. More explanation will be given on the series of webinars that we will be hosting to educate our members on VirtaCoinWorld.

VirtaLocal agents are advice to use the XVP Local Market platform for all their transactions and members are advice to also make sure they are buying from an agent who is using the XVP Local Market platform to protect themselves using the escrow system. VirtaLocal Agency will not be responsible if an Agent is doing otherwise.
Visit our forums to get more updates on VirtacoinPlus, VirtaLocal Agency and the VirtaCoinWorld. We will be updating our forums on the series of webinar that is meant to educate members on the VirtaCoinWorld Project that is going to take over the global market like a storm.

Prince (VirtaLocal)
kotha72

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT

It is a project to enable members to set up offices (or home) called VirtaLocal Offices where anyone can exchange VirtacoinPlus (XVP) for other currencies and from other currencies to VirtacoinPlus. Every activity/transaction that goes on within the VirtaLocal Office will be paid for with VirtacoinPlus (XVP).
VirtaLocal is a good way of introducing our coin to more and more people face-to-face, even in more remote areas of the world (eg. Villages, Rural areas, Small town etc). These people can also learn about saving their VirtacoinPlus in an online wallet or mobile app. And the fact that there’s a physical Agent/Office where customers and merchants can walk in and exchange their coins, makes it a trustworthy enterprise, using the XVP local market interface in VirtacoinWorld.

The Idea of VirtaLocal is to raise the awareness of VirtacoinPlus (XVP) to as many people as possible, hence to create more demand for VirtacoinPlus (XVP) in the Global Market. In the World of Trade “When demand is more than Supply, prices rise, and when Supply is more than demand, prices fall”. Obviously, this is what happens on a daily basis in any market. Let’s say we can convince about ten thousand (10,000) people to buy at least 500 XVP each, that will be five million coins (5,000,000) which will automatically create a market shortage of coins because the total coins circulating is about 8.8 million coins now.

•   The Virtalocal Project is mainly aimed at reaching the people (masses) face-to-face and educating them on what Virtacoinplus (XVP) is and how to use it as a means of exchange for goods and services anywhere in the world.
•   The project is to make it easy for anyone anywhere in the world to be able to accept Virtacoinplus (XVP) payment method as a medium of exchange for goods and services.
•   The project is to explain to the masses why they have to choose Virtacoinplus (XVP) above any other cryptocurrency.
•   The project is to make people in the rural/urban areas understand that not only the old fiat systems can be used for payments but there are other alternatives especially Virtacoinplus (XVP) cryptocurrency.
•   This project will enable member to create events like seminars/conferences [both physical (meeting face-to-face) and digital (eg. meeting on virtacoinworld.net)],run floats, street campaigns etc, just everything that can come in mind to advertise Virtacoinplus or VirtaCoinWorld.
•   One of the new introduction to the Virtalocal Agency is the ability to facilitate shipping of goods from one location to another location.

Since this is a new introduction, I will take some time to explain with an example how this wonderful service providing can help the masses and also Virtacoinplus (XVP). Let’s take it like this;

So, Mr. A needs some supplies for his company and has to take a form of transportation (car/plane) to location B to purchase them. Mr. B fortunately owns a shop on VirtacoinWorld ecommerce platform and has the supplies that Mr. A needs listed on there.  Instead of Mr. A going through the hassle of travelling to Location B, he only contact Agent 1 from Location A and buy some XVP, then go online to the VirtacoinWorld ecommerce platform and search for the supplies, Mr. B’s shop will show up and he makes his purchases from there using the Virtalocal shipping option. Mr. B upon receiving the orders will take the goods to Agent 2 to be sent to Agent 1. Agent 2 will contact Agent 1 to know more details for the shipment then Agent 2 will send the goods to Agent 1. Upon receiving the goods Agent 1 will contact Mr. A and he will go the office of Agent 1 to collect the supplies. It is that simple, so hassle for ticketing and risk of travelling with cash. Imagine a place where addressing systems is not perfect, like small towns/villages/rural/urban places, the Agency can be of great help and at the same time helping the Virtacoinplus (XVP) community grow bigger and accessible to all no matter where you find yourself to be.

VirtaCoinWorld is a multipurpose e-commerce marketplace owned and managed by the VirtacoinPlus Global Community. It is a platform where service providers and consumers are brought together for easy, fast, and secure transactions across various service platforms within virtacoinworld.com.

VirtacoinWorld ecommerce platform is a platform where anyone can buy physical products and that buyer will need the product(s) to be shipped to him/her. When this platform finally goes live (in some days to come), Virtacoinworld  will make provision for sellers to choose how he/she will send his product to their buyer(s).

Virtalocal Agents is one of the options for shipment of products to a buyer. A buyer can buy product(s) from any seller and can choose to use Virtalocal Agents in that location to ship his product(s). That buyer can go to the Virtalocal Agents list and search for agent(s) within their location, pay the agent for the agent to handle pickup services or the buyer can ship to agent location and the buyer can pickup the products from that agent location.

For one to become a VirtaLocal Agent, they need to be “Verified”. The Agency need to know exactly who it is dealing with and who we can trust as a part of as. This is also done to prevent our members from dealing with the wrong people.
To be a VirtaLocal Agent, you need to first register an account on the Agency portal (virtacoinworld.net)
•   Log into the account and locate “Verify Yourself to be an Agent Here”. It is a green rectangular box located at the top right of the dashboard.
•   Click the box and it will take you to a place where you have to submit some documents to become verified.

The lists of documents that can be submitted are listed on that page. The list contains Government Issue ID Cards and one Guarantor.  We require any one of the Government ID cards and a document from a Guarantor. The Guarantor should be someone who is well known by a lot of people and s/he much knows you personally because we need to call to confirm whether s/he knows you, or you can use a Guarantor like an already verified agent who can confirm that s/he knows you personally. If you want to be “Verified” and still can’t find a Guarantor, just send an email to agent@virtacoinworld.com and we will try to find a way to help.

NO.

To become a shipping agent that can help in the facilitation of goods from one location to the other, you will need to make a deposit of an amount of XVP with the Agency. That serves as our guarantee/collateral that you are not going to take someone’s goods away and incase an Agent doesn’t ship a member’s goods, you agreed that Virtalocal Agency has the right to withhold your XVP fund till problem is resolved or will be converted to pay for the goods that was not send. Customer protection is our hallmark.

That depends on the current price of XVP on the global market, currently we are going to accept three thousand (3000) XVP as our collateral. This XVP totally belongs to the agent but will be in our custody, the amount of XVP will be adjusting down as the value of XVP appreciate on the market. This adjustment  review will be done in 2 months intervals subject to the value of XVP. We believe that XVP is going to be more stable than many of the cryptocurrency on the market because it’s price will be based on better foundation (userbase, services, shopping, payment method for goods all around the globe, and many more) so whiles the price of XVP go up, part of the Agent’s XVP will be returned back to the Agent so we don’t have to keep too much of our Agent’s assert.

YES.
At any time, any day that an Agent want to opt out of shipping, s/he will receive back the remaining balance of the deposit which was made to us after we check to see if s/he is clean from anyone’s goods. More explanation will be given on the series of webinars that we will be hosting to educate our members on VirtaCoinWorld.

VirtaLocal agents are advice to use the XVP Local Market platform for all their transactions and members are advice to also make sure they are buying from an agent who is using the XVP Local Market platform to protect themselves using the escrow system. VirtaLocal Agency will not be responsible if an Agent is doing otherwise.
Visit our forums to get more updates on VirtacoinPlus, VirtaLocal Agency and the VirtaCoinWorld. We will be updating our forums on the series of webinar that is meant to educate members on the VirtaCoinWorld Project that is going to take over the global market like a storm.

Prince (VirtaLocal)

Well, that is too neat and great movement for xvp  Smiley
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT

NO.

YES.

Prince (VirtaLocal)

Well. This is a very good initiative/project.
 Starting from the every first day this coin was launched, I have known that this coin we be a very great coin .

Cudos to all the development team all round the world that are trying to make XVP a great and that are also trying to make XVP one of the must acceptable crypto currency in the world.

Believe me, XVP will go places
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:32:15 AM

THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT

NO.

YES.

Prince (VirtaLocal)

Starting from the every first day this coin was launched, I have known that this coin we be a very great coin .

Cudos to all the development team all round the world that are trying to make XVP a great and that are also trying to make XVP one of the must acceptable crypto currency in the world.

This is great, we need to work as team to get to our goal before the end of the year, our goal is to get over 10,000 more new users all over the world that will buy XVP. We also set a goal on value $2 to $10 before the end of the this year, the truth is this, this vision is achievable when we all work to promote, not that you are waiting for them to do it for you. Create events like seminars/conferences [both physical (meeting face-to-face) and digital (eg. meeting on virtacoinworld.net)],run floats, street campaigns etc, just everything that can come in mind to advertise Virtacoinplus or VirtaCoinWorld. as you do this we will get to 10 USD soon. You must understand when you are promoting VirtacoinPlus or virtacoinworld you are helping your self to be a millionaire soon if you are holding over 1000 XVP, don't have the believe that you are helping only the the people but your self too, because if we can get up to 10000 new users that will like to buy over 500 XVP and hold it we will get to the value $2 to 10$ before the end of the year.
Able Digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

TO DAY'S WEBINAR

Announcement of new webinar, which will be taking place on Skype and we can also share our live screen on virtacoinworld.net but all voice will be broadcasting from Skype showing live screen. This is the link to join from Skype: https://join.skype.com/yK3fDqk6UcJy The webinar is part of the series of webinars that is meant to educate the people about the Vision of the community, VirtacoinWorld Project and VirtacoinPlus (XVP). We will be showing live screens for the sake of understanding so make it a point to attend. Thanks. Procedure for registering for the webinar: • 1. This is the link to join from Skype: https://join.skype.com/yK3fDqk6UcJy 2. Register an account on virtacoinworld.net, if you already have an account just login. • Click on “Chat” after you login. The chat can be seen on the bottom right corner of your screen. • Click on Group at the far right of the panel and search for webinar. • It is password protected, and the password is “virtacoinworld”. 3. TIME OF THE WEBINAR: Sunday 11th June, 2017 @ 4pm GMT

You can find the live countdown here: https://countle.com/Iw1839Gf

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:36:07 AM

TO DAY'S WEBINAR

Announcement of new webinar, which will be taking place on Skype and we can also share our live screen on virtacoinworld.net but all voice will be broadcasting from Skype showing live screen. This is the link to join from Skype: https://join.skype.com/yK3fDqk6UcJy The webinar is part of the series of webinars that is meant to educate the people about the Vision of the community, VirtacoinWorld Project and VirtacoinPlus (XVP). We will be showing live screens for the sake of understanding so make it a point to attend. Thanks. Procedure for registering for the webinar: • 1. This is the link to join from Skype: https://join.skype.com/yK3fDqk6UcJy 2. Register an account on virtacoinworld.net, if you already have an account just login. • Click on “Chat” after you login. The chat can be seen on the bottom right corner of your screen. • Click on Group at the far right of the panel and search for webinar. • It is password protected, and the password is “virtacoinworld”. 3. TIME OF THE WEBINAR: Sunday 11th June, 2017 @ 4pm GMT

You can find the live countdown here: https://countle.com/Iw1839Gf
All those who missed last 3 webinars should try and participate in this one. It is very important.
Cadwil

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

THE VIRTALOCAL PROJECT

NO.

YES.

Prince (VirtaLocal)

This is great, we need to work as team to get to our goal before the end of the year, our goal is to get over 10,000 more new users all over the world that will buy XVP. We also set a goal on value $2 to $10 before the end of the this year, the truth is this, this vision is achievable when we all work to promote, not that you are waiting for them to do it for you. Create events like seminars/conferences [both physical (meeting face-to-face) and digital (eg. meeting on virtacoinworld.net)],run floats, street campaigns etc, just everything that can come in mind to advertise Virtacoinplus or VirtaCoinWorld. as you do this we will get to 10 USD soon. You must understand when you are promoting VirtacoinPlus or virtacoinworld you are helping your self to be a millionaire soon if you are holding over 1000 XVP, don't have the believe that you are helping only the the people but your self too, because if we can get up to 10000 new users that will like to buy over 500 XVP and hold it we will get to the value $2 to 10$ before the end of the year.
Able Digital
Great vision and I believe no one who understands this great vision will overlook xvp. We are making progress.
9jaflick

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

I pray I have time to attend this webinar today, as I missed the previous one.

wooly bully

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

Hello all i hope voting is ongoing at livecoin.net ?We should never forget to vote for xvp at livecoin.net  Grin Grin Grin We are taking xvp to next level cheers.

How high up the list is VirtacoinPLUS?

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/

Livecoin won't let me view it because I don't have an account yet. They should make it visible to anyone instead of only account holders.

Can newbie livecoin accounts vote?
kotha72

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

Hello all i hope voting is ongoing at livecoin.net ?We should never forget to vote for xvp at livecoin.net  Grin Grin Grin We are taking xvp to next level cheers.

How high up the list is VirtacoinPLUS?

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/

Livecoin won't let me view it because I don't have an account yet. They should make it visible to anyone instead of only account holders.

Can newbie livecoin accounts vote?

You have to signup there and deposit any coin then you can vote. Right now xvp in 12th position. You have 1 free vote monthly and every single vote cost you 0.0001 btc. Happy voting Smiley
9jaflick

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:24:13 AM

Please while doing all we can to promote XVP, let's not also forget to keep casting our vote @ livecoin.net
Cadwil

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:04:37 AM

Please while doing all we can to promote XVP, let's not also forget to keep casting our vote @ livecoin.net
Definitely. I noticed we remain a bit stagnant without making a significant progress in the last week. It's like everyone forgot about voting.
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 08:31:29 PM

Big XVP lottery on www.getlike.info

Ticket price - 10 XVP

Prizes:
1 - 3000 XVP
2 - 2000 XVP
3 - 1000 XVP
4 - 600 XVP
5 - 500 XVP
6 - 400 XVP
7 - 300 XVP
8 - 200 XVP
9 - 100 XVP

Join www.getlike.info , Add XVP to Your account and try a BIG XVP Lottery.

Also updated Daily Reward: + %0.00013 from XVP balance every 24 hours.

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

I could not attend this webinar and I think this coin has got a new increase in next days because of good news released .
Dev should release the content of webinar here so that all investors can know what they can do in next stage?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

Cadwil

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

I could not attend this webinar and I think this coin has got a new increase in next days because of good news released .
Dev should release the content of webinar here so that all investors can know what they can do in next stage?
The webinar was held about 5 times at different times. The purpose I think is the visual demonstration on how the xvp local exchange market works and how it can help rise the value of xvp. I think live demo explains better than written contents. I don't know why anyone would miss 5 webinars, but I think we need to be a bit more serious. From what I learned from the webinar, XVP is definitely going to take the world by surprise. But the work is in our own hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: