Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148496 times)
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

Will XVP fit into a big exchange like as bittrex and poloniex?  Smiley I think it would be a good chance if XVP entered the exchange.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:00:20 AM

Buy XVP wait for atleast 6month and see the power of investing on XVP.

Due to analyst, XVP will likely hit $3 before the end of this year (2017).

While we're waiting for the launch of it world-mega-project, I think the time to buy XVP is now, buy XVP before they launch their project.
With less volume on bleutrade exchange, will XVP reach $ 3 in 6 months?  Huh

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

While we're waiting for the launch of it world-mega-project, I think the time to buy XVP is now, buy XVP before they launch their project.
With less volume on bleutrade exchange, will XVP reach $ 3 in 6 months?  Huh

If you don't really think you'll ever get somewhere, you will definitely not.
Being pessimistic, you'll always be stuck and you will never move foreward. I really do believe the $3 target is realistic and we will get there, time will show it.  Wink
We only need more enthusiastic people than you and the path will open more easily...

calzone

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

Being pessimistic, you'll always be stuck and you will never move foreward. I really do believe the $3 target is realistic and we will get there, time will show it.  Wink
We only need more enthusiastic people than you and the path will open more easily...

He is right, without volume this coin could bring Jesus to live and still the price won't go up, we need better exchanges, liqui, yobit, cryptopia, livecoin, bittrex, thats the next step.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

He is right, without volume this coin could bring Jesus to live and still the price won't go up, we need better exchanges, liqui, yobit, cryptopia, livecoin, bittrex, thats the next step.

What wr need is promorion promotion promotion okay they will all come and joined us okay.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:19:01 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 01:51:17 AM by balvio

Well, I can enumerate a list of about ten important points we need. But I will not do it now. I will do it when I have practical solutions. I really like to see how people come up with suggestions and there is no irony in what I say. An active and involved community is what we have always wanted.

But I would like to bring you back to your knowledge, this coin is not backed up by a big investor who finds out about a suggestion coming from the community and the next day, if he likes it, puts it into practice. We don't have a Donald Trump to pump money into various projects to help his coin, trumpcoin.

I will not forget @AbleDigital's fundraising campaign for future projects. At that point, we needed 3.2 btc but got a little under 1 btc. I have had a great speech those days trying to anime people, but didn't help (and it was my best ever  Cheesy)
Take a look at the ongoing campaign of voting for xvp listing on the livecoin exchange website. We are very far from the target.

The two examples made me think that we are facing two variants: 1. this community is not able to allocate an amount of $10-20 dollars each to help the currency, or 2. the vast majority don't trust in the capacity of this coin to break the market.

I also often feel that people have no patience. They want to invest today a sum of dollars in xvp and tomorrow to become millionaires. Who doesn't have the patience and wants to get rich overnight, better play lottery.

Once again, being part of this community for a very long time, I managed to accumulate a nice amount of coins. At any time, I'm willing to spend an amount of about $50 every month for starting different and reasonable campaigns. If we could gather about 10-20 people for 50 dollars each (I'm talking about extra money, not selling XVPs), we could raise a monthly sum to start something in support of it.

I know there are various suggestions, and I agree and support them, but please bring solutions for putting them into practice.

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:38:57 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 12:52:22 AM by balvio

We got a question as a comment to the last video on youtube channel: Oтличнoe видeo! Ho cpaзy жe вoзникaeт вoпpoc, cкoлькo нeoбxoдимo имeть мoнeт чтoбы cтaть в бyдyщeм миллиoнepoм?
Google translate: Great video! But immediately the question arises, how much it is necessary to have coins in order to become a millionaire in the future?

Just in case there are people around here who ask themselves the same question, here is an answer:

"I hope you got the point of this video and this is not an ironic question.
It depends on our community. It depends on each of us if we have the ability to make our coin known all over the world. The higher the userbase, the higher the XVP's price. There are some developments that will attract many.
But let me ask you something: assuming we are in 2009 or 2010, how many bitcoins would you need to become a millionaire in 2010 or in 2011? If you watched the video, I took as an example 1,000 bitcoins, which, if you owned them today, you would have certainly been a millionaire. But let me tell you one thing, those who owned 1,000 bitcoins in 2010 or 2011, definitely sold them when the price reached $1 or $5 or $10. Maybe only those who launched bitcoin have kept some of them until today. In my opinion, a percentage of less than 0.1% of bitcoin owners ever kept them for several years.
What lesson did the bitcoin teach us? Buy as much as you can cheap, and keep them safe for as long as possible. You will never know how valuable they will become in a day in the future, in a few years. Here's the bitcoin history: http://historyofbitcoin.org/ There is an arrow on the right side. Click and track slides.
To give you an example, I captured the moment of May 22, 2010 when a guy paid 10,000 BTC on a pizza: https://i.imgur.com/8dxR9PK.jpg. Do the necessary mathematical calculations and you will see how much 10,000 BTC worth today."

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:34:43 AM

We finally have an official website www.virtacoinplus.com (or http://www.xvpworld.com, both are going to the same place)

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

Very childish promotion ways, to be honest..
Developers are depended on community to crowdfund the promotion and marketing process? r u kidding?
If i were to promote and develop coin, I would initiate one, by myself.

Despite, I am virta holder but IMHO developers should have more responsible and pay more effort for further development, not wait for my sponsorship.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

Developers are depended on community to crowdfund the promotion and marketing process? r u kidding?

Despite, I am virta holder but IMHO developers should have more responsible and pay more effort for further development, not wait for my sponsorship.

Why you said that ?Anyway are part of us or not if you are ,you will understand xvp very well okay we dont want to go like orthers coins because we are still the people coins okay just relax and you will have a shock in your life .
9jaflick

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

You are getting it all wrong man, nobody says XVP dev or what so ever is waiting for sponsorers.

To what I understand, if you are an XVP holder, it also your responsibility to  contribute to the development of XVP.

If 1xvp hits $10 USD today
Will you share half your assets with the dev? No you won't.
Instead you will keep all to yourself.

Humans are very greedy! We don't want to spend but we want to reap.

Leave all the work for the dev to do alone and  your assets (XVP) will be as useless as shit.

Your famous satoshi nakamoto was not alone

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:10:38 AM

I will not go into a polemic with you, even if I'm tempted to. You seem to be new to this community, I welcome you and will not have a reply about the word you used (childish). And you know why? Because you are right LOL
Now, be honest to the end and say more...

rioshar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

i saw this coin about 15 days ago and i liked it very much
i decide to follow it and see what happen
the community is very active and look like the dev too
i gathered some btc to buy it today but....
but today i see something suspicious and confusing :
the official website www.virtacoinplus.com  is great congrats...
but there is some fake info related to it   
in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virtacoinplus/#markets       in market tab we see     $16,045,700 for    XVP/BTC and     $1,983   for     XVP/LTC  volume Huh Huh Huh on     VirtacoinWorl
but in the site we see just a little amount of trade  0.169btc and 0.067ltc volume  Huh Huh Huh
what is this fake numbers HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
another thing that bothered me is ; when anybody want to mention any problem face with very bad attitude from some other members and get answered with nonsense
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virtacoinplus/#markets       in market tab we see     $16,045,700 for    XVP/BTC and     $1,983   for     XVP/LTC  volume Huh Huh Huh on     VirtacoinWorl
but in the site we see just a little amount of trade  0.169btc and 0.067ltc volume  Huh Huh Huh
another thing that bothered me is ; when anybody want to mention any problem face with very bad attitude from some other members and get answered with nonsense

it looks like there is some problems between https://coinmarketcap.com/ and virtacoinworld.com. I think there is just a bug on virtacoinworld.com which gives wrong numbers to coinmarkert. Hope it will be fixed soon and market will look real how it is.

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

the official website www.virtacoinplus.com  is great congrats...
in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virtacoinplus/#markets       in market tab we see     $16,045,700 for    XVP/BTC and     $1,983   for     XVP/LTC  volume Huh Huh Huh on     VirtacoinWorl
but in the site we see just a little amount of trade  0.169btc and 0.067ltc volume  Huh Huh Huh

Go to the markets and buy with no fear, the bug will be fixed, virtacoinworld was added recently to coinmarketcap and obviously there is an issue. Bad attitude is not a constant around here, but WTH, after all... be a man! LOL You're warm welcomed to xvp community

9jaflick

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

it looks like there is some problems between https://coinmarketcap.com/ and virtacoinworld.com. I think there is just a bug on virtacoinworld.com which gives wrong numbers to coinmarkert. Hope it will be fixed soon and market will look real how it is.

Yes you are right there is a bug, the community has brought the notice/issue to dev and dev is working on it already
Asimmo

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

balvio

Seems human relations skill isn`t your strong side.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:56:43 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 03:35:14 PM by balvio

balvio
Seems human relations skill isn`t your strong side.

Yes, I seriously think about starting to study human psychology! LOL

I had to take heavy battles. You didn't meet Suman Bhattacharjee, ask the oldest members, they definitely remember. The guy 'stole' a few years of my life LOL

Warm welcome to you too...

Hey, I'm kidding, don't take me seriously...

I think I've bothered some people in this community over time. If there are individuals among us feeling more comfortable, I could consider stopping posting in this forum.

EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

Yes you are right there is a bug, the community has brought the notice/issue to dev and dev is working on it already

The info you are seeing is bugs on the api that feeds coinmarketcap, today was the first day the site was added to coinmarketcap, we have contacted the dev of the virtacoinworld to have a look and fix the bug on the USD value output to API

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

Clearly there must be something wrong with the trading volume on Coinmarketcap.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: