Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
virtalocal

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

How many people stake XVP  +1 Smiley

I think now more people are staking. Yesterday the network weight rose over 800,000. Today is a little over 300,000.

Many people are getting the understand and getting themselves involved making the network faster and stronger.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

Mr technical man cheers.
kotha72

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

Faucet payouts every 60 minutes will be:

1 XVP = 1000 mXVP

50 mXVP (s) (57%)

100 mXVP (s) (25%)

200 mXVP (s) (10%)

350 mXVP (s) (5%)

500 mXVP (s) (2%)

1000 mXVP (s) (1%)

Virtacoin Plus (XVP) wallet can be downloaded from http://plus.virtacoins.net/wallet

Thank you so much. It's very encouraging.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

I WILL LIKE TO ASK IF ANY ONE HERE LOVE XVP AND NEED IT TO MOVE FORWARD, YOU MUST SAY NO TO XVP KIVA DONATION, AND THIS IS NOT VIRTACOIN, PAYBOXME AND VIRTAPAY. THIS IS XVP VIRTACOINPLUS

This post came as a result of the post on reddit today and so many people commented on this point, and  explaining why we should not invest on this project,  as this is a way of puling our currency down.
The team has fully studied and understands that this is not helping our currency but pulling it down.
I have made this very clear that we will never allow any services that are not helping the currency move forward to be introduced and advertise by our forums.
Now I will like to give full understand I have from today post and the one I heard before now
When you donate to the KIVA, the admin will take the fund and go to any of the exchange and sell them and go back to KIVA and invest it to them in USD. And after some time KIVA will pay him back in USD and he will receive in USD and he is not paying you in USD but will pay you in XVP.
Now it means he will keep using the money you donated to control the market not to go high in value,  so that he will be able to buy XVP and pay you back when he receive the USD from KIVA.
Why I am making this point here, is because I was going through all the comments from @ Xxxsamxx, @ gcoffie7, ]nissannassin, lordgate etc. explaining why we should not invest on KIVA and it was very clear that investing your XVP is like you are wishing XVP downfall.
As the post was going on, the admin of KIVA fund donation delete all the comments made against the KIVA Donation because he is the admin of reddit.
At that point, I started asking him, that I think I understand the people point of view, he said everyone is entitle to their own opinion, but I still ask him, what next, if he will still run the service of XVP TO KIVA DONATION and he says noting change.
Why I was still asking him, he deletes the entire post out.
THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW, THE ADMIN HANDLING THIS KIVA DONATION WANT US TO KEEP WORKING AND HE WILL BE EATING FROM OUR LABOUR. BY NOT ALLOWING THE VALUE TO MOVE UP, BY USING THE FUND YOU DONATED TO HIM, CONTROLING THE MARKET VALUE TO SUTE HIM, BECAUSE IF THE VALUE MOVES UP EVRYONE WILL BE WILLING TO MAKE SALES BUT IF THE VALUE KEEPS REMAINING AT LOW VALUE ONLY HIM CAN SELL.
XVP IS CREATED TO COMPASANT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RUN PAYBOX ME, VIRTAPAY AND VIRTACOIN.
AND WE THE COMMUNITY OF XVP AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM OF XVP WILL NOT ALLOW ANY ONE TO MESSUP OUR CORRENCY. NOW SAY NO TO KIVA DONATION FOR OUR PROGRESS.

Now we hereby advice all our websites and forums to update this info to their platforms, IF you love the progress of XVP coin say no to XVP to KIVA donation fund.

ABLE DIGITAL

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
kotha72

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:36:58 PM

I WILL LIKE TO ASK IF ANY ONE HERE LOVE XVP AND NEED IT TO MOVE FORWARD, YOU MUST SAY NO TO XVP KIVA DONATION, AND THIS IS NOT VIRTACOIN, PAYBOXME AND VIRTAPAY. THIS IS XVP VIRTACOINPLUS

This post came as a result of the post on reddit today and so many people commented on this point, and  explaining why we should not invest on this project,  as this is a way of puling our currency down.
The team has fully studied and understands that this is not helping our currency but pulling it down.
I have made this very clear that we will never allow any services that are not helping the currency move forward to be introduced and advertise by our forums.
Now I will like to give full understand I have from today post and the one I heard before now
When you donate to the KIVA, the admin will take the fund and go to any of the exchange and sell them and go back to KIVA and invest it to them in USD. And after some time KIVA will pay him back in USD and he will receive in USD and he is not paying you in USD but will pay you in XVP.
Now it means he will keep using the money you donated to control the market not to go high in value,  so that he will be able to buy XVP and pay you back when he receive the USD from KIVA.
Why I am making this point here, is because I was going through all the comments from @ Xxxsamxx, @ gcoffie7, ]nissannassin, lordgate etc. explaining why we should not invest on KIVA and it was very clear that investing your XVP is like you are wishing XVP downfall.
As the post was going on, the admin of KIVA fund donation delete all the comments made against the KIVA Donation because he is the admin of reddit.
At that point, I started asking him, that I think I understand the people point of view, he said everyone is entitle to their own opinion, but I still ask him, what next, if he will still run the service of XVP TO KIVA DONATION and he says noting change.
THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW, THE ADMIN HANDLING THIS KIVA DONATION WANT US TO KEEP WORKING AND HE WILL BE EATING FROM OUR LABOUR. BY NOT ALLOWING THE VALUE TO MOVE UP, BY USING THE FUND YOU DONATED TO HIM, CONTROLING THE MARKET VALUE TO SUTE HIM, BECAUSE IF THE VALUE MOVES UP EVRYONE WILL BE WILLING TO MAKE SALES BUT IF THE VALUE KEEPS REMAINING AT LOW VALUE ONLY HIM CAN SELL.
XVP IS CREATED TO COMPASANT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RUN PAYBOX ME, VIRTAPAY AND VIRTACOIN.
AND WE THE COMMUNITY OF XVP AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM OF XVP WILL NOT ALLOW ANY ONE TO MESSUP OUR CORRENCY. NOW SAY NO TO KIVA DONATION FOR OUR PROGRESS.

Now we hereby advice all our websites and forums to update this info to their platforms, IF you love the progress of XVP coin say no to XVP to KIVA donation fund.

ABLE DIGITAL

Thanks for your observation and yes We love XVP and We want this xvp should move up. So no for Kiva donation.We will donate when our xvp cross the price of ETH and Dash. Smiley
kotha72

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

We are moving forward. XVP added in two new exchanges.

https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XVP

http://coinsmarkets.com/trade.php?id1=5&id2=8
gcoffie7

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

Wow this is very good news for our XVP cheers
gcoffie7

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

ABLE DIGITAL

Thanks very much we are not donating any kiva now until xvp passes dash and Eth coin .cheers
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:11:21 PM

For French people: Leur propre sujet

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:57:57 AM

Wow. Xvp coin has more new exchanges . The next stage will be bittrex or livecoin exchange. we should have more bigger exchanges to attract big investors and tell them about the xvp value and we should have more functions like Dash.
nastech

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

I guess our next big function will be the mobile wallet
kotha72

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

Hi, please submit your xvp adding request in poloniex.com as I did.

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.
gcoffie7

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:31:45 AM

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

Thanks very much but can we get request form to fill now.
kotha72

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Poloniex Coin Request

Just visit below link and fillup the info then send it.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Nuchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

For French people: Leur propre sujet
OKAY,THANKS BALVIO,I WISH I CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND FRENCH
PCindy

Activity: 601

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:06:33 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 01:27:47 AM by PCindy

When the bounty on launch and me
waiting to bounty Cheesy
gcoffie7

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Poloniex Coin Request

Thanks very much for the form.
silverhazepd

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

Poloniex Coin Request

Done Smiley Hope they will add it Smiley

Please also vote daily for XVP on https://poswallet.com
Poswallet.com is a nice online wallet for several POS-Coins, with online staking function and integrated exchange!!
As already promised in the old thread, i will then also donate 50 XVP to the online faucet there - available free for all users.
This will also help to spread XVP arround the world.

Thanks in advance!
kotha72

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:52:59 AM

Poloniex Coin Request

Done Smiley Hope they will add it Smiley

Please also vote daily for XVP on https://poswallet.com
Poswallet.com is a nice online wallet for several POS-Coins, with online staking function and integrated exchange!!
As already promised in the old thread, i will then also donate 50 XVP to the online faucet there - available free for all users.
This will also help to spread XVP arround the world.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much for vote  and yes everyone please vote xvp  in https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php?type=free&id=332. We are in position six there.
nastech

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

Every day around 12pm to about 6pm my wallet stops syncing. Can anyone explain what is going on? I've observed it for about 3 days now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: