Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:23:07 PM

btw i found XVP  a week ago, i just read all the pages here, but i can't find any videos about the webinars, can anyone share a link please?

There is no record of any webinar because no participant had the idea of recording a webinar during its course or didn't know how to do it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calzone

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

btw i found XVP  a week ago, i just read all the pages here, but i can't find any videos about the webinars, can anyone share a link please?

There is no record of any webinar because no participant had the idea of recording a webinar during its course or didn't know how to do it

yeah it works, this https://poswallet.com/blockChain/xvp also work, but nevertheless we need a complete web working, who's the dev btw? you have any idea if someone is working on a roadmap? i read somewhere that it will come eventually, any ETA?
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:15:36 AM

yeah it works, this https://poswallet.com/blockChain/xvp also work, but nevertheless we need a complete web working, who's the dev btw? you have any idea if someone is working on a roadmap? i read somewhere that it will come eventually, any ETA?

I personally don't like roadmaps. Usually roadmaps are not fulfilled in time or not fulfilled at all. We are working on whitepaper. I think it's better then roadmap. VirtacoinPlus is supported by worldwide management team:

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

XVP price hit $0.12 yesterday, current price now $0.09 this is awesome.

The Virtacoinplus Mega-World-Project has not even been launched and promotion has not fully started yet and price is already bulling!

Buy XVP before the storm catch up with you
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

XVP price hit $0.12 yesterday, current price now $0.09 this is awesome.

The Virtacoinplus Mega-World-Project has not even been launched and promotion has not fully started yet and price is already bulling!

Buy XVP before the storm catch up with you

Xvp is going to rock the world with it super fast net work wtach out!
gcoffie7

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Hello all let buy buy xvp before it get out of hands and before investors comes and takes it,and dont forget to vote at livecoin.net thnaks cheers happy weekend.
calzone

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:30:51 AM

btw i found XVP  a week ago, i just read all the pages here, but i can't find any videos about the webinars, can anyone share a link please?

I personally don't like roadmaps. Usually roadmaps are not fulfilled in time or not fulfilled at all. We are working on whitepaper. I think it's better then roadmap. VirtacoinPlus is supported by worldwide management team:

https://i.imgur.com/FPREc6t.jpg

Whitepapers are important, but just a small % of ppl actually read it, everybody read the roadmap, if you want ppl to share your vision, you have to show them, thats why roadmaps are important, so everybody can see why XVP is different.

Also, livecoin is important, but is difficult to get listed there, we can focus on yobit and cryptopia first, is easier, remember XtraBYtes went from 500k marketcap to 19M marketcap in a month, and they didn't need poloniex, livecoin or bittrex, just saying.
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:13:02 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 02:47:18 PM by soulgate

Since the advent of cryprocurency, a lot has happened as Bitcoin's success stories as well as its weakness, led to the emergence of what is known as altcoins. The word “altcoin ” is an abbreviation of “Bitcoin alternative,” and thus describes every single crypto-currency except for Bitcoin.

Altcoins are referred to as Bitcoin alternatives because, at least to some extent, most altcoins hope to either replace or improve upon at least one Bitcoin component.

As at the time of writing this, there are over 800 of altcoins and more appear each day. Most altcoins are little more than Bitcoin clones, changing only minor characteristics such as its transactions speed, distribution method, or hashing algorithm. A typical example of an altcoin is VirtaCoinPlus.

VirtaCoinPlus is an improved version of cryprocurency built for the 3S's (SSS). The 3S's represents Security, Stability, and Speed.

Unlike Bitcoin which is mainly based on Proof of Work and uses SHA-256 hashing algorithm, VirtacoinPlus is a hybrid Proof of Work and Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on X11 hashing algorithm. In case you are wondering what the X-11 algorithm is and why VirtaCoinPlus uses this algorithm, you can find out more on the link X-11 Hashing Algorithm link X-11 Hashing Algorithm

WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT VIRTACOINPLUS?

In the cryptocurrency ecosystem, so far only bitcoin is regarded as the most successful and acceptable cryptocurrency across the world. Many of the altcoins in existence can't boast such feat. They are mostly good for trading as a speculative instrument for quick cash but lacking essential services that'll make them a global success.

However, same is not the case with VirtacoinPlus. VirtacoinPlus is set to push the boundaries in the cryptocurrency economy in no distant future. It was developed with the vision to excel where others are failing.

Below are the 3 major goals of VirtaCoinPlus:

1. To create a fast, secure, stable, and most acceptable alternative cryptocurrency in the world

2. To create an equal opportunity for everyone in the world to benefit and as well, be part of the cryptocurrency revolution

3. To create an alternative platform for ease of business and transactions

WHAT WE ARE DOING TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS

To achieve the above goals, machineries have since been set in motion. Below are some of the projects by the VirtacoinPlus community:

VIRTACOINPLUS LOCAL PROJECT

One of the major steps taken is the creation of the VirtaLocal Program with the view of reaching possibly every corner of the world and get both educated and uneducated individuals on board so they could tap from the cryptocurrency economy.

The VirtaLocal Program also aims to connect local businesses and individuals with the rest of the world through VirtaLocal agents. The VirtaLocal agents who are to serve as country representatives, will help locals, buy or offer services through the VirtacoinPlus network.

This initiative has already kicked off and is already gaining momentum in countries like United Kingdom, Russia, India, Estonia, Nigeria, Italy, Latvia, Canada, Ghana, Romania, Ukraine and others. For more information about the VirtaLocal Program visit the link.

VIRTACOINWORLD PROJECT

To create services that support XVP to boost acceptability, popularity, and push up value, the VirtacoinPlus community has developed a mega marketplace know as VirtaCoinWorld where many services can be accessed across different platforms. Whether you want to request or offer services, buy or sell, trade cryptocurrencies for cryptocurrencies or directly to fiat currencies, book hotel reservations or flight tickets, all these and many other services can be found on VirtaCoinWorld.

VirtaCoinWorld enables transactions with other currencies, but the generally acceptable mode of payment irrespective of seller or country, is XVP. This means those offering services in VirtacoinWorld are only allowed to accept only USD and XVP, Pound and XVP, Naira and XVP etc. In other words, the only available payment options besides the currency chosen by the seller, is XVP. This also means if you want to buy a mobile phone from a seller who only accepts USD, if you don't have USD, the only option you can use is XVP. The XVP value is automatically adjusted to the price of the phone based on current market value of XVP. Sellers can then use the crypto2fiat exchange platform within VirtacoinWorld to convert their XVPs to their currency of choice.

WHAT DOES THIS MEANS TO YOU AS AN INVESTOR?

The volume of XVP in circulation is not much, and with the VirtaLocal Program continuously increasing VirtacoinPlus user base, along with acceptance of XVP as the general alternative mode of payment in VirtacoinWorld, demand for XVP will surely increase which in turn, pushes value up.

OTHER PLANS IN THE WORKS

There are also initiatives to make XVP accepted as a mode of payment by other businesses and service providers. With all these on ground, you can be sure of return in your investment with VirtacoinPlus.

Our goal is not to create an economy around VirtacoinPlus based on speculations, but an economy that is service based and people friendly so that everyone will be a winner. And that, is our major focus.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:47:18 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 04:17:45 PM by EMEKA OKOLI

This is great, virtacoinPlus will soon move great with all the plans on ground.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gg1965

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

Since the advent of cryprocurency, a lot has happened as Bitcoin's success stories as well as its weakness, led to the emergence of what is known as altcoins. The word “altcoin ” is an abbreviation of “Bitcoin alternative,” and thus describes every single crypto-currency except for Bitcoin.

Altcoins are referred to as Bitcoin alternatives because, at least to some extent, most altcoins hope to either replace or improve upon at least one Bitcoin component.

As at the time of writing this, there are over 800 of altcoins and more appear each day. Most altcoins are little more than Bitcoin clones, changing only minor characteristics such as its transactions speed, distribution method, or hashing algorithm. A typical example of an altcoin is VirtaCoinPlus.

VirtaCoinPlus is an improved version of cryprocurency built for the 3S's (SSS). The 3S's represents Security, Stability, and Speed.

Unlike Bitcoin which is mainly based on Proof of Work and uses SHA-256 hashing algorithm, VirtacoinPlus is a hybrid Proof of Work and Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on X11 hashing algorithm. In case you are wondering what the X-11 algorithm is and why VirtaCoinPlus uses this algorithm, you can find out more on the link X-11 Hashing Algorithm link X-11 Hashing Algorithm

In the cryptocurrency ecosystem, so far only bitcoin is regarded as the most successful and acceptable cryptocurrency across the world. Many of the altcoins in existence can't boast such feat. They are mostly good for trading as a speculative instrument for quick cash but lacking essential services that'll make them a global success.

However, same is not the case with VirtacoinPlus. VirtacoinPlus is set to push the boundaries in the cryptocurrency economy in no distant future. It was developed with the vision to excel where others are failing.

1. To create a fast, secure, stable, and most acceptable alternative cryptocurrency in the world

2. To create an equal opportunity for everyone in the world to benefit and as well, be part of the cryptocurrency revolution

To achieve the above goals, machineries have since been set in motion. Below are some of the projects by the VirtacoinPlus community:

One of the major steps taken is the creation of the VirtaLocal Program with the view of reaching possibly every corner of the world and get both educated and uneducated individuals on board so they could tap from the cryptocurrency economy.

The VirtaLocal Program also aims to connect local businesses and individuals with the rest of the world through VirtaLocal agents. The VirtaLocal agents who are to serve as country representatives, will help locals, buy or offer services through the VirtacoinPlus network.

This initiative has already kicked off and is already gaining momentum in countries like United Kingdom, Russia, India, Estonia, Nigeria, Italy, Latvia, Canada, Ghana, Romania, Ukraine and others. For more information about the VirtaLocal Program visit the link.

VIRTACOINWORLD PROJECT

To create services that support XVP to boost acceptability, popularity, and push up value, the VirtacoinPlus community has developed a mega marketplace know as VirtaCoinWorld where many services can be accessed across different platforms. Whether you want to request or offer services, buy or sell, trade cryptocurrencies for cryptocurrencies or directly to fiat currencies, book hotel reservations or flight tickets, all these and many other services can be found on VirtaCoinWorld.

VirtaCoinWorld enables transactions with other currencies, but the generally acceptable mode of payment irrespective of seller or country, is XVP. This means those offering services in VirtacoinWorld are only allowed to accept only USD and XVP, Pound and XVP, Naira and XVP etc. In other words, the only available payment options besides the currency chosen by the seller, is XVP. This also means if you want to buy a mobile phone from a seller who only accepts USD, if you don't have USD, the only option you can use is XVP. The XVP value is automatically adjusted to the price of the phone based on current market value of XVP. Sellers can then use the crypto2fiat exchange platform within VirtacoinWorld to convert their XVPs to their currency of choice.

The volume of XVP in circulation is not much, and with the VirtaLocal Program continuously increasing VirtacoinPlus user base, along with acceptance of XVP as the general alternative mode of payment in VirtacoinWorld, demand for XVP will surely increase which in turn, pushes value up.

OTHER PLANS IN THE WORKS

There are also initiatives to make XVP accepted as a mode of payment by other businesses and service providers. With all these on ground, you can be sure of return in your investment with VirtacoinPlus.

Our goal is not to create an economy around VirtacoinPlus based on speculations, but an economy that is service based and people friendly so that everyone will be a winner. And that, is our major focus.

This is Great.  We are a STRONG Community with a GREAT Vision.  All for One, and One for all!
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:13:14 PM

VIRTACOINWORLD PROJECT

OTHER PLANS IN THE WORKS

This is great, virtacoinPlus will soon move great with all the plans on ground.

Great investment opportunity! I think this vision is very reassuring. Glad to be part of this great community. We are moving forward...
calzone

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

XVP looks interesting, great community and a lot work in progress (i found https://virtacoinworld.com/, https://shop.virtacoinworld.com/, https://xvpwallet.virtacoinworld.com/) , it looks like it could explode when the work is done in those site, and if get added to bigger exchanges, i think the community could work around cryptopia-yobit-livecoin-bittrex, (in that order).

pd: this look intersting also https://xvplocalmaket.virtacoinworld.com/exchange/XVP/BTC/
calzone

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xFN1XEs.png
does someone knows if all this is in development? just a few for know? looks like a big project that could take a lot of time
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

does someone knows if all this is in development? just a few for know? looks like a big project that could take a lot of time

All are done, the site is hope to go live this month, the page you are seeing now will be fix by Monday, this bugs come when we try to add a page for RETURN & REFUND POLICY. But the dev will add the page on Monday. 

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gcoffie7

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

All are done, the site is hope to go live this month, the page you are seeing now will be fix by Monday, this bugs come when we try to add a page for RETURN & REFUND POLICY. But the dev will add the page on Monday.  

This is the best of XVP we are taken it to every conner of the world when we will soon start our promotion here in Africa.
calzone

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:43:15 PM

wow, great job XVP team, if this is true, this will be one of the most undervalued coins on the market, you just need to pay attention to the coin side, i mean a blockexplorer working, several types of wallets (maybe electrum, coinomi), and of course  bigger exchanges (a good coin + whales = Million dollars marketcap)... no pressure, ur guys are doing a great job.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:22:58 AM

Video: How to become a millionaire with VirtacoinPlus - 3 simple steps

gcoffie7

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

Wow this is very nice balvio i really like it .
9jaflick

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:41:17 AM

Wow this is very nice balvio i really like it .

This is the best video toturial ever created by Balvio!
Creativity matters s lot.

There's a huge benefit when you invest on XVP
9jaflick

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

Buy XVP wait for atleast 6month and see the power of investing on XVP.

Due to analyst, XVP will likely hit $3 before the end of this year (2017).

While we're waiting for the launch of it world-mega-project, I think the time to buy XVP is now, buy XVP before they launch their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: