Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
gg1965

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:43:20 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 01:55:38 PM by gg1965

You don't know what TIF project is? Just click the image below:

Because the community was not receptive enough to our repeated calls to engage in fundraising, we (Gina and I) decided to resign from the positions we have in the Team. We remind you that the team consists of four (4) people.  Our jobs are as follows:
1. Gina Robichaud (gg1965) - cashier
2. Viorel Baldigau (balvio) – organizer and supervisor
3. Williams Amos (Cadwil) and George Coffie (gcoffie7) – supervisors

Our decision is not intended to create malfunctions in the subsequent operation of the Fund; however, it does require the choosing of two other people to replace us.  The transfer of attributions can be done in two ways:
1. We will refund the money back to the investors, and they can decide for themselves what they want to do with it
2. The future cashier will take over the entire fund in a wallet together with the detailed information.
We prefer the first option to avoid any further contradictory discussion. You sent us a sum; and we will return it back to you - end of discussion. You decide what you want to do with it from that point on. That is how we can avoid any further suspicion.

For these reasons mentioned above, we will organize a general meeting on Zoom; and invite the entire community (investors and non-investors) to take part, and decide on the future of this Fund. The meeting is scheduled for Friday, October 6, 6 PM GMT.

https://i.imgur.com/BAL3D34.jpg
Click the image for countdown link

For us, it was a month full of frustrations and misfortunes. We have spent a lot of time and effort to make our community aware of the need for XVP listing on a larger exchange websites. There are about 170 wallets on explorer owning over 10,000 xvp each and 23 investors only. This is inadmissible! Both, myself and Gina, feel that our efforts has gone unrecognized, and unappreciated by many members, therefore, we have decided NOT to continue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
TIF Team

P.S.1 - Both me and Gina, we maintain our investment in the Fund;
P.S.2 - A small addition in particular: If by October 13, one month since TIF started, we (as a community) does not raise enough funds to be listed on larger exchanges (https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/), I, balvio, will have no other option but to stop permanently any further participation and effort to support this coin, with all subsequent consequences. However, I’ll take my projects started to the end.
I am sorry, the Gladiator was defeated!

I agree with you Balvio!  I'm resigning from my post as well with my head held high.  I give us both a pat on the back for a job well done partner!  Grin
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gg1965

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 03:08:55 PM by gg1965

Kindly invite all those members who started to send me PMs to stop doing it. TIF Team post is an invitation to a Zoom meeting. If you have anything to say about our announcement, say it here.

I myself like the debates. Every time a debate was launched, something good was borned out of it. People's silent scares me.

Good idea.  All proposals are welcome!
tiler

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:06:59 PM

I will be in the meeting but please lets every other person try and donate in the investment fund, its for the betterment for everybody, why then leaving it in the hands of 2-3 people in the community, its not fair. I can really understand your plight @Gina and Balvio, some of us like me really appreciate the good works you are doing in the community. Don't relent or be weary, God is your strength and him alone will bless you and every other person that is trying in one way or the other for the growth of our coin.

Nobody is donating here, not a penny! We are investing in the future of our XVP coin. If you're an xvp holder, you're investing so that what you own right now to become more valuable. Otherwise, what you have now in your pocket will be as valuable or even less valuable in a few years.
Look at bitcoin, litecoin, dash or ethereum. If there weren't people preoccupied with raising their value, would they ever become so much appreciated?
Sorry to hear this,thanks for everything.
rizzle

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:24:25 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 02:36:59 PM by rizzle

Very disappointing news.  I think part of the problem is that the team asking people who already spent a lot of money buying XVP to spend even more money on XVP.  With the price continuously going down and no one able to find big investors, I don't see why anyone would want to continue to pour money into this coin.  At this point someone with deep pockets needs to come along and be a whale, or get this coin on a larger exchange for it to succeed. *or develop some sort of unique feature that will draw attention
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Kindly invite all those members who started to send me PMs to stop doing it. TIF Team post is an invitation to a Zoom meeting. If you have anything to say about our announcement, say it here.

I myself like the debates. Every time a debate was launched, something good was borned out of it. People's silent scares me.
As it turns out, I haven't missed meetings nor seminars so far. Silence is not encouraging and doesn't speak well of a community and coin with such a great potential.
Cadwil

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

You don't know what TIF project is? Just click the image below:

Because the community was not receptive enough to our repeated calls to engage in fundraising, we (Gina and I) decided to resign from the positions we have in the Team. We remind you that the team consists of four (4) people.  Our jobs are as follows:
1. Gina Robichaud (gg1965) - cashier
2. Viorel Baldigau (balvio) – organizer and supervisor
3. Williams Amos (Cadwil) and George Coffie (gcoffie7) – supervisors

Our decision is not intended to create malfunctions in the subsequent operation of the Fund; however, it does require the choosing of two other people to replace us.  The transfer of attributions can be done in two ways:
1. We will refund the money back to the investors, and they can decide for themselves what they want to do with it
2. The future cashier will take over the entire fund in a wallet together with the detailed information.
We prefer the first option to avoid any further contradictory discussion. You sent us a sum; and we will return it back to you - end of discussion. You decide what you want to do with it from that point on. That is how we can avoid any further suspicion.

For these reasons mentioned above, we will organize a general meeting on Zoom; and invite the entire community (investors and non-investors) to take part, and decide on the future of this Fund. The meeting is scheduled for Friday, October 6, 6 PM GMT.

Click the image for countdown link

For us, it was a month full of frustrations and misfortunes. We have spent a lot of time and effort to make our community aware of the need for XVP listing on a larger exchange websites. There are about 170 wallets on explorer owning over 10,000 xvp each and 23 investors only. This is inadmissible! Both, myself and Gina, feel that our efforts has gone unrecognized, and unappreciated by many members, therefore, we have decided NOT to continue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
TIF Team

P.S.1 - Both me and Gina, we maintain our investment in the Fund;
P.S.2 - A small addition in particular: If by October 13, one month since TIF started, we (as a community) does not raise enough funds to be listed on larger exchanges (https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/), I, balvio, will have no other option but to stop permanently any further participation and effort to support this coin, with all subsequent consequences. However, I’ll take my projects started to the end.
I am sorry, the Gladiator was defeated!

I agree with you Balvio!  I'm resigning from my post as well with my head held high.  I give us both a pat on the back for a job well done partner!  Grin
You made it sound like a good news Gina. I'm already concerned that we are yet to pursue a single idea to fruition due to a crop of individuals who possibly have no clue where we are headed. Should we remain stunted because of others?
gg1965

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:06:18 PM

Very disappointing news.  I think part of the problem is that the team asking people who already spent a lot of money buying XVP to spend even more money on XVP.  With the price continuously going down and no one able to find big investors, I don't see why anyone would want to continue to pour money into this coin.  At this point someone with deep pockets needs to come along and be a whale, or get this coin on a larger exchange for it to succeed. *or develop some sort of unique feature that will draw attention

I agree, however, if the entire Community is on board, and contribute, maybe we will reach our goal.  Since the value is low right now, XVPs is affordable.  Why not purchase the coins, and invest them into the Investment Funds.  People are mining the coins! Why not invest?  We made two proposals at the 1st meeting, the results were to list our coin on the best top exchanges, and/or implementing Masternodes.   Either proposals require funds.  Any constructive solutions are welcome!
Cadwil

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

Well it turns out this is your first comment on BCT and I fully understand your point. Try to make it to the meeting and perhaps, we'll together, find a solution to the problem. Keep a date.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

Speaking in my own name, I ask for forgiveness if I ever disappointed someone

soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

i am sharing this coin around facebook (bitcoin groups and other groups) and other sites i will try my best to promote this coin.

thanks that is good work of yours

thanks i will donate to get this on bittrex after i made profit from other coin and to be honest this coin is so under value and i think this coin would actually get +40000sats if it was aimed at the right investors and if it was listed on bittrex

Good. I'm acting like you. Investing to the Investment fund when get profit form the trading. It's not every person have the funds at at this moment.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gg1965

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

As it turns out, I haven't missed meetings nor seminars so far. Silence is not encouraging and doesn't speak well of a community and coin with such a great potential.

I agree with you both.  The members have a voice in this; bring it forward, however, let it be constructive criticism.  Always something good comes out of it. Grin
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

I agree, however, if the entire Community is on board, and contribute, maybe we will reach our goal.  Since the value is low right now, XVPs is affordable.  Why not purchase the coins, and invest them into the Investment Funds.  People are mining the coins! Why not invest?  We made two proposals at the 1st meeting, the results were to list our coin on the best top exchanges, and/or implementing Masternodes.   Either proposals require funds.  Any constructive solutions are welcome!

What are you saying about? To purchase XVP and give them to the investment fund and then sell for BTC?  

You forgot that. Premine was burnt to give more transparency to the project. And now we are collecting other premine?

Yes I understand that XVP will be sold on Local Market.  But why don't invest with BTC?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gg1965

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

I can not see much more about the future of XVP. it seems this price is still down and it has not much attraction for investors to join .
How can we do to list this coin on the bigger exchanges such as bittrex or livecoin or poloniex?

we need you to invest today in community investment fund.

i will invest more on the fund.

What is the community investment fund (is it exchanges like bleutrade)and sorry if it a stupid question

No...it's not an exchange.  It's funds raised to list our coin into the top best exchanges (e.g. Bitrex), and other future projects that will help move XVP forward.
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

I agree with you Balvio!  I'm resigning from my post as well with my head held high.  I give us both a pat on the back for a job well done partner!  Grin
You made it sound like a good news Gina. I'm already concerned that we are yet to pursue a single idea to fruition due to a crop of individuals who possibly have no clue where we are headed. Should we remain stunted because of others?

I'm already concerned also. Looks like that someone of TIF team is on emotional wave. When part of XVP future is in their hands.

We don't should remain stunted because of others. And think twice before say or do something.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:51:34 PM

I'm already concerned also. Looks like that someone of TIF team is on emotional wave. When part of XVP future is in their hands.
We don't should remain stunted because of others. And think twice before say or do something.

We thought 10 times before we made this announcement. But we don't see why people are concerned, the Fund is standing and can be accessed and multiplied further. There is no problem about it.

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

We just invite respectfully two other members to take that "part of XVP future" into their hands and to carry on our work with better results. We are not satisfied with the results we have achieved and believe we have failed. It's for the sake of our coin!  Wink

soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

We just invite respectfully two other members to take that "part of XVP future" into their hands and to carry on our work with better results. We are not satisfied with the results we have achieved and believe we have failed. It's for the sake of our coin!  Wink

The results are higher then I imagined! Cheesy  Just one month is gone.

Looks like you want to add XVP to Bittrex fast and sell your coins  Grin

Why TIF can't stand as it is? Webinars welcome!

We are started to move in the right way. Uncertainty is the main problem. Uncertainty again.

I agree with Williams:

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:37:07 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:58:21 PM by balvio

We are started to move in the right way. Uncertainty is the main problem. Uncertainty again.
I agree with Williams:

Not even a month is gone. Ten days in a row - no investments. We think that people cannot trust us and that's why only 23 of them have invested so far.
Yes, listing on Bittrex is a great desire for me, not to sell my coins, but to increase the daily xvp trading volume.
If someone takes over our tasks, where is the uncertainty?

soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

I agree with Williams:

Not even a month is gone. Ten days in a row - no investments. We think that people cannot trust us and that's why only 23 of them have invested so far.
Yes, listing on Bittrex is a great desire for me, not to sell my coins, but to increase the daily xvp trading volume.
If someone takes over our tasks, where is the uncertainty?

Constant uncertainty in XVP community. Uncertainty about XVP future. Finally there are something definite on the table.  But maybe not?

Our decision is not intended to create malfunctions in the subsequent operation of the Fund; however, it does require the choosing two other people to replace us.  The transfer of attributions can be done in two ways:
We prefer the first option to avoid any further contradictory discussion.

Why do you think that problem is in trust? Maybe people are just starting to trust. But how they can trust if you start something but then you throw that?

And there are a lot of factors, why people don't want to contribute in the Investment Fund. Maybe people don't want good exchange at this momentbecause want more cheap coins.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
rizzle

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

I think lots of people trust you, that's why there are 170 wallets.  That is a very large amount considering the low daily volume.  The problem is that those people already spent the money they have buying their XVP.  For most people, if they want to invest they will continue to buy more coin, not just donate for nothing in return and hope you are able to create some internet magic to drive up the value.  The fact is, that magic hasn't happened even with all the committees and meetings.  So now I don't know how you can expect donations without some clear proof of concept on how those donations will directly impact the value.  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: