Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

Do you still want the community to donate to this project?

No, i just want that someone listed it to cryptopia. Because no one ever donated for it even when it could be listed for only 200 000 DOT, now it is 2 500 000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

what a drama is going on here Cheesy are you guys listing coins to topia or you will just continue making more drama? Cheesy
I really don't like dramas.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

cryptopia is too expensive
like i have already say, make a xvp dice site, it affordable,it makes profit and brings peoples
Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

cryptopia is too expensive
like i have already say, make a xvp dice site, it affordable,it makes profit and brings peoples
I really like your idea.
santoso1003

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

so how bout this coin in the future with all "things" going on here
right now price keep going down, wonder should i keep mining and invest in this coin... Sad
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

The problem we are having in this community and our XVP coin is the mindset of our community.

Rejonalism, is the second part of our problems.

Check all the coins that have website for exchange in coinmarketcap, many of the coins that have website are  making it, all of them are trading higher volume, but XVP virtacoinplus community, we can't come together and think how we can change the life of people that invested in this coin with one mine and vision.

I have try all my best to help this community and even though some of you that have the problem of Rejonalism may not see it, but one great vision I was able to achieve was setting the mining pool to low 2.5 and by every 525,000 new block we get it adjusted down by 100,000  XVP, it mains next will about 2.3xvp  par reword.

This is a great coin if we have one central vision.

We can choose who will be our official team coordinator.

I will Suggest, we put names of the people here, and this people should give us their vision for the coin and we will look into the visions and chose who will be the coordinator.

I will suggest,  this names, prince Virtalocal,  NISSIAN,  getlink,  john more.   Willans will be supporting  and I will support anyone else

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
rizzle

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

So after all those meetings and giant paragraphs of information we're basically back to the beginning.  I would think at this point doing almost anything with the coin is better than the current situation. 

Someone needs to make some decisions.  Too much talking. 

If the volume continues downward and we lose bleutrade then this coin is finished.  That would be a shame because despite the poor showing, it seems like a lot of effort was put into something.
rizzle

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

Let's move on with Livecoin. The part of neighborhood already invested some BTC. Let us continue this group effort.

The group effort will follow only if and when the 1.5 Million coins held by Emeka Okoli will be administered by a number of honest people. He disqualified himself.

Here you go - VKeEggC3YeaPSrSxo4hmSx4T354VhDtUgE

Send them to me, then stop fighting. 

I just want some progress to be made.  There is an unbelievable amount of dialogue here for very few accomplishments.
rizzle

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

I just lost the password from my old account so I had to create a new one.  I've been here since the early days of VTA.
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:54:22 PM

Let's move on with Livecoin. The part of neighborhood already invested some BTC. Let us continue this group effort.

The group effort will follow only if and when the 1.5 Million coins held by Emeka Okoli will be administered by a number of honest people. He disqualified himself.

I also agree with balvio, and I support him. Emeka Okoli where is your justice? Do not monopolize the xvp coin and put the project in jeopardy. Give people a normal breathe and feel here freedom, financial freedom. If this 1.5 million xvp is burned I will also support this project
Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

It's really funny yet interesting that burnt coins have changed every good thing this community was about to achieve. I really do try as hard as possible to see the good in people. But throughout my experience with this community from VTA to XVP, I realized that the problem is actually bigger. We already had issues with other top members before including those pointing fingers at the current person. I have to accept things the way they are. I really want us to move forward. But the problem now is not the people we blame (since everyone has issues of trust), but the inability to realize that other coins are not successful because of trust, but because of good structures and common goals. We have been scammed many times since VTA, why haven't we learned from that? What are we not doing right as a community that gives room for such situations to occur?
Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:59:27 PM

What are you talking about XVP funds (1.5mil coins) ? I can not understand why XVP price is too low ? Maybe there was a dishonest thing happening here and this fact made this coin deeply down during the past months. I really feel regretful when I joined this project and holding this coin for long-term period. Maybe I will sell all my coins next days and stop supporting this project .

It's simple as 1-2-3. See the two wallets below? They both belong to a single person, Emeka Okoli.

(just go to this link https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xvp/wallet.dws?1.htm and hit "History")

(just go to this link https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xvp/wallet.dws?41.htm and hit "History")

On October, 18, he holds 4.5 Million coins, which means 50% of the premined that were used to swap vta. He started dumping on Bleutrade and Nova in that day, sustaining some stupid ideas to fool the people. He thinks about himself he's clever, but he's just an ordinary scammer, who never graduated from any school (I was part of a few meetings, so I know what I'm saying). He is paying some Nigerians to support him in this approach. Pumps and dumps will follow. That's it for short. Shit people... shit coin. Simple as 1-2-3 !!

(P.S.  I forgot to warn you that tons of shit will be thrown on me, for I have explored the blockchain, made all this public and have broken their plan)  Cheesy
Balvio your insistence about the 1.5 burnt coins has forced me to believe there's something I don't understand. So I had to keep my belief on Emeka aside and face the fact. I requested him to explain to me why you are so confident about your claim. I downloaded your screenshots and used the link you gave to clear things out with Abledigital. We took time studying everything. Honestly, you've proved your worth once again to the XVP. We did everything together with Emeka and finally found something funny. I will compile everything and post it here later or possibly tomorrow. It will be interesting I promise.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:06:16 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 01:03:53 PM by Cadwil

THE THIEF HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!
(Please read carefully)

Following Balvio's insistence that Abledigital is in possession of the burnt coins, I contacted him immediately to explain to me why Balvio is so confident about the burnt coins. I told him he has to be honest so that we can solve this problem once and for all. I took the address Balvio gave to use for the explanation. He said the address Balvio used is not the address used for the swap. I remember asking Nissan (Soulgate) to give me the premined address on chat when discussion was ongoing in house of dems group. This is the screenshot of our chat.

The premined address is VWzYoz6fZ84bfQWvDNDnYznXcodoMvYPhy

While the address Balvio used is VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW

So we decided to study the two addresses and relate to find out what actually happened.

But from the screenshot below, you'll realize that there's a difference between the two addresses. Check the transactions on both addresses, you'll see that one remained active and staking to the time 1.5 was withdrawn on 18th October. That address was the one Emeka used for swapping and burnt the 1.5 million XVP.

The other is the one Balvio used which is not the premined address used for the swap.

If you look at the swap address, you will realize that the amount received increased. That is the time Emeka said the dev returned the 800,000 XVP that was missing from the premined before the swap.

But let's move to the main issue which is time the burnt coins got missing. Balvio said Emeka has about 4.5 million coins, but the problem is that he miss calculated despite the amount of time and care he puts on his research. But I understand. It's age things really. Now look at what happened here on the 18 of October according to Balvio's screenshot.

Before 18th, the original amount on the burnt address is 1,534,589 XVP, but on 18th, there was a deposit of 1,464,589 XVP. Now if you add up the total coins you'll get exactly 2,999,178. That same day, all the coins where withdrawn from that address. But according to Balvio, he added 2,999,178 + 1,464,589 to get 4, 463, 767 XVP which is totally wrong. WRONG CALCULATIONS!

But this is the funniest part. The address of the 2 million coins held by Emeka is VWUQ58RdqPsyN9PJUWkgGCZK5DWQkE592a.

The 2 million coins remain in the wallet until September 13th where about 397,000 XVP was withdrawn to pay users who lost their coins on the xvp online wallet which Emeka explained during the meeting that the dev stole.

After the withdrawal, you'll see the balance remaining was 1,616,615 XVP. From the balance he also withdraw all the coins he sent to TIF. XVP for TIF which is currently with Balvio. It was from the remaining balance of about 1.5 million that he dumped after his idea of swap was not accepted. But from the address, you can still see the balance that is remaining which is about 439,122 XVP. In other words, he dumped about 1, 121, 523 XVP.

Now the big question is, if according to Balvio, the 4, 463, 767 XVP belongs to Emeka, that will mean Emeka has 4, 463, 767 + 2,000,000 XVP = 6,463,767. How possible? Remember that the burnt address Balvio is talking about is VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW but the wallet with 2,000,000 XVP belonging to Emeka is VWUQ58RdqPsyN9PJUWkgGCZK5DWQkE592a.

Another thing is that the first time Emeka touched the 2,000,000 XVP was on September 13th (withdraw 397,000 to return stolen funds to users from online wallet).

But the burnt address received about 1.4 million coins on October 18th.

Where did the 1.4 million coins came from? From the 2 million? Of course not. Balvio later said the 1.4 came from bleutrade. This is bleutrade address which you can confirm from the explorer VS5Vc7crzBVWXMqDmYNJBUuZ6Mu17ZfPn7. As at October 17 before the drama of 18th, bleutrade had a total balance of about 1.4 million XVP. See screenshot below.

How can a balance of 1.4 be withdrawn from bleutrade on 18 and bleutrade still has much coins almost exact amount as 17th? Check the screenshot on October 18th below. Can you see any withdrawal of 1.4 million?

Even Emeka himself never realized that someone has stolen that much coins. He was shocked when we discovered it and realized the dev indeed has a lot of stolen coins possibly from Mobile wallet, pool, and online wallet combined with the 1.5 million burnt coins. All together about 3 million XVP.

In conclusion, you can clearly see that Balvio did a great job, but also made big errors. I am however happy that he discovered all these terrible things.

I hope this information will bury the issue of the 1.5 million so we can think of a way to deal with it.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

I can understand that there is a lot of agitation in the thief's nest, but I'm asking you not to try tricking people through diversion.
I remember that I started to explain to you in the fb group, what is the difference between an address and a wallet. You said you understood what I was doing, and there is no need to continue with the explanation.
Unfortunately, you cannot even make the distinction between the two, an address and a wallet (which can contain an infinite number of addresses), how can I explain the "Follow the money" section? Or do you pretend you don't understand?

So, again... I was talking about 2 different wallets: one which contains the burnt address VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW and the other, one of Emeka's personal wallet VWUQ58RdqPsyN9PJUWkgGCZK5DWQkE592a which is the one he hidden the 2M coins.

Just copy and paste this address VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW to the explorer, go to Guesstimated Wallet, click "195 addresses" (which is a link), click "Show 195 addresses with no funds" and you'll see this:

So, for kids: the wallet address (Guesstimated Wallet) is VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW. It contains 195 addresses, starting with the main address, the same  VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW, and another 194 addresses, between them is this VWzYoz6fZ84bfQWvDNDnYznXcodoMvYPhy, which is the address that used to host so-called "burnt coins".

When you'll understand the difference between a wallet and an address (part of a wallet), give me a sign. Maybe this will help: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10oW4dqAsScOYuBLmGR16P9woa25gUeFjj56T7xzBvCU/edit?usp=sharing (I'm not surprised Emeka was caught as long as he is not able to decipher the blockchain).

Until then, I know you two bet on the fact that in this community most of them are newbies, but I'm not going with you. If I need to tell you that for the 6-year-old, just tell me, and I will. But again, my time is precious.

I have asked Emeka a simple 1st Q: How come this wallet VXp4VA3vvWwh4XNux2qLok5iY7iMCHtnRW got a deposit of 1,464,589, so the total on that wallet was 2,999,178 on October 18? And which damn stupid thief developer in this world keeps stolen coins in the same wallet he stole (even today when we are talking), knowing that it belongs to his client?

You two better sleep at nights and return the 1.5 Million to the community where they belong to.

P.S.  This address VBJoxxG2QmXLXzwTKrxwQNFRQPhrCpUhMN you mentioned, is a Bleutrade address and is part of their wallet VS5Vc7crzBVWXMqDmYNJBUuZ6Mu17ZfPn7 (Bleutrade confirmed long time ago, when I've started following the money). Just copy and paste this address VBJoxxG2QmXLXzwTKrxwQNFRQPhrCpUhMN to the explorer, go to Guesstimated Wallet, click "4021 addresses" (which is not a fixed number and which is a link) and your brain will light up.
You can choose to remain in the dark and satisfy your personal problems Balvio. There's nothing there to debate from everything I posted. Don't try to prove the smartest person in the community or on earth. I used your screenshots and the same explorer to explain things there as clearly as possible. You are only making things difficult for yourself. And the lie of 4.5 XVP is also there for you to dispute.
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

boys we are really fed up with your discussions. enough with your talks. you are chasing the community in this way.
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

go play outside and discuss there. you seem like children
Cadwil

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

You accuse someone of pride but you know, your problem in the community and probably elsewhere too,  has always been related with pride. You wanted someone to accept a lie because you believed it's true? What is so different from your exploration skills that disproved what I posted with screenshot? I have to accept that your age is playing tricks on you. I have studied you and tried to get along with you not because I accept certain and glaring negative attributes of yourself but because the only way to get along with people is to learn to accept their weaknesses. You used your confused and miss calculations as an evidence to insult my country. You took days going around and boasting the the smart man thing but now won't accept your own errors? Because you are mad at something shouldn't make you go wild. You need self control and also learn to act with wisdom. I did not lose sleep for you to tell me that your 4.5 million XVP accusation is not a lie. And this is not about country, region or race. And it is now clear that the only person from the community holding people's coins is you! I told you you tried Balvio, but there's absolutely no sense in your 1.5 million coins accusations anymore. You can choose to fool those you feel can be twisted.

Like I said, first you have to get the difference of a two concepts: what is an address and what is a wallet. I was referring to two different wallets. On October 18, there were 3M coins into a wallet and 1.5M into the other. The second is Emeka's wallet, he admitted. Now, going to the first wallet, he never answered to my question (he knows it) and I'm still waiting.

Why are you in the position of his lawyer, as long as you're not even able to make the difference between an address and a wallet? Ok, question for you: What is the amount of coins this wallet VR8Tymx2bqTBBD9UU4GDwySdNYZpp2EHSe  is hosting right now?
And now you want to teach me about wallet and addresses? I assume I just joined cryptocurrency. I am no longer interested in what you think since you are not different after all from those you accused of pride, lies, and distrust. Since you accused Emeka of being an illiterate, I think you have taken advantage of his lack of sharpness to gain ground and deceived many people including John Moles whom I should expect better from. So I decided to take over the job so that the community will not keep following your confused analysis anymore. Your best achievement is the 2 million coins revelation which Emeka accepted, but trying to suffocate him into admitting what he never did is your biggest error. Worst of all, you don't want to acknowledge it. Do yourself a favor. Stop accusing an innocent man who seemed to be more honest than you right now.
santoso1003

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

ok, hold on...let's talk about technical situation...
can i mine with my d3 from my ubuntu desktop?
heres my network :
d3 ip : 192.168.0.3
ubuntu desktop ip : 192.168.0.4

already install wallet at ubuntu and when try to connect to http://192.168.0.4:3707 user:xxx pass xxx get "HTTP request failed" msg

no problem with windows solo mining with gpu, not yet try to connect to windows, since my windows pc at different location and dont have public ip
Cadwil

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:51:27 PM

And take a look what a desperate thief is bringing on front in his comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/7cf8md/will_virtacoinplus_servive_let_me_know/. Simply empty words. I see no proofs. He is not able to answer a simple question I asked. Tones of empty words, that's all. Or maybe the stupid email he sent to so-called dev is considered a proof?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
If your bitterness makes you feel happy, you've got my support. We are moving forward. You'll join us when you calm down. I know you will. At least I've tried to keep you company here. You're still my man!
Cadwil

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

If your bitterness makes you feel happy, you've got my support. We are moving forward. You'll join us when you calm down. I know you will.

Like I said, me and the same shameless cheaters team in the same room... NEVER!!!

Do we have to get set for a new robbery? LOL
Just calm down and rid yourself of obsession. I strongly believe that you'll recover. I am a psychologist, so I understand what you are going through. You'll be fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: