Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:59:56 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:13:39 AM by Cadwil

Alright, folks! In the last few days you watched a show you witnessed for free. I am right now going to the market and buy some cheap xvp coins.
You can do the same... or not  Cheesy
I'll see you in mid-January when I come back from a long trip which will start next week. Until then... take care of yourself!
You deserve the long break. You have my support. And thank you for the nice conversation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

balvio and cadwil, what are you so fake. first you make fierce discussion, blame each other and then on good friends again. you are all fucking theater player. you have fucked whole XVP.

you know what the funniest is that you still expect people to believe in you. xvp blood dead by you .. I have also lost my btc by mafkes like you. clear???
Cadwil

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:52:15 PM

balvio and cadwil, what are you so fake. first you make fierce discussion, blame each other and then on good friends again. you are all fucking theater player. you have fucked whole XVP.

you know what the funniest is that you still expect people to believe in you. xvp blood dead by you .. I have also lost my btc by mafkes like you. clear???
Calm down buddy. We were actually keeping the forum busy stylishly. But every bit of what you read is a damn serious matter. Sorry about your BTC experience. There'll be an announcement soon. Keep faith. Everything will be fine. Something good is on the way.
cebonl

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Calm down buddy. We were actually keeping the forum busy stylishly. But every bit of what you read is a damn serious matter. Sorry about your BTC experience. There'll be an announcement soon. Keep faith. Everything will be fine. Something good is on the way.

I want to believe in XVP. I have sold more than half at a loss now I only have 150k xvp but I'm not going to sell it.
make clearer what is on the way?
Cadwil

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

I want to believe in XVP. I have sold more than half at a loss now I only have 150k xvp but I'm not going to sell it.
make clearer what is on the way?
I'm glad to know you have that much coins. So you stand to benefit more if you keep it safe and sound. We have discovered a problem that has been the reason price is so low. You will get an update once all is set.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

We have discovered a problem that has been the reason price is so low. You will get an update once all is set.

The reason is Emeka Okoli's stupidity, impotence and greed, WTF? Is that hard to understand?
Your view is completely one sided. And that's exactly the problem with all your arguments which you also fail to understand. Ok there's a problem. I'm most interested in the solution rather than nursing hatred that does no good to its hosts. A solution will soon be available irrespective of your personal views and allergy to progress.
tiler

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:35:02 AM

I thought you were technical enough to understand things like this, but you're making it more complicated for yourself. You are chasing the wrong person Balvio. You will never accept being accused of something you never did. I can guarantee you that you cannot force it down his throat. We are already working out a solution with great ideas on the table to solve a problem affecting yours and our investments. The best thing to do is to join us on this and everything will be fine. Forcing someone to accept what he never did is a waste of time because it won't happen. To understand what I mean very well, let me know whether or not John Moles accepted any wrong doings during the kiva fund meltdown.

You defend a thief, only if we take into account the 2 Million that he hid without the knowledge of anyone. A thief who was born a thief will die the same, no matter if he defends a good lawyer. This coin would have had a nice future if it was led by an honest and smart person. Unfortunately, Emeka Okoli is just an illiterate scammer who led the coin straight into the wall. What we, the others, outside of Nigeria, call greed, is called weakness in your country. WTF? You are exactly like Indians who ate our days. The same shit! You have no vision, just an enormous desire for enrichment.
Me and the same shameless cheaters Nigerian team in the same room? Never! You are not good at running a global business, you don't have such aura, you can possibly drive a boutique in the center of Abuja, and that's all. Just a local business, because you are not a professional and you don't have much of that. Do you remember what Emeka was saying when I asked questions? "I am not commenting such accusations, I am bigger than that." When I put him in front of the record, he didn't know how to gather and lie to you again. He became smaller and smaller. There are criminals all over the world, but at least sophisticated, Emeka Okoli is second-hand. In a civilized country, he had long been questioned.
"I can pay your monthly salary for seven years" he used to say. Stinky mother fucker! He is considering hinself like God in Nigeria, but, in fact, he's nobody, he wasn't able to compose an email. Shit people!
Please stop talking about honesty Balvio. I've been in this community for long and know exactly what honesty really means here. Who are the honest people you are looking for Balvio? And I still don't understand why the word "thief" is so cheap on your lips. There have been many thieves already. The one you're throwing stones at has his reasons for keeping it a secret whether it's genuine or not. Besides, it is the community that are to be held responsible for his actions if you want to talk about honesty here. Where were the financial powerhouse when the community was in need of their financial might? If you have a drop of honesty in you Balvio, you would have realized the person you are fighting is not even the person you should be fighting. Everyone now is shouting foul but where no where to be found when money is mentioned. Beside a few passionate people and majority who are lacking financially, nobody else.

May be you didn't seem to understand what Emeka has been explaining all these while. Which community would have sustained the coin when it comes to financial obligations? Someone told you repeatedly that the network would have collapsed if not for his continuous intervention as though XVP were his personal project? You expected him to tell the community that he is keeping coins when you and I know perfectly well the reaction that would have followed? A honest mind should not find this difficult to understand. You have to accept that he did what he did because the community couldn't rise up to the occasion. I can bet you would have done much worse than he did if you were want to be honest Balvio. I can bet that the burden would have force you to quit right away not caring whether your actions would affect anyone.

He kept the coins with good intentions. You think the wise thing for him to do if he really had bad intentions is to dump at such a cheap value? No, he would have waited for $1 or above to do the damage.

I don't know where your hatred is coming from. But from all sense of honesty, you are the very person not being honest here. Say the truth as it is.

I remember you threatened to quit the community many times due to what you called an unserious community. Your problem wasn't Emeka at that time, but a community that is nowhere to be found when the need arises. Go back and check your previous attempt to quit and tell me the reasons behind them. Instead of bashing Emeka I expect an honest community to be reasonable and agree that this man really tried to cope with a community comprising of people who only care much about themselves. And you expected him to do what you know would have been fiercely resisted by the community with you leading the attack? Or maybe you don't understand what honesty really means.
I ran Virtacoinplus UK and Radio xvp both of which I financed personally,I did not steal anyone's money to do this .Abeldigital has admitted stealing but he insists on putting out long,drawn out feeble stories, aimed at trying to confuse people, to justify this.Hence I will have no more involvement as i have already told the community.I feel sorry for the genuine members who have been used and lied to.He has killed this coin, End of story !!!!!
Cadwil

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

I thought you were technical enough to understand things like this, but you're making it more complicated for yourself. You are chasing the wrong person Balvio. You will never accept being accused of something you never did. I can guarantee you that you cannot force it down his throat. We are already working out a solution with great ideas on the table to solve a problem affecting yours and our investments. The best thing to do is to join us on this and everything will be fine. Forcing someone to accept what he never did is a waste of time because it won't happen. To understand what I mean very well, let me know whether or not John Moles accepted any wrong doings during the kiva fund meltdown.

You defend a thief, only if we take into account the 2 Million that he hid without the knowledge of anyone. A thief who was born a thief will die the same, no matter if he defends a good lawyer. This coin would have had a nice future if it was led by an honest and smart person. Unfortunately, Emeka Okoli is just an illiterate scammer who led the coin straight into the wall. What we, the others, outside of Nigeria, call greed, is called weakness in your country. WTF? You are exactly like Indians who ate our days. The same shit! You have no vision, just an enormous desire for enrichment.
Me and the same shameless cheaters Nigerian team in the same room? Never! You are not good at running a global business, you don't have such aura, you can possibly drive a boutique in the center of Abuja, and that's all. Just a local business, because you are not a professional and you don't have much of that. Do you remember what Emeka was saying when I asked questions? "I am not commenting such accusations, I am bigger than that." When I put him in front of the record, he didn't know how to gather and lie to you again. He became smaller and smaller. There are criminals all over the world, but at least sophisticated, Emeka Okoli is second-hand. In a civilized country, he had long been questioned.
"I can pay your monthly salary for seven years" he used to say. Stinky mother fucker! He is considering hinself like God in Nigeria, but, in fact, he's nobody, he wasn't able to compose an email. Shit people!
Please stop talking about honesty Balvio. I've been in this community for long and know exactly what honesty really means here. Who are the honest people you are looking for Balvio? And I still don't understand why the word "thief" is so cheap on your lips. There have been many thieves already. The one you're throwing stones at has his reasons for keeping it a secret whether it's genuine or not. Besides, it is the community that are to be held responsible for his actions if you want to talk about honesty here. Where were the financial powerhouse when the community was in need of their financial might? If you have a drop of honesty in you Balvio, you would have realized the person you are fighting is not even the person you should be fighting. Everyone now is shouting foul but where no where to be found when money is mentioned. Beside a few passionate people and majority who are lacking financially, nobody else.

May be you didn't seem to understand what Emeka has been explaining all these while. Which community would have sustained the coin when it comes to financial obligations? Someone told you repeatedly that the network would have collapsed if not for his continuous intervention as though XVP were his personal project? You expected him to tell the community that he is keeping coins when you and I know perfectly well the reaction that would have followed? A honest mind should not find this difficult to understand. You have to accept that he did what he did because the community couldn't rise up to the occasion. I can bet you would have done much worse than he did if you were want to be honest Balvio. I can bet that the burden would have force you to quit right away not caring whether your actions would affect anyone.

He kept the coins with good intentions. You think the wise thing for him to do if he really had bad intentions is to dump at such a cheap value? No, he would have waited for $1 or above to do the damage.

I don't know where your hatred is coming from. But from all sense of honesty, you are the very person not being honest here. Say the truth as it is.

I remember you threatened to quit the community many times due to what you called an unserious community. Your problem wasn't Emeka at that time, but a community that is nowhere to be found when the need arises. Go back and check your previous attempt to quit and tell me the reasons behind them. Instead of bashing Emeka I expect an honest community to be reasonable and agree that this man really tried to cope with a community comprising of people who only care much about themselves. And you expected him to do what you know would have been fiercely resisted by the community with you leading the attack? Or maybe you don't understand what honesty really means.
I ran Virtacoinplus UK and Radio xvp both of which I financed personally,I did not steal anyone's money to do this .Abeldigital has admitted stealing but he insists on putting out long,drawn out feeble stories, aimed at trying to confuse people, to justify this.Hence I will have no more involvement as i have already told the community.I feel sorry for the genuine members who have been used and lied to.He has killed this coin, End of story !!!!!
Well let's see whether the coin is truly dead. I don't have to keep troubling myself trying to convince anyone. Those who still have faith will soon reap the reward. I choose not to stop believing.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:25 AM

With a POS in this coin, I want to ask: Is there a masternode too?
Cadwil

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

With a POS in this coin, I want to ask: Is there a masternode too?
No. However, there's an upgrade on the way.
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

Hi.

Message from: www.coinexchange.io about adding XVP to exchange.

Hi -

Thank you for your enquiry.

We would require your source code (preferably on Github) and a square logo to add your coin to Coinexchange.io

There is a 0.25 BTC fee for new coin additions.

New coins are added within 24 hours of payment.

While not essential we would also appreciate the link to a block explorer for your currency.

If you are interested and would like to proceed please let me know and I will send you a payment address.

Alternately let me know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.

Kind Regards

ethought

email: support@coinexchange.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

"

Do You remember this post from April 22 ?
Listing cost was 0.25 BTC = $305   ( 1 BTC = $1222.71 on April 22)
So, it was 12220 XVP ( 1 XVP = $0.025 on April 22 )

donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:58:20 PM

I hope gossip about second swap is only a gossip? here are too many other problems to make a f*cking swap. I you guys do it, this coin will die forever. If you plan to do it, I will do a lot of bad things to stop this process and kick you out of this project, and let this project live.
The only thing this project needs is a MN and at least one normal exchange. After you integrate MN and get it to better exchange we will flow money in this project and stabilaze the value on a good level.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

The only thing this project needs is a MN and at least one normal exchange. After you integrate MN and get it to better exchange we will flow money in this project and stabilaze the value on a good level.

What do I need to do for this?  I am interested in that that the project lived long and brightly
Cadwil

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

What do I need to do for this?  I am interested in that that the project lived long and brightly
I can assure you that we had this in the works which was one of the reasons for the TIF before this meltdown. Some core members chose to keep fighting forever, but as I type this, the plan for Masternodes is on the table. All that is needed is the support of those who believe solution is more valuable than endless stone throwing.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:27:50 PM

I hope gossip about second swap is only a gossip? here are too many other problems to make a f*cking swap. I you guys do it, this coin will die forever. If you plan to do it, I will do a lot of bad things to stop this process and kick you out of this project, and let this project live.

Are you on facebook? Will like to chat. Not sure where you got the gossip but I'll like to chat on one.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

Are you on facebook? Will like to chat. Not sure where you got the gossip but I'll like to chat on one.

I am in crypto for some time, so I have some info channels in all assets I invest. You are welcome to write PM

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tedjamesmiller

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:02 AM

Hi dear Friends,
i am new in this coin i need your help
today i got 5000 XVP in Bleutrade,
Do i need swap them?
best regards and thanks

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

I keep saying I will not say anything anymore more about this, but I can see that balvio insanity is getting to a level we need to help out as he was a promoters of this coin.

Balvio believed on senseless thing he thinks he understood well.
I still have this question to you balvio as your own head can't coordinat because of lie believe.

You said it is not the developer that is holding the wallet  of  our burnt coin because you can't think anymore. Now my question to you,  have you ever think, why is it that the address of swap is not the main wallet address of it wallet? Or did you see where we transfer any fund to second wallet and not in main address of the swap wallet balvio?.
2. Have you ever think balvio or is the insanity affecting your thinking faculty,  why is it that after our swap, the balance was still on the swap address that we burnt, but on 18th the burnt was transferred to the main wallet address of the swap wallet account, so I am still asking you, who created main wallet and gave us the sub wallet, to use and swap? Why is it that the swap address is not the main wallet or did you see where we transfer all the 9million to any second address on the swap day or before the swap day balvio.
They person that did this insanity to you balvio need to be band for you to be free from this Balvio.

What happened to are swap address, developer and swap Team  and what happened with TIF team fund is it not the same balvio, is like you can't get your head up any more.

TIF team, gave wallet to one of our trusted person to keep the wallet, you did not hold the wallet, the wallet is not installed in your system,  and you still move on and lock up the wallet that is not in your hand just because you only hold the backup of the TIF fund,  now you can't still think, that if you can do this,  how much more about the developer that develops coin and copy a wallet and pest it on our system for us to use and swap balvio.

I pray that, this person that did this insanity to you balvio, God should just deliver you out of his hand.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
MisterPresident

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:41:04 AM

Cryptopia listing fee expensive.  Coinexchange.io better choose. More easy listing and bigger daily trade volume than cryptopia...
cebonl

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

What do I need to do for this?  I am interested in that that the project lived long and brightly

I also said exactly the same on telegram group but I was thrown out by john (is a dombo) because I had said my ideas about xvp. I only said xvp needs MN and a better exchange but that dombo (john) was against especially when I said to him you have no vision about altcoins and then I was thrown out.

when he also said that xvp is a community coin. it is fine with community coin but you have to go with the times. people have to keep the coins but give me a reason to keep. nothing only believe that xvp EVER achieved the success no absolutely no. people keep the coins when they are rewarded. so simple. moreover MN is good for safety

owja dombo you can delete my message if you want, but you are still a big DOMBO Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: