Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
Bitcoin-Pool

Activity: 440
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:33:42 PM

Mining Pool for VirtacoinPlus
Min Payout 0.001 every 15 min
http://bitcoin-pool.de/

Sample:  -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://bitcoin-pool.de:3533 -u (Your VirtacoinPlus Address) -p c=XVP
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

Good jump for last 2 days.
We need marketcap of 1M at least, to start anything significant..
e.g. listing on other Asian exchanges..
robinsonnde

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

VirtacoinPlus can act as a global economic enabler. I am thinking about merchants selling local products. XVP can be used to give local sellers easy access to global markets. All over the world, beautiful things are made in even the smallest of places. Local XVP agents with access to the internet and shipping facilities can act as an intermediary between those local products and global markets.
XVP should provide a framework where potential merchants can easily setup their own shops with their own products. That way, XVP users can have easy access to products offered by small merchants from all over the globe – and local merchants get global exposure.
PROS: limited supply, even distribution, 7$ yearly staking reward, strong and active international community supporting the coin.
CONS: Not many sites accepting XVP yet.
 Cool Cool Cool
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

i was about to invest heavily on this, but luckily i took the time to read the thread. Not saying the scam accusation is true but when present, usually hinders growth.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:52 PM

i was about to invest heavily on this, but luckily i took the time to read the thread. Not saying the scam accusation is true but when present, usually hinders growth.
Same here. Take a while to read people post and get a gist of what's going on but it was really worth.
Cadwil

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

It's great you took time to read through which is the right thing to do. However, like other cryptocurrencies, we did had a problem that shook the community recently. But at the moment things are getting back up. I would advise you check the coins specifications and you'll realize there's no better time to take advantage of this opportunity than now. I can assure you that XVP has a great community and history. Your investment will surely payoff. Check out www.virtacoin.plus. Thanks for your interest.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:14 PM

Same here. Take a while to read people post and get a gist of what's going on but it was really worth.
Sure it's worth it. It is normal to find such negative situations in any community. Ours is not any different, but the potential remains strong. This I can assure you.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

hey guys, I appreciate your presence here, demn.... I have been away for too long!
I see good things coming to XVP,  Don't be afraid to invest in XVP, you will never  loss your investment must especially now that xvp is undervalued.
Just a quick reminder, XVP has once hit 7000sats! This could be the golden opportunity you have be searching for.
Currently we are setting up a new development team, any interested individual is highly welcome to the team.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

hey guys, I appreciate your presence here, demn.... I have been away for too long!
I see good things coming to XVP,  Don't be afraid to invest in XVP, you will never  loss your investment must especially now that xvp is undervalued.
Just a quick reminder, XVP has once hit 7000sats! This could be the golden opportunity you have be searching for.
Currently we are setting up a new development team, any interested individual is highly welcome to the team.
I agree. An undervalued coin can only move up especially when a good team is behind its development. We also welcome interested persons to be a part of the development team. You can pm me your interest here on BCT.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:43:48 PM

There's still about 10.7 million coins in circulation.

Maybe you can get rid of this mess, every time I see it, it makes me sick:

It was already discussed. Should have been fixed but have no idea why. May be you should contact marketcap.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

Please bury this issue Balvio. It is over a month now and you still believe one person has more coins to cause any problems. What have people been buying for the past 39 days since the issue began? I can assure you that no particular individual is holding much coins anymore and I believe very soon we won't be talking about those things anymore. Investors are welcome to buy the undervalued coins which in order words takes power away from the people you worry about so much. There's still about
 10.7 million coins in circulation. So if I buy, I'm taking it away from another person. Simple logic.

Yeah, yeah, the same empty words. Are you sleeping in the same bed with Emeka? Cheesy  (that would explain why you like so much kissing his ass  Cheesy Cheesy)

If he splitted the big amounts in multiple wallets, that doesn't mean they aren't still in his possession. Simple logic.
This coin is overvalued.
Your logic is extremely shallow. The fact that you said "What if he splitted" shows where the problem is. You keep assuming what is not. Amd again, what have people been buying for the past 39 days at undervalued price? I know of people who bought hundred of thousands of coins. I also bought some and still have them with me. So what makes you so sure that same person selling since October 18 still has much?
Cadwil

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

Your logic is extremely shallow. The fact that you said "What if he splitted" shows where the problem is. You keep assuming what is not. Amd again, what have people been buying for the past 39 days at undervalued price? I know of people who bought hundred of thousands of coins. I also bought some and still have them with me. So what makes you so sure that same person selling since October 18 still has much?

I'm not claiming you could understand what's going on. You're in the same boat with an offender, so you're highly subjective. But I'm convinced that many people understand...
You are still assuming. I'm sure many would understand that too.
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

I'm not claiming you could understand what's going on. You're in the same boat with an offender, so you're highly subjective. But I'm convinced that many people understand...

I, too, remained in doubt about the centralization of this coin in the hands of one person
I decided to stop all my work about XVP until I solved this issue.
GlennGLive

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project
Cadwil

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

You are still assuming. I'm sure many would understand that too.

@Cad, you're hardly trying to cover a shit for so long, like a faithful soldier (many would understand that too Wink). But, as you can see, it still smells bad in the end...
You better admit the shit is in your room and get him out. Otherwise, he will still smell ugly in the whole house.
I am not responding here because of anyone. I keep responding because you are not being honest with yourself. You fail to see what you're not seeing. Again, your logic is shallow. Anyone can own plenty coins and split them however they want. If you keep believing the sci-fi that one person still has much coins then you're the problem to yourself and not the person you keep pointing finger at.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:19:41 AM

I, too, remained in doubt about the centralization of this coin in the hands of one person

I am not responding here because of anyone. I keep responding because you are not being honest with yourself. You fail to see what you're not seeing. Again, your logic is shallow. Anyone can own plenty coins and split them however they want. If you keep believing the sci-fi that one person still has much coins then you're the problem to yourself and not the person you keep pointing finger at.

There isn't a single person controlling this coin, they are two good friends: Emeka Okoli (Nigeria) and Prince VirtaLocal (Ghana).

Let me ask you both: how can I get helped in the price? (the sentence is underlined in red) (... and he wants to discuss it like professionals? Wink)
It seems to me like a well-established strategy. Those two cheaters will decide when the price will go up and when will go down. And it isn't science-fiction, Cad! Cheesy
The worst is the moment they chose, now that the bitcoin is running all the altcoins down... XVP should have had its chance! (stupid and greedy people, what can I say?)
Well it turned out that you didn't get the message clearly. It is quite easy to misinterpret people especially when you have a negative view of them. This is a classic example of one.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

Well it turned out that you didn't get the message clearly. It is quite easy to misinterpret people especially when you have a negative view of them. This is a classic example of one.

Your comments goes me thinking about an African president who has negotiated his departure from the country's leadership. This is Zimbabwe's Mugabe.
He received $10 Million cash, a monthly $150,000 salary for him and a monthly $75,000 salary for his wife. The people of Zimbabwe accept to pay all this. What is this? How stupid is this Zimbabwean people?

Coming back to Nigerians... you're still continuing to defend a sneaky cheater. Well, what else to say? I could say it's your internal problem, but it affects an international community. If Emeka had lived in my country, I'd have visited him for a long time, and I'd have asked him questions. In exchange, Nigerians are going to church and pray for the health of a cheater...

Let me ask a question differently, if John Moles would have had 2 Million coins at his disposal, how do you think he would have used them? You see, Junior, the problem is to people's mentality.

I think this coin is cursed. The people who are writing to me, they are all saying the same: just waiting to grow xvp value a little bit, sell and forget about it. Why? Due to its credibility. Why? Because it is controlled by a non-visionary. Sincerely, I won't blame them.

Balvio i hope this is not about the people of African,  please we are talking about xvp here if we want to do African Europe in this forum it will not help okay is xvp issues we are talking here the way to move forward and how we can deal with the developer bring that huge some of amount okay.Let come together us one in xvp to move forward .I know pain is still in your heart but please forgive and forget and let move forward okay.thanks very much xvp community love your hard work come and let move forward.  
motionszabra

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
MisterPresident

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:27:59 AM by MisterPresident

Waiting for Emeka Okoli's Announcement

Please, don't let us wait too long

I am waiting for Emeka Okoli's Announcement too

Please, don't let us wait too long

In this regard, I'm on the side of Balivio. I will not risk investing in a project that at any moment can collapse like not long ago. As I see Emeka Okoli you are an intelligent person and can recalculate your risks. In my opinion, Emeka Okoli you must have a decision.

A) Either you distribute the XVPs that you hid between the community evenly. And we start to raise the project like crazy horses. Starting with the analysis of the stock on the  exchanges before the completion of the code upgrade.

B) Either you leave this cursed XVP to yourself. And we start to get rid of the XVP by throwing out all of its XVP on the exchanges and then closing all projects at the moment acting.

Sorry, but there's no other option at all. This is a business and you need a firm decision.
webtran

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

Hey i have a problem with my PC. now i try for 3 weeks to sync my wallet but i can"t,  i need some help PLEASE

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: