Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one to buy? Stocks Houses Gold or Bitcoin or Bonds?  (Read 5168 times)
centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:52:48 AM

If you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. So if you have extra money in your pocket its better if you buy bitcoin now. Dont choose other, bitcoin gives you opportunity to earn big and fast. Other bsusiness or investment needd more time or few years before you earn . Bitcoin as of now is indemand investment of all people who are willing to earn money.

Interesting points. This is also early adoption phase as there's approximately <1% world population engaging in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will see higher highs every 5 years, period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:33:58 AM

I do not want to invest my whole investment in one thing. I usually set the money to invest. I split this money into 4 or 5 pieces. Stocks Houses Gold and Bitcoin and Bonds and Altcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

Above screenshot shows post-Christmas 2013 thru March 31, 2017:

Which one to buy??

Breakdown of performance for that period (in USD terms):
Bitcoin/USD: +80%
S&P 500 Stocks: +30%
Real Estate (REITs): +26%
Gold: +3%
Bonds: +1%

(Note: Bitcoin performance suppressed due to post insane Chinese-run in late-2013)

[EDIT: Updated chart below thru to early August BTC roughly 3200usd back then):

If I have a lot of money and are given the option to vote, I will confidently choose to invest my money for bitcoin, I will buy as much bitcoin as many predict that bitcoin prices will rise again later this year. even if I have to wait until 2018, I will do so. the reason is because bitcoin price will continue increase.This is bitcoin, long term investment.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:54:33 AM

anyone else want to put up an updated chart?

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

As an investor, i want to have all of those invrestments, since there is a big probability that we could earn from them, however i would take into consideration of prioritizing them, for me, k would prioritize bitcoin, as of now, since it still hasn't reached 100k usd, it still is considered cheap, and i will use, some of gains in bitcoin into buying stocks and bonds, since they can be considered a short term investment, and with the gains.i'll be making, i'll buy more bitcoins and in time, buy gold, however, for a house, i would suggest to use another method, you can use your own money or loan from a bank, but if you don't want to invest in a house yet, i wouod suggest this brakdown, 50% for bitcoin, 30 % stocks/bonds/ gold, 10% for savings and 10% for tithes, sine this method has been effective with me, if you don't agree you're still free to make your own, however i much prefer divide and conquer.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

Which one to buy??

(Note: Bitcoin performance suppressed due to post insane Chinese-run in late-2013)

Given the facts, I think it really boils down to your preferences either for short-term or long-term investments. Do remember that each type of investments has their own set of risks to consider. For example, bonds may be the most secured type of investment due to its nature being on the bank but profit wise, it might be longer.
On the other hand, bitcoin may yield you the highest profit but the security of payment is not secured compared to the others.
Personally, I would half my investments into two, like one for bonds and the other for bitcoins for safety purposes but if you plan for long-term then bitcoin is the way to go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

I do not want to invest my whole investment in one thing. I usually set the money to invest. I split this money into 4 or 5 pieces. Stocks Houses Gold and Bitcoin and Bonds and Altcoin.
This is very good decision never been spend in just one thing you need to manage things for your secure future and work for more options because one investment can bring you on footpath currently investing in bitcoin is good but better do investment in some other options also like Gold and Bonds houses can implement you some taxes
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

Which one to buy??

You answered your own question with that graph, in the first place is bitcoin, the stock market and real estate are very close so I will prefer to buy real estate over stocks, so real estate will be in second place for me, then gold, gold is a great store of value and it can skyrocket depending on the circumstances, then stocks, and even if bonds are the last option I will never buy bonds I do not believe in the ability of the government to pay me back.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

Bitcoin has out perform every other illiquid assets and it take few years to get to were it is today. I have been trading forex and commodities and I have never get good return the way I got from bitcoin. I have seen that buying bitcoin at any time now is good as in years to come ,were we are today will be like a child's play compare to were we would be in 5 to 10 years to come. We cannot really said this in Stock and other assets.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:10:01 PM

I greatly recommend bitcoin. with a very rapid price movement, we can take great advantage of margin buying and selling results.
compared to gold and bonds takes longer than bitcoin.
This is why bitcoin is unique and have got more attention and popularity, because of its volatility in price there is a huge scope of trading here to earn a good profit through your investment. Gold has a stable price and price growth is not rapid like bitcoin, also the profit percentage in gold is lower than bitcoin, so i will prefer bitcoin to buy as an investment instead of gold and bonds.
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. So if you have extra money in your pocket its better if you buy bitcoin now. Dont choose other, bitcoin gives you opportunity to earn big and fast. Other bsusiness or investment needd more time or few years before you earn . Bitcoin as of now is indemand investment of all people who are willing to earn money.

Interesting points. This is also early adoption phase as there's approximately <1% world population engaging in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will see higher highs every 5 years, period.
True bitcoin is growing this much with such a low amount of the people getting into bitcoin, once the rest of the population follows there is no limit to the price bitcoin is going to reach and this is proven by the amazing year that has been 2017 for bitcoin and altcoins, and it seems bitcoin still has the strength to go up in value once more before the end of the year.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:10:06 AM

Anyone want to post an updated comparison pic here?

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

The answer will depend on your situation, if you do not own a house, and you feel that you can own one, while investing, i suggest to do so, however make sure that it will benefit you, it should not be taking a lot of money from you, be sure you can afford it, if not, might as well rent. If you think you can handle an investment with a high volatility and are sure that you create a huge profit,  invest in bitcoin, if you do not trust bitcoin, invest on stocks, that is, if you can handle the volatility as well and you trust the companies you are going to buy, but if you are a very conservative person, and just want your money to grow without loosing much of yout capital, invest in bonds. As an investor, you do not need to ask a lot of people in their opinion, since there are some whi can handle a great loss and some who don't, you need first to ask yourself what kind of an investor are you, if you do not understand it yet, better read books, and test yourself.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:58:37 AM

You should carry on with Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin​can help you to earn huge money. Nothing is better than Bitcoin in this time. User and popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Price will be increasing it is now sure.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:54:38 AM

[EDIT: Updated chart below thru to early December (BTC performance now +1700%):

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:41 AM

You should carry on with Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin​can help you to earn huge money. Nothing is better than Bitcoin in this time. User and popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Price will be increasing it is now sure.

this! exactly! hits all the high note!
yeah mate your absulotely a 100% correct about that. bitcoin is the most powerful investment tool among others out there. bitcoin can make you a multi billionaire in no time , only if you have a faith on it and you can or willing to take the risk to put all your eggs in one basket. why invest on something that cant give you a much better return for your invested capital ? why invest on something , even if you actually know that you cant earn on it as much as bitcoin can give you?
joel68

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

we shoudl buy bitcoin only and the next is a low marketcap alt that is solid and future proof like supply chain
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:31:05 AM

we shoudl buy bitcoin only and the next is a low marketcap alt that is solid and future proof like supply chain
Bitcoin should be the top priority because it will boost your finances. In the previous three months bitcoin has provided a profit of more than 80% to the investors. Bitcoin beside going very well should not be the only focused area of investment for anyone. There are a lot of other opportunities as well which could be availed for the reason to diversify your funds. Putting all the eggs in one basket is never a wise decision.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

If I am to choose, I will go for real estate because that I am sure that even if the price falls, my house is till there and I could sell but at the same time the rate of increase in the price of bitcoin is not something anyone could have foresaw as even at at today, no one knows what will happen afterwards in the next hour but hopefully I would share my resources in other to minimize my exposure to risks.

I will choose bitcoin over real state investment because of rapid price increase performance for this year than real state, we should strike while the iron is hot especially that the speculated value for next year was $15K to $20K. Indeed, no one knows what will happen of BTC future but the most importang thing is the current situation in which we have the opportunity to earn big in a decent and fast way. Anyway, after i earn big thru bitcoin of course some earnings will be use to buy a big house or invest it in real states to strengthen my assets.
Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

Better to buy bitcoin because price increasing fast and will earn a lot

for long term house better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: