Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exchange Major Alt coins at PocketBits.in  (Read 3672 times)
MrMerchant (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

We are more then glad to announce a extension of our platform to support Altcoins, Users can exchange Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and 30+ CryptoCurriencies at Pocketbits now using Bitcoins and also get Bitcoins using Altcoins instantly without registering as a User with us.

We aim to increase Adoption of all digital currencies in India and not just bitcoins, We will be launching many more use cases for cryptocurrencies in India, Stay Tuned Smiley

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

Which API u r using to deal with Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and 30+ CryptoCurriencies?

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

Verification process document requirement is way too much strict. It is asking Passport, National id card and driver licence. I don't recall any other exchange, wallet being this strict. Are there any plans to make more user oriented and less obscure like onces they ask at Government office?

Could you add the ripple as well ? Make sure to get more alt-coins. Rates offered are good. What are the fees for transfer and trade?
PocketBits Support

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

Which API u r using to deal with Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and 30+ CryptoCurriencies?

We have collaborated with ShapeShift for the Altcoins Platform.

Regards
The PocketBits Team
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

We have collaborated with ShapeShift for the Altcoins Platform.

Regards
The PocketBits Team
?
Is it true that for purchase of INR 5000 above you are providing a BookMyShow Voucher worth 200?
Can you explain a bit more in detail , purchase via bank transfer or exchanging altcoin at your exchange?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

PocketBits Support

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:47:16 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 01:35:09 PM by PocketBits Support

Verification process document requirement is way too much strict. It is asking Passport, National id card and driver licence. I don't recall any other exchange, wallet being this strict. Are there any plans to make more user oriented and less obscure like onces they ask at Government office?

Could you add the ripple as well ? Make sure to get more alt-coins. Rates offered are good. What are the fees for transfer and trade?

Apologies, but you must have read the ID requirements in our FAQ section, we had those procedure when we launched, but we have since eased on for the same and now the process is as easy as it could get.

We only require a Copy of Pan Card and Bank Details, the signup process is seamless now and is backed by our 59 Minute Guarantee.

We will also update the FAQ's asap, apologies for the inconvenience caused.  

Pocketbits does not charge any fees for Bitcoin Trades, minor Altcoin fees are levied by Shapeshit which are included in the current price for the Altcoin.

Update: Ripple has been added now

Regards
The PocketBits team
PocketBits Support

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

Is it true that for purchase of INR 5000 above you are providing a BookMyShow Voucher worth 200?
Can you explain a bit more in detail , purchase via bank transfer or exchanging altcoin at your exchange?

Yes that is our promotional offer, We offer 200INR worth BookMyShow Voucher for First Bitcoin Buy Order above 5000INR, and 100INR worth BookMyShow Voucher for First Bitcoin Buy Order of 2000INR and above.

Regards
The PocketBits Team
bit_fan_16

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

I would like to know the partnership and investment opportunities at your trading platform.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:08:43 AM

I see you are thinking of becoming shapeshift of india.nice project.but you should do more promotion to attract more users for using it  and provide some good reason for using your exchange rather than others.

Hope you best for the future
PocketBits Support

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:41:32 PM

I would like to know the partnership and investment opportunities at your trading platform.

Kindly drop us a mail at support@pocketbits.in and the concerned person will get in touch with you.

Thank You
Best Regards
The Pocketbits Team
PocketBits Support

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

I see you are thinking of becoming shapeshift of india.nice project.but you should do more promotion to attract more users for using it  and provide some good reason for using your exchange rather than others.

Hope you best for the future

Thank you for the kind words, We have collaborated with ShapeShift for our Altcoins Platform.

As PocketBits is in Beta Stage, we will go all out with marketing once we launch our complete platform with some new innovative features.

As far as difference between us and other companies is concerned We offer 24/7 Withdrawals and Deposits of INR even on bank Holidays Via IMPS transfers with our 59 Minute guarantee for Profile Verification, Withdrawals and Deposits any time of the Day or Night and many more advantages.

We will also be creating a new post with all the features of PocketBits.in soon.

Thank You
Best Regards
The Pocketbits Team
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:52:15 AM

I happened to check that your site would be providing the cheapest among all exchanges rates as you were recently started as compared to all others for btc.

Well if I buy from you site at present rate is 81512 (addition if there is any fees to it) and you are buying from local bitcoin at 79080 and probably selling at your site at 81512.

Well now I am confused what is the benefit of buying from your site rather I should directly buy from Localbitcoin and could easily save 1700+ Rs around for 1 btc.

Shocked Shocked Huh Huh
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

I happened to check that your site would be providing the cheapest among all exchanges rates as you were recently started as compared to all others for btc.

Well if I buy from you site at present rate is 81512 (addition if there is any fees to it) and you are buying from local bitcoin at 79080 and probably selling at your site at 81512.

Well now I am confused what is the benefit of buying from your site rather I should directly buy from Localbitcoin and could easily save 1700+ Rs around for 1 btc.

Shocked Shocked Huh Huh
i havent used this exchange site but i can tell you something do not use localbitcoin just to save 1700 rs,i have many good and bad experience with localbitcoin site thats why it is preferable to use trusted exchanges rather than escrowing exchange.it is fast and easy rather going through different procedure.and talking about 1700rs ,it is very easy to earn that amount you just need experience and time for trading.
lordquanta

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:51:22 AM

Apologies, but you must have read the ID requirements in our FAQ section, we had those procedure when we launched, but we have since eased on for the same and now the process is as easy as it could get.

We only require a Copy of Pan Card and Bank Details, the signup process is seamless now and is backed by our 59 Minute Guarantee.

We will also update the FAQ's asap, apologies for the inconvenience caused.  

Pocketbits does not charge any fees for Bitcoin Trades, minor Altcoin fees are levied by Shapeshit which are included in the current price for the Altcoin.

Update: Ripple has been added now

Regards
The PocketBits team
Great! I. Thank you for clearing all doubts.  I appreciate addition of ripple in the wallet.
lordquanta

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Shocked Shocked Huh Huh
i havent used this exchange site but i can tell you something do not use localbitcoin just to save 1700 rs,i have many good and bad experience with localbitcoin site thats why it is preferable to use trusted exchanges rather than escrowing exchange.it is fast and easy rather going through different procedure.and talking about 1700rs ,it is very easy to earn that amount you just need experience and time for trading.
Yes, this is very valid point. To make the point, when the amount of 81000 at stake, very few will think about profit Rs1500 than losing Rs.81000 if something goes wrong. So either user could earn profit of Rs1500 or loss of 81000. At localbitcoin or btxindia it is difficult and time-consuming to solve dispute. However at the wallet services like pocketbits.in or zebpay or unocoin you could get things solved pretty easily and there is less chance of getting defrauded by someone.

If user has sufficient experience in exchange-trading and taken precautions like verification of next party then risk could be minimized. And user could earn profit.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

Wanted something like this to buy altcoins easily, will check it out and will write my experience here.
I would like to know about the Bookmyshow voucher, whether it'll be valid even if we buy Bitcoins through altcoins or buying altcoins with Bitcoin..?
Good luck for your project.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

What is the name of the company behind PocketBits.in?

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

What is the name of the company behind PocketBits.in?

Have a quick look at their website:
https://pocketbits.in/AboutUs

or

Google:
CIN
Company Name
State
Incorporation Date
   U72900MH2016PTC285381   
   DEFACTO TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED   
   Maharashtra   
   31/08/2016   

or

Search this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782398

-_-

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

There are already many such exchanges out there, well good luck with the project but you got tough competition.  Smiley

MrMerchant (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

Shocked Shocked Huh Huh

LocalBitcoins does not have the Liquidity required for a Brokerage or and Exchange, LBC is a person to person site and the rates depend on the person you are buying from and all of them have a limit of upto the amount of BTC they hold.

Lets say you need to buy 10 BTC but the top most seller(offering the best rate) has less then one bitcoin, the second has three and so on.
In this scenario you would suffer what is known as a slippage, and by the time you get all the bitcoins you need, you would have started trades with 4 or 5 different people at different rates and also complied with their Verification process if any and get the bitcoins at approx the same rates Brokerages and Exchanges are offering but with the Companies you have genuine trail of the process plus the Company can be held accountable for any issues arising and they would also provide Invoices for better accounting of taxes.

Plus you get to buy or sell the amount of Bitcoins you need at a fixed price.

Hope this helps.

Regards

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: