Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you have on finance?  (Read 723 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

i was talking to a buddy the other day and it turned out almost everything he had was on finance, car, computer, furnture, you name it.

the only thing i have that's on finance is a phone and i only did that to keep up some type of credit rating. everything else is usually bought second hand.

what about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

i was talking to a buddy the other day and it turned out almost everything he had was on finance, car, computer, furnture, you name it.

the only thing i have that's on finance is a phone and i only did that to keep up some type of credit rating. everything else is usually bought second hand.

what about you?

I buy everything from second hand, phone, car, laptop, pc and everything related in electronics. Why spend huge amount for an Iphone 6S buying it new from an apple store when I can buy it for 1/4 of it's original price to some user who bought it with daddy's or mommy's money and after 1 month he gets bored with it. I keep track of all my expenses in my excel sheet so I know what I have done and what I will have to do.

SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

I also prefer buying second hand stuff - it is money saving and also you can find some older quality stuff which are no more in production.

Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

I try to buy things with cash whenever I can,  but some stuff are just not worth it. Car insurance I pay with credit card, its same price and I got no fees or extra charges. So I prefer keeping some cash for "rainy" days, but when there is chance to get some discount with cash I'll take it. Phone's I buy second hand, same as cars, cant afford to buy a new one.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

I try to buy things with cash whenever I can,  but some stuff are just not worth it. Car insurance I pay with credit card, its same price and I got no fees or extra charges. So I prefer keeping some cash for "rainy" days, but when there is chance to get some discount with cash I'll take it. Phone's I buy second hand, same as cars, cant afford to buy a new one.

I also keep the money for "rainy day". But some of the money I invest in all sorts of projects. Buy yourself some things I'm not interested. I'm accumulating money to open a business.
dondexter

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

I have nothing on finance at the moment. Try to buy only those things that I can afford.
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

I try to buy new things, but as far as my budget allows. Sometimes it stimulates me to increase earnings. I love everything new and I enjoy it immensely. Therefore, I have to increase my workload to allow me to buy new things.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

I try to buy new things, but as far as my budget allows. Sometimes it stimulates me to increase earnings. I love everything new and I enjoy it immensely. Therefore, I have to increase my workload to allow me to buy new things.

I completely agree with you. If I have a desire to buy vesh, then I immediately think about whether I have money for this vesh. If not, then I'm looking for an additional source of income. But I do not like goods on credit
psychosis7

Activity: 84

severe mental disorder

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

Lots of stuff.. House, car (paid that off), stuff I buy on my credit card, cottage (can't forget that big one).

bitmakerBR

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

I can only buy used real estate or a car. Everything else I try to buy new. I believe that things absorb the energy of the past owner and do not want to buy things from bad people. Maybe I'm too superstitious, but it's so calmer for me.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:30:25 PM

I can only buy used real estate or a car. Everything else I try to buy new. I believe that things absorb the energy of the past owner and do not want to buy things from bad people. Maybe I'm too superstitious, but it's so calmer for me.
If you are so superstitious, even a car and a house that other people used can have another bad aura. This, too, need to look closely. When buying a house I always went and talked with neighbors to find out more about the previous owners. A car should be at all without participation in accidents.
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

If you are so superstitious, even a car and a house that other people used can have another bad aura. This, too, need to look closely. When buying a house I always went and talked with neighbors to find out more about the previous owners. A car should be at all without participation in accidents.

I agree. Especially when buying a house you need to carefully ask neighbors whether there were murders and if there are ghosts there. No wonder they shoot a lot of films about houses with negative energy and a bunch of evil spirits.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

I am a cash only guy.
I use my credit card though from time to time, since I don't live in a cave but I use it like a debit card so it is still considered as cash.
bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:18:15 AM

I buy only new clothes. On the rest, you can save a lot. Buying second-hand items is an excellent opportunity to buy an almost new thing at a good price and not take out a loan.
SkyNVS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:52:56 AM

Used to be cash only and paid off every credit card debt asap, but due to recent events, I had to put a car under finance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: