Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 $FTV | 🔥 Futurov Official Thread!  (Read 78 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:22:01 AM

FUTUROV INFRASTRUCTURE

Blockchain's first entertainment aggregator and producer of original motion picture. Hodl & Watch2earn multiple tokens!

Futurov is a community owned multi-media entertainment platform and end-to-end NFT hub brining live TV, shows and financial education. We are decentralised, non-profit organisation & ecosystem. Currently, we are bringing all of the worlds free and legally streamable TV as well as licensing and rights our agents, Agenz LTD,  are actively acquiring.

Our app was built purely for promotional purposes and in no way do we charge or charge for any of our services or your data. Along with the deflationary governance token mentioned above, we are designing an inflationary rewards token that automatically and trustlessly pays creators, distributors and license holders. This will not only end up providing a pioneering solution to piracy, it is also a novel way of monetising free markets without charging users and allowing them to remain as free and anonymous as they wish.
When rewards flip average Netflix/Prime subscription fees, we will end up offering providers more revenue per connection then they are currently earning without any overheads meaning every producer or filmmaker would be wise to partner with us in order to increase their revenues and avoid being stolen from by piracy. Eventually everything could be on our d'app and imagine how much easier your life could be having everything in 1 place while still generating revenue for your favourite streaming providers, even if you don't choose to spend any money. Yes, we are attempting to monetise the illegal, pirate and off grid markets. We believe this holds immense benefits for the greater good of mankind’s progression into the digital age

🔶 Fully functional OTT streaming app live on the Google Play Store!

iOS coming soon!

🔶 2 major partnerships within the first 4 days with Nuls.io and Visual-VR.com

🔶 Theta and YouTube integration already allowing users to earn TFUEL & our upcoming inflationary fuel token. Doubling up on rewards and even tripling if you use Brave Browser.

🔶 Looking to partner with, not rival existing services in blockchain as the first direct Netflix challenger

🔶 Upcoming NFT integration in A/VR from our own originals fulfilling the wildest of fantasies and opening a door to an entirely new engagement model between fans and stars.

BUY/TRADE FTV

Governance - Token holders suggest, vote and implement cancellations, renewals & additions as well as productions.

Currency - Being the core currency of the d'app allows for free and instant internal transactions

Rewards - Token holders receive airdrops (NFT's). From tickets to events, merch or collectables as well as serving as a platform to enable voting for the Diamond Hands annual awards and charity fundraiser.

Staking - High interest rates for locking in tokens while also earning the rarest of NFT air drops

Engagement - An inflationary fuel token will act as the oil of this sell sustainable machine

Film-anthropy - A TBD % of the fuel tokens will be allocated to industry specific philanthropy

TRACK FTV ACTIVITIES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:22:49 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2021, 09:19:40 AM by Badmanthought

Moremoney01

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:36:57 AM

Can Futurov actually be Netflix competitor, I like the fact that one that new to create account before the can use the platform, but on the other hand, how do we get rewarded for streaming since we don't have account?
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:44:45 AM

This project is specifically for those that love entertainment like my self Grin
how many FTV can one earn for 30mins streaming, I can spend whole streaming, since i am now working from home  Grin
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:09:49 PM

Can Futurov actually be Netflix competitor, I like the fact that one that new to create account before the can use the platform, but on the other hand, how do we get rewarded for streaming since we don't have account?

A good alternative maybe, But as a netflix competitor is on a different level although not impossible but not in this lifetime. About the reward scheme, i dont think user will be rewarded for using the streaming service. But its the other way around, They pay or rewards movie producers or makers in publishing their works on the platform.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:52:26 PM

Guys, I like that your realy has some workihg product. And your token is alredy tradeble on several platforms. But you should make something with your website. It looks terrible. Especially main font. It was difficult to find any information there. Also I haven't found any info about your team. It's interesting to see who is developing this project.

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:28:31 AM

Guys, I like that your realy has some workihg product. And your token is alredy tradeble on several platforms. But you should make something with your website. It looks terrible. Especially main font. It was difficult to find any information there. Also I haven't found any info about your team. It's interesting to see who is developing this project.

Here's are the team details

👥TEAM 👥

🔶 Malik Jan - Lead Advisor MD of Agenz LTD an FCA regulated UK registered agency who have worked with a number of the world's largest companies leading the project https://www.linkedin.com/in/malik-jan-turkistani-842b4b195/

🔶 Indi Jay Cammish - Head of Comms - Celebrity dancer and socialite starring in a lead role on ITV's Masked Dancer https://twitter.com/IndiJayCammish?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

🔶 Mike Hales - Ops Director - MD of rapzuk.com, a leading MMA brand and Bamma star / upcoming UFC hopeful leading our sporting operations - pushing our fighting and extreme sport reach - recently started in Sam Callahan's (X-Factor) music video and shared trainers with Connor Mcgregor https://www.instagram.com/mikehalesmma/?hl=en

🔶 FreezyEx - Blockchain developer with 7 years in the industry and finishing a computer science masters
https://github.com/FreezyEx

🔶 Sam Bryant - Former Lovefilm & Netflix BDM Exec planning mass UK / US marketing operations
https://twitter.com/SamB24796533

🔶 James Owen - Current Arqiva satellite communications & broadcast engineer
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/james-owen-135b01122

🔶 Jamie Neal - Founder of jdn.media - Recently with  Now TV & LinkedIn
https://www.jdn.media/
Movingcrypt

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:34:56 PM

This project is specifically for those that love entertainment like my self Grin
how many FTV can one earn for 30mins streaming, I can spend whole streaming, since i am now working from home  Grin

Actually the exact reward one will be getting is undefined, since the token price is volatile this will be difficult to calculate.

But you can Telegram group, you may get your answer there
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 05:16:47 PM

how many FTV can one earn for 30mins streaming, I can spend whole streaming, since i am now working from home  Grin

Actually the exact reward one will be getting is undefined, since the token price is volatile this will be difficult to calculate.

But you can Telegram group, you may get your answer there

I've asked the question in Telegram group, admin there couldn't give a specific answer, I will just wait and see how everything plays out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: