Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

Yup. It is tested to be working. I am not the only ETBS holder who have gotten the dividends successfully. Just follow the guide posted on the blog and u should receive it in no time. Other than that, dividends seems to be very little. The amount that I got for my 704 ETBS is $19 worth of ETH (after deduction of gas price). Well, at least it shows that the team is not scamming us investors.

You must be a joker, $19 for 700 token is a good return, considering the project is not even up to a year, I believe the team give a good return, what we need now is new exchange listing for ETBS tokens, just to see how the market value the project as a whole

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

Why do it needs our private key, Isn't this something of a security issue later?
I'm not sure if I would like to get my Dividends already but would like to hear something from an expert who knew more about this. Waiting for the exchange too.

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

Why do it needs our private key, Isn't this something of a security issue later?
I'm not sure if I would like to get my Dividends already but would like to hear something from an expert who knew more about this. Waiting for the exchange too.

You need to validate that you own the wallet that you are claiming the dividends to. Also saves the funds from being send to a wallet that is not currently in use.  For example, if you lost your priv key, there is no reason for the team to keep sending dividends there.
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

Greatttt !! Thank you so much devs . I have received my dividend. The next step is list coin in exchange. As i say, If anyone want to dump their coin, sell for me Smiley
shinedown394

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:15:50 PM

My dividend was less than my gas price. so I lost money. Awesome. lol
wvihor

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

I have received the dividend that belongs to me
The team to comply with the commitment
hope that the next step as soon as possible listed on the exchange
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

WTB ETBS. Please pm me if u r willing to sell ETBS, also do note that you nid to use escrow. I have about 0.1 ETH left.
phucbot93

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

Thank you and can you let me know why some people above wait for 7th september ?? are there any event or news on this date ?? thanks.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:25:56 PM

DEAR ETHBITS COMMUNITY!

EthBits team announced the new Telegram channel. Don't hesitate to join.

https://t.me/ETBS_Official

To get your dividends, please follow the post published by EthBits team, below.

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/31/dividends/

Yup. It is tested to be working. I am not the only ETBS holder who have gotten the dividends successfully. Just follow the guide posted on the blog and u should receive it in no time. Other than that, dividends seems to be very little. The amount that I got for my 704 ETBS is $19 worth of ETH (after deduction of gas price). Well, at least it shows that the team is not scamming us investors.

You must be a joker, $19 for 700 token is a good return, considering the project is not even up to a year, I believe the team give a good return, what we need now is new exchange listing for ETBS tokens, just to see how the market value the project as a whole

The current dividends is just a beginning, personally for me. We'll see much better ones as the develop the platforms. It's still in development phase.

My dividend was less than my gas price. so I lost money. Awesome. lol

This is your personal situation, what can we do if you hold only couple of ETBS, let's say? You could check Telegram group to see the dividend amount before you perform the transaction. These are your responsibilities. You're controlling your funds, not us.

Thank you and can you let me know why some people above wait for 7th september ?? are there any event or news on this date ?? thanks.

I think nothing is special with 7th September. They said, on Telegram channel that September will be listing month.

You need to validate that you own the wallet that you are claiming the dividends to. Also saves the funds from being send to a wallet that is not currently in use.  For example, if you lost your priv key, there is no reason for the team to keep sending dividends there.

I think so, but if you're not okay with the answer, you can directly ask the developers on Telegram channel.

phucbot93

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

hello kubradam, i cannot join the telegram. It say that : that user not exist. I only can join ethbits news channel. Can you guide me how to join? Thanks
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

Dividends, Get ‘Em All

Since the token sale, as an added measure and to secure a bright future for Ethbits, we indexed a small proportion of funds and as a result made some reasonable gains. We will publish these reports in Q4 of 2017 which will give more details in addition to reading the regular blogs.

This quarter we will release 50k usd in ETH to the users as a thank you for the commitment through the early teething problems that we are now overcoming. The other indexed funds profits have gone to aggressive security audits and hiring extra people in order to deliver our platform in a timely manner. So even from the token sale we have grown and we are still growing.

Our next target is integrating Ethbits Local to as many countries as we can while ensuring the development of iTrade is timely. During these months we have met some companies along the way and established strategical partnerships with. The official announcement of these will come soon. To claim your dividends you must have your ETBS in a non-exchange wallet (preferably MYETHERWALLET) and the instructions to claim your dividends are below. If you are not planning on selling your ETBS you can leave the dividends there and they will go no where. Just claim them before you move your ETBS to another wallet.

1.Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/

2.Click Contract tab (look the example image):

3.Paste this contract address 0x6822aaf4ab22e6cca8352a927b9ae0a8fdb58d9d in the Contract Address field (look the example image):

4.Go to https://goo.gl/DeDi1u and copy the whole text and paste that in the ABI/JSON field (look the example image):

5.Click “Access” and select claimDividendsAll from select a function box (look the example image):

6.Select the way you would like to use to access your wallet (look the example image):

7.Click WRITE (look the example image):

8.After you click WRITE you have to generate the transaction. You will be shown a screen with default values in. It is important you do not change these values and click GENERATE TRANSACTION, please wait until it generate the gas limit needed and the square turns green and shows you a number (look the example image):

9. You will then be given a TX id to track the transaction and that is your final step but incase problems with the network please keep reading.  The image below is just an example that shows you where to see how many ETH are you receiving (look the example image):

10. Wait until the TX ID show the transaction as completed and you will have your dividends in your wallet address.

Once again we’d like to take this opportunity for thanking our community who have placed their trust in us, and maintained their confidence as we’ve working through these token related problem. We look forward to a bright future for the EthBits project that we all passionately believe in!

Thanks,

Kind Regards
EthBits Team

Woot Woot!!

They posted it on facebook 1 hour ago :

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/31/dividends/

So I guess that we can get the dividends now Smiley
I will wait for ETHbits dev or at least Kubra Dam confirmed if this is from ETHbits official announcement.

Hello, yes, it's a valid official announcement.
Wow I am glad.Ethbits team doesn't let Ethbits holder down.Now going to buy more.Early sellers must be crying now.Ethbits lived up to my expectation.

toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Ethbits will be listed on exchanges in September which is this month. For those people who are super impatient and do not care about anything as long as it meant that they could trade ETBS, use the following link below.

P.S It is not officially listed on Etherdelta but u can still trade it AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Link: https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x1b9743f556d65e757c4c650b4555baf354cb8bd3-ETH
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Ethbits will be listed on exchanges in September which is this month. For those people who are super impatient and do not care about anything as long as it meant that they could trade ETBS, use the following link below.

P.S It is not officially listed on Etherdelta but u can still trade it AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Link: https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x1b9743f556d65e757c4c650b4555baf354cb8bd3-ETH

I'd be much grateful if the team excludes etherdelta from their listing plans, its not an exchange.  Yobit is better than etherdelta but it would be cool to see ETBS on huge exchanges like bittrex, cryptopia, polo and binance.
My prediction ETBS will be $2 when its market will be open.

How often do we get dividends, is it monthly or quarterly?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

For those who think ethbits is dead

Well, i received the dividend 2 days ago!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

This is the issue I have with the team, the dividends contract should have been deployed automatically the way Tass team did their, instead of expecting us the investors to go about the procedure ourselves, this is what led to the token swap to be done twice until the team did it themselves
neogen1

Activity: 458

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:41:01 AM

where can i trade etbs atm i can´t find an exchange at cmc

Kubra Dam

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:51:59 AM

I'd be much grateful if the team excludes etherdelta from their listing plans, its not an exchange.  Yobit is better than etherdelta but it would be cool to see ETBS on huge exchanges like bittrex, cryptopia, polo and binance.
My prediction ETBS will be $2 when its market will be open.

How often do we get dividends, is it monthly or quarterly?

Quarterly, as stated in the white paper and mentioned by the team members. This was the first one.

where can i trade etbs atm i can´t find an exchange at cmc

For now, there is no official trade place. So the swap and dividends were done successfully, the team is now working to get ETBS listed on exchanges.

hello kubradam, i cannot join the telegram. It say that : that user not exist. I only can join ethbits news channel. Can you guide me how to join? Thanks

The link below should be working, can you try once again?

If doesn't work, let me know please.
phucbot93

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:56:00 AM

Yes, as i say above. when i click the link , it say that : This user doesn't seem to exist. I don't know why, maybe because of my region ??
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

This is the issue I have with the team, the dividends contract should have been deployed automatically the way Tass team did their, instead of expecting us the investors to go about the procedure ourselves, this is what led to the token swap to be done twice until the team did it themselves

Deploying dividends automatically would be much better than requiring holders to keep exposing private keys which is a security threat. Why can't the ETBS team do this too?

True. If they send to any eth address who holds ETBS, they can do it as TAAS did. Its not normal to keep copy-pasting private keys.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kubra Dam

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Yes, as i say above. when i click the link , it say that : This user doesn't seem to exist. I don't know why, maybe because of my region ??

I asked the team about this issue, I'll let you know. Don't worry.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: