Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

I think thread title should be edited with the amount of ETH raised so far.People get attracted when they see a lot of funds has already been raised.

Good observation, I think Ethbits team should include the amount of fund raise in the Ann title, this works well for Lunyr team and people will see that this is not over-funded yet and there is huge value in the project for investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 12:07:46 PM

I wonder what are you doing in order to restore your neutral trust? I think that this is not something unimportant, especially when comes from most trusted members of this forum. I mean at least consider to give some explanations to investors.

Yeah wondering this as well. I also raised concerns about the signature campaign manager (account seemed to be bought, e-mail + password recently changed). I had some not very pleasant DM's from this campaign manager. When asking the ethbits account if they would do something about this, they said no, they would not change the campaign manager. A few weeks later suddenly the campaign manager account goes inactive and ethbits account takes that role over, with no further explanation.

Also the incorrect use of English in all Ethbits related activity seems out of place as well, considering the guy in the interview that was given on Youtube seemed to handle his English pretty well, but I later found out that he is not even part of the team, apparantly he went to school with the CEO of Ethbits and he agreed to step up for the interview, because the actual team was too busy. Strange.

I think people will be up for a rude awakening, be it a total scam or just a project that is run by an absolute amateur team, can't really pinpoint it. Be careful.

This message will probably be deleted, even though I am just expressing my honest opinion. Let that be a warning too in case this happens.

Your concerns are valid but I feel it is too early to assume anything.
Even some projects who hired reputed campaign mangers turned out to be scammers.
English maybe second language to them and you can not doubt anyone's integrity because of lack of good communication skill in English.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

His ethbits tokens are credited, its just not yet official because it will be sent 2 weeks after the ICO.
Friendly reminder, and will repeat again, don't send eth on exchanges, for you to get ethbits tokens, you need the private key of the eth address, if you will use eth addresses on exchanges you don't know its private key.
It is best just to wait until the two weeks have past then we will see when they have been paid out to us.
Patience is a virtue friends. Wink
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

I think thread title should be edited with the amount of ETH raised so far.People get attracted when they see a lot of funds has already been raised.
I agree with you. This step may be positive. When people will see in thread title the amount of raised funds.

Nice comment on that. This way can help the team reach more investors and people who could be interested in this ICO as well. It's good to use these kind of small tricks to seem more attractive.
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:23:51 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 10:53:26 PM by randombit

I wonder what are you doing in order to restore your neutral trust? I think that this is not something unimportant, especially when comes from most trusted members of this forum. I mean at least consider to give some explanations to investors.

Yeah wondering this as well. I also raised concerns about the signature campaign manager (account seemed to be bought, e-mail + password recently changed). I had some not very pleasant DM's from this campaign manager. When asking the ethbits account if they would do something about this, they said no, they would not change the campaign manager. A few weeks later suddenly the campaign manager account goes inactive and ethbits account takes that role over, with no further explanation.

Also the incorrect use of English in all Ethbits related activity seems out of place as well, considering the guy in the interview that was given on Youtube seemed to handle his English pretty well, but I later found out that he is not even part of the team, apparantly he went to school with the CEO of Ethbits and he agreed to step up for the interview, because the actual team was too busy. Strange.

I think people will be up for a rude awakening, be it a total scam or just a project that is run by an absolute amateur team, can't really pinpoint it. Be careful.

This message will probably be deleted, even though I am just expressing my honest opinion. Let that be a warning too in case this happens.

Have you ever worked in a big mulitnational company? , you will be suprised not the language skills matters, its more the skills what matters.

Ive a eye since several weeks on ethbits, it seems a total undervalued and healthy project to me.

I like the team, theire roadmap, and the whole concept, what i see is a real good potential player which could be a big player in off trading market. if I-trade will be conceptionated userfriendly than it could grab some market from bigger competitors.

Future will tell, but for me it seems like a legit project, undervalued and with a huge potential.

randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

This project deserves some more attention, its a nice pick.

GL Ethbits!

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:53:15 AM

GL Ethbits!
Yeah it definitely is my friend, because of the low supply, this will be so important in 3 months time, especially when the exchanges are successful.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:00:24 AM

GL Ethbits!
Yeah it definitely is my friend, because of the low supply, this will be so important in 3 months time, especially when the exchanges are successful.

this will turn out to be like chronobank situation that grew quickly.

the world needs a better exchange these days especially what happened to polo just the other day that cause traders to lose a lot of btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

GL Ethbits!

the world needs a better exchange these days especially what happened to polo just the other day that cause traders to lose a lot of btc.

Id rather wait for waves exchange, golem, and etc.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

GL Ethbits!

Exactly. This is the perfect time for new exchanges like ethbits to advertise themselves because poloniex are going to lose most of its traders. I've read on twitter that warns everyone on poloniex to pull out all their money because they have stopped responding to support tickets.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

ICO more than 12000ETH, congratulations to your excellent team.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

GL Ethbits!

Yeah, I think that as well, ethbits will be the next big thing also with their distribution of dividends.
And it is true, POLO has too many issues that comes this past few days, especially with that HYPE on STR,
When it comes to 4900, suddenly POLO down, and when i goes back up, STR is down to half, so many traders a lot of money on the exchange and in that coin. Also when XRP and STR again hyping again, after it reach on a certain price, you cant do anything (placing orders). That is why i decide to withdraw all my funds in POLO. Move it to bittrex, and waiting for ethbits .Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

GL Ethbits!

Yeah, I think that as well, ethbits will be the next big thing also with their distribution of dividends.
And it is true, POLO has too many issues that comes this past few days, especially with that HYPE on STR,
When it comes to 4900, suddenly POLO down, and when i goes back up, STR is down to half, so many traders a lot of money on the exchange and in that coin. Also when XRP and STR again hyping again, after it reach on a certain price, you cant do anything (placing orders). That is why i decide to withdraw all my funds in POLO. Move it to bittrex, and waiting for ethbits .Smiley

although its going to be a battle for them still, their strong point is the profit sharing for those who hold ethbits. if they'd be developing their system quicker the sooner their success will be.

i use to see lykke will just be a tiny exchange but they are climbing up now. hopefully ethbit will also make it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Yeah, the Ether amount is picking up and I expect the rush hour investors to start jumping into the game, this is a normal trend when ICO is about to close. 20kEthers  is achievable
Willeampere

Activity: 462

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Yeah, the Ether amount is picking up and I expect the rush hour investors to start jumping into the game, this is a normal trend when ICO is about to close. 20kEthers  is achievable

Yes this is ico very successful, close to the end of the campaign if the etherum back to 100 dollar level:)

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

Only 3 more days left to join the ICO.Only chance to buy Ethbits cheap.Avail or repent later Grin
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

Only 3 more days left to join the ICO.Only chance to buy Ethbits cheap.Avail or repent later Grin

I will choose later and be happy for not throwing away money.
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:17:14 PM

Those who are afraid to take risks reap no rewards.
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

Cool, more than 12k ETH has been raised, we are very close to the successful milestone, we have achieved the minimum threshold, which is best result.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

Those who are afraid to take risks reap no rewards.
Well this is how it is with all ICOs as everyone should know before getting involved into one.
Mad rush at the very last minute. Grin
But isn't this where all the fun of it is at the very start of one? Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: