Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:31:51 PM

Is the founder.CEO from India?Where is his current residence.I assume he is an Indian going by his name  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:38:00 PM

Hey yo sucka - I'll be more than happy to shove this post up my own ass if you don't get scammed and if not, well tell me i'm a troll ofc...  Huh

lol. If its a scam, how do you justify the, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGJ4eug7kI&t=438s

Have you watched it sucka?

I bet you'll feel really good with that post.

Ok, who is the guy in the interview? I don't see him on the team page? I find that very strange, you would think it would be Pedro J Rodriguez or Monty Sing, proud of their project, wanting to share their vision. This is a legit question.

That is u. U were the one who helped making that interview and all credit goes to u. I will never forget ur face when the interview was over and the guy who u interviewed called u out. U took a beating that day and I can recall all the details. I like the music in that video and how everything is done, not bad. I am a film camera operator and can shoot anything, contact me to know more.
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

Is the founder.CEO from India?Where is his current residence.I assume he is an Indian going by his name  Smiley

Monty is from India but he lived in UK since he was young.

ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:06:41 PM

damn youre giving this guy a hard time. is there any ico where you can be 100% sure to receive everything that they promised?!

Im claiming this project because it has completely centralized project for which you wont be needed a blockchain. The only reason why they using ethereum network is because they want give a small incenvite (profit sharing) for people to invest in it.
There is no other part in their system where EthBits will be using Ethereum. Symply they dont need it!

It's the same as if you are starting an offline car sale business and asking for people to invest thought smart contract to get CarSale token. And assuring that if business will be profitable they will get a dividents. If not than well.... what can they do?

then dont invest in it, theres no reason to spread fear without proof.

What proof are you waiting? When EthBits scam anyone?  I dont need to wait that long.

If you dont like my messages than dont read them and keep investing blindly.

I will start deleting this stuff again it is nothing but worthless scam accusations . At least give us a reason please?

jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

damn youre giving this guy a hard time. is there any ico where you can be 100% sure to receive everything that they promised?!

Im claiming this project because it has completely centralized project for which you wont be needed a blockchain. The only reason why they using ethereum network is because they want give a small incenvite (profit sharing) for people to invest in it.
There is no other part in their system where EthBits will be using Ethereum. Symply they dont need it!

It's the same as if you are starting an offline car sale business and asking for people to invest thought smart contract to get CarSale token. And assuring that if business will be profitable they will get a dividents. If not than well.... what can they do?

What proof are you waiting? When EthBits scam anyone?  I dont need to wait that long.

Jen this is FUD "What proof are you waiting? When EthBits scam anyone?"

Jen, When they had their sig campaign, some bad apples got in. The bad apples have been dealt with thanks to the due diligence of the community.
Can you chill out with the FUD.

These guys have an escrow, were at coinfest, and have been interviewed by legitimate sources.

FFS just stop it Jen. You proved your point. Now leave.

I didnt come here to prove my point. I come here to get the answer to my questions. Which wasn't done in proper way.

jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:48:41 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 10:01:42 PM by jenifive

I will start deleting this stuff again it is nothing but worthless scam accusations . At least give us a reason please?

So why do see my messages as a worthless scam occusations? Do you even remember what i writed on my questions?
And yes, for me its amature scam that want's money from people for project to make that doesn't need a blochchain network.

Instead of deleting messages maybe you should be answering to them?

We are using the Ethereum Network mainly to use the profit share smart contract. Also we have found a company in Gibraltar where we can pay dividends without KYC so this is a major step in the right direction.

So you wouldn't really be needed a Ethereum Network if it werent a profit share smart contract? Thats the only feature why EthBits exchange will be using it?

We will grow slowly with closed and open Beta. We are fully aware of the potential risks and will avoid them at all costs.

If you will be growing slowly with closed and open Beta than why would you need such huge amount of money from investors to start an exchange?

Can you provide the exact list of costs on why would you need 400 000$+ for making a small exchange which it will be at the start?

If at some time exchange will become a little bigger, you will be starting to proof your credibility than you will be getting additional money from the exchange fess for growing. You dont need an instant huge budget without return which you will be getting from people on crowdsale.

We will be paying dividends in Ehthereum and we do not know the profit share yet until we have finished the crowdsale. It will be between 8% and 40%. Lets say we sell out and you buy 100% of the tokens which is 4 mill. If we  make 5k ETH per day then we distribute 40 % this evenly between the 5 Mill token holders every quarter. But remember we will have a decreasing supply.

How we can be sure that you will paying ALL the dividents that need to go to token holders? We should trust on your word?

We will be provably fair it is in out white paper. If you have a read we can answer any questions you have no problems.

Im sure you know whitepaper better than most of us. Imagine im an investor goes at the door of your company and asking you simple question.
So the question is - Will you be providing a full quarterly-monthly accounting report on what is happening inside company? Will we see a provable list of money activity on spending the EthBits exchange budget? Will we see a total profit report on every month-quarter?

Polo make 1 Mill usd per day sometimes. If they used our structure it would not just be the core team who are rich. We are giving people a good opportunity. Start Up businesses are always a risk but we have an excellent team to make this happen. I think its an excellent and fair business proposition to buy the coin. WE did have offers  from angel investors but we prefer to let the community gain which in turn will give us more awareness and volume.

Centralized Start Up businesses are always at risk for investors and the creators. For the most part it is investors. In your scheme i dont see the part where EthBits team are risking. You are getting 100% of money from people for developing your project. If you will fail investors will lose money. You won't lose a single dime. You will go away and that's it.

You somehow mentioning every time a Polo exchange like there is no other exchange that even existed. Maybe lets start with a little less exchange to be comparing with at first? Ambition is good but reality is better.

What are the names of angel investors that was giving a money to you and you refuse their offers?

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:06:11 PM

Jen, When they had their sig campaign, some bad apples got in. The bad apples have been dealt with thanks to the due diligence of the community.
Can you chill out with the FUD.

Who were these bad apples in the sig campaign and how have they been dealt with?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:52:33 AM

The founder and CEO are too busy to go on camera and instead send their slave "Matt" who's not even on the team manifest, to represent them on coin interview.

yup....legit.

Are Monty and Pedro camera shy?

Or is "Matt" being set up to take the fall?

Roll Eyes

I Dodge Bullets
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:55:26 AM

Support EthBits sir
I want to invest my bitcoin in here
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:32:33 AM

Support EthBits sir

bullshit.

you are a bounty whore.

the only thing you will "invest" is your ass

I Dodge Bullets
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:54:06 AM

So, why would anyone wants to invest in a centralized when in the fact you already have centralized exchanges available already?

Why cant they just decentralized it so that the % profits made can directly go to the investors?

Are there really people so dumb that they cant think about it..
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:07:11 AM

So, why would anyone wants to invest in a centralized when in the fact you already have centralized exchanges available already?

Why cant they just decentralized it so that the % profits made can directly go to the investors?

i don't see you rushing to make a decentralized exchange.
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:11:34 AM

Why the fuck would i make it and im not capable of making one and besides there are projects already in the process of making one.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 02:54:26 AM

i don't get it either. but seem like its working how lykke did it. i was every interested to buy some shares on lykke when its price was just less than $0.01 but seem almost too late not becuase its current price is $0.07 already. if its going to be just like how ethbits work, it might just be profitable to invest. but we'll see soon when it gets listed on an exchange too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:30:31 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 06:45:32 AM by xdookiex

i don't get it either. but seem like its working how lykke did it. i was every interested to buy some shares on lykke when its price was just less than $0.01 but seem almost too late not becuase its current price is $0.07 already. if its going to be just like how ethbits work, it might just be profitable to invest. but we'll see soon when it gets listed on an exchange too.

If you get it in the 1st week: ~47 cents EBS
2nd week: ~55 Cents
3rd week: ~60 Cents
4th week: ~65 cents

So its a very expensive ICO per share, however the limited offering, justifies the worth.

Assuming Eth stays at $50 price range
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

Because other people already did that. Look to Waves for example Wink  i think the era of centralized exchanges are over. If you want to set up a new exchange the only chance you have is with a decentralized one, and there is lots of competition in that area already as well
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

What about Exscudo, isn't that a centralized exchange like waves?

The founder and CEO are too busy to go on camera and instead send their slave "Matt" who's not even on the team manifest, to represent them on coin interview.

yup....legit.

Are Monty and Pedro camera shy?

Or is "Matt" being set up to take the fall?

Roll Eyes

Weren't they on the coinfest lately?  They took pictures of themselves, I saw it in this thread days ago.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 12:27:31 PM

Support EthBits sir

bullshit.

you are a bounty whore.

Signature and social media campaigns participants are like marketing people who spread the word about any ICO.
Can you name a single ico doing well w/o these campaigns?
I remember mainstream (can't remember exact name) run a campaign with only few members and they failed.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

Support EthBits sir

bullshit.

you are a bounty whore.

Signature and social media campaigns participants are like marketing people who spread the word about any ICO.
Can you name a single ico doing well w/o these campaigns?
I remember mainstream (can't remember exact name) run a campaign with only few members and they failed.

I think people should stop all this bounty whore calling names, if you have issue with people don't take it personal. Bounty is a way to market and promote a project, so as to attract potential investors
xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

This is the first time that i see a dev lose his trust...

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: