Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
roony

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:31:14 AM

Sounds like a really bad name for any type of platform or coin.. Ethbits, really? iTrade, really?

Could you not put more effort into naming these platforms? And why would you want to create a localbitcoins competitor? How do you plan to market the platform and reach out to a global user base and scale ?

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:42:36 AM

This is the first time that i see a dev lose his trust...

Not really, sometimes people feel negative and gave them the red trust, personally I trust this project because there is youtube video, and showed the faces in conference. Must be a legit project.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

they've already got funds more than their minimum fund goal which was 7500 ETH. right now they do have 9563.54 ETH.
noting is stopping this project to go on now unless all those investors are going to ask for refund. is the team offering refunds by the way?

500 ETH more for their 10% profit sharing offer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

they've already got funds more than their minimum fund goal which was 7500 ETH. right now they do have 9563.54 ETH.
noting is stopping this project to go on now unless all those investors are going to ask for refund. is the team offering refunds by the way?

No refund I think, because the threshold for 7500 eth has been passed, therefore no need to refund everyone. All investors ask for refund? That won't happen.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

Actually the project hits the green light already, so its moving now, I don't know why legit investors will make a refund on this project.
Let's just see the good future in this project.
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:29:08 AM

Refunds were going to be issued if we didn't reach the minimum amount. Apart from that the project is going ahead we have started development and thats all we are focusing on. I dont understand why a few posts by a few people are giving people doubts on a solid company. We are  going ahead and we will be a success we have big names and big companies behind us.

ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

What about Exscudo, isn't that a centralized exchange like waves?

The founder and CEO are too busy to go on camera and instead send their slave "Matt" who's not even on the team manifest, to represent them on coin interview.

yup....legit.

Are Monty and Pedro camera shy?

Or is "Matt" being set up to take the fall?

Roll Eyes

Weren't they on the coinfest lately?  They took pictures of themselves, I saw it in this thread days ago.

Pedro's photo is on ico.ethbits.com he has met investors in person and Monty was at coinfest. Take what fall? We will be a successful exchange. If if makes anyone feel more comfortable I am sure Pedro would do an interview with FAQ. That may be a good idea. I will ask him.

Thank you for all the support we will keep you updated with monthly updates on our progress please sign up to our news letter on www.ethbits.com

jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

Refunds were going to be issued if we didn't reach the minimum amount. Apart from that the project is going ahead we have started development and thats all we are focusing on. I dont understand why a few posts by a few people are giving people doubts on a solid company. We are  going ahead and we will be a success we have big names and big companies behind us.

The founder and CEO are too busy to go on camera and instead send their slave "Matt" who's not even on the team manifest, to represent them on coin interview.

yup....legit.

Roll Eyes

Weren't they on the coinfest lately?  They took pictures of themselves, I saw it in this thread days ago.

Pedro's photo is on ico.ethbits.com he has met investors in person and Monty was at coinfest. Take what fall? We will be a successful exchange. If if makes anyone feel more comfortable I am sure Pedro would do an interview with FAQ. That may be a good idea. I will ask him.

Thank you for all the support we will keep you updated with monthly updates on our progress please sign up to our news letter on www.ethbits.com

Hello Ethbits!

Its very interesting how you answering to this guys questions but ignoring mine. Like they didnt exist...

We are using the Ethereum Network mainly to use the profit share smart contract. Also we have found a company in Gibraltar where we can pay dividends without KYC so this is a major step in the right direction.

So you wouldn't really be needed a Ethereum Network if it werent a profit share smart contract? Thats the only feature why EthBits exchange will be using it?

We will grow slowly with closed and open Beta. We are fully aware of the potential risks and will avoid them at all costs.

If you will be growing slowly with closed and open Beta than why would you need such huge amount of money from investors to start an exchange?

Can you provide the exact list of costs on why would you need 400 000$+ for making a small exchange which it will be at the start?

If at some time exchange will become a little bigger, you will be starting to proof your credibility than you will be getting additional money from the exchange fess for growing. You dont need an instant huge budget without return which you will be getting from people on crowdsale.

We will be paying dividends in Ehthereum and we do not know the profit share yet until we have finished the crowdsale. It will be between 8% and 40%. Lets say we sell out and you buy 100% of the tokens which is 4 mill. If we  make 5k ETH per day then we distribute 40 % this evenly between the 5 Mill token holders every quarter. But remember we will have a decreasing supply.

How we can be sure that you will paying ALL the dividents that need to go to token holders? We should trust on your word?

We will be provably fair it is in out white paper. If you have a read we can answer any questions you have no problems.

Im sure you know whitepaper better than most of us. Imagine im an investor goes at the door of your company and asking you simple question.
So the question is - Will you be providing a full quarterly-monthly accounting report on what is happening inside company? Will we see a provable list of money activity on spending the EthBits exchange budget? Will we see a total profit report on every month-quarter?

Polo make 1 Mill usd per day sometimes. If they used our structure it would not just be the core team who are rich. We are giving people a good opportunity. Start Up businesses are always a risk but we have an excellent team to make this happen. I think its an excellent and fair business proposition to buy the coin. WE did have offers  from angel investors but we prefer to let the community gain which in turn will give us more awareness and volume.

Centralized Start Up businesses are always at risk for investors and the creators. For the most part it is investors. In your scheme i dont see the part where EthBits team are risking. You are getting 100% of money from people for developing your project. If you will fail investors will lose money. You won't lose a single dime. You will go away and that's it.

You somehow mentioning every time a Polo exchange like there is no other exchange that even existed. Maybe lets start with a little less exchange to be comparing with at first? Ambition is good but reality is better.

What are the names of angel investors that was giving a money to you and you refuse their offers?

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:28:52 AM

Friends would small investment of 10 eth enough for me to get some decent dividend? Will dividend be paid in Eth?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Friends would small investment of 10 eth enough for me to get some decent dividend? Will dividend be paid in Eth?
It really depends on the trade volume, but if they manage to get + $1M daily trade volume, then you would get a pretty decent dividend.

ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:53:20 AM

It really depends on the trade volume, but if they manage to get + $1M daily trade volume, then you would get a pretty decent dividend.

Exactly we can not guarantee anything but we have our aims very high and have a great team. We legally can not really speculate but we will be releasing some business forecasts post crowdsale which will then go to bnktothefuture.com or We even thought of Dragons Den. That would make it interesting.

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

Who is currently managing the signature campaign?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

Is there any chance that i ever get the answers to my questions from EthBits developers?

Refunds were going to be issued if we didn't reach the minimum amount. Apart from that the project is going ahead we have started development and thats all we are focusing on. I dont understand why a few posts by a few people are giving people doubts on a solid company. We are  going ahead and we will be a success we have big names and big companies behind us.

yup....legit.

Roll Eyes

Weren't they on the coinfest lately?  They took pictures of themselves, I saw it in this thread days ago.

Hello Ethbits!

Its very interesting how you answering to this guys questions but ignoring mine. Like they didnt exist...

We are using the Ethereum Network mainly to use the profit share smart contract. Also we have found a company in Gibraltar where we can pay dividends without KYC so this is a major step in the right direction.

So you wouldn't really be needed a Ethereum Network if it werent a profit share smart contract? Thats the only feature why EthBits exchange will be using it?

We will grow slowly with closed and open Beta. We are fully aware of the potential risks and will avoid them at all costs.

If you will be growing slowly with closed and open Beta than why would you need such huge amount of money from investors to start an exchange?

Can you provide the exact list of costs on why would you need 400 000$+ for making a small exchange which it will be at the start?

If at some time exchange will become a little bigger, you will be starting to proof your credibility than you will be getting additional money from the exchange fess for growing. You dont need an instant huge budget without return which you will be getting from people on crowdsale.

We will be paying dividends in Ehthereum and we do not know the profit share yet until we have finished the crowdsale. It will be between 8% and 40%. Lets say we sell out and you buy 100% of the tokens which is 4 mill. If we  make 5k ETH per day then we distribute 40 % this evenly between the 5 Mill token holders every quarter. But remember we will have a decreasing supply.

How we can be sure that you will paying ALL the dividents that need to go to token holders? We should trust on your word?

We will be provably fair it is in out white paper. If you have a read we can answer any questions you have no problems.

Im sure you know whitepaper better than most of us. Imagine im an investor goes at the door of your company and asking you simple question.
So the question is - Will you be providing a full quarterly-monthly accounting report on what is happening inside company? Will we see a provable list of money activity on spending the EthBits exchange budget? Will we see a total profit report on every month-quarter?

Polo make 1 Mill usd per day sometimes. If they used our structure it would not just be the core team who are rich. We are giving people a good opportunity. Start Up businesses are always a risk but we have an excellent team to make this happen. I think its an excellent and fair business proposition to buy the coin. WE did have offers  from angel investors but we prefer to let the community gain which in turn will give us more awareness and volume.

Centralized Start Up businesses are always at risk for investors and the creators. For the most part it is investors. In your scheme i dont see the part where EthBits team are risking. You are getting 100% of money from people for developing your project. If you will fail investors will lose money. You won't lose a single dime. You will go away and that's it.

You somehow mentioning every time a Polo exchange like there is no other exchange that even existed. Maybe lets start with a little less exchange to be comparing with at first? Ambition is good but reality is better.

What are the names of angel investors that was giving a money to you and you refuse their offers?

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

what i dont understand arent u trying to do the exact same thing as poswallet?
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

Well said, I think the success of the platform will come from the numbers of users they are able to attract and I think this shouldn't be an issue because of the copy-trade advantage since you can model your trade around successful trader on the platform
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

Thank you @ tehMoonwalker.

I was really thinking the same thing. When I stumbled across POSwallet too.
However you have to keep in mind POSWallet is structured differently.

POS Has a supply of 41 million coins, with a total supply of 70 million, trading at $0.20 cents a coin.

Plus they only give you a measly 1% return unless you subscribe via:

$50/per month = 1.5%
$100/per month = 3%
etc
VIP$ 500/ per month = 8%

So their revenue sharing is substantially less than Ethbits.

Where we are 500 ETH from hitting 10% revenue sharing.

On top of that, ETHbits is A 2 TIER platform, serving at localeth, and also a separate exchange coming out next year.

They already will have a product after ICO is over, so this fundraiser is for a chance to get premium pricing on their exchange.

If they only raise 10,000 ETH, the rest 3 million tokens will be burned, increasing the value of the bought tokens immensely.

The cost price of a this token is $0.50 cents.

the POSw token is 2.5x cheaper right now, but is diluted x70.

ETH bits is going to be worth a lot one day...

You are getting 9% more interest than POSw is offering off the bat.

If this auction ends at 15% interest return, I will be so happy.

A healthy investment in this coin could change your life. Wake up people. Don't buy into the FUD.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:22:23 AM

POS Has a supply of 41 million coins, with a total supply of 70 million, trading at $0.20 cents a coin.

$50/per month = 1.5%
$100/per month = 3%
etc
VIP$ 500/ per month = 8%

On top of that, ETHbits is A 2 TIER platform, serving at localeth, and also a separate exchange coming out next year.

They already will have a product after ICO is over, so this fundraiser is for a chance to get premium pricing on their exchange.

If they only raise 10,000 ETH, the rest 3 million tokens will be burned, increasing the value of the bought tokens immensely.

A healthy investment in this coin could change your life. Wake up people. Don't buy into the FUD.

Are you a team member?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:34:17 AM

Saw an advertisement on bitcoinnews of this ico sale and was impressed with the attention that it will gather just from this publicity.
That is a well established site with alot of traffic coming through it.
That just goes to show you how serious this project is to the creators and to the many who are apart of it in it's development.

I am proud to part of it! Cool
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

Saw an advertisement on bitcoinnews of this ico sale and was impressed with the attention that it will gather just from this publicity.
That is a well established site with alot of traffic coming through it.
That just goes to show you how serious this project is to the creators and to the many who are apart of it in it's development.

I am proud to part of it! Cool

The best thing for the team to do now is to market and promote their project, there are so many good ICOs in the space now and some good one that lacks media exposure may be lost in the crowd

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

$50/per month = 1.5%
$100/per month = 3%
etc
VIP$ 500/ per month = 8%

Are you a team member?

No, i'm not a team member. But I came across this ICO, and was impressed by the interview I saw on youtube. It just seems like a really cool concept, and its a good opportunity to own dividend rewarding shares of an exchange.

I'd like to see them raise up to 20,000k eth. That would certainly help them out a lot, and also increase the collective bonus to 20%...which is stupid nuts. I see this coin having a lot of value, if there itrade platform is intuitive to trade on and aesthetically pleasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: