Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:46:44 AM

im lose Ethbits https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  Cry
thanks Ethbits

It depends whether yout sent your ETB tokens to old contract adress to Cryptopia. If you sent to old contract (sent without upgrading), you must write to cryptopia to ask for the devolution. Then upgrade and wait until the market is resume again. In this case, cryptopia is the only one who will send your ETB tokens back.

If you sent to the new contract, you must have them in your balance there. But you still have to wait until they resume market.

How long we need to wait until ETB can be tradeable on cryptopia again?
We can not wait for everyone to update the token  Undecided

There is no certain time limit yet. The team is planning for this issue.
This is a lie. The team created this problem specifically.
They could just re-issue the tokens and send a new token to the addresses. And so it's a lie.
The transition to a new contract- is made in order to give the team time, to go with our money to oblivion.
Return money to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

im lose Ethbits https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/  Cry
thanks Ethbits

It depends whether yout sent your ETB tokens to old contract adress to Cryptopia. If you sent to old contract (sent without upgrading), you must write to cryptopia to ask for the devolution. Then upgrade and wait until the market is resume again. In this case, cryptopia is the only one who will send your ETB tokens back.

If you sent to the new contract, you must have them in your balance there. But you still have to wait until they resume market.

How long we need to wait until ETB can be tradeable on cryptopia again?
We can not wait for everyone to update the token  Undecided

There is no certain time limit yet. The team is planning for this issue.
This is a lie. The team created this problem specifically.
They could just re-issue the tokens and send a new token to the addresses. And so it's a lie.
The transition to a new contract- is made in order to give the team time, to go with our money to oblivion.
Return money to investors.

It may not be scam but yes they certainly are most irresponsible devs I have seen.
Sitting on large amount of investors money and doing nothing.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

They are stating it is problem with the people and blaming the people, they should know before issuing it to the public. Still, no big exchange-listed and they have already collected more than 130000ETH and every day they are telling stories to people we are developing so and so.
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

They are stating it is problem with the people and blaming the people, they should know before issuing it to the public. Still, no big exchange-listed and they have already collected more than 130000ETH and every day they are telling stories to people we are developing so and so.
I'm sure that 400,000 coins that have not been transferred to a new contract are kept by the developers themselves. They must put a buy wall on Etherdelta at Ico's price and return the money to investors. They are liars and scammers. They are not interested in investors.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:04:57 PM

that 400k really wouldn't be owned by anyone who invested to ETH which is why its probably true that its own by the team deliberately postponing all these upgrade eventually Monty will run always with all the money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

For those who haven't updated their ETB tokens yet!

Please follow the instructions to upgrade your ETB tokens!

Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can help with.

So i have 30 ETB which now worth $0.1 and i need to pay 0.01ETH or $2.8 to upgrade this token?
Whether it's necessary to do it this upgrade?
Also what are mandatory changes in new upgrade, why is it was not immediately done right
Update and sell them to me .I will pay $15 for your 30 tokens.Yes upgrade needs gas that costs more than Ethbits if you have little amount but not upgrading them will make the obsolete.

Let me correct you a bit!

They will not become obsolete!

You can upgrade them when you see fit!

If you want you can keep them for 15 years in the old contract and upgrade when you feel like it or when the price is right for you!

Space for rent if its still trending
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

So i have 30 ETB which now worth $0.1 and i need to pay 0.01ETH or $2.8 to upgrade this token?
Also what are mandatory changes in new upgrade, why is it was not immediately done right
Update and sell them to me .I will pay $15 for your 30 tokens.Yes upgrade needs gas that costs more than Ethbits if you have little amount but not upgrading them will make the obsolete.

If you want you can keep them for 15 years in the old contract and upgrade when you feel like it or when the price is right for you!
Is it not strictly necessary to upgrade now?
I would like to wait whats heapend with this coin. It is not a big money, but i don't want to be a part of bad coin project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Is that plan from the team of ETHbits? Why is this going to take too long, are their github empty yet? What are they going to do after the ICO take a vacation?

If you will have to analyze it, why would someone invest to this when there are already exchanges that are working to which an investor can already profit. Take time to consider to make the project quicker because the rest of the DEX are already up there. Investors will prefer to invest to a working project.

This is why I call it a scam. Stupid, no timeline, no plans, op has neg trust, devs seem phony... Good luck you all.

Tried warning you all long ago, but fools and their money are soon parted. Yo Dev, you vacationing on the beach yet?  Cool

Hey yo sucka - I'll be more than happy to shove this post up my own ass if you don't get scammed and if not, well tell me i'm a troll ofc...  Huh
  Grin

Well then... I called it correctly... Shocker ... I'm sure happy I don't have to shove that post up my own ass now!  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:50:09 PM

Lost coins too, but they seem do not care about this, I told cryptopia my address and wait for the coins.

Please read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg19986426#msg19986426

If you case will be solved with cryptopia, only cryptopia can help you.

Is it not strictly necessary to upgrade now?
I would like to wait whats heapend with this coin. It is not a big money, but i don't want to be a part of bad coin project

I don't know what you're talking about. The upgrade is mandatory, if you didn't do so, please do it. I gladly help you.

We have never blamed our community, please don't spread FUD. I respect your thoughts, but the process is transparent and we help you guys step by step to sort this out.

that 400k really wouldn't be owned by anyone who invested to ETH which is why its probably true that its own by the team deliberately postponing all these upgrade eventually Monty will run always with all the money.

Is anybody paying you to spread FUD about the project publicly?

har23

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

Scam ? the coin is dead ?
Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

Scam ? the coin is dead ?

Nothing is scam in EthBits project. ETB token is not dead, the trade is keep going on Etherdelta.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#ETB-ETH

We're only having an update, which all token holders must perform, on ETB tokens.

Instructions Here: https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/14/token-upgrade/

Current Status: https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/06/30/upgrade-status/
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:49:25 AM

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

I believe Ethbits team is incompetent and they are ruining a good project with their incompetence.
Look at posw,it was doing very well till some foolish decisions by devs made it fall to bottom.

Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:18:46 PM

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

Trade is keep going on Etherdelta, please visit:

For cryptopia, they paused the market. So it's up to cryptopia to resume the trade again.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

For cryptopia, they paused the market. So it's up to cryptopia to resume the trade again.

You mean to say that all those upgraded tokens can now be sent to the etherdelta? But why is the price suddenly that low when the last time I see it the price is more than $2 being trading is being paused?

If I remember correctly they told us not to trade the the tokens yet until the upgrade will be done.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

You mean to say that all those upgraded tokens can now be sent to the etherdelta? But why is the price suddenly that low when the last time I see it the price is more than $2 being trading is being paused?

If I remember correctly they told us not to trade the the tokens yet until the upgrade will be done.

Etherdelta allows you to trade upgraded ETB tokens right now. You can currently trade ETB tokens via Etherdelta whose link was given above. Only cryptopia market was paused, but we're working on it. Hope good news are coming soon.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

Etherdelta allows you to trade upgraded ETB tokens right now. You can currently trade ETB tokens via Etherdelta whose link was given above. Only cryptopia market was paused, but we're working on it. Hope good news are coming soon.
There is no buyers on etherdelta.I think it is the most rubbish market to buy or sell something.I would rather wait than waste my time

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

There is no buyers on etherdelta.I think it is the most rubbish market to buy or sell something.I would rather wait than waste my time

No, there are buyers and sellers on Etherdelta. I respect your personal opinion about Etherdelta, you may like it or not. But this does not change that it's possible to buy or sell ETB tokens on Etherdelta. See the current order book below please.

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:58:03 PM

I have successfully upgraded my tokens but now ethbits are not visible in MEW?Do I need to add ADD CUSTOM TOKEN info again?

Kubra Dam

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:39:18 AM

I have successfully upgraded my tokens but now ethbits are not visible in MEW?Do I need to add ADD CUSTOM TOKEN info again?

If you already upgraded and looking for to see your upgraded tokens in your MEW wallet:

-Once your wallet is open in the Send Ether & Tokens tab you can click Add Custom Token
-Enter 0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.
-From now on you’ll see the correct new Ethbits balance and can carry on transacting and trading like you were before
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: