Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Market  (Read 2649 times)
Error 404 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

http://bitcoin-market.org/
A marketplace for bitcoin, etc.
(Currently doing some development to make it better, but it's basically complete for the most part).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:57:04 AM

(Currently doing some development to make it better, but it's basically complete for the most part).

Good idea but is not a marketplace like BitWasp is a Forum but you can add more features to become like a proper marketplace!

Good luck and all the best!

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

What above said is correct , your site is more like a forum and not market place fully, and even you dont have the details about the site where it is located and if any dispute whom to contact. So this is only a forum to just get details about bitcoin and other crypto currencies
Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:21:04 PM

It's a more user to user marketplace, but it's not a "proper" marketplace, but in that sense you are right.
It's more of a forum with user to user discussion/sales.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

You should have gone with a better script, a custom script would have been perfect but even an open source e-commerce type script with some twists and editing could have been better option.
Forums are not that user friendly or appealing when it comes to buying and selling, especially when new.
But good luck, advertise it as much as you can, start with people around you, make it more like a local store and then once active can be expanded. 
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

I wonder why you chose the name 'Bitcoin-market'? It looks just like any regular Bitcoin forum, with a focus on buying and selling stuff.
It's interesting though, but any reason why you went for the forum-like approach instead of a regular marketplace website?

Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:53:43 AM

I wonder why you chose the name 'Bitcoin-market'? It looks just like any regular Bitcoin forum, with a focus on buying and selling stuff.
It's interesting though, but any reason why you went for the forum-like approach instead of a regular marketplace website?
I've always seen interest in user to user interaction, and putting it in a marketplace is even better. People can search for people offering services and selling BTC, and build bonds.
LegendsRoomVegas

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

How is it regulated for content or types of things that are sold.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:19:49 AM

That's interesting, but first I think you should build a trust,  escrow team for your forum is necessary I think, because your forum is new. And use SSL, it's looks more professional.

How is it regulated for content or types of things that are sold.

Just edit your title thread, mark as SOLD.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

is good youre bitcoin marketplaced
but is good if system use same localbitcoins.com, i visit youre site, in there marketplace only forum site
need reputable escrow is system use forum site

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:48:04 AM

Pretty Good site on the UI end.You sure your website is equally secure from the back-end ? I could easily gain access to your admin login board using this link http://bitcoin-market.org/admin.php
Further,if I could spend a day penetrating or SQL injection attacks I'm 80% sure I'd be able to gain access.
You need to work on that!
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

A marketplace for bitcoin, etc. (Currently doing some development to make it better, but it's basically complete for the most part).

Congratulations on your new site on many things related to Bitcoin. Since you also have a forum, it can be nice if you can have a paid-to-post program just to jump-start the discussions on many attractive topics. I am sure many members of Bitcointalk can be able to help your site gain more traffic and generate more interesting content. Hope you can make it a very profitable site soon. Will visit your site from time to time. Also you can use push notification plug-in which can help a lot for traffic.
Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:26:25 AM

A marketplace for bitcoin, etc. (Currently doing some development to make it better, but it's basically complete for the most part).

Congratulations on your new site on many things related to Bitcoin. Since you also have a forum, it can be nice if you can have a paid-to-post program just to jump-start the discussions on many attractive topics. I am sure many members of Bitcointalk can be able to help your site gain more traffic and generate more interesting content. Hope you can make it a very profitable site soon. Will visit your site from time to time. Also you can use push notification plug-in which can help a lot for traffic.
Thank you, do you know which area I should create/advertise a "paid-to-post" program?
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

Nah, paid-to-post systems should be run by specific companies, not by forums.  Bitcointalk's paid-to-post programs work better than other Bitcoin forums because it's just the free market that caused them as an addition to posting on the forum (and because the stricter moderation that's started coming from SMAS etc is helping to reduce sig spam, so the system has matured more). 

Adding that on a new forum will just result in low pay which people won't care about because no one will have seniority and everyone will be participating just for the sake of payment without clicking on ads.  That'll make the forum's content constantly at a bare minimum and potentially worthless.

Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:20:07 AM

I'm going to give this a bump to receive more feedback.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

When I first checked the topic,I thought it would be a website with a few digits showing the current prices.I'm stunned,it's a whole another forum for discussing bitcoin markets.You did introduced your project in the most clumsy way possible.Are you dave btw ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:49:28 PM

When I first checked the topic,I thought it would be a website with a few digits showing the current prices.I'm stunned,it's a whole another forum for discussing bitcoin markets.You did introduced your project in the most clumsy way possible.Are you dave btw ?
Yes, I'm Dave.
Sorry if my explanation wasn't really detailed and didn't give much information.

I will edit it as soon as I have the chance.
Thanks for the review as well Smiley
Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:10:33 AM

Revamped the site on a basis and more updates coming soon.
Looking for more feedback and newer members.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:04:26 AM

Your site is broken on HTTPS, since assets/stylesheets/images are hardcoded to HTTP URLs.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Error 404 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:57:07 PM

Your site is broken on HTTPS, since assets/stylesheets/images are hardcoded to HTTP URLs.
An SSL certificate is required for https... will be fixed/added soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: