Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 2 people with $5 paypal, paying $7 bitcoin, to test a game.  (Read 343 times)
KingTylerVVS (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

This is a quick test I am doing on my website where there is a free to play game that pays me if people buy in game bonuses.
I am looking for TWO people to spend $5 using their paypal account. I will immediately send $7 in bitcoin for your time.

I want to test it on my site here:

http://www.d3fc.me/2014/08/good-game-empire.html

The game is kinda like age of empires meets world of warcraft, its a MMO castle / alliance game.

Do not spend $5 until AFTER you verify your email for the free rubies.
To do this you need to reach level 6. It takes less than 15 minutes to do that.

CALL DIBS ON THIS ASSIGNMENT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW before you attempt, otherwise multiple people may try to attempt and I don't want to have to pay 3,4 or 5 people. I only need 2 successful hits. Thank you all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayT

Activity: 188

http://cryptoinvesting.net

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

I wanna do it. Will you send first? I buy sell domains and make websites too. U know there is a .gg ext? it matches the name of your game...ur domain sux no1 is gonna remember or take that seriously.

KingTylerVVS (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

I wanna do it. Will you send first? I buy sell domains and make websites too. U know there is a .gg ext? it matches the name of your game...ur domain sux no1 is gonna remember or take that seriously.

how can a domain suck?

if you mean my website is unfinished? if so no big deal I know im working on a major project
JayT

Activity: 188

http://cryptoinvesting.net

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:35:25 PM

how can a domain suck?

if you mean my website is unfinished? if so no big deal I know im working on a major project

your domain mixed character with number meaningless on .me. It's bad. No1 will take that seriously. People spend millions on branding, marketing etc. U are free advice here change name. and u don't need 100 ads u are not even getting any traffic! No1 will come when u are filled with ads, it is a big turn-off. Ur site is cluttered and looks like u only care about making $. U need some help!

KingTylerVVS (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

wasnt asking for advice, uglier sites make money.

have a good day
Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:55:24 PM

I would try it out but my time is worth more than $2 for amount of work needed. Thats well below minimum wage dude. You should be paying people better if you serious and want to test your site.
KingTylerVVS (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

I would try it out but my time is worth more than $2 for amount of work needed. Thats well below minimum wage dude. You should be paying people better if you serious and want to test your site.

yes and no, there are a lot of people willing to do tasks for bitcoin on the cheap, others in countries where minimum wage is $1 an hour, or those who see it not as $2 in bitcoin but future value $200 etc/

if you want to do it how bout $10 ?

literally takes 15 minutes and you are playing a GAME lol
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:34:29 PM

yes and no, there are a lot of people willing to do tasks for bitcoin on the cheap, others in countries where minimum wage is $1 an hour, or those who see it not as $2 in bitcoin but future value $200 etc/

if you want to do it how bout $10 ?

literally takes 15 minutes and you are playing a GAME lol
If you want this done then i can do it for you but you would need to send the bitcoins of $10 to me first.
Pm me and I will get it done for you After the btc are sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: