Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2018, 06:36:01 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few questions about Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, & Payeer  (Read 1025 times)
SONG GEET

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

Hey, so I'm just double checking, SolidTrust Pay is at "solidtrustpay.com" and payeer is located at "payeer.com" right? If so then I will probably be registering an account with them both.
Yes you can try both of them, payeer is accepted in most of the places where perfectmoney is accepted and their built in exchange service can help you alot. I think they also have deposit and withdraw option for bitcoin.

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

Hey, so I'm just double checking, SolidTrust Pay is at "solidtrustpay.com" and payeer is located at "payeer.com" right? If so then I will probably be registering an account with them both.

It's https://payeer.com/en/ and https://www.solidtrustpay.com/

Payeer is more like an exchange wallet compared to a payment wallet but it's very trustworthy as it's a recognized wallet. However, their exchange fees is 5% (if you need to convert your payeer cash into BTC) while withdrawing to your bank costs 11-15%. Similar to payeer, Advcash is also an irreversible payment method. You can load money via btc and the fee is lower than other payment modes.

Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

Lol that's totally fine i have been using perfect money for more than 2 years i never kept so much money like max would be 100$ maybe for 7 days but i never faced any problems in terms of security and they will mostly not take your money. Just don't keep the funds in their wallet for a long time that's all
I'm not keen on risking losing my money if there are legit alternatives, even if the risk that they take my money is low.

Also, I would assume your a US citizen (I'd assume you are just because right now the reason I'm not registering is because I'm a US citizen and they block US citizens from registering).

Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

It's https://payeer.com/en/ and https://www.solidtrustpay.com/

Payeer is more like an exchange wallet compared to a payment wallet but it's very trustworthy as it's a recognized wallet. However, their exchange fees is 5% (if you need to convert your payeer cash into BTC) while withdrawing to your bank costs 11-15%. Similar to payeer, Advcash is also an irreversible payment method. You can load money via btc and the fee is lower than other payment modes.

Okay, thanks. Again, excuse my paranoia, I'd just hate to get the wrong website from my Google search and risk my money. My questions have been answered, thanks everyone.

garry1598

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Hello friends. Perfect Money which is the world most popular digital currency. And if you want to buy it. Or do you have Perfect Money Dollars and you want to sell them to get Indian Rupees. So we can help you in this work. We provide this Service in the whole of India.. You can buy or sell Perfect Money at any time in 24 Hours. And your transition will be completely safe and secure. We are one of the Trusted Exchangers of India since 2012. We provide instant service. For more information, you can call us at 95175-44444 or visit our website, which is www.sellperfectmoney64.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.